Behind Closed Blinds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust took over, pure and relentless, like a force of nature. Like a shot I was halfway down the bed, forcing her thighs apart, where I dove like a duck to water. Her pussy juices, the lubrication of my mother's own sexual arousal, were delicious; both salty and sweet. I had to have her wetness all over my face. I had to have her see and feel me as I drove my hot tongue along the rut of her vulva and labia and paddled teasingly at her bulging clit.

Soon my chin was dripping with those juices, mingled with my own saliva, which I drove into her with deep licking strokes, before blissfully licking her out, and sucking her dry. She writhed, bucked, nervously twitched against my mouth as I kissed the very lips that separated to bear me twenty-five years ago, and all she could do was completely lose her shit, go giddily and delightfully mad, as I did that and then delicately sucked her off to intense climax.

'Let me do something,' she begged as I pinned her down by her plentiful hips. So I stood up, stroking my thick hard pole before her, and then shot to the mattress beside her, lying back.

'Ride me,' I demanded. 'Feel how slick and smooth it'll be now.' Id' had a lot of practice eating pussy since we used to have sex. Back then we were more or less practicing on each other, or slamming out quickies to get over the inevitable frustration. Now she said she wanted me to fuck her like I used to, but she was in for a surprise. I was going to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before.

Mum straddled my hips, her thick thighs wrapping me up, and coddling me. My size meant there was thankfully never any fumbling, and almost in one smooth motion, she positioned herself over the head of my cock, and then sunk down to the hilt with a satisfied gasp.

'Jesus Christ, you weren't kidding,' she said, wide-eyed and pleasantly overwhelmed. 'That feels so good...'

'Mother,' I said with a smirk, 'you are hotter and wetter than a summer thunderstorm right now.'

'Does son approve?' she winked, adjusting herself and beginning to slide against me. I held her hips, my hands soon roaming up to her soft breasts to squeeze, and gently pinched at her nipples. And between my mother and I, the mother of all scenic views, her slippery silken sex canal dripped incessantly, coating my long glistening shaft, as she swallowed me up and spat me out in glorious repetitive plunging movements.

And she rode me to bliss for endless minutes upon endless minutes, talking about how the imagination is usually supposed to romanticise and make the memory better than it was, but how fucking her own son was now too good to be true. So I rolled her over, still between her thighs, and voiced my opinion on how the feeling, and the sensations, was mutual.

We got lost in each other, deeply, hotly, wetly, and gratuitously, once like a couple made out of convenience, and now like seasoned lovers, slick with perspiration and ragged in breathing. And I'd never kissed my own mother as much - I don't even think I did my fiancée either - as I had by this point, as we rode her to more orgasms, and more.

'What's it going to take to make you cum?' she asked as we slowed down the pace. I rolled her to the side and slid back into her burning gash from behind, taking slower, shallower strokes, to tease her where she was most sensitive.

'I'm sorry, I'm getting carried away, trying to make up for lost time,' I realised.

'Don't be silly,' she chirped, catching her breath all the same, 'we have a whole week to catch up, and to fuck like rabbits...'

'And to cuddle-fuck,' I suggested.

'Mmmm,' that sounds delectable, she purred. 'And maybe some soft, slow, intimate sex by candlelight?'

'Making love?' I asked. 'Mum, you really have been fantasising a lot!'

'Mm-hmm,' she hummed agreeably. 'But tell me yours. What would it take?'

I thought what the hell. The more I bared my soul to her, the tighter she seemed to embrace me. I repositioned myself on top of her and we sweetly made out and took the time to recuperate, basking in each other's furnace-stoked body heat. 'Do you really want to know?' I asked.

'You think I can't handle it?' She did ask for it...

'I fantasised about making you pregnant,' I confessed with a belated smirk.

'You're joking,' she insisted. I wasn't. I shook my head slowly.

'I fantasised a lot about going too far, about not pulling out, but deliberately sliding all the way in and cumming right up against your cervix-

Mum's shocked, almost offended gasp, cut me off. So with that, and without breaking eye contact, I guided myself back into her, slowly invading her soaked, used pussy, and began to screw her slow and deep as I waited to tell her my fantasy in full. And as her motions began to match mine, her thighs gently clamped around me, and she laced her fingers together around the back of my neck.

'All I have to do right now is to think about that, about seeding you deep, taking you all the way, wondering how good it would feel to cum inside you, the way dad did...'

'And that would make you cum right now?' she asked out of disbelief. Again I nodded, bumping and grinding against her raw clit as my thick cock impaled her and stretched her out to be bred. 'You filthy bastard,' she cussed.

'But oh God, I'm so close,' I groaned and felt her thighs tighten around me. And there was a hint of a smile hidden behind her cool eyes. 'I could cum gallons of spunk into you right now...'

'You wouldn't fucking dare,' she moaned, then clamping her eyes closed, and biting her lip. And again her grip on me tightened. Was it just me or was this fantasy instantly about to make her cum too?

'Squirting endless shots of hot white spunk into your womb, filling you up,' I teased, or was I teasing? 'That must feel so good, mum...'

'You'd really want me to get pregnant with your baby?' she begged, still moaning, faster and louder. I didn't answer. But of course I wouldn't. If anything it was the next step into the taboo, and the fear that went with it. All the while I could imagine the beauty of that moment and its afterglow, of the true coming together of two genuinely loving people, and the heavenly anguish of falling hopelessly in love with the woman who finally carried my seed.

And so I rode her and I rode her, fucking her deep and with reckless abandon, sending the full length of my cock to the deepest recesses where I knew I wanted to stay, and to breed my own mother, to fulfil that fantasy.

The point of no return came, and I didn't stop, or pull out. And then the moment came where I should have pulled out and bathed her with my seed. But still I stayed, because suddenly I was gripped so tightly by more than just the orgasmic wave of panic and lustful release.

Towards the path of least resistance, deep down, I throbbed and twitched, pumped and spurted, and cried as I emptied my load; my entire hot, sticky load.

Deliberately my mother held me tight. She wouldn't let me go. And as I came and came again, she convulsed and quivered, drinking me dry...

Jesus Christ, I was so hard!

12