Behave Like a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I did, didn't I?"

The girls piled in and we skipped over to the hotel. As we've done in the past, I booked two rooms, with two king beds in each of them. The McDaniels had one room, and my partner and I had the other. For some reason, it felt somewhat awkward that we were sharing one now, after I had seen her naked all day.

"Can we go to the pool?" asked Cassie, as I was handing out the key cards.

"I'm sorry," the clerk said. "But the pool closed at nine."

That was a relief. Becky, nor I, wished to babysit the sisters any longer. "Can you ladies just watch a movie tonight, and then go to bed? Stay in your room?"

They huffed a bit, but agreed. We walked to the elevator and began the short trek up to the third floor, when Cassie asked Becky. "What did you think? You had just one very short, insignificant experience of what it's like to be one of us. Can't you see why we think your rules are so weird? It's nice being appreciated and loved."

"Cassie, you don't have to be naked to be appreciated," replied Becky.

"But knowing you are appreciated, even when you are naked, all the better."

"What? That makes no sense," said Becky. The elevator dinged and the door opened.

"You girls are off to the left, in that room," I pointed, breaking them up. "Becky and I are just down the hall in 309. See you at breakfast at seven?" We separated and finally made it to our room.

Becky flopped on her back, on the closest bed, arms spread wide. Her natural breasts looked amazing under the thin material. "My god, I cannot believe I did that!"

"Hah! You're a champ, Becky. At least we got 'em here without too much fuss."

"Scott, how many truckers saw me? I lost count. I just had to stop thinking about it as we were driving."

"I heard horns blasting at least a dozen times. I suspect it was all because of you."

Becky chuckled. "That one guy in the RADAR truck? Followed us for almost an hour."

"Hey, you noticed that, too? I tried to speed up and slow down. Was happy when he finally pulled off."

"I've never done that before."

"Done what, exactly? Agree to a crazy deal with a bunch of cult members?"

"Hah! No. I meant ride naked in a car. Back in my sorority days, when I was going through initiation, one of challenges was we had to drive topless for one hour."

"So you did that?"

"No. I lied and just told them I did. I didn't have the guts."

"Yet today you did."

"I'm so exhausted dealing with them, I was willing to do almost anything." Becky perched up on her elbows, and looked at her braless attire. "Obviously."

"Hey, there's a Jacuzzi in this bathroom. Why don't you go in there and relax? You went through a lot today."

Becky dropped her arms back down, looking to the ceiling. "No, you go first. I'm gonna just chill for a few minutes. I'll go in after you."

"Alright, but I can't promise how long I'll be," I laughed. "I'm sore as hell from that drive and a Jacuzzi sounds perfect."

I grabbed my favorite soap and toothbrush from my overnight bag, along with my flannel pajamas, the normal. Becky typically wears a thick, but tight fitting top and boxers, with a nightgown over. Every time I've shared a room with her, anyway.

The water pressure was great, and soon I was laying in a tub of bubbles with jets attacking me from all sides. It felt amazing. I found a perfect corner, water spraying my lower back and delts. Ones near my legs were massaging my calves. Just as my eyes were about to close, the door burst open. Standing in it was Becky, without a stitch of clothing. I sat upright, fast. "Is everything alright?"

Becky stepped in, halfway to me. "I have to know, Scott. Are you still stressed?"

I sat up even more, ensuring the bubbles covered me fully. I was going to pop a boner if she kept this up. "Uh, well, I was getting better, bu-"

She stepped closer again. "Tell me. Honestly. Did you enjoy today?"

"Yes," I said.

"What if I agreed to do it again tomorrow?"

I paused, thinking. "I wouldn't stop you."

"Treat me like one of them again. Now."

I knew what she was getting at, so I role-played the event again. "Becky, can I have a blowjob, please?" The biggest grin came across her face.

The blowjob was amazing. I thought I'd experienced it all, but Becky was all that, wrapped in one, capable of doing an insane variety of things to my cock with her tongue and lips. I was on the edge of the Jacuzzi now, while she did the work, on her knees at the floor. I pulled her up, "Can I have more?" I asked.

She paused at first, but then silently nodded. I took her to my bed. "Becky, I never knew I wanted this until today, Are you-"

"Shhh. Fuck me, Scott. Just fuck me."

I did. Well into the wee hours of the night. We climaxed on multiple occasions, simultaneously on the last. I pulled off, sweaty, and breathing heavy. "Thank you," I said.

Becky giggled. "Maybe we should thank them. Did they just beat us?"

"I dunno. Maybe? Don't care, really. I like where this is going."

"Me, too."

12