Being a Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda raised up as my cock slapped down on my abdomen all nice and hard. She, then, swung her leg over me as Laura gripped my cock while her mother lowered herself on it, going down until I was fully up in her. I was suspecting that perhaps these two had done this together before.

As I lay there, Laura turned toward me, her soft hand stroking my chest, her mother up over me, slowly rocking back and forth, alternately pulling my cock out of her , then pushing it back in deeply, I was in heaven, I'll tell you. I was a happy man.

Laura leaned over and kissed me, sliding her tongue in my mouth, sweeping around inside, as her mother slowly rocked toward our orgasms. I was feeling so good and, after a while, Brenda was softly moaning, I knew it was near.

"Mmm, oh, yes, oh, Vern, you've got me there, oh, yes, AAH, AAH, unh, unh, oh, yes, yes, oh, so, so wonderful, uuhhm, yes," and she bent down and began kissing me as her hips continued on moving up and down, fucking me so nicely. And, yes, to climax.

"UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, uh, uh, oh, oh, Brenda, what a wonderful time, you and Laura, oh, just the best. The best."

"Mom and I have had a number of guys tell us that. We're a pretty good team. Lots of practice."

"Yes, it sounds so naughty but I'll tell you Vern, we've had a lot of good times."

"Oh, I bet you have. And I'm thrilled I'm a part of it."

"We are, too, and right next door with your lovely hot tub."

"You two know you can use it any time you want, any time at all."

"I hope we can continue to use it without our clothes on, Vern, and that you always join us with that nice, hard cock of yours."

"I think you two can count on that. Absolutely."

"I'd also like to have you over, Vern, for dinner and to spend the night. It's such a long way back home, I wouldn't want you to get lost. I'm sure I could find a bed for you to sleep in."

"What a lovely idea, thanks, Brenda, for the invitation. I eagerly accept."

"I was hoping you would. You're such a nice man to cuddle-up with."

"I would love to give you both oral if you'd like. I need a little more time for my cock to rest up but my tongue is always ready."

"See, I told you, Laura, Vern is such a wonderful lover. And, he's just next door."

"Vern, I think you're gonna get a lot of my mom from the looks of it. She sure kept my boyfriends busy. Well, we both did, actually. And, If I may, I'll take you up on your wonderful offer," as she stretched out, widening her legs to receive me.

I crouched down between Laura's legs as she lifted up and slid a pillow up under her butt raising her pussy up. She lifted her legs up onto my back as my tongue slowly lapped up and down her damp slit over and over as her moisture continued to seep from her insides.

"Mmm, nice, Vern, really nice."

Then, I felt the bed shift slightly as Brenda moved closer to reach under me and take hold of my cock hanging down. I moved up to give her more room to rub me and, to my pleasant surprise, she scooted her head under me and began sucking softly on the tip of my cock as she gently rubbed my balls.

I had never had two women in bed with me before and was rapidly learning why the FFM-threesome is such a staple in erotica. Those people who wrote dirty stories knew the erotic potential of such a combination of two women and a man and now I did as well. Oh, did I.

"Oh, right there, Vern, right there, oh, yes, yes, mmm," as I flicked her clit with my tongue. "OH, that's perfect, don't stop, don't stop, oh, please, mmm, oh, OOH, OOH, OOH, mmm, mmm, oh, Vern, so wonderful, oh, you are so good," Laura, moaned as she trembled and shook. Clearly, it was a good orgasm. I licked on for a minute or two, ready to stop if I sensed that she was becoming painfully sensitive after she had climaxed.

Then, I raised up and looked down at Laura's mother sucking on me. What did I ever do in life to deserve such fortune.

"Oh, Vern, that was wonderful. Oh, you are so good. Mom was so right about you, you really know how to please a woman. My pussy is a happy girl. Now, Mom, have him do you."

"Maybe he'd like to take a break, dear. Let's not rush him."

"No, no, that's fine. I'd love to lick you Brenda, I just love how you respond to oral sex."

"That's because I love it so much and how wonderfully you do it, Vern. You are good, yes, I'd love it," and she laid down, spread her legs, then Laura had her raise up and slid the pillow up under her.

I moved into position, reaching forward to gently open her for my tongue to caress the inner labia and opening of her vagina. I knew from my past oral sex with Brenda that this just drove her over the brink. I wanted her to have the maximum experience I could give her as thanks for bringing her beautiful daughter over for me to fuck as well as herself. What a time!

"Oh, omigod, Vern, oh, you are right there, oh, perfect. I love you there, oh right there, perfect, OH, OH, OOOH, OOOH, oh, oh, Vern, you are the best, Vern, just the best. Oh, do some more, oh, please. Mmm, like that, oh, yes, yes," and she was writhing under my lips and tongue, I knew I would be properly rewarded for all my happy efforts.

As I was giving her mother oral, Laura, like her mother had before, had slipped her head under me and was softly sucking the tip of my cock. These two were incredible. I guess they've had quite a lot of experience together in pleasing the men in their lives. Am I glad I'm now one of them.

I continued working on Brenda's pussy, now, with two fingers in her and my lips gently sucking her swollen clit. This, I knew, was also loved by Brenda and her thrashing around was ample proof.

"Oh, Vern, yes, oh, you're doing it again, you're just making me crazy. Oh, oh, it feels so good, so good."

I began circling her clit with my tongue and she began to shiver and tremble.

"Oh, Vern, oooh, oooh, OOH, mmm, oh, Vern, Vern, yes, right there, oh, that's so nice, mmm, just right, oh, come up here so I can kiss you," and she pulled me up over her as she began kissing my wet face all over.

Brenda and I kissed and hugged for a while as Laura lay next to us, her hands drifting all over me, each touch reminding me that I was with two sexy women, not just one.

"I think it's time for sleep, Vern, we need you to rest up that lovely cock of yours, I'm sure we both want more of it in the morning. It's always so much fun in the morning, right?"

Chapter 3

Sleep came and went during the night. I was so used to sleeping alone that now, having two women in bed with me did wake me up several times. I didn't mind at all because I would turn and snuggle with one as the other spooned in behind me, I was a woman-sandwich, what a lovely way to sleep.

As I began to become aware of sunlight, I also was becoming aware of a soft, smooth hand rubbing on my cock. As I opened my eyes, Laura was staring at me, smiling.

"I feel so horny this morning, Vern, I hope you do, too," she whispered.

"Let's not wake your mom, okay?" I whispered back.

"Why don't you two go ahead and fuck, I'll just watch," Brenda said as we both laughed. She was awake the whole time.

Laura pushed me onto my back, got up over me and wiggled her nookie down over my cock and began oscillating back and forth. Oh, yes, Laura was so good, she felt so good and tight around me, lovely.

"You two look so nice. You're really making me wet, you two."

"You'll get your turn, Mom, just be patient."

I did reach a hand over to fondle Brenda's breast as her daughter fucked me up and down nice and slow, just right for a morning loving. It was serene and dreamy, just laying there under such a beautiful young woman, her breasts so soft under my touch, so intently yet so determinedly, rocking me to heaven.

"You two look so nice together and pretty sexy, I might add. This is getting me rather worked up. I may not let Vern out of bed for a while, breakfast may have to wait."

"I may need a while to recharge my batteries, Brenda, I'm not fifteen any more, remember."

"Yes, that's true, so breakfast it is. Well, as soon as my daughter finishes fucking you."

"Yes, Mom, I do want to finish, mmm, oh, I really do."

"Yes, I don't want you to stop now," I added.

"Oh, I'll bet you don't," said Brenda knowingly. "I'll go start the coffee while my daughter finishes you, Vern. Enjoy."

"You have a terrific mom, Laura, one that's so relaxed with your sexuality, I just can't believe it."

"Well, Vern, we've been fucking together since I was eighteen, usually in the room together, often next to each other in the bed. So, sure, we're pretty used to each other. And, you already know, my mom loves to fuck. Her daughter's just the same."

"Yes, I'm learning that to my great pleasure."

And great pleasure I was having. Laura's tight pussy was pulling up on me giving me the most wonderful sensations, then her pushing down ended in a twist back and forth that just sent shivers across me. Delicious.

"That is so good, Laura, when you pull up, you tighten around me and it just feels wonderful."

"Good, I want to make you feel good, Vern, it makes me feel good, too. I'm really getting close, I think. We may be eating breakfast pretty soon if this is up to me."

I was getting close, too, as she kept pulling up and pushing down, oh, it was so good. As I held her, she whispered, "I hope you never move away, Vern, this has been so nice."

"Yes, I was so surprised when your mom brought you over. And, then with the hot tub and all. And this. Well..."

"You're not the first guy we've surprised. Not by a long shot. My first boyfriend in college, I brought him home for a weekend, and when we were fucking in my room, Mom came in, I knew she would but he almost died. He scrambled pulling the sheets up as she took her clothes off and got in bed with us. We didn't date much after that, I hope you don't get scared off, too."

"No, Laura, the benefits are simply just too great for me to be scared off."

She ground her hips down on me, twisting back and forth, saying, "Good, I know Mom is happy as she can be and I am, too. More by the minute, Vern. I'm really getting close, mmm."

Well, I was too, along with getting fairly hungry. Granted, I was just laying on my back, Laura was doing most of the work, all I was doing was having my heart pump the blood keeping my cock erect, but I was getting closer, too. Then, it happened.

"Umm, umm, UMM, UMM, uh, oh, Laura, oh, what a wonderful woman you are, mmm."

Laura started to tremble and moan as she reared her head back and closed her eyes.

"Oh, OH, UUH, oh, oh, mmm, oh, Vern, that was wonderful. Mmm, yes, Mom was right. She knew I'd like you," and she bent down and we kissed for several minutes until we heard Brenda calling us to breakfast.

Laura bounced up off my cock, grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go eat, I'm starving. Sex is so much hard work, right, Vern?"

"Well, you were doing most of it, Laura."

"You cummed, that takes something out of you, right?" she was saying as we walked into my kitchen to the smells of coffee, scrambled eggs and toast.

I walked over to the stove, wrapped my arms around our gracious and naked chef and gave her a nice kiss for all her troubles.

As we ate, we did make ourselves familiar with whatever parts we wanted to touch or fondle, my cock, at times, being tended to by two different hands.

Then, "Vern, why don't you and Mom go have some fun while I clean up in here?" Brenda took my hand and led me right to my bedroom, got on the bed and patted the spot next to her.

We embraced each other and kissed for a minute, then Brenda said, "I'm so glad that Laura has taken to you, Vern, I just knew she would, you are one sexy man."

"Oh, me, too, Brenda. She's really something and I guess you two have quite a history together, with guys."

"Oh, yes, I guess we do. I remember the second time I walked in on her fucking a boyfriend when she was home from college. I again took off my clothes and got in bed with them. That was some weekend. After her young man's initial shock, he was very cooperative, I guess he had the time of his life. Came back several more times, even emailed me pictures of himself naked. I still have them in a drawer somewhere. He was a good lover. But, I'm in bed with even a better one right now."

"Well, aren't you nice. I think I'd better try to earn that accolade," and I got up between her legs and licked along her inner thighs and all around her pussy.

"Oh, Vern, honey, I am so hot, I think you better just get up here and fuck me before I explode," and I lost no time pressing my cock up deep inside her.

"Mmm, yes, oh, that's so nice, Vern," she said softly while she moved under me as I stroked in and out of her.

It was nice. While Laura was a little more exciting to fuck, her mother was pretty entertaining in bed as well. It still amazed me that they shared men between the two of them. It was seeming that Brenda was open to continuing what we had started and I looked like Laura would be part of that, not all the time, but when she would be home from college. I was certainly amenable to fucking them both. How fortunate for me, right?

"Well, Vern, you had me so hot and wet, you just slid right into me. It feels great. You certainly are making both of us very happy. We're not too much for you, either, that's nice. I worry sometimes that the two of us could just overwhelm some poor guy who wasn't expecting to get us both."

"No, Brenda, I was just thinking how nice it is, actually. I mean, you're right next door and I hope we will continue what we've started, that pleases me a lot. And to have Laura join in, is fine with me, you're very much alike, actually."

"I'm sure you're too much a gentleman to say it, but sex with a twenty-year old college girl must be very nice indeed."

"Oh, Brenda, we both know I'd be lying if I denied that. Of course, Laura would excite any man. But the both of you is beyond what I'd ever hoped, that's for sure."

"Well, I'm happy that we have you, Vern. Now make me cum, dear, I'm really ready."

So, I took nice, long strokes, speeding them up, knowing I was pretty close myself, as Brenda started to moan and twist her hips around as I fucked her.

"Oh, Vern, I'm there, oh, just...UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh, oh, oh, mmm," and I gave one last push deep into her as she jerked her hips up and down as I felt my cum rising as I slowly sank down over her kissing her deeply as we both continued to move, enjoying one another.

I knew that I could relax and let my orgasm happen as I stroked back and forth while Brenda moved under me.

"Come on, Vern, do it now, Vern, mmm," and she moved around and around as I felt myself getting closer and closer.

"Oh, I am close, I'm...UUH, UUH, oh, Brenda, mmm, oh, oh," and I lowered over her kissing her as she raised her legs up around my back and pulled me tight into her as my cock spurted her full.

"Mmm, you're a wonderful lover, Vern, a real dream," and we kissed for a few minutes then I rolled off her as Laura came in the room, still naked, and sat on the bed.

"You two have a nice time?"

"Better than that, dear, Vern did your mother quite well, he's a wonderful lover."

"Yes, he is. I can testify to that as well," and she got up behind me and lay down sandwiching me between herself and her mother as their hands gently caressed me. I could enjoy this the rest of my life, I thought.

It just felt as natural as could be, laying there between two women, all of us naked, sated with sex, relaxed, peaceful, as they each petted me and pampered me.

We slept for about two hours, each bathed in the others' warmth and closeness.

Who began moving first, I don't really know, all I know was that Laura had put her hand over my limp cock and was rubbing it with the palm of her hand. I turned my head back toward her and she was smiling at me as she kissed me on the cheek, then poked her tongue in my ear.

The rest of the day was one of three naked people, two women, one man, having sex almost continuously, only interrupted by a mid-afternoon lunch and a late afternoon nap. I have never, in my lifetime, had so much sex for so long a time. We were all three sore by Sunday afternoon but very happy.

Laura was headed back to school but Brenda and I made another hot tub date for the next weekend. She called me on Wednesday to ask me to come for dinner and spend the night because she didn't want to have to wait until Saturday to have sex again. I cheerfully agreed with her assessment and spent the night, though with little sleep.

Our relationship continued and grew, the sex remained wonderful and led directly into us falling in love. We continued to be joined by Laura when she was home and she was most happy that we were happy and in love.

About a year ago, I asked Brenda to marry me and we were wed shortly after. Our honeymoon was in the Bahamas with an adjoining room for Laura. Yes, our threesome continued even through the honeymoon and to this day.

Laura is home for the summer now and we all three sleep together every night when she's here. We sold Brenda's house and now all enjoy the hot tub every night. Naked is the dress code for the hot tub and has become the dress code for the rest of our time together as well.

Laura is having her new boyfriend visit over the next weekend, she's told us that he's a pretty open kind of guy. I guess we'll find out if she's right.

12