Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee greeted the Captain, who was tall and well built, with dark brown hair and sharp features. "Welcome to the Santa Fe Pack. I am Alpha Renee Johnson." She gestured up towards the cave started to walk back up the trail with them. "Colonel, what do you mean he is assigned to our case?"

"Well, you wouldn't believe what a clusterfuck it has become to give you your stuff back. Under the laws at the time, the Government was able to seize land, property and monies once identified as belonging to enemy combatants. Once it was taken, it tended to disappear. Land could be sold or absorbed into other government holdings, money went into the general fund, property might be auctioned. Then you add to it all the businesses that were lost, individual homes, investments and savings. We've been trying to figure it all out, but it's a mess of records and government agencies. We finally decided that we would assign a lawyer to each Pack to research claims and negotiate settlements. The last thing we want is for this peace to break down because of stuff." He turned and called up Capt. Post, who was carrying a briefcase. "For the last two weeks as we tried to contact this Pack, Captain Post was doing research and settling anything that could be done quickly. That was how we got the vehicles, they were still in a storage yard because no one had started auction proceedings on them yet. We renewed the titles, had mechanics go through them, and gassed them up for you."

They reached the eating area, and Renee gestured for the men to sit while gesturing for her Pack members to sit as well. "Well, this will certainly help. I didn't want to stay in these caves longer than I had to and at least now we can go into town and get supplies."

"There is more, there was some personal property that is packed in the vehicles."

"That may take more time to go through, as you can see our Pack is not very big now compared to when this all started. What do you need from us?"

Capt. Post smiled at them all. "What I need the most is information. We have a list of suspected Pack members and assets, but I'm sure it is not complete. I'd like a Pack roster from just before the conflict, marked up with current status. It's not just Pack property, there may be personal property available."

Crystal then spoke up. "We have kept our Pack genealogy up to date, and it records all deaths of Pack members, and there have been no births since the war started. I cannot let it out of my control as it has been entrusted to me as a Pack Elder, but I can help you get the information you need from it. What about entire families that are gone? What happens with their stuff?"

Col. Montgomery answered, "The assets return to the Pack. That was decided on a national level after the war."

Ed pulled Crystal into his lap, and looked back at the officers. "What about our Pack den?"

Capt. Post shook his head. "Unfortunately, that property was sold at auction about a year after the war started. I approached the new owners and they do not wish to sell it back. Since the Government took the property, they have clear title. I'm sorry, you'll have to find something else. I can put you in touch with a real estate expert if you want to begin a search."

The look on the Pack's faces said it all; there would be no going home for them. Renee sent encouragement through the bond, "So we get a fresh start instead, we didn't need a huge place right now anyway. Too much to clean." Some of the ladies giggled at that.

The Colonel decided to bring things to a close. "The Pack is not without assets to start again. Capt. Post has the documents required to transfer released assets to you immediately, and will help you with new claims as they are identified." With that, Captain Post guided Renee through a pile of documents. When he was done, he handed her a pair of ATM cards and the codes to access the Pack accounts. "We set the Pack up with a commercial checking account and put $500,000 into it for now. There is a money market account for the remainder." He slid the account statements across.

Renee's eyes bugged out as she looked at the number. "Twenty eight point eighty seven million?" She heard some gasps from behind her as Capt. Post shook his head. "Yes, apparently real estate has done well since the war started, and so did the Pack investments. There is a couple million more that I'm still working through, plus any new claims that come through. On a per-capita basis, you are all millionaires now."

Her mind was swimming as she considered the possibilities. Colonel Montgomery and his men stood up, knowing that the Pack needed to talk without them. "Alpha, we will leave you now but please keep in touch. These phones," handing Renee a pair of burner phones, "contain the numbers for myself and Captain Post, please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or require assistance. I also had them programmed with the contact information for known Alphas and Betas in the country. My goal is to ensure all the Packs in my area of responsibility are able to integrate fully into our society and nation again."

Renee walked them back to their Humvee, thanking them all for their assistance and promising to keep in touch. As they left, she looked up at the fifteen people who made up her family. "Meeting in one hour, in the meantime go write down any information we need to get to Captain Post to help him out." Her Pack disappeared, their excitement evident. She wanted to join them, but she needed to make a phone call first. Her brother would know what to do, she thought as she scrolled through the contacts list and pressed SEND.

*****

I-25 south of Colorado City

*****

Alpha Stephen Diggs looked down at the young female medic who was straining against his hands as she fought to breathe. "Take it all, bitch, swallow." He forced her face farther onto his dick, ignoring her gagging as he pushed further into her mouth. She struggled to lift up, and that earned her a painful smack across her hanging breasts. She screamed, but that just made it easier to shove in another inch. Her face was turning blue and she was crying uncontrollably when he pulled out and let her gasp for air. He settled back into the leather seat and watched her face turn a bright red again, the color of her bra which had been torn off and thrown onto the floor of the vehicle.

The driver and his bodyguard ignored what was going on in the back seat. He was Alpha, if he needed something he took it, and right now it looked like he needed to bust a nut.

"Open." She shook her head no, silently begging him to leave her alone. He grabbed her right nipple and twisted hard; when she cried out he shoved himself back into her throat. "Kelly, you'll learn quickly it is better to please me than to fight me. I'm sure you'd prefer Kevin is still there when you return?" Her eyes went wide, she didn't want her future mate to be the next one to "disappear" on a scouting mission. She had just come of age at 18, but he still had four months to go before he could claim her. She tried to breath through her nose as he force-fucked her throat. Saliva dripped down her face as she tried to use her tongue to help him along, figuring the faster she got him off the sooner this would all end. She tried to focus on two things, memories of happier times and breathing.

The car went over a bump and as she slipped from the seat she closed her mouth a bit, this caused her to scraped her teeth on him. "Bitch! No fucking teeth!" He pushed her up and backhanded her across the back seat. "Didn't anyone ever teach you to give a proper blowjob?" She hid her face against the opposite door, shaking in fear and crying.

"Well, I wasn't going to be able to get off that way anyway." He shifted his right hand and cut her shorts off with an extended claw. Pushing her chest down to the seat, he used his other hand to lift her hips up.

"Please stop," she cried, "I'm a virgin!"

"Don't worry, I'll leave that for him. At least one hole!" With that, he placed the head of his cock at her anus and brutally shoved the first four inches inside her. Her scream was music to his ears, and the struggling just made him enjoy the tightness of her ass more. Her hands reached behind her to push him off, but he grabbed her wrists and pulled her straight back onto his raging dick. She struggled, but he was far larger and stronger than her and she had nowhere to go with her head stuck by the door. Stephen pulled back an inch then lunged forward again, this time getting six inches in as she continued to scream for him to stop. He looked down at her shapely ass, her ass was distended around his girth and had torn in a couple places from the rough entry. The blood combined with her saliva to provide minimal lubrication as he forced his cock deeper. By the time he had worked his nine inch length in fully, she had stopped begging, she was crying silently and praying to Luna for it to be over. He pounded her virgin ass hard and rough, the smack of his hips against her filling the car. He could feel his balls pulling tight as he approached his orgasm, so he pulled out and grabbed her hair with his left hand. He spun her around and held face in place while his right hand blurred as he jacked himself to completion. A prodigious load sprayed onto her red face and tits, mixing with the spit and tears that already covered them.

When he was done, he shoved her mouth back to the base of his dick and held it there until she passed out. He then pushed her back into the corner and sat back down. He zipped himself back up and reached for his phone. If anyone knew the exact location of the den, it would be Colonel Montgomery- and he wouldn't hesitate to help an Alpha who was looking to reunite with some relatives in New Mexico.

She pretended to stay asleep as they drove, knowing that the only way her Alpha would leave her alone would be if he found someone new to abuse. She just wanted Kevin to hold her, and wished he was strong enough to stand up against him. She shuddered as the Alpha told the Beta riding shotgun to switch places next stop, it was his turn with her.

This trip couldn't be over fast enough.

********

Santa Fe Pack, New Mexico

********

Renee walked back towards the meeting area, she felt better after talking to Derek but still didn't know what to do with her little Pack. They had money and vehicles and pretty much nothing else. It was such a small group, too. You would never choose to start a pack without fifty or more members, without that you didn't have enough people to control your territory and do all the things that keep a pack functioning properly.

When everyone was set, they went over their status, which was basically "rich but nowhere to go." They all agreed that long term, they needed to find new land and build a new Pack compound. Short term? It seemed like everyone was looking for something different. She asked everyone to write down one thing they wanted to do in the next month. The list looked like this:

-See if my family in the Colorado Springs pack is still alive

-Hunt as a Pack on the full moon

-Find my mate (me too) (Me three!)

-Look for new land for the Pack

-Find a mate for our Alpha and the single ones in the Pack

-See something other than desert hills

-Go to an amusement park (obviously Michelle)

-Stay in a place with real beds and room service

-Anything other than live here in the caves

-Visit my Alpha's old pack and meet her family

-See my mate go into heat and get her pregnant

-Have a family reunion

-Get a break from cooking for a while

Renee looked over the list, it actually wouldn't be hard to get a lot of these done. It would take some phone calls, they would need permission to cross into other territories, but she knew the Alphas she had met in the peace talks would not deny her small Pack that freedom. They could stay in some hotels, see the sights, and by visiting a number of Packs she could give her single members the best chance of finding their mate. She looked up at her Pack with a smile. "Get your stuff packed... we're going on a road trip!"

As the younger ones squealed with excitement, she grabbed the cellphone and walked up to the top of the mountain where she could make a few calls.

*****

Johnson Pack Camp, Montana

*****

Amanda had filled Derek in on all the happenings as his helicopter approached the pad. The last few days had not been without their excitement, he thought. He was furious that Andy had disobeyed them, but relieved that Linda had come through the change so well. He could feel in his mind when the Alpha bond formed with her, and he sent his love and congratulations down the bond to Linda as they were coming in for a landing.

"Thank you, Alpha. I'm sorry it happened this way, but I'm not sorry it happened. I love him."

"I know, Linda. Be strong for him today, he will need you."

Amanda met him at the helicopter pad, and as soon as he was away from the blades she jumped into his arms and kissed him like he was a sailor just back from deployment. "Love," he said when she finally took a breath, "I missed you too." He hugged her tight as her legs wrapped around his hips and he plundered her mouth again.

The wolf whistles and laughter finally got them to stop and he let her down. His pack wasn't making fun of him, they loved seeing them like this as a strong Alpha pair meant a strong pack. His Betas gathered around him, along with two humans- Sheriff "Buck" Dawson and Montana State Assistant Attorney General Giles McHenry. Derek shook hands with both. "I wish we could meet in a more social setting first, but Pack justice is swift in such cases. I wanted to talk with you about how we are going to make Pack and Human law work in this case."

Giles shrugged his shoulders. "Well, the peace treaty included the provisions for requiring judge's permission prior to a mating, but our state laws have not. The bill to enact this is still going through the Legislature and even if it passes, it can't apply retroactively to this situation. So, unless there was rape or incest or an underage person involved, it's really not something we would involve ourselves in."

Derek considered this for a moment. "Both are of age and both the change and the mating were consensual. Andy is clearly subject to Pack law, but Linda is only subject to my authority after formation of the Alpha bond. That just happened a few minutes ago. Are we in agreement then that Linda is in the clear?" There were nods all around. Using the bond, he sent the news to Linda that she would not be subject to Pack tribunal or human courts for what had happened.

Giles turned back to the Alphas. "I know it isn't my jurisdiction, but I would like to observe your Pack tribunal. It will give me a better idea of how you run things and how our laws will need to interact."

Derek nodded at him. "You are welcome to observe but you cannot speak or interfere. Our justice is swift and brutal at times. Andy is facing penalties up to death today, and we have no appeal process and no delays in carrying out a sentence."

Giles had heard this was their way. "Agreed. Sometimes I think our system has lost something along the way. I hate seeing years pass before justice is done." With that, Amanda invited her guests back to the tents for lunch.

Using the Pack bonds, Derek announced, "The tribunal for Andy Miller will be held in one hour at the challenge circle. All Pack members are required to attend."

Linda answered back over the bond. "Alpha, my camera crew is still here, they are documenting everything associated with my turn and your pack. Can they cover the tribunal?"

Derek was taken back by her request, especially since it was her mate who was on trial. He knew deep down that for the treaty to work and for people to accept werewolves as they are, that it would be necessary to show them the good and the bad of their lives. "Yes, they can film it, but no local commentary and no noise. Also, if you become uncomfortable with it, stop them. Inform them they are to stop filming immediately at my direction or yours. Is that acceptable to them?"

"Yes, thank you Alpha. We will make the arrangements." With that, Linda was on the satellite phone to her station in Denver and updated them on what was going on. The station manager started running promos immediately and was soon on the phone with the network, interest in her mating was off the charts and all other programming would be pre-empted.

*****

Outskirts of Santa Fe, New Mexico

*****

Kelly had pretended to still be asleep when the caravan pulled into a gas station. Everyone else got out to use the bathroom and ignored her near naked form in the back seat, but she heard the driver talk about how he would use her when they got back.

This was nuts, this had to stop. The bastard HAD to be stopped before he ruined other girls. Her only hope was to find someone stronger than her Alpha.

She saw that Alpha Diggs had left his cellphone on the seat by her leg. Slowly she moved her hand down to get it. She might have time for one quick call. She pulled up the call history and pressed the number for Colonel Montgomery. "Colonel? I can't talk, but Alpha Diggs is planning to attack and take over the Santa Fe pack. Please warn them, we are almost there." She hung up and put the phone back, praying that he wouldn't notice the extra call. If she was found out, he would not hesitate to kill her and then take out his rage on her family.

*****

Johnson Pack Camp, Montana

*****

The Pack was assembled in the circle with Andy seated at the center and Linda directly behind him when the Alpha pair entered. Everyone stood and lowered their eyes as the came to the front. Derek nodded to accept their submission and directed all except Derek to sit. "Andy Miller, you have been brought before this Pack tribunal on two charges: Disobedience of an Alpha command and unauthorized turning of a human. These charges if upheld can lead to any discipline including the forfeiture of your life. Do you understand these charges?"

"Yes, Alpha."

"Do you challenge these charges as being true?"

"No, Alpha. You gave the rules to me and my wolf did it anyway. I accept my guilt and am ready for your judgment." Linda was shocked, she didn't know he wasn't even going to fight it.

Derek and Amanda stood up and started to walk away. Linda stood up and called after them, "Alphas, PLEASE! It was all my fault. You have to know what I did before you judge what he did." Andy turned and gestured for her to sit, but she shook him off. "Do you remember EXACTLY what you told his wolf in an Alpha command?"

Derek and Amanda came back to their place. "Yes, I told him that he may not have any physical contact with Ms. Remington unless she has granted him specific permission to do so."

Linda put her hand on Andy's shoulder. "Then his wolf did not break your Alpha command, I begged him to take me, to make me his. I wanted to be turned."

"Show me," Derek replied. "Open up your Alpha bond with me and remember exactly how it happened." It took her a few minutes as she was so new with the bonds, but Amanda helped talk her through it. She replayed the scene in her mind and Derek relayed it to the rest of the Pack. When it was done, he looked at her again. "Is there anything else you want to say before we pass judgment?"

"Yes, my Alphas. I love him so much, PLEASE don't take him from me now. If you kill him, you may as well kill me too, I can't know this bond and then lose it again." She buried her face in Andy's neck as he reached behind to hold her hand.

A few minutes later, the Alpha pair returned to the circle. "Andy Miller, you admitted to disobedience of your Alphas and unauthorized turning of a human. These are serious charges that threaten the peace we just made with humans, and threaten the Pack itself. We have considered the circumstances of your actions but the punishment must be severe."