Behind the 8 Ball

Story Info
A bet on pool leads to a long week of servitude.
3k words
4.06
55.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers

There is nothing more dangerous than an attractive woman that knows she is attractive and is more than willing to use it to her advantage. When Alicia walked into the bar with her cutoff shorts and tight tee-shirt, every male head turned, as their other heads stiffened up as well as she was gorgeous. Casually sauntering up to the bar and climbing up onto one of the available bar stools next to me she cast her icy deep blue eyes into mine.

"Want to buy me a drink?" she nonchalantly asked.

"Sure, sure, um what would you like?" I nervously replied, any idea of being smooth quickly thrown out the window as I was quickly under her spell. Although I am generally considered attractive it would be a lie to say that I can expect strange, attractive women to approach me every day. Being such a rare event, I did not know how to handle this as usually it is I who is doing the pursuing.

"Sure, sure, um what would you like?" I nervously replied, any idea of being smooth quickly thrown out the window as I quickly fell under this gorgeous woman's spell. Unused to being hit on by such a Goddess this was uncharted territory.

"This is my lucky day!" I thought to myself as this beauty started chatting to me and in hindsight I should have known something was up from the very beginning, as it all seemed too perfect. My jokes were funny, but not that funny and way out of proportion to the way she was carrying on. She thought my job was just fascinating when the conversation inevitably turned to work.

Now, I am a housepainter, and fascinating is not a word ANYONE would use to describe my job, as it is in probably the least fascinating career on earth. It all made no difference as she just kept asking more and more questions about myself, seemingly hanging on my every word. My ego just soaked it up like a dry sponge thrown into a bucket of water and before I knew what was happening I was completely sucked in.

After a few drinks and an hour or so of conversation she asked if I would like to play a friendly game of pool in the back. Having always considered myself quite a pool player, and wanting to get into this girls pants so bad I could taste the denim of her shorts, I agreed.

Walking through a pair of swinging doors, to my delight I discovered we were the only ones in the back room. As soon as we got out of sight of the rest of the bar she grabbed the back of my head and planted the deepest french kiss I had ever received right on my shocked and delighted mouth!

My brain went into hyperdrive as other parts of my anatomy instantly jumped up. "Wow! I still couldn't believe this was happening to me."

"Rack em up!" she said as she playfully winked and flaunted that cleavage I wanted to dive my face into right in front of my glazed eyes. Asking her what game she liked to play, she said she only liked eight-ball and being a gentleman, and wanting to charm her panties off, I let her break.

The first game we played I purposely let her win as she was terrible! My devious brain was turning over and over and I thought, if I let her win a few, maybe we could play for some real stakes later. This girl was beyond hot and I wanted her bad and in my mind that tight t-shirt, denim shorts and no doubt silky panties she was wearing were already on the floor of my bedroom! After letting her win two more games I playfully suggested we play strip pool and the shocked look on her face had me backtracking as I was positive I had pushed my luck too far and blown a sure thing.

"So" she coyly spoke "If I understand correctly, you are suggesting that the loser of our game has to take off the number of articles of clothing matching to balls they were beaten by, right?"

Seeing her warm up to the idea I nodded and was shocked when she readily agreed. My little head was definitely thinking for my big head now as I was swimming in lust and asked "No backing out now, right?" I was positive I had misheard her but equally surprised when she readily said "No way!"

As she started to rack the balls again, and I was reveling in what I was positive to be a quite erotic show I was about to watch, she casually asked "Now, what happens if the loser loses all of their clothing and still has points to make up."

Now hard as nails, I eagerly answered. "Well then" I responded, "The loser will have to be the winners personal naked slave for the number of days of the points." Not wanting to be perceived as a complete perve I winked. "You are so gorgeous; I am sure I will be able to think of many things for you to do to earn your freedom. Damn, you are hot!"

Walking up to me, she rubbed her perfect ass over my now tenting jeans as she arranged the balls on the table.

"Well STUD, who knows. Maybe YOU will be MY slave. How would you like that?"

I groaned as I felt her run cowboy boot up my left leg as she ground into me. Feeling my hardness against her jeans she giggled.

"Well it looks like PARTS of you like the idea!"

