Being a Man for Himself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

In response to his words, she got down on her hands and knees and put her forehead all the way to the floor and deliberately let her hair go a bit wild. Henry was unmoved. She didn't really mean it. She was just trying to manipulate him.

"Odanasama. Please forgive me." she said.

Henry went over to her and then walked behind her. He put one knee down and she flinched when his hand touched her. Wow. Look at that ass. They almost never did it doggy style, even way back during those few handful of times he had fucked her.

"Get up." he said.

She shook her head no.

No! Well then fine. He'd have to punish her for insubordination. He spit into his hand and then slapped that hand to her pussy.

"Ouch."

Henry got out of his pants and with no concern for her comfort, he rammed his dick into her. Her body tensed up.

"What are you doing?"

"You can't figure it out? Figures."

Henry fucked her and fucked her while her face was planted on the floor. This was a nice change of pace for them. The only problem with it was that it looked like Keiko was actually enjoying it a bit. Oh well. There was nothing he could do about that.

"Henry. Oh. Henry."

"What did I tell you?"

"Aahh." Her heavy breathing was preventing her from saying anything coherent. Henry slapped her ass and left a red mark in the shape of his hand. Viciously he fucked her as he tried to paddle her with his hips. He grabbed her hair and pulled until she yelled. She was going to make him the bad guy, then he would be the bad guy.

"Endisuke. Kimochi. Hanku." She moaned that as well as a bunch of other gibberish Henry didn't understand.

Henry felt his own heat building up too much for the shirt he was wearing so he pulled it off. That action might have been premature, however, as his fake wife started to hit an orgasm despite Henry not wanting this to be pleasurable for her. Henry was nowhere near being able to cum but once his wife was finished he figured he'd go ahead and let her get up.

Henry got his pants back on but felt like he needed to cool off a bit before the shirt could be worn again. He sat back at the desk and just looked at her with her face still looking at the floor.

"Get up, dummy."

She slowly got to her feet while remaining in a humble posture. "Husband, I need those new clients tomorrow. It's very important. Please."

"This again?"

"Tanomu. Hontoni daiji."

Henry used to think it was cute. Now he just hated it when she started speaking shit he didn't understand. "Ok. You can have your little fake luncheon thing for your little fake job that's only in your head. But the first one of those faggots that comes to bother me will get his throat cut."

"Husband, I mean no disrespect."

"Ok. You win. Now go."

"Husband. Your sister may ... frighten some people."

"Bitch I will slap you if you say one bad word about my sister."

"Husband, please understand. Her gun may scare some people. Could you please ask her not to walk around with it?"

"No. I feel safer with her carrying."

"Could I ask that she stay ... um ... out of sight. It's just for a couple of hours."

"Keep your mutants out of my house and we won't have a problem."

"Thank you, husband."

"Now go. Get some clothes on before you catch a cold."

She bowed to him and then left the room.

Henry sat in the desk chair in a way that kept his sweaty back from touching it. He sort of felt like it was a bit of a throne. He looked at his inbox and it was filling up with requests for more information. The seeds he'd planted were starting to germinate. Good. He couldn't expect all of them to live to harvest but until he knew which would grow and which would die, he'd water them all evenly.

Amy finally got home and Henry was finally back in his shirt. She'd gotten steaks for them and she wanted to cook them for him the way she'd been taught.

"How much do you have?"

"Some for tonight and some for tomorrow."

"Make one for Keiko."

"I thought she was a leaf nibbler."

Henry nodded and then went to the stairs. Up on the second floor he knocked on Keiko's door.

"What is it?" she called from inside.

"Get out here."

She opened the door slowly. "Yes, husband."

"Downstairs."

"Is your sister here?"

"Does it matter?"

"She ... has a gun."

"Woman, it's dinner time and you're going to eat with us."

Keiko sat at the dining table and had a look of utter disgust as meat was placed in front of her.

"Eat it." her husband said to her. Henry watched as she faked gagging at the thought but he instructed her again to do it and he cut off a sliver. She brought it to her mouth but couldn't do it. She put the fork with the meat on it back to the plate.

"I said, eat it. Put it in your mouth, chew and swallow."

"Why do I have to eat this?"

"Because you wouldn't let me eat anything for seven fucking years. Now eat it or I'll shove it down your throat."

She again lifted the fork and brought the meat to her mouth. Henry watched it go in and then she started to chew even as she made faces to show her displeasure.

"Ok. Is that enough?"

"No. Finish your food." He felt like he was talking to a five year old.

Keiko was still there, struggling to get through every bite long after Henry and Amy were both finished and Amy had washed all the dishes save Keiko's. Henry sat next to his wife and made sure every bit of that steak went into her mouth.

"Alright. See. That wasn't so bad. Maybe if you start eating real food you'll finally get healthy enough to have a baby."

She didn't say anything in return. Once he allowed it, she just got up and went back to her bedroom. Good, although, maybe he was going crazy but he was feeling less angry towards her for some reason.

Back in the study Henry looked at all the numbers. Making money off of a commodity that was going to go up in value was easy. You just need to buy low and sell high. How could he make money off of something that was going to go down in value? With stocks you could short them but how could you do that with stuff that wasn't stocks? How do you short a diamond? How do you short the fish market when it wasn't traded on the stock market?

Then again, if Henry was right and a huge scandal was going to erupt, fish in stores would go up in price a lot because distribution would get a little haywire.

Henry checked his previously uploaded videos. A grand total of 12 people had viewed it and there were several comments from people who didn't like the sound of Henry's voice. According to the internet, he sounded like he needed to blow his nose. A couple of other people said the video was just a get rich quick scam that would never work and just land you in jail. If they only knew.

Henry put out no new video that night. Instead he just focused on what he needed to do the next day. Then Henry remembered that it was the weekend and that might actually mean he'd be trapped at the house all day. Maybe he'd get lucky and Keiko would just go shopping and stay out of his hair for most of the day.

Amy came into the study to ask what he was up to. The siblings chatted a a bit about what they might say to Merissa and what her response might be.

Somehow, talking turned into Amy sitting on Henry's lap. Her sitting on Henry's lap turned into her taking her shirt off. Then, since her tits were right there, Henry had to go ahead and suck on them.

While this was going on, Henry noticed Keiko come into the study. For just a split second, he thought about stopping and trying to keep their incest a secret. But just as soon as the thought came, he dismissed it. He didn't care what she thought. He didn't care what she told people. Fuck her. In fact, he was going to fuck his sister right in front of her as a huge 'Fuck You' to his wife.

And that was just what Henry did. Amy's ass was on the desk in the study right next to Henry's computer and he started to fuck her as Keiko sat and silently watched from a chair at the far end of the room by the bookshelves.

This was nice. This was amazing. Henry smiled so much. This was fun. Having an audience somehow made sex with his sister ten times better.

Keiko reached out for him and touched Henry on the shoulder.

"Please stop." she said.

"No."

Keiko was going to say something more but Amy interrupted her. "You heard him, bitch. He said no. Get the fuck out of here and give us some privacy."

"Husband, you have to make yourself available to me."

"You're bringing that up?"

"I'm not going to fight you anymore. If you want a baby then ..."

"You don't really want a baby."

"Maybe I changed my mind."

"I already had sex with you today."

"But you didn't ... finish."

Henry got a great idea. She wanted him to finish, then he'd finish. He kissed his sister and then he started to cum in her. Amy felt it and she allowed herself to flow into an orgasm with him. The siblings had their arms around each other and they locked into position so they could each have climax together.

Henry ended his kiss with his sister and then turned to Keiko.

"Sorry, honey. I'm all tapped out for today. You'll have to ask me tomorrow."

She looked sad but she said nothing. She bowed and then left.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers