Being Helpful Ch. 04 - Success At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, are you okay?" I asked again.

"Um, yes, Jake. I'm actually more than okay. I just don't know how to say this."

"Just say it."

"I'm pretty sure that I just had my first orgasm. It was wonderful. I might not be able to walk tomorrow but it was wonderful!"

She got up. I watched her tight ass as she left to make us some coffee. When she came back, I just couldn't help but watch the sway of her hips and those legs, slim and firm, but not necessarily too muscular.

Again, she curled into me, and I enjoyed the warmth of her body next to mine.

"Jake, I was really intrigued by your story of Kate, you and Sandy. I'm curious, what happened next?"

Kate and I didn't talk about Sandy for several days. The kids, our businesses, and life just got in the way of discussing or planning any kind of sexual tryst. We did our usual every night. or every other night, romp in the bed. We didn't even use the new toy. Kate said something about holding that back for special occasions.

It was a Tuesday. Work had been awful. We lost our premier and anchor customer. They had been funding our work and we had gotten several other customers through them. Now, the executive team was worried that we'd not make our revenue target. She called me in the afternoon and I explained that I'd have to miss dinner, since I needed to come up with a plan to make up the revenue or lay off some staff. I definitely didn't want to lay off staff.

Kate's voice was silky as she said, "That stinks. You might not want to be too late."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"My business too had some hiccups. The children will be with Mom overnight tonight. And," she paused for effect, "Sandy is coming over to help us catch up on pumping milk. I thought you might like to ummm, catch us in the act?"

"Are you telling me what I think you're telling me?" I asked.

"You really are dumb some times!" she giggled softly. "It might happen. It might not. I don't know if Sandy is going to go for it, but ... conditions are set up for something to happen. Who knows? Maybe?"

"Your timing stinks," I said. "I've got to get this plan together tonight. Damn."

"OH blah blah blah. Stop screwing around, get your plan done, and then get your ass home by 7pm, or you're going to miss out." And with an excited giggle, she hung up.

At first I was terribly distracted. I met with the rest of the team and it looked like a long night was ahead of us. But then things started to click into gear. With such an incentive, I found myself suddenly ... keenly focused. We made some good assumptions about our prices and felt we just needed to get on a referral campaign with our remaining clients. We had to help them introduce us to their business partners. With the right incentives, we felt we could make up the difference. The team was happy with the plan.

I was about to pack up my stuff when I got a thought and called the lead salesperson back in. I gave him instructions to get a meeting between me and our premier customer. I wasn't going to just accept their termination. I was going to fight for their business. Perhaps there was a deal that could be made that would help us both.

Tired and beat, but also excited, I opened the door and entered the house. I must have looked a wreck as I turned the corner to the living room. I could see the sympathy in Kate and Sandy's eyes.

"Honey, you're home just in time. We were about to start milking. Do you want me to get you some dinner before we start?" Kate asked sweetly.

"I'll get something out of the fridge, but thanks anyway," I responded. "Is it okay if I join you?"

Sandy voice came down the hallway, "Sure. I'll just cover up a bit."

I heated some left-over lasagna, grabbed a beer, and plopped down in a chair facing these two beautiful women. They were watching some sort of new cable channel on the TV. Kate had unbuttoned her blouse and attached suction cups to each breast and milk started to flow immediately down the tubes.

"Look at that," started Sandy, "your wife is just amazing. She clamps on and boom, she produces milk. I feel so inadequate" she laughed.

Sandy wore a bulky sweatshirt and reached up under to adjust her suction cups and try and get some milk going. I got a good view of her toned stomach and silky olive skin.

Kate chimed in, "Honey, you produce just as much as I do! You're silly. Have you seen this show? Let me turn up the volume a bit, these pumps are too loud."

"What is it?" asked Sandy.

"It's Silk Investigations, a detective show, I think," answered Kate.

It was soft-core porn. They showed enough to get you hot and bothered. Tits, asses, muscular men, and all without showing a pussy or cock.

Sandy's pump seemed to kick in and her milk let down running through the tube. She sighed, fluttered her eyes, and glanced at me as a faint smile crossed her lips.

The show told the story of a detective investigating a robbery of a divorcee. Of course, she was gorgeous, wore almost nothing, ended up topless by the swimming pool so the detective just had to massage her suntan oil into her supple skin.

We were all pretty hot when the show started and smoking hot by the time it ended.

"Jake, can you get Sandy and I some ice water?" asked Kate.

When I came back, Sandy had pulled up her sweatshirt slightly revealing her lovely chest. She carefully plucked the suction cups off. Her brown nipples were longer and thicker than the last time I'd seen them ... I just wanted to suck them. She lowered her sweatshirt.

Kate handed over a tube of lotion to Sandy.

Sandy asked me, "Jake, would you be offended if I took my sweatshirt off? I don't want to get this cream on it and I desperately need the cream on my nipples. They're so sore." She arched an eyebrow.

Kate stepped in, "It's a good idea to take the sweatshirt off. Though the lotion is edible, it still might stain, y'know?"

"I'm fine with it," I said lamely. I should have offered to leave but stayed somewhat lamely.

Sandy stood and I admired her toned and well exercised body. Wearing a tight and short black skirt, her bare olive-colored legs were ... sleek and sensual. She stood easily and confidently on her stiletto heels. She stretched like a cat and stripped the bulky sweatshirt off over her head and, while tousling her dark and curly hair with one hand, she tossed the sweatshirt into a nearby chair.

Pert and dark-skinned breasts stood up proud on her chest, topped with long nipples, the color of milk chocolate. They did look a little raw. The trademark white pearls, stark against her dark skin, hung loosely around her neck. She plopped back down, leaned back, and glanced her brown eyes toward me. She knew that I'd be watching.

Satisfied that I was fully captivated, she squeezed a generous amount of cream onto a delicate finger. Holding her breast with one hand, she applied the cream to the areola and then the nipple.

"This feels so soothing," she gushed while arching her back. "It cools while it calms my nerves."

"It's a mild numbing agent," said Kate.

Sandy smiled and looked toward me, "Well then, we don't want to get this on Jake's ... you know. We wouldn't want that numb, now would we. Are you excited Jake?"

Her smile broadened and I realized that my cock was stiff in my pants.

Sandy started applying the cream to her other nipple when Kate said to me, "Jake, you look uncomfortable. Why don't you take it out?"

"Take it out?" I asked rather dumbly.

"Yes, please take it out, Jake," said Sandy. "I'm here half naked, why not you?"

Kate nodded. I slowly unzipped my fly, undid the top, and my belt, and felt the relief of release from jean strangulation. I hadn't realized just how hard I was. Kate winked at me and grinned.

Sandy stood up on those heels and bent over in front of me. Her ass, full for a relatively thin woman, pointed straight at me. Kate watched me over Sandy's shoulder. Sandy pulled one of Kate's suction cups off and massaged her tit and then her nipple, drying it carefully. She applied the lotion slowly and sensually as Kate's eyes closed from a slight pain and then relief.

When the first tit was done, Sandy leaned into the other tit. This time, licking and sucking the nipple first, before drying it off and applying the lotion, rubbing it in, and massaging Kate's full tit.

"Your breasts are just so fantastic, Kate. I'm so jealous," commented Sandy.

Kate beamed but downplayed it, "Oh, they're just big and fat."

Sandy smiled, "Jake, do you appreciate these things? I mean, you must want to suck them all the time?" she giggled. "Can I watch you?"

"Watch what?" I asked.

"I'm just so horny right now," Sandy said. "That show, whatever it was called. Those two girls. And that guy! And seeing you, Jake, like this. Clearly, we're all excited here. But I know Kate's rules about us. So, at least let me watch the two of you and I can just play here on the side. But, I want to see her face when you push it in. I want ... oh fuck, I'm sure I'm stepping over some sort of line here."

Kate smiled, "It's okay, Sandy. Jake and I have talked recently and ... well, maybe we can work something out. As long as I'm in charge. I want you to do what I tell you to do, and you will both be under my command for tonight."

Sandy was so horny, she just nodded.

Never had I expected this from Kate.

She continued, "You're gorgeous, my friend. You're used to getting what you want and being in control. And I love you for that. But, tonight, you are my slave and will do what I tell you to do. And if you listen, and do what I tell you, maybe you will get some side benefits. Maybe. But you've got to do what I tell you!"

I chuckled and Kate pointed her finger at me, "You too, Mr. I'm Always Horny. You want to put that dick in her pussy but not until I'm satisfied that you know how to listen and do what I tell you to do. Don't, and this whole evening is off." Kate's blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders. She smiled, clearly enjoying this role.

My cock was already throbbing in my underwear, "Do we call you mistress or something?" Sandy asked.

"You will answer to me as ... Queen Kate," she said with her crooked smile.

"Yes, Queen Kate," I said with a smirk.

"Jake. I saw that smirk. Bend over the arm of the chair. Do it now!" said Queen Kate.

I did and she said, "Sandy, spank his ass."

"Yes ma'am, I mean, Queen Kate," smiled Sandy. Kate smiled too.

Sandy raised her hand and struck my ass. Once, twice, and then extra hard on the third one. The sting drove through me and I expected to lose my erection, but it was actually harder.

Kate continued, "Jake, c'mere and suck my tit, right here. Sandy, suck the other one. There a little milk left."

We both responded, "Yes, Queen Kate."

We began sucking and Kate swooned a bit and smiled. "That feels so much better than the damn milker. Now, don't swallow. French kiss each other and exchange your milk, and then you can swallow. Very nice. Hmmm. Good job. You two are so sexy."

Our kiss was long and sweet. The milk made it a little messy. I wanted to cup Sandy's tits and pull her onto my cock, but I didn't want to upset "Queen Kate" and end things too quickly. Sandy put her arm around my waist and pulled me toward her. Her tits pressed into my chest. I felt her nipples against my skin.

"You've both done very well," said Kate.

Kate pulled down her pants and sat on the couch. She spread her legs and stroked her clit slowly. We watched obediently. She opened her pussy lips and stroked them up and down. "Now Sandy, Lick me. Lick my pussy."

As Sandy knelt before Kate, I was instructed to strip her naked and finger her pussy and play with her clit. Sandy was sopping wet. My fingers slid in easily and Sandy gasped as I worked them in and out.

She was definitely doing a good job as Kate was moaning with pleasure.

With Sandy's ass up in the air, I felt the time had arrived for me to fuck that tight little pussy. I pulled on my cock and readied to fuck her.

Then I heard Kate say, "Jake! You've been naughty. That's strike one. Go in my bedroom."

I was initially pissed about it and was going to say something but as I turned, she added, "and get my toy, please. Do it, now."

"Your toy, Queen Kate?" asked Sandy.

She only answered, "Keep licking, little bitch."

When I returned, Kate was on her back, lying on the couch. Sandy was between her legs licking. Kate was getting close. "It took you long enough, Jake," she said to me between gasps. "Now bring your cock over here so I can suck it."

"Sandy, take this dildo and ease it into me. Put the vibrator on medium. Go slow. Be gentle."

I did as commanded and felt the warm and wet feeling of my beautiful bride's mouth on my cock. Sandy turned on the vibrator dildo and licked it and sucked it leaving it wet to ease into Kate's entrance.

"Queen Kate, this is rather big ..." Sandy started to say. Kate interrupted with a wave of her hand. Sandy pushed the head up against Kate's swollen and parted lips. I watched in fascination as the vibrating head spread her lips apart and popped passed the initial resistance.

Queen Kate's eyes squeezed closed. Sandy pressed forward with a smile for me. She pulled it back out and then immediately popped it back in. It was easier this time and the next. Kate groaned through a mouthful of my cock.

Sandy leaned in closer and licked Kate's clit rapidly.

"Oh fuck," Kate whispered in a high-pitched voice. "Sandy sweety! You know me so well!"

Sandy's olive skin glistened with the workout she was getting driving that dildo in and out of my wife's now sloppy pussy. "Cum for me baby!" she whispered. "Let go and give it to me."

Kate's hands balled into fists. My cock fell out of her mouth. She growled, "Oh god, YES!"

Jerking back and forth, she shivered all over. Her toes curled as she slammed her head back against the pillows. Kate's head lolled back and forth as a wave crested and crashed over her. She whimpered and cried out as tears flowed down her cheeks. She pounded her fists into the couch, gasping for air, tits bouncing as she arched her back and slammed it back down.

Kate started a recovery. Breaths coming easier and easier.

Sandy dropped the dildo, and it popped out of Kate's reddened pussy. Kate shut it off and leaned forward to Sandy. I watched my pretty blonde wife sensually kiss her best friend and stroke her cheek. Kate was still panting. Sandy was smiling broadly. Kate pulled her to her and kissed her on the cheeks, nose, mouth, and forehead and whispered, "Thank you, thank you!"

To me, she pulled me down to her, stuck her tongue in my mouth for a moment and said, "Now go fuck my friend, but don't hurt her."

Sandy smiled beautiful white teeth that matched the pearls around her neck, "I've been waiting a long time for this."

She pulled my cock into her mouth and looked up at me. Deep brown eyes, light mascara, and slightly arched eyebrows stared at me as she bobbed on my cockhead. "I love your cock," and then she was sucking it back in again. Her head bobbed for a long time and it felt so very good.

"I just can't wait any longer," whispered Sandy. She stood, still in her heels, turned and bent over the couch offering me to take her from behind.

I spread Sandy's cheeks and pushed my cock against her pussy. She turned to me and those brown eyes were excited but also nervous. I smiled at her and pushed forward. She dropped her head and groaned.

She was tight, so I went slow. She arched her back as I pulled out before sliding ever so slowly back in. She grunted and groaned. I loved looking at that narrow waist leading to that muscular ass.

Kate smiled wistfully, "Feel good, baby?"

Sandy replied, "Oh god, yes! Feels so fucking good."

"He's barely in you, honey," whispered Kate with a kiss.

Each press forward was deeper and deeper. Her juices were flowing and lubricating her tight canal. Finally, I felt that I hit bottom and she confirmed it with a yelp.

Sandy instinctively put her hand back to my hip to hold me back, but then removed it. I pulled out and pushed back in and she put her hand back again. She spread her legs wider. Those gorgeous legs, toned and a beautiful olive color were stunning to behold. She was a stunningly beautiful woman. I slowed down to enjoy her beauty. I did not know if I'd ever be in this position again. I stroked her back as our rhythms got in synchronization.

My strokes were initially long and slow but Sandy decided to speed things up by pushing harder back at me. Kate kissed her again and pinched her nipples. Looking at me, she mouthed, "Fuck her hard. Fuck her hard!"

White pussy cream was soaking my cock and balls. Careful and gentle strokes became harder and faster. Every stroke hitting bottom and then seemingly to push even deeper. I slapped her ass and kept fucking her.

She gasped out to no one in particular, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm fucking cumming! Oh fuuuuck!"

For me, all sounds became distant and far away. I kept pounding her. She was so tight, but now lubricated, it felt so good. I never wanted it to end and yet, I wanted so desperately to orgasm with her. There were voices. There were sounds. But they were distant in a far-off galaxy. Someone was saying something, but I was ready to blow my load and so looking forward to filling her completely up with my cum.

With my eyes closed, I was machine like. I was just a thick muscle pounding this wonderfully tight pussy. I was created to pound Sandy and make her orgasm like never before and now that she had, it was my turn. My turn to drop my load and feel the bliss take over my entire being. I so wanted to feel that bliss.

But what were those sounds? Who was slapping my thigh? What were they saying? "Don't ..."

Don't what??

And then I heard it more clearly. It was Sandy, "Don't cum in me! I'm not on the pill, Jake!" she shouted.

Breathing hard, I pulled out. My cock was throbbing, red and slightly sore. Pulsating. Ready to explode.

Kate rolled slowly off the couch and Sandy lay down, "Cum on my tits, Jake. Squirt all over my tits!"

I kneeled between Sandy's legs. I wanted to push into her but Kate grabbed my cock and did her usual wonderful job of jacking me off.

The first shot landed on Sandy's neck. The second and third, full ropes on her tits, and the rest piled up on her ripped stomach.

I was exhausted. We all were a sweaty mess.

Kate kissed me gently and sweetly on the lips. She was absent mindedly still gripping and pulling on my cock. I pulled her hand off. She chuckled, flexing her stiff fingers. She turned to Sandy and rubbed my cum all around Sandy's chest and gently across her nipples.

"It's wonderful for the skin," she whispered before leaning in and kissing her friend deeply on the lips.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Suzy. "That's pretty wild!"

Suzy pulled her shirt back off and kneeled between my legs. I was semi-hard again just from retelling the story of Kate, Sandy, and me.

She sucked me in and I realized that my sweet daughter-in-law was a fantastic cock sucker.

After several minutes, we moved into my bedroom. She grinned and pushed me onto my back and straddled my hips. Sliding forward and back, she rubbed her clit and pussy lips along my dick.

"I wasn't sure about breast feeding," she started. "But, after listening to you, I think I'd like to try it."

"From what I saw, it takes commitment. It takes dedication. I mean, from what I saw. I wish Kate where here today to help you along," I said glumly.

Suzy rose up and pushed my cock between her pussy lips and slid down while sucking in air between gritted teeth.

"Yes, that's a little ... umm ... a little sore down there," she smiled and closed her eyes.

"Sore? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I'm okay." She rose up and then slid down again, getting into rhythm. "I'm just having to adjust a bit. It's ummm oooh, it's important to get as much of your sperm in me tonight ... as ummm possible."