Being a Slut for Uncle

Story Info
Donna seduces her sexy uncle.
3.6k words
4.37
307.1k
136
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers

Donna was driving home for a well earned break. It was her first year working after getting her degree and she hadn't really had a break since July. She'd taken 2 weeks off to go to the Caribbean with her boyfriend, but the jerk had dumped her last week and changed her ticket to his new girlfriend's name. She decided that she wanted some normality for a couple of days so this morning she got into her car and started driving the 400 miles home. When she came home she was shocked to see her parents loading their suitcases into the back of a cab.

"Dad," she called out. "Where are you going?"

"Donna!" her father was surprised to see her. "I thought you were in the Caribbean with that boyfriend of yours."

"No, we broke up, so I decided to come home."

"I wish you'd told us sooner," said her mother who'd joined them. "We just booked a last minute deal to Florida."

After a few minutes of goodbyes, Donna was alone in her parents' house. And rather than having a good home cooked meal she'd ordered a pizza as the fridge was empty. When the pizza arrived she changed into her satin pyjamas and settled in front of the TV. All of a sudden the entire house went black. She looked out of the window and could see that the neighbourhood was still lit up, so it couldn't be a power cut. She picked up the phone and called her uncle. He answered after a few rings.

"Uncle Greg, it's me, Donna," she said. "I'm at the house and the power just went, but all the neighbours still have theirs."

Her uncle told her that he'd be right over. Donna checked herself out in the mirror. There was only very little light coming in from the street, but it was enough for her to giggle with satisfaction. Her minimal satin pyjamas didn't leave much to the imagination. She had heavy, but firm, tits that stretched the satin in the camisole top. Her round ass cheeks were partially visible in the minimal shorts bottoms. Her pierced bellybutton and flat stomach were visible, as were her shapely thighs. Uncle Greg was a hottie and she looked forward to teasing him.

While away at university, Donna had realised the power her big tits and sexy body had over men, and she had on several occasions used sexual favours as a bargaining tool. It had been very useful, not at least on that one course she almost failed before she fucked the professor and got an A. Since starting her job she'd found that a liberal sexual attitude could be a great asset in the business world as well, earning her a promotion after several late nights alone in the office with her boss.

Soon she saw Uncle Greg's car pull up on the driveway and she opened the door for him. It didn't take him long to get the power back on. He returned to the kitchen with a smile.

"Your dad didn't tell me that you were going to be here," he said and stopped, staring at his scantily clad niece who was perched on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, it was a spur of the moment decision," she smiled, crossing her legs so that she showed off her thigh and one of her naked butt cheeks.

"Well," Uncle Greg cleared his throat. "I ought to get back to Mary and the kids now. I didn't have time to finish my dinner when you called."

"That's no problem!" Donna jumped off the counter and skipped to the living room where she'd left the pizza, knowing full well that her tits were bouncing wildly as she ran past her confused uncle. "Come with me, I have more pizza than I'll ever eat."

Uncle Greg followed her into the living room.

"I don't think I should stay," he said, sounding insecure.

"Nonsense! Aunt Mary will have cleared up after you now and I have plenty of food here. It'll give us a chance to catch up since I haven't seen you since last summer. Come on, Uncle Greg, come and chat with your favourite niece."

Uncle Greg finally gave in and sat next to Donna. For the next fifteen minutes they ate the pizza and chatted about things that neither one of them would remember the next day. Donna could tell that Uncle Greg was trying real hard not to stare at her tits, but his eyes kept jumping back to them. She was close to a natural DD-cup now and her nipples stood out like grapes on top of jelly mounds. She looked at his crotch. There didn't seem to be much available space in his jeans. She wondered how big Uncle Greg's cock was, he'd always had an impressive bulge.

At 10 years younger than her own father, Uncle Greg had always been the fun and youthful uncle for Donna and her brother. He worked out a lot so he was in fantastic shape for a 40-year old man and there was no grey in his blonde hair. He was so hot. Donna knew that she had to have him. She let a pepperoni slice slide off her pizza and on to her chest.

"Oh no!" she shrieked and jumped off the sofa. "This will never come off!"

She started dabbing the red mark with a tissue, knowing that her actions were now revealing the underside of her big tits to her uncle. His eyes were fixed on her chest. It was time to take this further. She giggled inwardly at what she was about to do.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna have to put this in the wash right now."

She pulled her top off right in front of her uncle, letting her firm tits bounce free, before she headed to the washing machine.

"Uncle Greg!" she called out as she reached the utility room. "I need your help!"

She took off her pyjama bottoms as well and put them in the washing machine with the top. She was all naked now, showing off a perfect hourglass figure and a fine tuft of carefully trimmed blonde hair on her pussy, as Uncle Greg walked in. He stopped and stared at her.

"Mum always turns off the water and the power for the washing machine when she goes out of town," Donna said as innocently as she could. "I can't reach to turn them back on again, can you help me?"

"S-s-sure," Uncle Greg stammered and tried not to look when Donna bent over the washing machine to show where she couldn't reach.

When he'd turned on the power and water he stood up awkwardly and Donna threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Thank you, Uncle Greg," she smiled, her arms still around his neck and her tits squashed against his shirt. "I don't know what I would have done without you."

"W-w-well," Uncle Greg cleared his throat again. "I think it's time for me to go now. It's not right for me to be here."

"Why?" Donna batted her eyelids at him. "Don't you love me anymore, Uncle Greg?"

"Yes, I do, Donna," he said, trying to put some distance between them, but Donna kept her arms in place. "But you're not wearing any clothes and I'm your uncle."

The bulge in his jeans told Donna all she needed to know.

"I know you're my uncle, and I love you very much," she said sweetly and released her arms and took a step back. "Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"You're very beautiful, Donna."

"Don't you want to touch my tits?"

"Donna..."

"Don't you want to taste my nipples?"

"Don't..."

"Don't you want to taste my pussy?"

"This is not right."

"Don't you want to feel what it's like to fuck your little niece?"

"We shouldn't..."

"I want to feel it, Uncle Greg. I want to feel your cock in my wet cunt. I want to feel you cum in my hungry cunt. I want to taste your cock in my mouth. What are you waiting for? Nobody will ever know. It'll be our little secret."

Uncle Greg wasn't talking anymore, he was breathing heavily, looking at his niece's naked body as her words teased him. She cupped the bulge in his jeans and stroked it.

"Come with me, Uncle Greg," she begged him. "Come and fuck me. Let me know what it's like to fuck a real man."

She turned around and walked upstairs. She was in her bedroom when she heard the lights being turned off downstairs and then the steps coming up. She pulled the curtains and turned on her old night light. She turned around and smiled as her uncle came through her bedroom door. He walked straight up to her, took her in his arms and held her tight as his lips took possession of her lips and he shoved his tongue inside her mouth. They kissed violently, using their hands to feel each other's bodies and undressing Uncle Greg. Soon they were locked in a naked embrace and then Uncle Greg finally tore his lips from Donna's.

"What a slut you are, my little niece," he mused. "I didn't realise that my proper brother had raised such a little whore. Is that what you do in the big city? Are you a career whore?"

"I don't fuck anyone for money," she panted against him, her hands on his ass. "I fuck for the sake of fucking. There's nothing I like better than a hard cock in my cunt and yours looks particularly juicy."

"Stop talking and taste it. Suck my cock, Donna."

She needed no encouragement. She dropped on her knees and opened her mouth, welcoming her uncle's tool inside. He tasted great. He was 7 inches of thick meat in her mouth and she quickly started sucking him and teasing him with her tongue as his hips started fucking her mouth. She used a hand to assist her mouth, with his cock now well lubricated with her saliva. Her free hand moved down to her dripping cunt for lubrication and then she started teasing his heavy balls with it.

Donna was an expert cock sucker and her uncle moaned as she started performing her deep throating tricks on him. She was a hungry little slut and she ate his cock whole. Soon he grabbed hold of her head to keep it steady as he fucked her mouth hard. He didn't give her any warning and all of a sudden he grunted out loud and started cumming down her throat. He then pulled out and shot the last half of his load on Donna's tongue and face. She looked like a real cum slut when she stood up, her lips and face flushed and covered in white sticky cum.

"Do you like the taste of your uncle's cum, my little slut niece?" Uncle Greg asked with a smile, stroking his cock as it softened. "Do you like being your uncle's cum bucket?"

"Mmm..." she said and licked some cum off her lips before she wiped her face. "As much as I'm sure you'll like the taste of my pussy. It's payback time Uncle Greg, now I get to cum in your mouth."

She lay down on the bed and parted her legs wide, showing off her dripping red folds. Her uncle admired the view and grinned as he climbed up on the bed and dove in. With his tongue stretched out he ran it across her entire pussy, lapping up all the juices that had escaped so far.

"What a sweet little pussy," he smiled at his niece who was kneading her tits and tweaking her nipples. "It tastes so sweet and innocent and yet you're such a dirty little slut."

He wrapped his lips around her swollen clit and sucked it hard, teasing it with his tongue. Donna cried out as she experienced a mini-orgasm. She could feel her uncle grinning against her slit as he shoved his tongue inside her wet cunt. He ran his tongue around her cunt and then he started tongue fucking her. Donna was on fire. This was the best tongue fucking she'd ever received. Then his tongue was replaced by a finger. The finger became two fingers. Pretty soon she had four fingers fucking her and her uncle's lips and mouth concentrated on her clit.

Donna panted out loud. Her little screams of passion became louder and louder as her uncle's entire hand was soaking wet with her juices. He kept sucking her clit and flicking it with her tongue. She knew she couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm cumming, Uncle Greg," she panted. "I'm fucking cumming!"

As her pussy started contracting he pulled out his fingers and placed his mouth at her hole. He managed to catch her squirt as her body convulsed in orgasm and as soon as she stopped cumming he crawled across her body and kissed her. She parted her lips and invited his tongue and together they feasted on her sweet juices. She could feel that he was hard again and she was as horny as if they hadn't done anything yet. She wrapped her legs around her uncle's waist and started rubbing her pussy against his hard shaft.

"Fuck me, Uncle Greg," she begged him as he sucked on her sweet nipples. "Fuck your little niece's cunt with your thick cock."

He raised his hips slightly and used his hand to get his cock into position. Then, with one hard thrust, he impaled his niece and they both cried out loud as the fat shaft filled her tight cunt completely. They were joined like a jigsaw puzzle and he stopped shortly deep inside her to revel in the feeling of his niece's hot cunt wrapped around his hard cock.

Soon he started rocking his hips, fucking his niece with long and deliberate strokes, filling her cunt until his balls were squashed against her ass and then sliding out almost completely, only to slam back inside again, hitting her clit with every thrust. His heavy slams into her hole sent her tits bouncing and he started sucking and biting them at regular intervals, ever so often invading her mouth with his tongue the way his cock was possessing her cunt.

The bed squeaked. Skin slapped against skin. The fat cock squished out the pussy juices each time it entered her. If anybody had walked past, there would have been no question about what the uncle and his niece were doing in her bedroom. The unmistakable sounds of a heavy fucking were filling the room and Donna's pants got louder and louder. Soon she couldn't stop herself and her pussy contracted hard around her uncle's shaft as he kept pumping her. She screamed out with her orgasm and it wasn't until she'd stopped cumming that Uncle Greg pulled his bone hard tool out of her.

"On your hands and knees!" he commanded her and she was quick to obey.

Her wet and battered hole was gaping at him as he drove his cock deep inside her again, slamming his balls against her clit. He moaned out loud as he felt his cock that little bit deeper inside her slutty cunt. He pulled her up against him by her tits and started kneading them hard, pulling her nipples and bruising her creamy white mounds. He sucked and kissed her neck as he started fucking her hard from behind.

Donna felt her juices running down the insides of her thighs as her uncle fucked her fast and furiously. It felt so good. It felt better than good. This was great fucking. Each thrust seemed to go deeper and deeper and he was fucking her harder and faster than before. She looked to the side and caught sight of the picture they made in her mirror.

"Oh yeah, Uncle Greg," she panted. "Fuck me like that. Fuck me hard. Fuck your niece and fill her cunt with your cum like the little cum bucket she is!"

Her words encouraged him.

"You like this, huh?" he whispered in her ear. "You like being your uncle's slut. You like being fucked like a common whore only to be tossed aside when I've cum and go back to sleep in my wife's bed."

He fucked her even harder now, not far from his own release.

"Oh yeah, Uncle Greg. I'm your whore. Your slutty niece whore! You may go home to your wife, but it'll be my cunt you hunger for when you wake up in the morning."

Her words egged him on. She reached down and played with her clit. She knew that he was close now. He was fucking her so hard and fast now that she knew she could send him over the brink. And finally! She teased on her own orgasm and with a cry she came and her body shook in his arms as her cunt convulsed around his shaft and started milking it.

Uncle Greg moaned out loud into the night as he started shooting his heavy load straight up his niece's womb. They collapsed into a naked heap and kissed deeply while catching their breath. Uncle Greg gave Donna's tits a final squeeze and then he got out of her bed.

"I meant what I said, Donna," he said as he gathered his clothes. "I'm going to have a quick shower and then I'm going home to Mary. You were a great fuck, but that all you're ever going to be."

Donna was sound asleep by the time her uncle left the house to go home to his wife.

The next day was a Saturday and Donna had a long soak in the tub before getting dressed. She inspected her body and the bruises told the story of the hot sex she's had with her uncle the previous night. She was desperately horny again and she thought about going out to pick up a stranger, but she didn't want just any man. She wanted to fuck her uncle again. It didn't take long to come up with a plan and she soon dialled her uncle's number. It was her aunt that answered.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Aunt Mary," she said as sweetly as she could. "But I have a problem. I couldn't sleep at all last night because I kept hearing noises from the loft. I think we might have mice again and I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave it until mum and dad come back because I don't know what damage they might do in the meantime."

Her aunt agreed that it had to be looked at straight away and promised to send Uncle Greg over as soon as he came back from the shop. It wasn't long before Donna saw his car pulling up outside and she stripped as she ran for the front door. She pulled him inside quickly and she was in his arms again. They kissed passionately, devouring each other's mouths as they made their way through the house to the stairs. By the time they got to the kitchen, Uncle Greg was also naked and he propped Donna up on the counter, where she spread her legs and he penetrated her with a heavy sigh.

"Oh baby," he panted. "Your cunt has been all I could think of since I woke up this morning."

"I couldn't get your cock out of my mind," she said before they kissed again. "Fuck me, Uncle Greg!"

Nothing more was said. Donna and Uncle Greg fucked against the kitchen counter. It was a fast and hard fuck, driven by raw sexual hunger. When they finally came their screams were loud and full of desire. Uncle Greg grabbed Donna by her ass cheeks and carried her upstairs to her bedroom where he placed her on her back before he straddled her face and bent forward to eat his cum out of her well fucked cunt.

Donna sucked his juicy cock hard again until she came from his tongue work and then he sat up, leaning against pillows as she straddled his hips and started riding him slowly and deeply. They took their time now. Donna rode his cock with her wet hole and he kissed and sucked her tits. They took time to enjoy every inch of their union until the very end when Uncle Greg rolled them over and fucked them to a mind blowing orgasm again.

Donna spent the next two weeks as her uncle's cum bucket. He went to see her every chance he got. He stopped by for a morning fuck on his way to work every day, then a lunchtime fuck, followed by an after-work fuck. Sometimes he even managed to sneak out for a late night fuck. They got a weekend together when he invented a last minute conference that he had to attend and then they hid his car in Donna's parents' garage as they fucked non-stop for two nights and two days.

When Donna's parents returned home and it was time for her to go back to the city they met for a goodbye fuck in his car in a deserted car park at the edge of town on the morning of her departure. His job changed and for the next three years he went on regular business trips to the city where Donna worked. Each time she checked into his hotel with him and they had long and satisfying fuck sessions. He even managed to book himself on a couple of weeklong sales retreats in various remote locations and did what all salesmen do, brought his whore with him instead of his wife.

Their affair didn't stop until Donna's other lover divorced his wife of 15 years and married Donna, and even then he was open to sharing his slut wife for an occasional threesome with her uncle.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers