Behind the Facade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his hunger, adding the dim lighting and the carnival mask; he had no idea what was about to happen. I reached down and wrapped my hand around my father's thick cock.

"Showtime" I hissed; and then dropped my full weight down.

He wasn't as thick as the guy last week; but he was a damned sight bigger than what I was used to; and he went deep; I mean DEEP. By the time my ass slapped his hips, I thought he was going to come out my throat.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk" Dad groaned under me.

"Fuck me" I groaned. "Come on old man, fuck my tight young pussy" I told him.

I heard the snaps on my blouse give way, and then a hot mouth engulfed one of my nipples. At the same time, his bear sized hands gripped my firm ass, raised me up in the air and held me there.

Suspended just inched above him, his hips began to move; hammering up into me. I clung to his shoulders as I went for the wild ride; God he felt good. Wet sucking noises and the smell of our sex filled the room. My primed juices soaked his cock and balls as he stretched my walls.

I looked down and watched him suckling at my breast; I could feel the veins of his cock scraping my walls. It was the hottest thing I had ever done; and by far the kinkiest. Just the sheer idea it was dad buried to the hilt in me, sent me rocketing to release.

"Fuck yeah, make me cum" I gasped as my gut tightened.

Christ he never let up; for a man of forty he had more stamina than over half of my previous lovers; and I've had quite a few lovers. We had been fucking like primal animals for about ten minutes, when I felt his cock start to thicken inside me; he was close. I wanted this to be the sexiest shock of his life.

My hands slid down from his shoulders to his chest, my palms finding his hard nipples. I pinched them between my fingers and thumbs as my ass rose and fell. I tightened my pussy walls around his invading cock, staring down at him.

Leaning in closer, I put my lips right beside his ear; I waited...and waited; then his cock began to pulse along my walls.

"Cum in me daddy" I hissed in his ear. "Fill your daughter with your hot baby cream".

"Allison" Dad's head jerked up.

"That's right you hypocrite" I hissed back. "Fuck your slut daughter, cum in her wet cunt you bastard" I growled down at him.

I found his nipples again, and with a tight grip, I twisted. His entire body went rigid as the stimulation from his nipples slammed into his tightening balls.

"Ahhhh fucckkkkkk" Dad moaned.

"Shittttttttt" I groaned as an incredible heat began to fill my pussy.

He was doing it, he was cumming in his daughter; and fuck did it feel good.

"Fuck" I grunted as my belly did a flip.

Before I could move; my own orgasm exploded deep in my belly; even as I felt a second blast fill me deep inside. Even though I was on my birth control pills, the most evil thought slipped into my sex hazed mind.

"That's it daddy" I whispered in his ear. "Breed your little girl."

"Oh God Allison" Dad groaned; even as he emptied his heavy balls into me.

I just sat there straddling his lap, grinding into him as pulse after pulse filled me. God did it feel good; this was sex at its best I realized; pure primal and unlimited. I could feel the hot pressure deep in my gut, fuck he must have cum a gallon inside me.

I looked down and watched as dad slumped back into the chair, his face a mix of stunned shock and pure lust. His cock gave a final twitch as the last of his seed dribbled into me. Slowly I rose off his lap, tightening my belly muscles, holding as much of that cream inside that I could; I had plans for that cream. Leaning down I braced on the arms of the chair, my breasts hanging in his face, my face only inches from his.

"This is only the beginning daddy" I whispered in his ear.

"Your mother..." he gave a strangled reply.

"That reminds me" I rose up and looked around the room. "Where is that slut" I said.

At that moment it felt like the Gods had really smiled on me. Mom was sprawled out on the floor only about ten feet away, having a lesbian trifecta. One girl was shoving a fat dildo between her spread thighs, while another was sucking on her shaking boobs.

Time to interrupt this little scene with some action of my own, I thought. Strolling over, I shooed the girl at mom's tits away. I stepped over to straddle her face, watching a young blonde shove a fat pink dildo deep into her; I lowered myself to me knees, my cum soaked pussy only inches above her face.

I knew from her groan she could smell the man seed inside me, I lowered my body just a bit further, until the wet lips of my pussy grazed her lips. Then I rocked back on my heels, and stared down into her face.

Leaning down my nose almost touching hers, I stared into her glittering lust filled eyes half hidden behind her yellow carnival mask. I heard the wet slurp of that dildo sliding in and knew my timing was perfect.

"Hey mom" I smiled. "Why don't you suck your husbands' cum out of his daughter's incestuous little cunt?"

"Allison" mom half gurgled as that pink dildo hit bottom.

Rising back to my knees I didn't give her a chance to resist as I lowered my semen filled pussy onto her face. I heard the wet sucking noise from between her thighs and it matched the wet sucking between my thighs, as her tongue slid up into me.

"Oh fuck yes" I gasped.

"Mmmmmmmm" I could hear her groan.

This was no amateur; this woman knew exactly what she was doing. She probed my soaking gash, sucked my throbbing clit, her nails dug into my thighs as she ground her face into me.

"Oh shit...fucking yes...so good...God so good" I babbled as my body rapidly climbed.

Having gotten dad off with my mouth and then my pussy, I was craving more relief for myself, and mom obliged. My body skyrocketed upward, as I reached down taking a handful of tit in each hand and squeezing.

I heard mom groan as I mauled her tits while grinding my dripping pussy into her face. God, if I didn't know better my sweet innocent mom liked it a bit rough.

Reaching down I took the pink dildo from the blonde's hand. Holding it I waited, and just when her tongue slithered into me, I jammed the thing as deep as it would go.

"Ffffnngggggggggg" Mom groaned as her hips rose up, her body spasming.

Hot cream gushed out around the toy as mom squirted her juices all over my hand. Fuck she was cumming like a fire hydrant, and the sight was too much for my heightened body.

"Cummminnnggggg" I groaned as the knot in my belly fired.

My hips jerked as hot cream bathed mom's face. I could hear her swallow as the mix of my pussy juices and dad's hot jizz poured into her open mouth.

"Drink it mom" I hissed softly. "Drink daddy from me" I told her.

I could hear her slurp and swallow as my gut wrenched through the strongest orgasm of the night yet. But then again, the night was still young, I realized.

Rocking back on my heels again, I slid my still dripping cunt from mom's face. Leaning down I stared into her eyes, the smell of cum and pussy cream on her breath as she fought to catch her breath. I could see a mixture of lust and surprise as I locked eyes with her. Gripping the sides of her face I brought my close, so only she could hear my whispered words.

"Why don't you get dressed mom" I told her. "Then find daddy; and the two of you come home...and fuck the shit out of your daughter." Her eyes widened at my words, but she slowly nodded her head.

"Good girl" I brushed my lips over hers. "And if you're really good, I have the perfect dildo for that tight ass of yours" I saw raw lust flare in her eyes and she started to reach for her clothes.

I climbed to my feet, straightening my clothes, and heading for the door. Yes, the night was still young, I thought.

12