Being Blacked is Fabulous

Story Info
I will never want anything else.
9.3k words
4.16
77.4k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is an interracial story with a lesbian section too. A nasty man loses big time.

*

I was having the time of my life, I had been battered most of the night, and been told that after a good rest I would be getting some more. And, he had told me I wouldn't be going home any time soon. My husband thought I was being held against my will.

Well I wasn't, but I had made sure he thought I was, this had been a long time coming, it was payback time, and payback as most of us know, is a Bitch! He had brought this all on himself with his continuing womanising, and trying to make me a part of his stupid 'scene.'

Well I had joined in, but not in the way he had expected or even thought of. The big man was about to be hit where it would hurt him the most, especially to him. His pride, face, status, standing, all the things that matter to a man who thinks he knows it all. Who thinks he is the centre of the universe, my universe too. It used to be that way, but not now, oh no, certainly not now. I was with the man he hated most in the world. The man who I had eventually realised, was a charming and caring person.

But when I had first met him he had come across as an arrogant know all, a bit like John my husband. John had me as his trophy wife, hanging on his arm, looking good just for him. Laugh at his jokes, smile and be nice to all of his friends and acquaintances. I didn't have much time for mine nowadays; he wanted me at his beck and call.

And it all began to change when he got it into his head that we should swing. I told him in no uncertain terms what he could do about that. He thought I wasn't serious; he just carried on with it as if I had nodded my head like one of those dogs you see in the back of a car! He actually brought a couple round to our house to meet me. I was amazed to say the least.

She was nice looking, but nothing more than a tart, he was just plain horrible. I threw a real dickey fit and made them leave. John was not a happy camper, he asked me what was wrong, why wasn't I okay with it? I was too shocked to answer him, and that's when I knew something had to be done. But I wasn't in the position where I could do a lot; he had every thing battened down.

I had no money of my own to speak of, the house was in my name for tax reasons etc, but that was a no no as far as selling it behind his back, he would kill me. He is what many would call a rogue, but truth be known, he was and is a crook, he's into all sorts, I have never known him to be in what you would call a real job that paid a wage.

John is a great looking bloke, terrific looking, manly, masculine, rugged, tall, well built, hard, you name it, it was him. He was from a 'bad' family and he took it all forward, I met him at the age of 20 and we got married a year later, I was thrilled to be chosen, he was the guy all the girls went gaga for. I smirked for a full year on the back of it. I was now at the top table with my great looking husband. Which was until, I found out about all the things he was up to, all the naughty things he did and got away with, he regarded himself as untouchable.

Don't get me wrong, I did love all the trappings that came with it, the money, the holiday, the houses, the cars, the jewellery, you name it, it was ours. But I was never comfortable with it, and I always tried to distance myself as much as I could as we went further into our marriage. And I also began to realise what I was there for, it was for him and not for us.

So now today, I am in the one place on the planet where he can't get to me, touch me, or even threaten me really, not now. But I'll come to that. About a year ago a guy moved into the area that was bigger than my John in terms of muscle, back up, and simply out of town support, someone, they? Had decided to move in and take piece of the action as it were. It went on for months, battles, fights, confrontations, until it was settled somehow. John was never happy, not one bit. But there wasn't anything he could do it seemed, they had the wherewithal, John's crew didn't.

A little about me now, I'm Kelly, 24 years old, been married nearly 4 years, no children, petite to the point of beautiful. I suppose that's why John chose me, I see that now, didn't do a lot for my ego when I realised it either! I have long blond hair that I take great care of, it my pride and joy, it runs to a taper down between my shoulder blades, I wear it down most of the time, but it can and does look really stylish when I have it piled onto the top of my 5ft 7" frame.

My big blue eyes highlight my face, John calls them blue headlights! I have high cheek bones, full lips, and a body that works in every which way. My nipples are a terror sometimes; they can track my thoughts and arrive at arousal before I do. My vagina is my best hidden feature, I keep it smooth as a babies bottom, I love the sensuous feel of silk on skin, its wonderful. And I am blessed with legs that don't go in and out like a limb on a chestnut tree, they travel swiftly and elegantly from hip to toe.

I have been propositioned many times but because of John, tempted or not I have refused all offers. Under normal circumstances I might have accepted a couple of invitations when he has been away, but the real risk of serious retribution was always in my mind.

So I lived the life of a socialite, not in the 'right' circles we were never allowed into those, John was well known to the police so we were never invited to dignitary type functions. But we still lived the high life. But as I said earlier, John was making a wrong move without knowing it.

So he started swinging by himself, thinking I would follow, but I had no intention of ever going down that path. I was though beginning to think of how I could get out of my marriage without ending up in a land fill. He started bringing, women home, and men and women, girls. I hated it and I hated him for doing this to me, wasn't I good enough any more, wasn't I as attractive as I used to be.

Then the turn around, the man that had moved into the city to claim part of the action began to undermine John, he was tempting his people away through bribes and coercion. But the man wanted John on side for his know how and his criminal contacts. John was offered a choice, move in, or be moved out.

He would still run everything, take all the decisions, make his money, and nothing on the face of it would be any different. Use it or lose it was about the top and bottom of it. He never explained everything in this way, I just sussed it out from phone calls, visits, communications and all of that sort of thing.

John had no choice, he had lost face, but he had lost face to himself, no one seemed to know. The hatred he had for his competitor, who was now his boss was palpable. But he had to go through the motions, meetings were held. John met the real people behind his new man. And even he knew it was over, go or stay, he chose reluctantly to stay.

I was introduced to the new mafia type people, I didn't know how else to think of them. I didn't know what was going on any more. I met his boss for the first time. His name was Kala, what that meant I had no idea. And he was black; Now I knew why John hated him as much as he did, he is a racist of manic proportions, he had blacks working for him, but he never dealt with them or associated with them either.

I had never been up close to one before so that put me off him too. He seemed to take a shine to me, and kept me close. I don't mean he had me held to his side, just that wherever I was, he seemed to be.

I knew it was because I was blond and good looking, and if I may say so, as sexy as hell. John was so used to men wanting me, and him showing me off, he never even batted an eye at him. But I could see his eyes rarely left John, he told me later, 'My favourite maxim is, (keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.')

We met several times over the next few months, things settled, John still hated him, but I was getting used to him and I was starting to actually like him. Don't start thinking I was up for black, I wasn't, I had never in my life have it cross my mind, not once. But over several months my attitude to him gradually changed for the better.

It was John who got me to where I am now, I know you'll think of me as weak, and I suppose you could be right. He didn't know he was doing it, but he did. He literally drove me into his arms. He insisted more and more about swinging, I was still dead set against it and wouldn't budge. That's when John hit me for the first time. It was a slap that sent me over the back of a sofa, I landed in a dazed heap not realising what had happened.

He apologised, but said, "I'm not messing here Kelly. I want you to do it, or else!" And it was the 'or else,' that did it for me. I told him that I would think about it, just to make sure he didn't whack me again. I was so shocked I couldn't think straight, I tried to think of some one I could call for advice, help, and to talk to. Later I phoned Kala, I couldn't think of any one else who might be able to offer me protection from the future.

I talked to him and told him I had trouble I couldn't deal with and I needed serious assistance. I met him the following day, he came to my house. John was out on business. He knew about the swinging thing, but said it wasn't his thing. I thanked him for that. I then told him I wanted out, away from John anyway, but didn't know what to do. I cried then, I felt so desolate, lonely, sad and frightened. He put his arm around me, if John could have seen me sitting on his sofa in his house being comforted by the man he hated with a vengeance, god knows what he would have done.

"Let me think for a while Kelly," he said, his arm wrapped around me, I knew he was feeling for me. "I'll get back to you. But first I want to know from you, do you want him gone, and gone for good?"

"Yes," I said, "I do, oh god no, not like that. I don't want anything to happen to him."

"I didn't mean that either Kelly, as I'm sure you are aware, there is no love lost between us. He doesn't like me, I've tried but it's a waste of time. He's good at what he does but he's not indispensable either. I can have him moved, but would you like some payback too?"

"Oh Kala," I told him, "you ask would I? You bet I would, he's been so awful to me, he shouldn't be that way. I have never done anything to him for me to deserve this." I cried again.

I had no idea I was going where I was going, neither in my head, nor in reality. I do know that for the first time in a very long time, I felt a little reassurance from someone other than my own mind.

What he had in mind was a real ball breaker, I didn't like it at first but he convinced me eventually. And he told me, it was the only sure fire way I could be free of him and his clutches. But it took a lot of soul searching, and actually doing what he suggested was more than I had ever been prepared to go.

It also led me to Kala, and er something else, but that will come later too. Kala said to me.

"Kelly, you have to obey me in every way for this to work, it is going to stun you, even horrify you I suppose, but you will never be in any danger, you will not be harmed in any way, you have my word. You can say no right now, I will leave, that will be that. But if you give your trust to me, he will be gone, and you will win, you will have your payback, your revenge. And," he added, "I will get rid of someone I personally despise."

"What do I have to do Kala?" The light at the end of the tunnel suddenly got a bit brighter, but I was in no way ready for what he told me.

"You will be my prisoner, you will be tied up and apparently sexually assaulted by me, although he won't know it's me, he will receive film and photos of in various positions at the mercy of a big black man. He will see things apparently being done to you, he will believe it."

All I could do was look at him, I was dumbstruck, he smiled at me, put his big hand on my knee and said softly.

"Trust me Kelly, if you can't or don't want to, fine, I'll go, okay?"

"I want to believe you Kala, but can I, can I really trust you?"

"His pride won't let him believe anything else than what he sees, he will see you swinging with a black master, he will go bananas, he will be told you are not coming back by you, you will tell him you are owned by a black man, and you will not come back."

"What if I don't like it once it starts,"? I asked. I couldn't believe I was really thinking of doing this.

"You will be free to go, but think hard about it, this is a one time deal." He said.

"When?" was my only question.

"Friday morning, I will come for you, and pack all you need, I promise you Kelly, you won't even contemplate returning."

"You said you could make him leave, how?" I asked.

"He will be offered place in London, an offer he will not refuse I assure you."

"I'll call you on Thursday; I have to think about this, please?"

He agreed and left, but not before he gave me a kiss, it wasn't a huge one, but it definitely was a proper kiss, and I liked it, it thrilled me.

I already knew I was going to do it, I just played for time, plan my departure and all that. But I had no idea of what I was stepping into, the prisoner I was about to become, even though I learned to love it very quickly. In fact I became more than a prisoner; I became a slave, and a very willing one.

He came for me, I had packed all my personal belongings, the clothes I felt I needed. And I walked out without once looking back. I hated him now, being near him made me crawl, I was stumped to try and understand how I had actually believed that I loved him, I loathed him totally now!

Kala left a type written note for John, and gave me a copy to read in the car. And did it make me smile!

We travelled at least a hundred miles to my new destination.

'John,' it began, ' I have finally decided to do what you have wanted me to do for months. I am with a lovely man, he's a beautiful sexy black man, and his wife is even more beautiful than I, but in her feline sexy black way.' I looked Kala when I read that, he just smiled and nodded his head for me to read on.

I am staying with them for the weekend to try it out, but I know I will enjoy it, I tried to say no, but he has captured me this morning and taken me away.' Even I laughed at that statement, what would he really believe, he wasn't daft. 'But,' I continued in my letter, 'I already I know it is going to be good, even if it is essentially against my will. Just wait until you receive the first set of photos, I know you will love them John.'

'Thinking of you thinking of me.' it finished.

Kelly x x x x

When we arrived Kala took me inside, he made me feel at home, showed me to a bedroom, "you can put your things away Kelly, and I'll see you downstairs." He told me. I did as he said, washed my face etc, made sure I was looking good. I wore a mini, and a sexy top with me heels I stood tall, sexy, and beautiful.

I went down and he came to me, he took me in his arms, and said.

"This is something I have wanted to do for so long." I felt safe for the first time in a long long time. We made small talk, then we came around to why I was here.

"There is only one thing to do Kelly," he said, "and that's to get on with it, are you ready?"

I gave him a long look, and said, "Yes Kala I am, lets get going." He took me by my hand and led me back upstairs. He took me into a beautifully furnished bedroom that told me immediatekly that it had been done and was a woman's room. I never said anything but I knew he hadn't done this.

There were three video cameras on tripods in three different corners. Also three or four still cameras on the side table. I stood there taking in what I was about to do.

"He won't know its me Kelly, I will edit the film and stills to remove identification, don't worry." He knew what was on my mind.

He set all the cameras going, and then came to me. He took me in his arms and kissed me, my head exploded, I hadn't expected my response like this, in fact I hadn't expected the kiss at all. But it took me by real surprise because I liked it, it was warm, tender, powerful, and soft, all at once. I just stood there like a clod! My first kiss from a another man other than my husband since I had married, and he was black, John would go potty. His jealousy would go orbital, his rage immense, god knows what he'll do I thought briefly as I sank to my seduction.

He started to undress me.

"Struggle a little Kelly," he whispered, "make it look like you are unsure." I did as he told me, I twisted this way and that. Kala took more hold on me, I struggled, twisted and turned again, but he increased his power over me too. It grew from there, soon I really was struggling, and he forced my clothes from me. He had his back to the cameras and smiled at me quickly, he was letting me know I was okay.

Then he threw me on to the bed, by the time I had righted myself he was taking his trousers off. That's when I saw my first black cock. I just gaped at it; it was growing before my very eyes. Then he was on me, all over me like a rash.

"Fight me gently," he whispered in my ear, "the mic is picking it all up for him." Feeling this man over me, this, I could see now, this powerful man, this black man was almost too much. I was looking at my white skin on his black, my blond hair flailing around.

It turned me on, I couldn't help it, I was feeling as sexy as I ever had for a long time. I was hot, hotter that hot, I was burning up in flames, he kissed me, I kissed him back.

"I can't fight you any more, please, just do what you want to me. I don't care, please do it, please please?" I said more loudly than I needed to, but I had to, I was up the fucking tree for him. It was the most heart felt plea I had ever uttered, I wanted him to make love to me so badly it was killing me.

I fought him alright, I grabbed his cock and oh did it feel good, it burned the skin from my hand, it was throbbing, pulsing, it was alive, hard and heavy, it compelled me to beg silently for it. I tugged it as hard as I could to me, I wanted in me as quickly as possible. Kala got over me and in he went, it was the biggest I had ever had, it silenced me for a while. I must have looked a picture, stricken, played out, prone, open, legs akimbo, feet in the air, arms spread wide in submission, ready to be mastered, and did I get mastered? I did!

Kala humped into oblivion, I had John's face in my mind watching me being rutted like he never had done, and by dark chocolate, now I wanted the milk, his cream. He made me his in that moment in time, his prick crashed into me, breaking and bending me to him. I didn't know it until later when he told me to do something just how far I had gone, and how far into him I was. I cried out as orgasms broke me into pieces, they riddled my whole body and mind, completely taking me over.

He spewed his cum into me without thought of any consequences, John and I were using condoms, Kala didn't, and I didn't care, I wanted to feel cum burning through me, fill me, swell me, boil me alive, and that's exactly what happened, it did for me completely.

When the marbles in my head stopped spinning and I could breathe, I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

"Okay?" he asked gently.

"I have never in my life felt better than I do now," and I was telling the truth too.

"Good, now stay here I have work to do, have a rest if you wish, then go for a shower, then prepare yourself for some still photos." He told me. He got up went to the cameras and took them away, he came back 2 hours later smiling, "the film is fantastic Kelly, I'll show you it later but first we have to get some still shots of you tied up, okay?"

I looked at him apprehensively, but nodded my head, I wasn't too sure about this, but I trusted him already. This would cement my trust, or kill everything, I thought. He told me to wear sexy underwear, and stocking, I did. Then he told me to lie down and put my arms out wide, then my feet. I did as he told me and soon I was spread eagled and captive.