Behind Closed Blinds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

'Oh son, I couldn't be happier or more excited,' Sara beamed as she shook me from side to side on my feet. She wasn't the only one. We went inside, closed the door, and for a very long time we silently hugged and held each other.

6

Originally we had planned to invite Elaine to dinner the day I arrived. Many of you may understand what these situations are like. Nothing ever goes to plan. These affairs are usually drawn out as a result of shyness or circumstance.

It was understandable, in our situation, that meeting Elaine would be a little awkward, to say the least. I mean what civilised things does one talk about when you're in an intensely sexual relationship with your mother and where your mother is also in a secret bisexual relationship with your guest?

I was a bit relieved initially because it would give me more time to work out in my mind how the immediate future could possibly play out to everybody's advantage without ruining the potential it had.

I was more than eager to bed the MILF-next-door fantasy of my teens. Even though she was clearly wanting sex with a younger guy, specifically the son of her secret lover, it had to be under the right circumstances. I didn't know what those circumstances would be as of yet. Time would tell.

Elaine's excuse that night was that her two daughters were taking her out to dinner to celebrate some mystery – part of the surprise by the sound of it – and so that left mother and I with time to get settled into our new life.

Mum went shopping that afternoon and was adamant she would go alone. She wanted to make us a nice dinner. She wanted to surprise me and in her own words she couldn't exactly surprise her man by dragging him to the market. So I stayed home and unpacked, then read a bit of a book in my bedroom before taking a shower.

I was not disappointed that evening. I had never seen a sirloin as big as the one served up to me at dinnertime. It was two inches thick, seared on all sides, seared and cooked to perfection with just the slightest hint of red at the centre. We salivated and moaned both our approvals as we at our steaks with stuffed Portobello mushrooms and grilled tomatoes. Then followed ice cream and food comas!

Later we milled around, chatted, hugged on the sofa and watched TV. It was a nice return to form and welcome home. As night approached we got onto the subject of Elaine and how we might go about that fantasy a reality. Come to think of it, everybody in that potential little love triangle had their own designs it seemed.

Yes, I wanted to bed Elaine, as previously mentioned. Sara also wanted at some point the opportunity to watch. Oh but also Sara and I both wanted for me to see her, my mother, having sex with Elaine. And Elaine wanted to watch me with Sara. The possibilities were dizzying. Maybe there was even more to it, once boundaries were comfortably crossed.

'The problem is who makes the first move?' I asked.

'I don't see any problem,' was her reply.

'I just mean how do we get to that point, whichever way it goes?'

'We'll work it out,' Sara said without a worry. 'We're all interested and we're all consenting adults. I suppose we could-

The doorbell interrupted us. We looked at each other. Seconds later we were at the door and who else but Elaine had called in to welcome me home. It was all very natural and friendly, as if there was nothing beyond friendly neighbours chatting away on the off-chance. My smile never faltered, and for that matter, neither did my gaze.

Elaine as I have previously mentioned was 48 years old. A tall brunette with wild curly hair that ran down to her middle-back, friendly grey eyes, and a hint of Greek – think an older and softer Angie Harmon from Rizzoli & Isles with more motherly hips.

'So are you settled in now Steven?' she asked me with a grin a mile wide, and it was easy to see that spirits were high. She'd had a few to celebrate her oldest daughter Anna's engagement. Dutch courage and happy thoughts – why not drop by and break the ice?!

'Happy to be home again,' I beamed back at her, reeling at the thought that this woman knew more than just my relationship with my mother. So it was easy for Elaine to rock me on my feet with what came next.

'We'll talk soon,' she assured. 'Sara has my number, obviously, and she will pass it over to you so you can call me when you're free. It's nice to see you again and I'll be going home to pass out now!'

That she did.

'Well that's that, then,' mum said and uttered a short burst of laughter, touching her blushing cheeks. In fact she was a little more than red in the cheeks. Radiating colour and holding her hand to her chest, she was highly flustered. 'This feels unreal.'

'Doesn't it just?' I agreed. She smiled up at me with just a slight devilish twinkle in her eye.

She sighed. 'So it looks like you'll be getting to know one another quite well, and quite soon!'

'I love you, mum,' I declared off the cuff. 'Thank you for being shamelessly you always!'

'Well,' she supposed, pushing herself into me, boobs and all; 'If you can't be yourself then who should you be?'

I cupped her cheeks in my hands and planted a big wet smacker on her lips at that. 'Either way, all yours,' was my answer. She kept her chin tilted upward, inviting another. I kissed her softly, inhaling her sweet scent.

'I'm getting ready for bed,' she said and made her way upstairs.

And shortly after I followed suit, locking all the doors and windows, turning off the lights, heading up the stairs and towards my room – that was when she heard the floorboard creak and called my name.

'Where are you going?' she asked from within her bedroom.

'I'm going to my room,' I said innocently.

'Then you're going the wrong way,' she replied. I pushed the door open and crossed the threshold, wandering in to find her. She stood at the window wearing a white satin robe that shimmered in the bedside light. That devilish twinkle was still there.

She closed the blinds, blocking out the night and turned fully to face me, then after a pause she padded barefoot around the bed and came to a standstill before me. 'This is yours now,' she said with a voice as soft as smoke. 'Your room, our room... your bed...'

'Our bed,' I responded to finish her sentence. At that the devilish twinkle grew into a wickedly smouldering smile as she nodded.

'And it's our first night together in our bed, so...'

The robe slipped easily from her shoulders, leaving me lost for words at what hid beneath – lost for words, lost for breath, lost for where to begin.

My mother now stood before me in a see-through sheer black lace bodysuit, and I had never seen her wear anything so exotic, or erotic, and it hugged her form perfectly, from her curvaceous hips, to her soft shapely tummy, and – not least – her heart-achingly beautiful big tits.

I couldn't tell which of us was overdressed for what was about to happen, but as I immediately tightened and strained against the inside of my jeans, neither of us would be clothed for very long.

7

She let my hands explore her body for a long time as we stood there pressed together. Face to face, my hands roamed the contours of her back and bottom, feeling her skin through the ultra-thin lace and hearing from her lips in light whimpers what my hands did to her.

'Do you like it?' she whispered in my ear as I planted kisses along one shoulder.

'I can't tell if my heart is in my pants or in my throat,' I confessed.

She cupped the hard bulge forcing its way along the path of least resistance, namely at the thigh of my left leg, and felt for a pulse. 'I think I've found it,' she quipped. With a few well-practiced movements, my belt was undone and the front of my pants were wide open. Sara then whipped the t-shirt off my body, right over my head, and proceeded to explore my torso with her hungry hands, as if for the first time.

I kicked off my shoes and returned to my mother's body to compliment her exploration of flesh with my own. And I could not get enough of her in that bodysuit – the only woman I could still trust with my happiness and with my deepest feelings. Her body was a ripe piece of fruit, ready to be peeled naked, to drip with the sweetest juices, to be licked and sucked and devoured.

She had the same thoughts about me it seemed. Handling my hardening cock she fished it right out of my pants and took it in both hands, loving it carefully like a fine sculpture and feeling it all over. She directed me to our bed, lay me down, and proceeded to pull off the rest of my clothes before initiating the slowest and most sensual bout of cock sucking I had ever experienced with her; all the while maintaining eye contact with me.

I dared not to close my eyes or to look away. There was nothing else to see anyway, but for the way she worked me with her warm and gentle mouth. That and the sensation of her lace-encased breasts sliding up against my thighs had me giddy and fighting not to speak gibberish over the sweet words she spoke to me when her hands replaced her mouth.

'We've gone so far – crossed so many lines and boundaries – haven't we, son?' she asked. 'Lived out our fantasies with each other...'

'We have,' was all I could say, and breathlessly.

'Learned each other's bodies inside and out and shared so much,' Sara went on. 'And I've fallen in love with you over and over...'

'I fall deeper for you every time,' I gushed proudly, and so happily. The smile my mother radiated then melted my heart and aroused stirrings within me all the same. She climbed my body and rested her body upon mine, leaving me with a full frontal of her heaving breasts, now squeezed tight against me.

'So then I'm guessing you want what I want, more than anything else right now,' she hinted with that smile. Which was; 'To make true love with you mother in our bed?'

No longer in my pants, my heart came hard, bursting against my chest with a gasp. The long passionate kisses we shared in that moment were enough to drive me over the edge already. I was so hard for her, and pulling aside the gusset of her lace lingerie, I found her to be exceptionally juicy.

Sitting up, my mother lowered the stringy straps of her body suit off her shoulders and made a show of slowly peeling the garment from her breasts, gauging my reaction; which was to stare intensely until her hard nipples became exposed, whereupon I bent to latch my lips to them – one at a time – and to suck like an overgrown baby.

Together we peeled off the rest, exposing my mother's sweet pink sex, her eyes following mine down her body to where she dripped with feverish steam heat, waiting to be fulfilled.

'You love your mother's pussy so much, don't you?'

'I love all of my mother,' I declared, my hands all over her, and she pushed me back down to straddle me.

'And you're going to,' she purred. 'But first...'

Perfectly hard and pointing to the sky, I throbbed and ached for her, conveyed my hunger to her through my eyes. Immediately she impaled herself on me, slowly sinking down until we were reunited, and coming back down to embrace me in her arms – nurturing me with her breasts – and to kiss with me as we mated.

I lay completely in awe of how my mother loved me for the next half hour or so, languidly riding us to bliss with a graceful purpose she had never shared before. There was a renewed youth and passion and one of a completely different nature, even after our week of "making babies together" a month ago.

After laying down to recover a little while I treated her to a lovingly deep and slow licking, turned on by the fact that I could taste my own essence in her pink love pot. And then before long my cock was melting deep into her, feeling her squeeze and suck around my length as she gazed admirably up at me.

'I love being with you sexually, like this,' she cooed dreamily. 'Having you moving around inside me, the way you make me come. It's like giving birth to my baby over and over again. I can't tell you how it feels.'

That gave me an edge, a new found hardness which I used to best effect. I slowed down and resolved to seduce her sex, her love, her whole being, with my masterful deep strokes, holding her in my arms and kissing her like a long-time lover; which she was.

'I feel so safe and loved inside you, I don't ever want to stop,' I told her and felt myself tempted towards the point of no return.

'Come with me,' mother urged, sensing the build-up. She led the way, her gasps leading to moans leading to the sweetest cries. Her body bucking under me, back arching and breasts ballooning against me, our hips found their natural conclusion – the ending to their mating dance – and soon I was right there with her, our burning sexes fusing in frantic soaking copulation.

'Mother,' I whispered with a short ragged breath, which took us both over the edge when its meaning hit home. I blasted her womb with a full load – such an intense and deep satisfaction to seed your own mum – and didn't stop until I was bone dry and she logged and oozing with my come.

Of course, we had all night to make love again and again, at the end of which my fully satisfied and loved up mother, Sara, kissed longingly and tenderly with me, before whispering sleepily in my ear...

'Welcome home, lover.'

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers
12