Beetlesmith's Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

For their final number, the orchestra played Bach's Third Orchestral suite in D-major, and when the strings began playing the first few measures of the Second Movement, that most supreme personification of beauty and grace ever put to music, Lydia squeezed our hands through the whole piece and wept. At the end, she turned toward me, and softly said, "Thank you for everything," before kissing me sweetly on the lips as she had seen Karen do so many times before.

I continued looking at her even after she turned her attention back to the concert. And a small tear escaped from my eye as I thought with sadness that I was to be instrumental in destroying a vessel of The Others' creation—a true vessel of goodness and light put here on Earth to counter evil.

Oh well, because I'm such a worthless liar I provide dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

As I anticipated, when we got back to her apartment, Lydia was loath to have us make the long trip back home, insisting we stay the evening.

Karen made a pretense of being tired. Excusing herself, she went to lie down in Lydia's bedroom. Lydia was still too jazzed by the concert to sleep, so she and I stayed up and talked on the couch.

After a while, an odd expression crossed her face. It was an expression I'd seen play out on many of the women in my life.

"What is it?" I asked, slightly amused.

"Can I show you something?" Without waiting for an answer, she got up and quietly tip-toed into the bedroom.

After a few minutes she tip-toed back out wearing nothing but a very shear, black and red negligee that left nothing to the imagination. Lacking even rudimentary support, her huge tits swayed, jiggled, and bounced as she sat back on the couch next to me.

Feigning surprise, I asked, "Did Karen pick this out for you?"

Blushing, she replied, "Yeah. I wasn't sure, you know, but Karen thought I should have something to make me feel sexy sometimes when I go to bed. You don't mind, do you? I want to show you where your money went. Karen said it would be all right if I showed it to you, and I wanted to get a man's opinion. Do you like it?"

"Well stand up and let me see."

She slowly pirouetted around, taking time to let me drink in her voluptuous body. Her great tits sagged under their heavy weight, and rested on her round protruding belly. Her nipples, though, were anything but soft as they pegged the flimsy, silk fabric. When her back was fully turned toward me, giving me a perfect outline of her pear-shaped ass, she stopped her turn. Looking back over her shoulder in a seductive manner, she asked, "How does in look from the back?"

She was in full exhibitionist mode. Karen did her job well.

Clearing my throat first, I answered with fake timidity, "You look very sexyand very beautiful from the front and back."

I was playing along, pretending to be a bit shocked and wholly surprised, but also intrigued and charmed by her behavior—which I was—and continued letting her think this was still all her idea.

"I hope there are panties under there," I commented in a fatherly tone.

"Of course, silly. See?" She lifted up the ruffles on her nighty to reveal black, silk panties.

She sat back down on the couch slightly facing me and crossed her legs. Already there was a dark patch growing on the flimsy fabric covering her groin.

Touching her knee lightly, I could feel her arousal beginning to climb. She wasn't sure how to react to it all yet—the feelings of arousal and mounting lust. Having little experience with these emotions, particularly with a married man and married to a woman she saw as a sister, she stayed silent and still, staring at me with anticipation while hoping I would make the first move.

"You're very lovely, Sunshine, and I'm flattered you wanted to share this with me, but maybe you should tell me what's really on your mind."

She covered her face in embarrassment, and said, "Am I that transparent?"

"No," I lied, "It's just that I've had more experience with women than you've had with men."

A serious expression momentarily crossed her face, as our conversation turned strange.

Taking my hand warmly in both of hers, and said, "William, Karen told me about your... Well, her troubles, and it bothers her."

"What troubles are those?"

"That you two can't have children."

"Oh those. That's fate, Sunshine. There's nothing we can do about it, now. We have a wonderful life none-the-less."

She gripped my hand harder than even at the concert, and said, earnestly, "But it's not right. You two are so good and kind. I don't think I've ever met two more wonderful people. It's just not right that you can't have children, while other...oh... Assholes! There, I said it. It's not right that other undeserving assholes can."

She blushed with embarrassment at her vulgarity.

I chuckled at her reaction, and kissed her on the forehead to sooth her spirits. "No one said life was fair, Sunshine, because it isn't. And there's no point getting mad..."

She cut me off, "I don't care. It's not right, and I want to help."

"Help? Unless you're a doctor with some unheard of miracle cure for a barren woman, I don't see what you can do."

"William, I know you and Karen aren't much into the bible or very religious, and that's okay. I guess I just have to work a little harder on you guys." She smiled and winked underscoring her little joke before continuing. "I don't know if you ever heard of the story about Abraham and Sarah?"

When she mentioned the story, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck. She was referencing the bible verses Beetlesmith said to me in how all these events in my life will ultimately relate to my 'offspring' and their 'disposition.'

I didn't understand the stories significance beyond the parallels between Karen and Gloria and the biblical characters of Sarah and Hagar, a barren wife and virginal friend—or handmaiden in the case of Hagar.

Now I thought, have I been wrong thinking that Gloria was supposed to be Karen's Hagar, and it's really supposed to be Lydia?

No. Beetlesmith said Gloria 'fit the bill, perfectly,' to use his exact words. There was something else in play concerning Lydia's reference to Abraham and Sarah. Maybe the danger Karen and I felt from her wasn't directed at us specifically, but possibly at our future offspring. How or why I didn't know, but the coincidence in her mentioning the same biblical story as Beetlesmith made me feel uneasy.

As Lydia went about describing the story in her own way, it became clear to me what she was about to suggest, and I had to smile at the brilliance of Karen's devious manipulation, using Lydia's tendency of being a Florence Nightingale against her own morals.

She was so sweet, so harmless, but oh, so very naive. She couldn't see the danger she was in, as she used her own morals and ethics, and her own biblical principles, to justify the sin she was about to propose.

I interrupted her, "So, you wish to be my Hagar? Is this your idea or Karen's?"

"Well, both of us came to the same idea. We've been talking about it a lot when it's just me and her."

I couldn't help but play with her a little. "You know, if you want to be Karen's surrogate we could do this the modern way with artificial insemination."

"I don't understand. Wouldn't it be easier and quicker to just...you know...make love?" I didn't answer her as she thought on my suggestion. Then a pained look crossed her face. "It's because of my body, isn't it? I'm just a fat girl. I don't have a model's body like Karen. You don't want to make love to me because you find me repulsive."

I kissed her sweetly on the lips, and then answered, "Oh Sunshine, quit being so insecure. I think you're very beautiful, and sexy, even if you don't. I wanted to make love to you the very first time I saw you, but I love my wife, and am bound by marriage. Don't you worry about the whole, 'Thou shall not commit adultery,' thing? From what I understand, it's a pretty big no-no."

"Silly, it wasn't adultery when Abraham laid with Hager. It can't be adultery if we have the wife's permission. Karen said it would be all right."

She lied back on the couch while quickly taking off her panties and spreading her legs, and then stretched her arms out wide beckoning me inside.

And with that, I saw her internal light dim just a bit.

I kissed her deeply, and long enough for Karen to come out of the bedroom unnoticed.

"Have you two fucked yet?" Karen asked, loudly.

At first, Lydia was taken aback by Karen's overt vulgarity, and then answered, sheepishly, "N-Not yet, I..." Then her mouth snapped shut and her eyes went wide, as Karen slide between her legs.

Karen teased about Lydia's vulva with a finger and commented, nonchalantly, "No you haven't. I see your flower is still intact."

Lydia tried to snap her legs shut but Karen blocked her with her arms, and before Lydia could do anything further, Karen planted her face full into her damp vulva.

"No! Please, I can't... Not that..." Lydia started to say, but I quieted her with a deep kiss.

At first, she wriggled her body mightily to shake us off her, but as Karen continued working her skillful tongue all around the young woman's vitals, Lydia began to relax...and then accept. When I released her mouth to look at her face, she quickly grabbed my head and pulled me back down and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth.

Her inner light dimmed a little further.

I released her from the kiss, and said to Karen, "I don't want her first time with a man to hurt. Try to break her hymen gently."

"Of course, my love, I have the perfect technique for the job."

Karen had become much bolder and far more of a risk-taker than me. I would have been reluctant beginning a religious virgin's first venture into sex with the Sapphic no matter how imbued she was with lust, but she didn't hesitate diving lips-first into Lydia's wet pussy. Now, she was mixing in a little anal probing—which I thought another no-no with the just initiated—by doing her modified version of the Venus Butterfly.

In Karen's version, she would put her palms together and slip the index and middle fingers into the woman's pussy while slipping her joined ring and pinky finger's into the woman's anus. Then, with her thumbs barely touching the clitoris, she would repeatedly spread her palms apart, mimicking the flapping of butterfly wings. Not only does the flapping action erotically shift the fingers in and out and about their respected orifices, the clitoris gets pulled up and down, which invariably brushes it across the thumbs. Occasionally, Karen would add a tongue for added stimulation while also keeping the clitoris moist.

It was a brutally slow, exquisitely sensual torment that always made the women squirm in pitched, sexual agony from the slow build-up to climax. It always took a while to get them off this way, but watching the resulting orgasm was well worth the wait.

When Karen inserted her fingers, Lydia grimaced, and moaned a little, "Ouch."

Karen giggled, and said, "There it goes. Only a little blood. You're a complete woman now, young one."

It took Karen longer than normal to bring Lydia off, which was natural given Lydia's virginity, religious inhibitions, and negative self-esteem.

The moaning and squirming started about ten minutes into the session. The involuntary leg shifting, twitching, and quivering, coupled with the squirming, began about five minutes later. The begging and pleading for release came at the twenty minute mark. Whenever the women are at this stage they will say and do anything. It's one of my favorite parts of Karen's butterfly technique. Usually, I tea-bag the bitches and make them rim me before they jerk me off into their mouths. With Lydia I didn't get too risqué, and just told her to play with her tits while looking at me and talking dirty. Her dirty talk wasn't all that hot, but it was cute watching her trying to play the seductress while pushing her tits into my face and pegging her own nipples with her fondling fingers.

As Karen brought Lydia closer to Nirvana, the young one's body began trembling spasmodically. It wasn't long the screaming began, "Oh my god, don't stop! Jesus! Oh my sweet Jesus, don't stop! Please, Jesus! Please Jesus! Please Jesus!"

Each time she pronounced her Lord and savior, she raised her hips a little higher off the couch. Up toward the ceiling went her hips...along with her dripping cunt, and invariably Karen followed along with them and never missing a beat of her butterfly wings.

As Lydia's hips reached the apex, she stayed as a statue, unmoving, her back arched in the extreme. Not even a quiver or slight tremor of a muscle could be detected, and then, suddenly, her dam broke.

"Jesus!" she belted out, only once and very loud as her body chaotically flopped around, up and down, on the couch.

Karen shifted in technique now that Lydia came. Keeping two fingers in Lydia's canal, massaging the girl's 'G,' she furiously massaged her swollen clit.

Lydia began screaming inaudible gibberish anew, mostly begging, laughing, and crying all at the same time. Karen continued working her fingers all around her vulva until ejaculate dripped from her hands and chin.

Again, Lydia's internal light dimmed further.

When it was finally over, her body laid quiet on the couch as she drew deep breaths of air, causing her massive chest to heave up and down.

Karen lifted her head up and comically picked a couple of pubic hairs off her tongue. "Forgot about that. It's been a long time since I went down on someone with hair. We'll have to do something to correct that." She thought for a moment, and then a smile bloomed across her face, "Reminds me of a joke. What do you call a guy who picks pubic hair out of his teeth? A gladiator. Get it? Glad he ate her?"

"That's disgusting," Lydia scoffed.

"You're alive. How're you feeling, Sunshine?" I asked.

Still breathless, she asked, "Is it always like that?"

"It is if you're with us. You're a beautiful and wonderful person Sunshine, and I would like it if you were with us from now on?"

"Yes! Of course, I want to stay your friends. I'm not sure I like the girl stuff..."

"It sounded like it," Karen snickered.

I ignored Karen's jibe. "That's not what I meant. You will always be our friend. However, I want you to be a part of us forever?"

"I don't understand."

"Not yet, maybe. I understand. We'll come back to that later. In the meantime, I think we should move to a more comfortable area and continue."

Lydia asked, "Are we going to...you know...do it now? Make a baby for you and Karen?"

Karen answered, "All in good time, Sweetness, but first, we need to take care of that hair. Do you have any Nair?"

"I-In the bathroom."

"Show me."

As the two scampered of, I said, "While you two are doing that, I'll be waiting for you on the bed."

I laid on the bed fully nude, and listened the two women talk. Mostly, I just heard Lydia complain that the hair remover burned her down there, and Karen tell her to take a big-girl pill and stop being such a pussy. Lydia then took a quick shower to wash off the excess depilatory, and remove exfoliated pubic hair.

As Lydia was drying, Karen said loudly from the bathroom, "Oh, I forgot to tell you my love, our dear, sweet Lydia has a four-finger pussy."

I heard Lydia ask, loudly, and a little irritated by Karen's crassness, "What does she mean by that?"

"It's Karen's way of saying that like some big girls you have a large vagina. And it would be better for you to have relations with men who have equally large equipment, or else intercourse won't be very enjoyable for you."

"But you won't have to worry about that tonight," Karen added, quickly.

"What does she mean about that?"

"You'll see," Karen answered, laughingly. "I think we're ready. You go first."

Lydia walked out of the bathroom hesitantly. When she finally focused on me on the bed, she clamped her hands over her mouth and froze in place.

Laying on the bed, propped up on my elbows, I gave her the command view of everything, legs apart with my groin pointing directly at the bathroom entrance. It also helped make a good first impression that I was still very hard from watching Lydia come earlier.

Karen came alongside of her and put a chummy arm around Lydia's shoulders, while asking, "What do you think? Isn't he beautiful?"

"Are all guys' things t-hat...t-that big?"

Karen teased her fingers through Lydia's hair, while saying, "No. The Master has been particularly blessed more than most."

"Master?"

Karen kissed her forehead, and then said, "As William asked. Will you be part of us, forever? You must choose between one or the other."

"I don't know what you... Why are you confusing me?"

"Ponder it first before seeking an answer. Just know that William and I love you, and it's important to become one with us. Now, do you have another question?"

She stared long and hard in my direction. "I...ah...it's going to hurt, isn't it?"

Karen squeezed her tight, and assured her, "Maybe a little at first, baby cakes, but not as much as for some girls. You're puss-puss will be very accommodating. Believe me, the pain will pass quickly and you will be left with nothing but pleasure."

"How should I...should I lay on my back?"

"People who love and care for each other do what's called foreplay first," I answered. "We explore each other. Take our time to know each other before making love, Sunshine. We don't have sex just to produce a sire."

Karen knew what I meant.

Karen directed her where to lay. They nestled in alongside of me, one on either side while putting my member between themselves. Karen's feet extended down toward mine, while Lydia's feet pointed in the opposite direction. She rested her great tits on my stomach. They felt heavy, warm and plush, and oh, so erotically fuckable against my skin. Definitely something we'll do with her later, but first...

Karen spent an inordinate amount of time—or so I thought—introducing my cock to Lydia; showing her the various parts of its anatomy, where the most sensitive areas are, what men—particularly me—liked to have done with their equipment, and showing her how and where to lick it, flick it, kiss it, and nibble it with lips and teeth,ad infinitum.

You get the drill.

I used to love listening to Karen teach the young ones, but after so many times it's became as erotic as sitting through an OSHA training seminar for me.

For her part, Lydia listened intently, nodding her head at appropriate moments to appease Karen, but deep down I could tell she was very reluctant and a little repulsed by the prospect of putting something in her mouth that men pass wastewater through.

And that brings me to another subject concerning humanity that I never understood: why all this hoopla about virgins?

I know down through the ages some men sought them out as if they were the Holy Grail of sex and marriage. Even in this modern era, I've talked with a few men at our orgies who lament the fact that there were very few chaste women to be found past a certain age—and given the prevalence of online porn and associated loose societal mores, even numbers below a certain age were diminishing. Curiosity was reaching stratospheric heights that more and more girls were losing their virginity at increasingly younger ages. And hitting closer to home, after putting me in a jackpot situation, there was Beetlesmith's demand that Gloria stay as virginal as possible, which I found off-putting in the extreme.

I guess the need for virgins was a youth and purity thing with some men. I never gave a fuck about that—virginity that is. Give me the experienced maiden who knows what she wants sexually for a quality time, and leave the virgins be. I always thought there would be too much of a learning curve for the naïve and inexperienced that would frustrate me, and then when you finally get them to preform, you realize they're not enthusiastic at all and very good to boot; consequently, it would make the whole endeavor a wasted effort.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers