Behind the Shed Again

Story Info
Siblings keep the fun going...
4.8k words
4.58
305.9k
498

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,006 Followers

All persons in this story are 18 years of age or older.

*****

As I was pounding Marie from behind, with Bree right next to us watching her brother's cock disappear into her sister's pussy, I was already thinking about what Bree and I had agreed upon yesterday. Namely that after I blew my load here during our morning escapade, I would stay and piss in the bushes for Bree to watch. It might have seemed like an odd request for her to make, but the three of us were slowly upping the ante of how to excite each other more and more over time.

Marie was grunting with each thrust, as was I, and Bree was fingering her pussy as she watched. She busted her nut first, crying out as a signal for us to notice her despite our frenzied movements. It was kind of an unwritten rule that whenever one of us came, the other two watched carefully. It aroused us to see our siblings climaxing, and it was respectful of sorts to acknowledge their pleasure. The whole point of doing all this together was to be watched, after all.

Marie licked her lips as she watched Bree's fingers leave her sopping wet hole. She was getting more and more accepting of interacting sexually with her sister rather than just me. I suspected she was bisexual, rather than how Bree was just willing to do anything and everything sexual. Seeing the look on her face as she stared at the perfectly trimmed vagina near her face got me off hard, and I started to cum.

Normally, I would have been upset somewhat that I came before the sister I was fucking, but by this point we each had a mutual understanding that all of us would cum one way or another before the escapade ended. If my cock didn't get her off, my mouth or Bree's fingers would. I yanked my penis from her clenching flesh sleeve and aimed it upward, then felt the familiar tingling pleasure spike up through my shaft before my semen released in torrents across her back. I grunted on the second, more powerful spurt, and it sailed all the way up to her neck. Since she was already sweaty from her run, the excessive cum smears on her skin and sports bra wouldn't really bother her.

"God, yes!" Marie exclaimed in a breathless, well-fucked sigh. "You always cum so much!"

Bree was already snaking her way under her sister and moving to finish the job I couldn't last long enough to complete. Marie purred as she felt her sister's tongue slip between her swollen pussy lips and find her clit. I watched with a dripping boner as Bree ate Marie's pussy not more than two feet from where I stood. Marie grabbed Bree's hair and mashed her face into her cunt, her mouth slack and hanging open as she enjoyed the impending orgasm that was building in her.

When she burst finally, Bree moaned and sucked it all in. She had told me many escapades ago that Marie especially liked when she tongued her piss hole. It was so naughty, like everything we did together, and it excited me to know that. I rarely got to eat Marie's pussy, though Bree practically sat on my face every night. To be fair to her though, she usually prefered for me to eat her ass out instead.

Marie climaxed, and hard, and I felt the sensation to piss starting to build. Bree wanted me to surprise Marie by pissing as close to her face as possible without actually getting any of it on her. We weren't trying to be gross, just kinky. I jerked my cock absently as I waited. Marie really enjoyed herself on Bree's mouth, and took her time before withdrawing her slick crotch. Her pussy was shining with saliva and cunt cream.

Bree's face was covered in both as well, but she didn't forget our agreement. She glanced at me and nodded, then at my dick in anticipation. Marie happened to look over at me just as I let loose, and her eyes widened a bit when she saw that I was pissing close to her. I kind of expected her to be shocked and maybe grossed out, but instead of leaping away she just stepped slightly to the side and turned to fully face me. Her eyes were on my dick and the stream of piss arcing out of it.

She didn't say anything the entire time I urinated, but she did seem very interested in it. There was only the sound of my piss hitting the wood chips that surrounded our bushes behind the shed. I could tell Bree was happy with this result, judging from her smile as she licked her sister's pussy juice from her face.

I finished and shook the last few drops before tucking her cock back into my shorts. Marie smiled up at me.

"What brought that on?" she asked me.

I shrugged. "I just thought you might be excited by it. Bree was."

We both looked at Bree, who was nodding. "If I had to go, I'd piss for you both too."

Marie chuckled. "Why are you both into pissing all of a sudden?"

"We're into being naughty with each other," Bree explained. "You like your piss hole licked, how is that different?"

Marie blushed. "I guess it's not that different. But it is different."

We laughed it off and cleaned each other up. By now we had a routine for this. Marie's clothes didn't need to be cleaned really, since they were already sweaty. But we did need to wipe the cum from her back. We intentionally never restricted where my cum went, since that would detract from the heat of the moment. Both sisters were very clear that they wanted me to cum wherever I felt like cumming. I had painted their faces, their bodies inside and out and in all holes, and at this point I let my dick decide where it wanted to spew. Marie probably expected me to fill her tight pussy earlier, but she was equally enthralled to feel me spray her down instead.

Bree used the hose to fill her hands with water so she could wash the vaginal fluid from her face. I didn't need any cleaning, in fact I loved purposely leaving their pussy juice on my dick. It was so hot to know that wherever I was out in public, I had the forbidden fluid of incestuous copulation in my pants.

Later that night we watched a movie as a family. Mom and Dad were cuddling on the couch, while the three of us kids sat separately around the floor. We were all very careful not to touch each other around our parents. Not only would it be suspicious, it would also ruin the fun of keeping our trysts a secret. Marie's tendency towards exhibitionism had never blossomed beyond fucking behind the shed, thankfully.

After the movie our parents went to bed, per their usual routine. They were fond of leaving us kids to ourselves in the basement while they retired to the quiet upstairs. It worked perfectly in our favor. We could hear their footsteps creaking on the floor if they ever came downstairs, so we weren't worried about being caught. We could even grunt and groan at full volume and not be heard by them. We had tested that thoroughly, by having Marie stay upstairs in her room, with the door open just in case Mom and Dad happened to do that, while I fucked Bree's ass hard in the basement. Marie ended up coming downstairs after a few minutes because she couldn't hear anything and wondered if we had even started.

So we were pretty safe down there. Marie though, being the older and more careful one of the three, seemed to enjoy coming up with rules to keep our fun a secret. She insisted that we still keep ourselves as quiet as the moment would allow, and to always wait until we heard the toilet flush before getting naked, since that was the last thing that we could hear before our parents went to sleep. Bree and I let her be in charge, so to speak, since she had good ideas and always rewarded our cooperation heavily.

When we were finally ready to play, we peeled our clothes off and scooted close together on the floor. By this point, we were all experienced enough with each other that we weren't exactly like horny teenagers experimenting for the first time. We had developed a nice pattern of getting ourselves aroused sufficiently first before diving into sex. This usually meant a double blowjob for me, which I knew would spoil me for regular non-threesome sex, and my sisters lezzing out with each other. I would eat pussy and ass too, but I couldn't do it for both of them at the same time. It just usually worked out that they would focus on each other mostly. I didn't feel left out at all, in fact I loved watching them.

Tonight their double blowjob seemed to be purposely slow, very much a tease with the tip of their tongue or their lips only softly kissing my balls. I wasn't going to complain, but I could tell they were doing something on purpose. In fact, Bree seemed to be sliding down low and trying to move my legs.

"What are you doing?" I finally asked her.

Marie took my entire length into her throat right then, distracting me while Bree pushed my legs apart further than they were.

"Relax," Bree replied. "You're getting your ass licked tonight, bro."

I smiled, knowing that she was dying to do this from earlier conversations. Many times when we weren't busy fucking each other we would have open sexual conversations and share our deepest and even darkest fantasies. We didn't judge each other, no matter how illegal our fantasies were. Our current situation was technically illegal, after all.

I lifted my legs and tried to get comfortable without interrupting Marie, who was still chugging my dick while Bree and I transitioned ourselves. Bree couldn't wait to touch her tongue to my asshole, and I had to admit that I was looking forward to it as well. I didn't know what to expect but I figured between the two of them, Bree was the right sister for this particularly deviant act. She would take it further and power through whatever unpleasantness there would possibly be, though there really wouldn't be any.

I closed my eyes as the double sensation of dick sucking and ass licking registered with my brain. It felt quite good, excellent in fact, but we had agreed to never ever hold back our orgasms no matter how soon they happened or how awkward it would possibly be. Everyone came as much as they wanted to when we got together. I had cum twice on occasion, even though it meant more time and energy that my sisters had to spend on me. I tried my best to keep things fair by doing whatever they wanted, even if it ended up being a simple back or foot rub to enjoy the afterglow.