She agreed but made one condition which in my horny state I did not even hear. We would play until one of us or both were naked, and as she said this my dick was threatening to burst my pants right then and end the game before it started. Again, lost in an erotic haze, I decided to let her break.

The sight of that perfect ass, with the tight shorts riding up the crack of her ass caused me to sigh out loud; as I thought I surely must have died and gone to heaven. Something happened though and it was instantaneous as three of her solids went in. Watching her sudden change in skill level I grew slightly worried but very impressed and figured with luck it will be my turn soon and I could start to get her seriously naked. As she bent over and took two more shots which went right in I began to get very concerned. It was quickly dawning on me that she had purposefully played badly before, just to make me overconfident.

When she finally missed a shot it was my turn now and I was not holding back anything anymore. Making four shots in a row I missed the fifth one and we continued to play until finally she won by four!

"Off to a quick start aren't we" she said. "Time to pay up" she declared as I took off both shoes and both socks. "There, that is four articles of clothing." I said laughing.

"Thats cheating, but OK, I will remember that! I will show you no mercy when the time for your complete defeat comes."

I broke this time and the time for chivalry was at an end, easily winning the next game by three points.

My face frozen in a huge grin, I hungrily looked her delicious curves up and down and said "Now it is your turn to pay up."

When she slipped off both of her cowboy boots and pulled down her cutoffs to reveal a lovely pair of frilly, french cut pair of panties, barely large enough to cover her bush, I was in heaven. Unfortunately these sights broke my concentration and I lost the next round by two and was reduced to my briefs, which by this time were straining under the pressure of my raging hard-on.

As she walked by me to take her next shot she deliberately rubbed her ass up against my member, causing me to shudder with delight. "It looks like the next round will be for the jackpot" she said.

Slowly running her bare foot up my leg as she stretched to take her shot, making sure to linger over the bulge in my shorts and feeling both of my throbbing testicles with her toes. Looking over her shoulder as she tossed her hair back she giggled.

"I can't wait until THESE belong to me!!"

She broke and got off to a great start, pocketing five balls in a row as she loudly laughed in triumph. Looking at the table, she winked as she stared into my face which now was growing extremely wet and red as I was definitely sweating now! As I started to take my first shot she casually lifted her Tee-shirt and revealed the finest breasts I have ever seen! Perfectly round, nipples standing straight at attention, they begged to have my lips around them, and despite my better judgement, I could only stare and drool.

This of course was exactly what she had in mind, and when I finally got around to taking my shot, the sight of her glorious globes had completely broken my concentration and I nicked the eight-ball and it started to roll towards the side pocket. As it rolled towards destiny she began to lick her lips seductively and I held my breath. If the ball went in I would be her slave for 6 days!

It went in of course and thus my fate was sealed. I think at that moment all of the blood drained from my face and into my dick as I grew even harder as I pondered what was going to happen next. Confidently striding over to me and hooking both of her hands into the waistband of my jockeys she smiled.

"You won't be needing these anymore!" she said as she slowly lowered my shorts to the floor made even more embarrassing when my dick popped out and slapped her right in the face as she was squatting before me.

Looking amused but slightly annoyed, she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked my shaft from the base to the tip, her velvety lips caused my penis to shudder and my mouth to audibly groan out loud. I swear I had never been so aroused in my life and because of this arousal, I put up NO resistance to her next actions, only desperate to plunge my tool into her as soon as possible.

Before I could protest or even notice, she had collected all of my clothing and pushed it into the bag she had been carrying. Standing there naked and drooling, I was disappointed when she got dressed but grew hopeful when she told me to wait for her out back. Thinking this girl was just exceptionally kinky, I was even more aroused and excited when she pointed to a back exit and I nervously stepped outside; cold, naked and incredibly hard.

It was about 5 minutes outside in the dark and the cold and I was beginning to become afraid she was going to leave me when her van pulled up.

"Get in." she directed with a seductive wink. "I can't WAIT to get you home!!"

After climbing in the van she told me to put a blindfold on and lay down in the back seat as she did not want me to see where she was taking me. Any normal person would have balked, but this girl had me hooked and I was putty in her hands and willingly went along with her kinky "game".

We drove for what seemed like hours when finally, she announced we had arrived. As I took off the blindfold I looked out the front window of the van and viewed a very large, old Victorian house, beautiful but definitely needing major repairs looming up in my vision.

"I am going to park around back" she said "We certainly don't want to show you off to any of the neighbors now do we?" she joked as she reached over and caressed by balls and ran her index finger teasingly up my still rock hard cock. After she parked the car she said "Go inside and wait in the kitchen, I have to go tell my roommates the painter is here."

"WHAT!" I yelled. "You are going to have me be naked in front of your roommates!"

"Of course!" she replied. "You don't really expect me to hide you in my room for six days do you silly? After all you have a lot of work to do."

Stepping into the kitchen and seeing the dilapidated state of the interior, it slowly began to dawn on me what REALLY had just happened. Obviously this house needed major work, and this major hottie figured (correctly) that she could charm some sucker into painting her house for free just by jiggling those gorgeous tits or wiggling that perfect ass. Not only had she found her sucker (me) but obviously I was an even bigger dumbass than she had expected as now I was enslaved, and naked, to her for six days Humiliated beyond belief and angry at my stupidity, I waited for her in the kitchen as since she still had my clothes and I had no idea where I was, I was pretty well fucked.

"Come on in now" she yelled from the living room.

Cautiously I tiptoed into the living room, desperately trying to shield my nakedness with my hands but was stopped cold in my tracks as soon as I entered. There on the couch were three other girls, equally attractive and dressed just as seductively as my pool partner and they all whistled loudly when I walked into the room.

I think I must of turned about four shades of red as I saw them and my reaction caused them to erupt into hysterics.

Clearing her throat, my Pool Partner tried to look serious as she snickered, glaring at me with a twinkle in her eye, she said that since she OWNED me for nearly a week, I should know what the expectations were. I said nothing, but still stood there like a doofus with my cock in my hand trying to shield my nudity, which was getting harder to accomplish as I was hard as nails.

"OK, Here are the rules slave boy. We believe in carrots and sticks here so First, if you do a good job you will be rewarded with our bodies, and certainly THAT should be a good carrot for you. If you do a bad job you will be punished by not being allowed any release of your manjuice for the time of your servitude."

Hearing her words, the smile on my face grew wide. Certainly the stick would NOT be necessary as finally it appeared I might actually get laid and right there I vowed to be a regular Michelangelo on my paint job. The smile dissipated however as she continued to speak.

"Second, you will remain naked for the entire time of your slavery. At night you will be tied to a bed so you won't entertain any thoughts of escape and WE will decide how we allow you to enjoy our bodies, NOT you."

Still it seemed like a dream come true, but the tying down at night was worrisome, and I did not understand what they meant by "THEY will decide how they would use my body". It would become clear on day two as it usually meant falling asleep with a gorgeous girl's pussy in my face that I would lick until she fell asleep, but that was still in the future at this point.

"Third, you will paint the entire house, inside and out. When you have to go outside you will be allowed to wear a thong, but that is all, nothing else. If you have a problem with that you will not be allowed to wear anything."

Now that their intentions were clear and it was obvious to me that I was going to be naked quite a bit for the next six days. When they added "If you try to escape you will be tied and dumped in a field about 35 miles outside of the city" I certainly got the message, and had no questions since escape from this house of hotties was the furthest thing on my mind.

For the next few days I painted the inside of the house thoroughly, working at least ten to twelve hours a day with constant "supervision". As I painted one of the girls would occasionally stroke me or grab me from behind, which made for a MUCH longer time to paint as I constantly was "distracted".

At night I was tied as they said, however one of the girls would usually come in and ride my face, and occasionally give me a blow job or ride me to creamy satisfaction, so as far as slavery went, I was ALL IN. I enjoyed my servitude as it was no doubt the most erotic six days of my life and by the end of the week the house had a professional paint job, the girls had all be eaten countless times and I was quite sated but sad that the time for me to be "released" was fast approaching.

Alicia informed me that she and the other girls were quite pleased with my "services" and may invite me back again sometime for some touch-up work. Handing me my Clothes she told me to get dressed as it was time for to go home. As we walked outside one of the other girls drove up in the van.

"Did you get one" Alicia asked.

"Yep" the other girl said "I have the plumber in the back seat!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers