Being Mindy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mindy finds that she's attracted to women as well.
2.4k words
4.73
22.9k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waking up with Dean, and fucking again, my whirlwind next four months began. There were lots firsts for me as a girl.

I fucked Jeff that night, my first top as a girl. I went to the gym for the first time as girl. I fucked in my hot tub for the first time a full-time girl. I worked my first waitress shift. Fucked a customer after my first shift. I fucked Dean and the cook, Tim, on the bar after my second shift.

Met with a t-girl support group run by my doctor and found out I wasn't that attracted to other t-girls even though we all went out after and got hammered.

By the end of the four months, I think I slept alone only 10 of them. Between Jeff, the other 8 guys that worked at the bar, and the other 10 guys I just hooked up with, I never really needed to use a plug to keep my ass open. The bidet I had installed in my bathroom was getting good use.

The weird thing is that, while I was often a little relaxed in my use of condoms before going full time, Jeff was the only one I didn't use a condom with. In fact, Jeff was the only one I topped as well and we were seeing each other usually twice a week.

I was making up for lost time and 18 new guys (Jeff didn't count because I started seeing him just before I went full time) in four months was a good start. Of course, the guys at the bar I fucked more than once, but 8 of the ten others were just one-night-stands and the other two were just a couple of booty call guys that I saw maybe 3-4 times each.

I was getting comfortable working at the bar and was working four shifts now, making close to $600 per week. Since I didn't have a house or car payment, I was doing my best to live on just that and not tap into my trust fund income except for shopping and house upgrades (i.e. the bidet and hot tub), which was close to a $2,000 per month habit.

I was also getting more comfortable in my clothing. When I started at the bar, I dressed a little conservatively, but was more revealing since the hormones and allowed me to develop full a-cup breasts that I could create cleavage with. My nipples had become completely feminine and were often poking through shirts when I didn't wear a bra.

In fact, my last shift before I recount this adventure I wore booty shorts and black bikini top. I found that as I dressed more revealingly, I made more money and was flirted with a lot more. I was proud that I was popular at the bar with the customers, gay guys and lesbians.

At first, a lot of the conversations were about me being transsexual, but now the regulars treated me as just another person at the bar that was serving them drinks. Of course, a server that most of them really wanted to fuck, but a server nonetheless.

After four months of working at the bar, one of the bartenders quit and moved on to another job and Dean asked me if I wanted to bartend. I agreed and Dean found another waitress to take over my shifts. She was a pretty, petite, blonde, 22-year-old lesbian named Stephanie.

I was in charge of training her, but she took to the job quickly, since she had worked as a server before. Her and I immediately became friendly as I trained her and felt at ease that there would be no rivalry between us.

Her first shift alone was the next Friday with me behind the bar. The way it worked is that the bartender would only go out from behind the bar when the waitress was overwhelmed with drink and food orders. That particular Friday we were busy, but not overwhelmingly, which meant I stayed behind the bar and chatted with the bar customers while Stephanie dealt with the others.

More than one person commented how nice it was to have two pretty girls working, which both of us took as compliments and we shared a couple of laughs about some of the comments made during the night.

Once it was closing time, we got everything cleaned up, put up and ready for the next morning. Alex, the cook for the shift, has already cleaned up the kitchen and left, leaving just Stephanie and myself.

"Want a drink before we leave," I asked.

"Yes. A Blue Moon and a shot of tequila," she replied.

I got her beer, made myself one as well and made two shots of tequila.

"So, you're a transsexual, right," she asked when we finished the tequila.

"Yep."

"I'd have never guessed," she said right before she took a big drink of her beer to wash down the tequila. "You look so damn feminine and hot. How long?"

"I've been dressing full time for about four months now," I said after taking a long drink of my beer as well. "I cross dressed a little in college and a few years after that before starting hormones. I'm now 100% a girl, except I have a little boy toy. You're a lesbian, right?"

"Yep," she replied. "For the last two years. Do you miss sinking your dick in some pussy?"

"I don't know," I laughed. "The last girl I fucked was in college, like two or three years ago. You miss the dick?"

"It's been 2 years or so for me," she said. "But, yeah, I miss getting fucked by a hard cock. If it wasn't attached to a guy, I'd love to have more penis. Damn strap on cocks aren't the same. Plus, girls aren't used to fucking with one so it always feel awkward and not natural."

"I love guys," I said as I made us two more beers and two more tequila shots. "In fact, I've pretty much been fucking almost every day since I went full time. I even have a good friend that wants me to fuck him in the ass when we get together."

"So you still use it to fuck," she asked after we took our second shots of tequila.

"Yep," I replied and realized she moved a little closer to me when she asked the question. "Since I've been taking hormones, fucking with it is more intense than I ever remember it being before."

We both smiled at my comment before our eyes met and silence fell between us. I realized she was hesitant to make a move, so I pulled her face to me with my hand and our lips met. Within second, both of our lips parted and our tongues began to dance together.

It had been close to three years since I had kissed a girl and I had forgotten the feel. Unlike guys, she was gentle and little passive with her kiss, which matched my gentleness and passiveness. While it was mutually gentle and passive, the kiss was very passionate.

"Let's take this bottle of tequila back to my place," I said when our kiss broke.

"Okay," was her simple reply.

I got the bottle, several lime slices and we headed to my car, which I had begun to drive to work when I worked late despite living only four blocks away.

When we got to my place and parked in the garage, we kissed again before getting out of the car. Once out of the car, Stephanie grabbed the bottle of tequila and took a long swig out of it. I gave her a lime and grabbed the bottle to have my own big drink.

"Don't drink too much," she chided as I started my drink. "I don't want you to get too drunk and not be able to fuck me with your girl dick."

"Won't be a problem," I replied after finishing my swig and sucking on the lime.

I grabbed her hand and we got out of the garage and walked to my back door in silence. I opened the door and we entered and Stephanie immediately started kissing my neck. Her hand had my shorts undone quickly and her hand was in my shorts to fish my toy out from its tucked position.

Once it was free, my toy immediately started to harden. She dropped to her knees and began to suck me. It might've been two years since she had a real dick in her mouth, but she remembered how to play with one. As she sucked my boy toy, I took another big drink of tequila and sucked on a lime slice.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said as I pulled her to her feet.

"Good idea," she replied and took the bottle of tequila from me to take her own big drink.

As drank, I got my panties and shorts untangled from my shoes as I also took off my shoes. We started going toward the bedroom and undressing ourselves at the same time. By the time we got to the bedroom, both of us were naked. Stephanie immediately got on the bed and laid back.

I took in the site, as she was gorgeous. She had perfect perky tits and a super slim body and a shaved pussy that I could see was glistening. My toy twitched as I took in her beauty. I walked to my nightstand and pulled out a condom.

"No," Stephanie said, stopping me. "I want you to fuck me without one and cum in my pussy. That's what I miss the most. I love feeling a cock cum in me and haven't had that in years."

I got on the bed and moved between her legs. I ran my hands over her body and she felt so damn soft, nothing like Jeff when I fucked him. My cock was at her opening and with a slight thrust of my hips I buried myself in her hot and wet pussy. I gasped as I felt something I hadn't felt in years.

I lowered down and let my body press against hers as I started to slowly fuck her. Not only did her pussy feel wonderful around me, the softness of her body melted into the softness of my own.

"Oh my fucking god," Stephanie whimpered. "You look like a woman. You feel like a woman, but you're fucking me like a guy. Is this heaven? I'm going to cum already."

She came. Hard. Once she recovered, I started fucking her again as we began to kiss passionately.

"You asked if this was heaven," I said when our kiss broke and I held myself deep inside her. "I hope so. You feel so fucking amazing under me. I think I just realized I have missed pussy."

"Then fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard and make me cum when you cum."

I fucked her hard and made her cum again, which made me cum and she had another orgasm on top of her previous one. I collapsed onto the bed next to her and we were both comatose for a little bit.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," she said once she had recovered.

"Definitely the best sex I've ever had with a woman," I replied, which caused us both to laugh.

"Where's that tequila?"

"In the kitchen. Why don't we get the bottle and get in the hot tub?"

"Sounds good."

We went to the kitchen, naked, and we both took the opportunity to look at each other's bodies. We got get the tequila then walked to my back patio. I got the lid off the tub and turned on the jets. We both took big drinks of the tequila and got in.

We sat next to each other and almost immediately began kissing again. Our hands were exploring each other's bodies. We stopped kissing only to take more drinks of tequila. As we kept kissing, her hand began to play with my cock, which started to harden again.

"Looks like we're out of tequila," she said when we took our next drinks.

"Looks like I'm hard again," I said causing us to both laugh since we were pretty drunk from the tequila.

"Then I guess we should go back to the bedroom and fuck some more," she replied.

I agreed and we got out of the tub. Well, more like stumbled out of the hot tub. We dried off and managed to make it to the bedroom without stumbling too much.

"Get on your back," she ordered me when got to the bed.

I obeyed and she got on the bed and moved between my legs and took me in her mouth. Her hands roamed all over my body as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

"I still can't believe how much of a woman you feel like when I touch you, but you have this hard cock as well," she said as she moved to straddle me.

"This is so perfect," she continued as she lowered and my cock entered her.

We fucked more intensely than before. It was probably pretty sloppy if someone was watching since we were both so drunk this time. She rode me furiously to her first orgasm. We switched positions and I got behind her. I fucked her furiously to another orgasm before I came in her pussy for the second time.

We both collapsed face down on the bed. We were both exhausted from the sex and the drunkenness. Eventually, she moved to her side and we were in a spoon position. This was new to me because I had become used to being the one spooned, but now I was spooning her. I didn't mind because she felt so soft next to me and in my arms.

"Can I ask you a question Mindy," she asked once we got comfortable.

"Of course, Stephanie."

"I sometimes get these big urges for cock, like I did tonight, but I really can't stand being with a man," she said as she turned her face toward me. "Can I text you when I get the urge. You're a lesbian's dream when she wants cock."

"Yes, anytime," I replied. "As long as I can text you when I get an urge for pussy. I'm guessing after tonight, I'm going to get those urges again. I guess I'm now a special lesbian that loves men as well."

"Absolutely," she said as we both started laughing again. "A lesbian and transsexual hookup situation. Sounds like Lifetime movie."

We laughed again before sharing a short sweet kiss.

"Goodnight honey," I said as we drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight lover," she replied.

We were both asleep immediately.