Beetlesmith's Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her murmur a disappointed, "Fuck," and then some others, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as she tried lining me up for another run.

Sweat was running down her arms and face from obvious physical strain. Beads grew large on her chest until letting go, they left clear trails crisscrossing her breasts as they made their way ever downward to her groin and around toward her back.

She hadn't noticed my purposeful twitch from before. I flexed again as she lunged forward. This time my cock went low, sliding lewdly along the cleft of her ass.

I joked, "Now you want it in your ass? I thought it was supposed to go into your dripping cunt."

"Help me," she said, her voice thick with exhaustion and frustration.

I chided her while obviously flexing my cock, "Whore needs to work. Work for it whore."

Letting out an exasperated laugh, she commanded, "Stop doing that and help me. Please!"

Smiling at her, I held myself firm and steady. She pulled herself to me again, and this time very hard. My cock easily slid in, stabbing her deeply.

"Oh, Jesus!" she screamed, as my cock hit bottom.

"Alright whore, fuck my cock like a good whore," and then I said a bit louder, "De Vries, if you would."

De Vries was an expert with the strap, and could swat a fly off a flabby matron's ass without touching her skin. Each time my cock slammed into her deep, De Vries slapped her buttocks squarely and hard with the strap while missing me in the process. Overwhelming euphoria bloomed across her flush face as ever increasing intensities of both pleasure and pain simultaneously boiled and mingled within her.

Continually spurred on by the Dom's 'whip,' my lovely steed repeatedly slammed into me with an ever increasing tempo. Her loud, protracted wails were only matched by the loud sound of the strap and the more muted sounds of my heavy balls slapping against her muscular ass. When I added my own pelvic thrust to hers, I saw her fingers shoot out straight, just like Raven's had, as the first of many orgasmic waves slammed into her. One quickly followed another, ramping up higher and higher in intensity, as she screamed loudly and abruptly each time I thrusted deep and with each blow of the strap. I could feel her ejaculate and arousal flow across my cock as a constant stream, and then hear it dripping onto the floor below us. It is always a most satisfying sound.

As I felt her strength ebb, I signaled De Vries to stop. Wrapping her in my arms, I pulled her tight against me, and kissed her deeply.

Now, secured in my arms, her strength returned, and using her thigh muscles and calves, she began bouncing herself along my cock. Waves anew, long forceful waves ebbed and flowed through her. Between deafening screams, she would grunt loudly, straining to push her body into even higher levels of power and tempo, and using the ebb and flow of the smaller climaxes to build into one final...

"Jesus, I am your fucking whore! Jesus, fuck your whore!" she said over and over as her body violently shuddered against mine.

"Jesus has nothing to do with it, and you're not my whore." Kissing her sweetly on the mouth to take some of the sting out of my words, I then said to De Vries, "Remove the cuffs from Domina, and let the other one go. Then leave us for a while."

I laid Gloria down on her stola, while making a pillow for her head out of my toga. She was still shivering from her last orgasm, just like an old, mistuned jalopy that continued to sputter even after the ignition was turned off. Finding a towel, I sat down beside her and wiped some of the sweat from her, and causing more shivers to ripple through her body. I noticed the remnants of her ejaculate and arousal continued to drip from her pussy, forming a growing stain on her stola.

"This time you get the wet spot."

"Funny. Tiberius' revenge," she said, dreamily. Staring up at me with a sleepy-eyed gaze, she languidly traced at finger around her pussy, and felt the extent of her wetness. Then briefly dipping her fingers deep into her canal, she asked, "You didn't come, did you? Why not?"

"You were too quick for me, my love."

"My love. I like that."

"Better than, 'My whore,' don't you think?"

"Infinitely better, but I wan...I need you to come for me."

She started to shift around in order to put me in her mouth, but I gently pushed her back down. "Time for that later. Now, I want you to fuck me like you did that night."

A sly smile bloomed across her lips, before she asked, "What night?"

"You know."

Mimicking the words she said to me so long ago, but in a more worldly tone, "Now that I have you all to myself," she placed her hands behind her knees, and pulled them up and as wide as she could to her chest, and then beckoned me to enter her with that minxy half-smile I loved to see on her. She was indeed, my Siren; and I, her Ulysses.

It was sweeter the second time with her; so much sweeter, by far. On that night when she proclaimed her love for me, she was no more than a naïve little girl, inexperienced and innocent in all classes of night school, while trying so very hard to be the woman she thought more mature and seductive. Now, more than a year later, the tables had turned. She had become that worldly seductress, mature and learned in all the sophisticated sexual arts, but who, more than anything else, wanted to be treated as the naïve, little girl again.

As I slid my cock deep into her pussy, I saw the love and lust in her eyes. She wanted to relive that time...that night...that moment, as I did.

And, Heaven help us, Asmodeus obliged.

Just like the first time, she stared up into my eyes as I pumped her long and slow, while she played with her tits, teasing them to excite me with a bit of sexual brashness. At times, when the feelings began to well up inside of her, she would bite her lower lip, possibly to stifle a soft moan. And each time she did, I would kiss those puckish lips, and make them smile.

I felt Gloria playing with the hair at the back of my head as she neared climax. Her eyes were closed, her face flushed, shiny with sweat, and she was panting heavily between ever protracted moans.

I've come to know them well, all unmistakable signs that she was close. So, I increased the force of my pumping, making her eyes go wide in surprise and pleasure.

She was mouthing something to me, but I couldn't hear. I felt that tingle at the base of my skull. The one I always felt after taking the elixir. I knew, then, that Asmodeus was with us.

God, she was beautiful. There was a time when I arrogantly and ignorantly called her a 'plain Jane,' and how wrong I was. Both Gloria and Karen were beyond beauty, and have become the twin pillars of womanhood, the embodiment of love and lust to me. If I could marry them both, I would. If I needed to put myself in harm's way to save them, I would not hesitate.

She took a deep breath and held it, and arched her back in the extreme as the first magnificent wave crashed into her. At the same moment, I felt her canal walls tighten around my cock, triggering my own climax...

My hearing was back.

Gloria's body was convulsing in ecstasy, but she kept her head still and her eyes trained on mine.

"I love you," she said, emphatically, over and over, until she began to weep as her convulsions stopped.

I sat back against a wall and pulled Gloria closer to me, cradling her to my chest. She shivered against the coolness of the grotto, so I wrapped her more completely with her stola.

"I don't like it when you two fight. And I don't like it that you punish yourself because of your love for me."

"I know, but you still love me through it all."

"Yes, and I always will."

Gloria said it again, softly and with a hint of sadness, "I love you," and then added, "And I love Karen. More than you or she can ever know. I love her because she's my closest confidant and best friend. I don't think I could ever find a sweeter person to...well really, devote my life too. But most of all, I love her because she loves you more than you can ever know."

Exhausted, she fell asleep in my arms. Before long, I could hear her breathing coming low and even. She slept just like a child nestled in the warm comfort and security of their father's protective embrace. Closing my eyes to join her, I felt at peace at last.