Marie surprisingly couldn't take it anymore and she decided she wanted to know what licking a man's ass like. She selfishly pushed Bree aside and took her place below my balls, though it was in good humor. Bree let her big sister feel my anus on her tongue and just smiled, knowing I must be in heaven.

"How's it feel, bro?" she asked me.

I opened my eyes and smiled at her. "Amazing, really really good. I want to cum later while you two do this to me."

It may have sounded like an order, but I wasn't demanding that they do this for me. Bree's devilish smile answered me, showing me that she would be all too happy to comply. Any of us would do anything at all to make our siblings cum. If they wanted us to stand on our heads and yodel, we'd do it just to see them cum as hard as they possibly could.

Marie s really getting into it, probably spurred on by the fact that it wasn't what she expected. Most people would probably wrinkle their noses at the idea of licking someone's asshole. But in reality it was very similar to licking their genitals. I kept myself shaved and clean down there, especially now that we were sexually active with each other. I think that helped the most. Marie's tongue slid flat against my butt, dragging across my hole in an exquisitely pleasurable motion that ended just beneath my balls. When I sighed raggedly, she took that to mean I liked it, and repeated the motion many times until Bree saw that I especially like this. She butted in and took over.

"You guys," I protested, fidgeting a bit, "you're gonna make me cum already if you don't stop."

"Where do you want to cum?" Marie asked me.

When the choice was given, there was no such thing as saying 'I don't know' or 'wherever you want me to'. We decided that my cum should go where I want it to, if I'm presented the choice or no one requests something specific. So I needed to decide right now if I wanted to cum inside of one of them, though either could ask to be fucked first, or on them somewhere specific. I knew I wanted my ass licked though, so I had to take that into consideration.

"How about..." I began, "...on Bree's face while Marie licks me?"

I chose those two things for a reason. Marie, bless her bisexual heart, was very accommodating of taking my cum wherever I wanted, but she honestly wasn't a big fan of getting it in the face. She would never object, but I could tell. Bree, however, was a true slut and loved it. Literally loved it. And Marie would do a fine job eating my butthole, judging by how she had just done.

Bree beamed brightly and we all got into position. I straddled Marie's face and Bree lowered to the level of my cock. She had to sit on her sister's chest to get close enough to suck on me, but thankfully I wouldn't need very skilled sucking to get off. The focus would be on Marie's skilled tongue as she slurped on my butt. Bree would just help me along until I yanked free of her mouth and hosed her face down with sperm.

For the next few minutes, I tried to break our agreement of holding back my orgasm. I'm sure it would get easier the more we did this, but right now I was seriously trying not to lose it. Marie wasn't just lapping at my hole, she was jamming her tongue up inside of it and moving her lips around the perimeter. The sensation was so strange and erotic that I could probably cum just from that. The obscene nature of the act made it sexy as hell too.

Bree kept her mouth locked on the tip of my cock and darted her tongue across the sensitive spot underneath it. She could tell I was holding back, but she also knew that I usually came hard and thick when I did that, so she wasn't going to rat me out for breaking our silly rule. She reached her hand out and gently ran her fingers across my balls though, the little sneak. She was purposely making it more difficult for me to hold out.

Marie was still hungry for my ass, lapping and slurping and outright sucking on my hole. This was it, I was a goner. I pulled my dick from Bree's sweet mouth and started jerking it inches from her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, keeping her expression frozen like in a porno so she could take it all like that. Whatever went in her mouth she would swallow greedily.

I groaned loudly, alerting Marie to my impending orgasm, and her tongue went wild flicking around my hole. Just before I felt the first shot spring free, she surprised me by withdrawing her mouth from my ass and replacing it with a finger. The sudden erotic intrusion shocked me and delayed my orgasm for a strange moment, but when her fingertip pressed against my prostate I threw my head back and howled as my cum shot out with enough force to surprise even Bree, who had taken enough of my cumshots to know exactly where to position her face to take it best.

My howl would only be interpreted as laughter if our parents heard anything, but I couldn't help it regardless. Marie's finger massaging the inside of my butt was like an orgasm intensifier, and each shot that exited my cock felt like pleasurable fire dragging up my shaft. I couldn't stop ejaculating for quite some time, just firing shot after shot continually as I jerked helplessly onto Bree's face. She was dripping with my cum by the time I finished. Her forehead and cheeks and nose and chin were covered in my cum. She was masturbating herself now, feeling bits of it dripping down her skin. She came quickly, getting off on the dirty feeling of being a cumrag for her brother.

Marie withdrew her finger from my butt, which was pleasurable in itself, but returned her mouth to its previous spot there. She licked my poor fingerfucked hole, making me practically whimper from the indecent pleasure. It was so naughty, so inappropriate, for her to be doing any of this, but it felt so fucking good that I never wanted her to stop. My involuntary thrusts each time her tongue dragged across my hole spurred her to keep going.

To my delight I saw Bree crawl over to her after she was satisfied with her climax. She bent low and started eating her sister's pussy, eliciting a wonderful moan from Marie who didn't miss a beat eating my ass. Bree sucked on Marie's clit and tried her best to give her sister pleasure, finally lowering her face and licking her ass too. Now two of us were getting their asses licked, though I was too spent to cum again. Marie, on the other hand, was getting very close to her own orgasm.

"Finger my ass," she ordered her sister.

Bree obeyed and slid first one and then two fingers up her big sister's backdoor. Marie had taken my cock, and many others apparently, in her ass so she was no stranger to the feeling. She loved it, and was quickly climaxing wildly as Bree fingered her butt and ate her pussy. All the while, Marie kept her mouth glued to my butt. Her tongue was literally inside of ass as she came, which was the sexiest thing I had experienced thus far possibly.

"Oh my god..." Marie was out of breath finally. "That was fucking amazing!"

I was rock hard again, which Bree noticed. "Fuck me, Kevin."

Without any intention of cumming, I obeyed my sister's wishes and knelt over her as she spread her legs. My anus was still tingling from the sensations of being eaten out, but feel of Bree's impossibly tight pussy soon dominated my senses. I thrust deep into her and fucked her good and slow, letting her enjoy herself. I knew what she liked, so it was easy to build her towards her climax.

Bree held onto my neck and locked eyes with me. It wasn't the look of someone completely in love with me. It was the look of someone completely grateful, thankful even. She was so happy that she got to fuck me, and her eyes reflected this. None of us really kissed very much when we fucked, since this was about sex and not emotional love, but occasionally when it suited us we would make out. This was one of those times, so I leaned down and sucked her mouth into mine.

She came like that, her tongue fighting against mine as my penis invaded her body. She clenched into me hard with her cunt and spasmed around me. Normally this would make me explode within her, filling her pussy with cum and making her climax again. But I wouldn't be able to this time. Not after such a recent orgasm.

Marie just watched us, quite satisfied herself. She sat cross-legged on the floor and watched us with loving compassion. She was happy for her sister to have such intense pleasure, it never even crossed her mind that she should be the one to be getting fucked. Both of them were selfless that way, knowing that no matter what we would all be completely satisfied before parting ways. Only the close bond of siblings could experience it this way, and I was grateful that we were able to. I truly hoped that other siblings somewhere were making each other as happy as we were.

When it was over and Bree was nearly tearing up from her happiness, we all relaxed for a while. This was our favorite part, after the sex when we felt the closest to each other. Sometimes the girls would eat each others' pussies again, or casually jerk me off or suck on me. It was never to elicit another orgasm, though that did occasionally happen. It was just to be sexy, to keep the good feelings going. It positively dreamy.

Marie and Bree were talking about something when Marie casually sat on top of me and sank my still-hard cock into her pussy. They didn't even break eye contact as she did this. She settled down comfortably onto me and just sat there, leaning back on her hands. I started fingering her clit, feeling naughty again, but wasn't sure if she was intending to fuck for real. Her slow but intent movements that matched my thrusts answered for me.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,006 Followers
12