Beetlesmith's Ch. 19

Story Info
The revenge of Queen Mistress.
32.6k words
4.8
21.3k
9
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

As promised, here is the latest installment of my Beetlesmith's tome. This chapter turned out to be much longer than I had anticipated, and, as such, I had to break up the Henry orgy into two manageable sections, this one, and the next.

A warning to casual readers, as with much of my writing, these next two chapters touch on a number of different sexual subjects, double penetration and rimming being the most prominent outside the 'usual' adult, sexual practices. Also, I should add that there is one husband within the merry band of orgy participants who is a cuckold, and there is a degree of male bisexuality that is briefly touched upon very late in the chapters. None of these subjects are treated gratuitously, at least in my opinion, and fall well within the boundaries of the plot and the motivations of the characters I've set within the story so far. I believe all these sexual subjects, whether talked about briefly or elaborately, add another dimension to the plot, particularly as Karen, with Will's help, begins to exercise control over the other partygoers using her newfound powers. Plotting and characterization aside, however, if some of these subjects cause you to throw your skirt over your head and make you go screaming into the woods, then don't bother reading further.

Lastly, I wish to extend another big thank you to Bella Mariposa, who edited an early draft of these chapters.

_____________________________________________

I lead Karen upstairs, well out of earshot of the others.

Once we got to our bedroom, Karen let fly with a bevy of questions. The most prominent, but probably what I thought the least significant, being, "What the fuck did you just do?"

"I gave them a very powerful aphrodisiac. It's a drug called 'The Elixir.' And you guessed correctly, it was in the Sangria."

A flash of anger crossed her face, before she said, "Now everything makes sense. You've been using this on me all along."

"No, and that's the most important thing you have to understand. We've only taken the drug a few times, once with Gloria, once with Jackie, and then the dinner party with Denise and the others."

"Jesus," she exclaimed, "Where did you get it?"

She was still concentrating on the least significant questions. It frustrated me a bit.

"That's not important right now. What is important is that you understand how it works and what it does..."

"I can see what it does. It turns everyone into rabid sluts in heat."

I laughed sarcastically, before responding, "No you don't understand, not really. Turning everyone into 'rabid sluts in heat' is just a part of what it does."

"What do you mean?"

Better; I had her attention.

"Think back over these past months. Remember all those days of our heightened libido, all those morning and evening 'twofers' of yours, those Saturdays with Denise, that time in the car with that girl, Beth, our romp with Barbara and all yours subsequent when you were doing her behind my back. We were never under the drug's influence during those times."

She thought about my words. At times, muttering to herself in frustration, as if doing some mental calculation where the numbers weren't adding up. Finally, she said in exasperation, "It doesn't make sense. That Beth person wasn't on the aphrodisiac, nor Barbara? What about that time with..." she choked on the words before finishing, "That time you were with Barbara and Lisa?"

I just shook my head.

She responded, incredulously, "I can't believe that. You mean mother and daughter just naturally started having sex with each other without this elixir thing? Lisa's sicker than I thought."

"Don't blame Lisa. If anyone was sick, it was me. At the time, I was sick with rage at you. Pissed at everyone, really...pissed at the whole world. So, I lashed out by making both of them have sex while you could only watch."

"Would you make some goddamn sense, how could you justmake them, without this...this drug?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you, and what you need to understand. I did it with my mind, with just a thought, just like I did moments ago with Rashid and Darcy." I let that declaration sink in, before continuing, "Do you really think Darcy would just start sucking another man's cock in front of her husband and his wife, in front of everyone? Elixir or no, she would need a push to do something so brazen at the start. I commanded her by putting the thought in her head, and she acted on that command."

Karen yelled with incredulity, "Oh bullshit! You don't really believe that, do you? And if you do, then you're insane."

"Am I?" I almost lashed out at her insolence, but I held my anger in check. Instead, I punished her with the truth, "You have the ability as well. You just don't realize it yet. Think about all your times diddling Barbara behind my back. Do you really think a young, innocent girl would just naturally play a dog...eating off the floor...drinking out of the toilet...drinking your piss...eating your..."

"Stop!" she screamed, while clamping her hands over her ears.

Recounting her deplorable acts—and they weren't the most dangerous things she did to Barbara, just the most distasteful—recounting them in the open and in the full light of day, she collapsed down onto her knees in wretched, mortal embarrassment and shame, weeping uncontrollably at what she had done to an innocent girl.

I sat on the floor next to her, pulling her close. She grabbed me hard, nearly crushing the breath out of me as she laid her head against my chest and continued to cry.

Finally, through stuttering sobs, she asked, "How could you still love me after knowing that?"

I kissed her hair, and said with quiet conviction, "Because I do, and always will."

That sent her into another uncontrolled fit of crying. I tried comforting her as best I could, but it didn't help much. Between sobs, she continued to mutter, repeatedly, "How could I have done that to her? How could you still love me?"

Slowly, as she put herself through her mental torment, Karen had come to the cold, logical realization that I spoke the truth. It wasn't Barbara and her exploring themselves together; feeding off some collective dynamic that pushed the envelope of human depravity well past even any abnormal standards. It was just Karen, herself, manipulating Barbara to do those things. Their 'shared' depravity was really just Karen's, alone, and she trembled at that knowledge.

After she quieted, I continued, "I don't know how, but using the elixir has given us a mental power beyond anything I could ever conceive. I don't think it's as powerful in you as in me, but youdo have the power, as well. Your tryst with Barbara proves that. Now you know why I put you through hell these past few weeks. I wasn't doing it just to punish you, but to force you to learn control over your emotions, and over your darker nature."

She asked, "What about the others? Denise, Jackie, do they have this power as well?"

"No, and I don't understand why it's only affected you and me. That's why we have to be careful. We can't let our arrogance get away from us. We can't let our darker natures loose as long as we have this power. Itwill harm others, if not physically then mentally. It could even destroy us in the end."

She asked with wide-eyed innocence, "Do you have a dark nature, like me?"

I smiled that she thought so highly of me, "That's sweet of you to ask that, but yes, I do as well. Even 'Saint' William has dark thoughts. We all do, Karen. It's human nature. Regrettably, I've unleashed my dark nature a couple of times. One of those times was in anger toward you, when I used Barbara and Lisa as tools of punishment, and for that, I'm asking you for your forgiveness and for your help. I can never do that again. You must help me control my dark nature just as I'm helping you control yours."

"I understand," she answered, thoughtfully. "I wish you'd have told me sooner, though."

"How? What could I have said before that you would have believed? If I came to you with this when it first happened, the elixir, our new abilities, you would have tried to have me committed. I needed to show you these things, and make you experience them yourself. Hell, even then you almost didn't believe me."

She nodded agreement.

Once I opened the Pandora's Box in relation to the elixir, I decided to extend the tour of some of its other contents.

"There are other side effects besides enhanced mental abilities," I continued, "The most obvious one you've noticed already."

She raised a knowing eyebrow before commenting, "Yeah, the kielbasa you call a dick, which is now about fourteen inches long. This drug is every guy's wet dream. It turns every chick into a bitch in heat, while making your cock huge. What does the girl get out of all this?"

"She gets the kielbasa anywhere the guy wants to put it," I retorted, laughingly. "Don't get all sanctimonious on me. I didn't hear you complaining about the kielbasa before now, so it seems it's every chick's wet dream, as well."

"Well, if it gets any bigger..."

"If it gets any bigger, we'll just have to take more time and use more lube before slipping it in somewhere."

"Easy for you to say," she said, laughingly, "You're not the one trying to fit a double meat, deli salami through an opening made for a cocktail wiener." She giggled to herself before continuing, "It's not the length, Sir, but how thick it is that's really becoming the problem. I've compared it the other night; the goddamn thing is as big around as my forearm at the widest part, and just as long. My goddamn forearm!"

I joked, "Just thinking about it makes you squirt, doesn't it?"

"Yes!" she responded with an embarrassed giggle. Then she got serious again, "I mean it, Sir, if it gets any thicker you might as well forget about blowjobs, because your tool isn't fitting inthat placewithout pulling teeth."

"I guess I'll have to find some hot grannies with dentures, then."

"Funny. Go ahead and make jokes, but before long, if it continues to get bigger, anal sex won't be much fun for me either, no matter how much lube we use."

"No more butt fucking? Now youarescaring me," I joked at first, before telling her it was also my fear, "I agree with you. I don't want this thing getting any bigger, either. That's why I've decided you and I won't be taking the drug any longer, among other reasons. Without the drug, the growth should stop."

"Will it?"

No, not so far anyway, which was another worry.

I shrugged my shoulders, and told her a half-lie, "It's too soon to tell, but I don't see why not."

After voicing her fears about my changing physical nature, I hesitated telling her the rest; telling her about the same dreams we've been having and the nightmares plaguing Denise, about my growing callousness and disregard for others feelings and well-being, about the fact we could project emotions and visions other than lust into the others, about my vision outside of Beetlesmith's that day, and so many of the other minor peculiarities outside the realm of normalcy and logic that I've experienced. It was all too much to tell at the moment. Instead, I gave her the opportunity to vent her anger at me at what I had done. "Well, now you know. I happened onto this thing at a time in our marriage when we weren't setting the night on fire. And to tell you the truth, I felt, deep down, I was losing you. I was desperate to try anything that would spark your desire in me again. Stupid, I know. I know now I should have told you about it, at least after that first time with Gloria. Maybe then, things would have been different between us without the drug, if you had known my thoughts about losing you."

I stared at her face. A small tear slowly made its way down her cheek, as she stared back at me, doe-eyed. Smiling at her, I wanted to kiss her more in that moment than at any other time in our marriage. She was forgiving me, unconditionally. Taking her hand gently in mine, I rubbed a thumb across her knuckles, while saying, "You're being too easy on me. This may be your only chance to kick my ass for being so stupid."

"What you did...with the drug, I mean...this is about...about him, wasn't it?"

"It was about a lot of things that were going on in our marriage at the time. He was never a factor. Most of all, I wanted you to desire me again, as you did when we were first married. I just wanted it to be like it was."

She blinked once to clear the water from her eyes, and said, "You dope, you should know you could never lose me. I love you and I always will!" With that, she pressed her lips to mine, and we fell into each other as if it was the first time. After a while, she added, "And I can't lie to you. I like what's been happening to us. So there it is. I can't be mad at you although I should be, because being mad at you would make me the worst kind of hypocrite. That said, I just hope what we're experiencing doesn't go any further. I like taking you up the ass too much to just quit."

I laughed at her self-deprecating joke, before agreeing, "I hope so, too."

She thought a bit more about what I told her, probably trying to weigh all the conceivable positives and negatives, all of the good, along with the bad caused by the use of the elixir; just as I have been doing these past months. Yet, it was all too much to process at the moment. Instead, she asked with a sigh, "What do we do now?"

Standing up, I pulled her up to me, saying, "I think we should see to our guests. They should be in full swing by now. But first, I'm going to change into my bathrobe."

"Bathrobe? Don't you want to...you know...join in?"

I kissed her deeply, while pushing those thoughts of bliss and tranquility into her mind. Immediately, I felt her arousal begin to percolate. "Of course I do, and so do you. But, for the time being I'm going to continue playing 'The Hef,' and just watch how the others have their fun before joining. I think you should too. Sit in the big chair with me for a while, and learn how to focus your mental abilities. You should get used to using these powers."

"After Barbara, I don't think I should."

"Because of Barbara, I think it imperative you should. It will be good training for you. You have to become aware of what it feels like, and to learn what you can and cannot do."

She still looked at me with apprehension.

"Don't worry. I'll be with you to guide you."

Reassured, she nodded her head before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply.

I took this moment to slide her skirt off and remove her bikini bra, then said, "Leave the thong on for now. You can be my sultry, mistress Queen, sitting at my side while we watch our toys playing with each other and themselves."

"Speaking of toys, are we like the others? On the drug, I mean."

"No. As I said, we won't be taking the elixir anymore. We're both in our...how should I say it...we're both in ournew, natural state."

"Really!" she exclaimed, with surprise.

"Why is that so surprising? How do you feel?"

She reached down into my boxers and stroked my cock lovingly with her fingertips, while saying, "Because it feels like I'm on it. Because I want you to push this down my throat, while I beg you to fuck my cunt. And Master, I want you to keep fucking my pussy and my mouth until I pass out. Then you can start fucking my ass, and keep fucking it until I squirt in Jackie's face, over and over, again."

"Now, I thought I was supposed to do all that to Linda."

"Oh Sir, you're making my pussy drip, again."

"I haven't even started yet."

I almost gave her a full demonstration of the extent of my powers—our powers, really—right then and there. It would have been so easy to show her what I could do, by pushing her into a screaming orgasm with just a touch to her mons. Something held me back, however—vanity, I guess.

I always want her to think it was just me and me alone, without use of the drug or my powers that makes her feel like no one else on the planet could feel. Yes, I am Robo-cock—forever.

"Now, let's gather up all your toys. I'm sure our guests will put them to good use."

********

When Karen and I got back to the guests, things were in various states of 'ordered' chaos.

Some of them were fully active in various fuck and suck sessions with various partners, while some, like Gabby and her husband Phil, just played with themselves as they passively watched the actions of the others. It was odd. Neither of them played with the other, but just sat naked on the couch fiddling about at masturbation.

Surprisingly, some guests hadn't committed to anything yet, and were still dressed, frantically looking about. One of those was Mark, hard to believe.

After Karen peeled away from me to deposit her toys around the room, I ventured over to Mark to find out what was wrong. At first, I assumed he didn't get a large enough dose of elixir, and was still within his normal, repressed state.

"Hey man, anything wrong?" I asked.

He was sweating profusely, and his head and hands nervously shifted about as if he was a junky in desperate need of a fix. He responded loudly, like a deaf person who thinks everyone is as hard of hearing as they are. It was obvious he was overly jacked on elixir.

"Wrong? No man, nothing's wrong. Great party! You and Karen always do a great party."

"Well, what are you waiting for? I'm sure the ladies would love to meet you, particularly when you take your pants off. Hey look, there's Jackie. I know she's into you. Why don't you go over there and grab her big tits."

Jackie was on the other side of the room, along with Denise and Mark's ex-wife, Linda. Jackie and Denise were completely naked, their arms around each other as they squeezed the other's buttocks, playfully. Linda wasn't completely undressed. Holding her blouse in a hand, she still had on her bra and slacks. All three were looking down at the other lounger, but I couldn't see at what because they were blocking my view.

"Oh man, you didn't tell me she'd be here," Mark responded, loudly.

"Who, Jackie?"

"No, Linda. I don't know if I can do any of this with her here."

I was confused by his answer. "Sorry man. Karen invited her. But hey, you don't have to fuck her, plenty of other fuckable women here. Why, just look at Sara going to town on Carl and Jack. Boy, she really likes to suck cock. I bet she'd love a third one shoved in her face. And, just whose face is she sitting on, anyway? Why that's Pammy, go on man, forget about Linda and get in the middle of that. Just stick that big dick of yours into Pam's dripping bush. She'll squeal in surprise and delight."

"It's not that man," he started to say, loudly, then dropping his voice almost to a whisper, "I don't know if I can take watching Linda fuck other guys."

Oh that was it.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I had a hard time watching you fuck Karen, but I got over it, sort of. Look, if I can get over seeing my wife fucking another guy, especially another guy that made her squirt like you did, how much easier will it be for you to get over Linda?"

Just then, as Sara continued to pump their cocks with her delicate hands, both Carl and Jack shot a heavy load into her waiting mouth.

She is good. Got them both off at the same time.

"Well looky there. I think a spot just opened up for you. Go on. Stick your cock right into Sara's mouth."

I thought I had him coaxed off the couch, when Gabby finally made her presence known. She must have been waiting to see the money shot from Jack and Carl, and now she was ready to get down to business.

Strutting around the living room with hands on hips, she announced as if the queen of the orgies had just arrived, "Okay, which one of you peckerwoods is man enough to fill my snatch?"

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers