Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel called...

"Just tending to the garden," I said greeting her call after her conference sessions concluded. "Where is the team going to eat tonight?"

I luckily heard her say "Brocco's Downtown" before Carla and her boyfriend drove around the corner headed to the interstate. My stomach churned some, nervous that I was alone on the block with Jill.

Nervous, but also hopefully anxious.

I figured finish the call and go out front to see if there were any movement when suddenly I saw a shadow coming from the side of the house and Jill making an appearance with a bottle of wine.

"Tell Mel Hi!" she exclaimed loudly seeing me on the phone, sending my stomach into my flip flops.

"Jill says Hi!," I repeated and before I could say anything else Jill snatched the phone from me and started talking directly to my wife.

"Did he tell you I brought him sweetcorn and BLTs for lunch?" She sat down on the chair, opened her legs to me showing her pantiless crotch under short athletic shorts. I had thought her pussy was shaved when sliding my cock inside, I now had visual confirmation.

"Yea, I got called away for work again so we've invited him over for some burgers," She said letting me know that in that moment. "Yea, Brian's here, he's over getting ready for us leaving tomorrow back to New Mexico. Yeah...yes...Sure thing, here you go."

"So they're hosting you for dinner then also," Mel said sarcastically pointing out they were hosting me. "I wish I was there."

"Me too," I lied then we exchanged 'I love yous' and hung up.

"Got a bottle opener?" Jill asked recharged and refreshed. I jumped to get her opener and got two glasses as well. "Oh, good thinking...duh...getting fucked and then masterbating all afternoon kinda scrambled my brain."

"I see," I said looking back with a confused look.

"What??" she said smiling. "Can't neighbors bone each other and then talk dirty afterwards, it's the extra benefit to being friends with benefits."

"Thanks for letting me in on that fact Jill," I said in a coy tone telling her I was along for this ride, even though I had no idea where it was heading. "Pulling into my garage was ballsy."

"An old trick, Dear," she said, tipping her hand this wasn't a first time. "It was Terry's idea, so not to start talk in the neighborhood. I can't be continually walking over in mid-day. people would talk."

"Hmmm," I said, scratching my chin now realizing she was screwing the married former house owner. "This amenity wasn't listed on the real estate rolls last year."

"Yeah, if it was you couldn't have afforded the house," Jill quipped, we poured wine and began to drink.

"Nice touch, 'Brian's here'" I said in air quotes. "That is effective."

"I have the patties ready at our house, let's go there in about 30 minutes," she said blowing through my comment. "You have a great view here, no one will develop that land and there's 1/2 mile grove of trees you'll be able to look at forever."

"We're thinking this is our retirement home, so we're happy about the arrangement," I said, forgetting she didn't respond. She let me go on an on about our retirement plans, she adding theirs in 10 years.

"We'll sell all but one of the businesses then we can tag team managing it until one of the kids want to take it over," Jill said about her daughter a nurse and twin boys who managed fitness clubs. I noticed her nipples hard though the tank and sheer bra, hard unlike this afternoon and had been about 1/2 hour. "Burgers aren't going to cook themselves, let's head over."

"Aren't you still full?" I said with a naughty grin, loving seeing her lick and gulp down my seed.

"There wasn't THAT much," Jill said giggling, getting up and walking down my decks steps. "You'd had to of had Mel in the past week."

I trailed behind her, watching her ass swing side to side, smooth fabric over the bare cheeks, her looking over her shoulder smiling. I was mesmerized and followed like a puppy, moving up their driveway to the steps of her porch. I took one step and thought I saw something through their sliders, it was 6:15 p.m. and I was wondering if she'd skip dinner and we'd get right to fucking.

I stepped into the house, the door shut and from the deck with a plate full of burgers stepped Brian.

"Howdy Neighbor," he said in a 'huckster' voice, getting a scowl from Jill.

Day Two Evening

Jills showed off her brilliance that evening, the ability to host dinner after orgasming on my cock, swallowing my seed and hosting me with her husband home. It had me totally off balance, forcing me to do the same and just morph into neighbor over for dinner mode thinking Brian must not have had any idea about our nooner.

But when did he get home?

"Our seats are set," Brian said looking for affirmation from Jill who said 'great' while munching a carrot from the tray. "And our bags are ready in the back of the car, you'll just have to get your carry on ready."

"You didn't do that for me?" Jill questioned, grabbing celery this time. "If you're hungry have a carrot and some dip Donnie, I like to let the burgers rest."

"Before bed I make sure to get that taken care of," Brian said. "And oh, big upset, Carla's paying for their room tonight...damn Friday weddings anyway, having to take off on Thursday."

"Good job Brian!" Jill seemed excited that he held their daughter to something. "More wine please."

Brian scurried off to the basement to find a like bottle, Jill turned to me with her eyes serious and hungry. Her nipples were so hard, they pressed 1/4 inch out into the fabric. She swiftly moved to me and kissed me hard on the mouth, her hand sliding between my legs.

"Mmmm, you taste amazing...just like your cock," Jill said, her tongue shooting back into my mouth and out again. She let me up for air.

"I..I..." I started to try to formulate words, still not sure what I was doing there and how Brian could have gotten home without me seeing him since I was camped in the back yard. He could have entered from the other way I had figured.

"Cat got your tongue...meow..." she said moving away hearing Brian's steps coming up the stairs. "Did you find the right type Honey?"

"Pino Noir was all you had left of that variety," Brian said. "It will have to do unless you want something from a different region."

"It will do. Since I burn through those so fast, we should order twice as much," she said. Brian handed her the wine after opening and we sat down to eat.

The sexual tension between Jill and I was heavy, there was innuendo that Brian even participated in some, and complimentary statements. Jill referred to she and Brian's sex and asked follow ups about Mel and I.

"We're typically once a week, though I'm getting older and slowing down," I said.

"Doubt that," Jill replied in a serious tone.

We ate, my usual appetite had me skip the sides and soon Brian was clearing plates and loading the dishwasher. She and I sipped drinks while Brian finished in the kitchen, our conversation hovering around how good our honeymoons were really when he returned.

"We drove eight hours and were together maybe once that first night," Brian said, lamenting their marriage night was at a Super 8. "The next day we both got sunburned, so we had to be really careful."

"We'd had better weekends dating for sure," I tossed into the fray talking about how we did too much during the day on our honeymoon and fell asleep. "We woke up and were like, 'it's our honeymoon we need to fuck.'"

Jill smiled at my use of the word, "fuck."

"What's the wildest thing you did dating," Jill said leaning forward, her chin now in her hand. I smiled sat back with my wine and thought for a moment.

"I was playing a lot of softball when we first met and that first summer we travelled to Madison, Wisconsin and shared a room with our captain and his girlfriend. We all got really drunk and soon after returning home were both banging hard in bed at the same time,"

"Oooo, that's hot," Jill said then looking over at Brian holding his gaze.

"Donnie, wanna see my basement bar?" Brian said clumsily, almost as if he'd missed a cue. He looked at me, then back at Jill, his gaze was worrisome.

"Actually I need to run home and call Mel," I said feeling something was off, getting a quick head turn from Jill, and the beginnings of a scowl that softened quickly.

"Oh shoot, he's got a nice bar down there and he's quite the mixologist," Jill said giving me a second opportunity to stay. "Or you can go make your call and stop back over, we'll wait for you on the porch."

"I'm getting pretty tired, let's just call it a night," I said, getting up and walking towards the door. I wasn't sure if Brian already knew. In that moment I decided to see if our nooner was a little secret between Jill and I, or both of them and I. I may have be honest with Mel and take the fall out if they both knew. Jill is the one who stormed in and kissed me..I mean, I know I tore her panties off moments later bending her over the island.

"Ah, okay," Jill said, sitting back into her seat watching me head to the door. "I guess we'll talk when we get back."

"Goodnight Brian. Jill." I said seeing the disappointed look from Jill, feeling I just regained a little control. I walked down the steps and across the street, I got to my sidewalk and heard their door open again.

"Donnie!" Jill called out and began running towards me. "Brian forgot to get you your HOA newsletter."

"Jesus Christ," I said turning, eyes rolling to the sky before standing and waiting. She stopped just short of me, breathing a little heavy my eyes found her chest and breasts.

"Listen, leave your door unlocked," she said.

"No, Jill" I said turning. She grabbed my arm.

"I just want to explain," she said. "That's all."

"Umm huh," I said. "Just explain..."

"That will totally be up to you," she said, Brian on the porch while she held out the newsletter. "Leave it unlocked."

"Maybe..." I said. "You'll just have to wait and see."

"Jesus Christ, you're already in deep enough you need to hear this," Jill said intently, inching towards holding the encounter against me.

"0789" I said. "It's garage code, come in through there and stay wide to avoid the ring doorbell camera."

"Good choice," Jill said coldly. "You won't regret this..."

"I'm already regretting things," I said and turned, though my cock was telling me different things.

I called Mel and we joked about what we were going to do for our approaching anniversary. We were hitting 28 years and were planning on a European river trip with others for our 30th.

"Nothing for two years since we have to save up for the 30th," I quipped and we laughed. I talked quickly about dinner, saying I didn't stay long. "Burgers were great and Brian knows how to entertain."

There was guilt in my stomach, I had crossed the line and now acting like nothing happened.

Day Three - 1 a.m.

Hard to sleep when you're expecting your neighbor's wife to sneak out of her house and come over to "explain".

I nodded off a couple times, but sat in a chair that would see her leave the house if awake. Still it wasn't until I heard the garage door that I knew she was coming in the house. She walked in and Kaiser barked, but she bent down to let him sniff her hand.

"He's so cute," She said and I nodded and smiled, moving to me putting her hands on my chest again. "And so are you."

"How much of a secret is this?" I fired directly at her, moving from her advances. She was still in the outfit from this evening, athletic shorts, tank, sheer bra her hair was somewhat messy.

"Geez, Donnie I guess I had you pegged wrong," Jill said, sort of dancing by me to look at our wine selection. "I see you running. I see you watching me, dare I say watching our daughter Sara and gawking at Camilla. You're radar is up all the time and you moved into the right house, I'm telling you. Ooo a Zinfandel."

She snapped the twist top and took a gulp without a glass.

"Wow, you're explaining my behavior, but what about this evening?" I fired, wishing I could turn back time and make better choices, knowing I've open pandora's box.

"Explaining, that's all you want?" Jill asked, drinking long and hard again, eyes intense in a sultry, strutting manner. "It didn't take you long to rip my panties off and thrust that old man cock of yours inside me. It was hot as hell."

"I don't know if that's all I want," I threw back honestly, the gaze and her movements drawing me to her.

"HA! If you don't know then you want it! All of it! Donnie follow me to our basement and don't insult yourself by backing off again," Jill said, turning and standing to see if I would move or not. "You'll get your explanation."

Wine in tow, Jill moved out of the house, she jogged across the street, up the porch steps and waited for me in the doorway. I stood in the garage, the neighborhood fast asleep then started across knowing I was entering a new existence.

She directed me to the steps of her basement and we walked slowly downstairs. I stepped through seeing it was dark with backlighting around the walls and bar. It was a normal home theatre arrangement, open to a bar area with a pool table.

My eyes adjusted and then saw "The Door."

There was candlelight flickering from The Door and foreboding music playing. She smiled and with her head directed me to go inside and I moved immediately. Stepping inside, my eyes not fully adjusted, I saw a silhouette of a man...Brian, his body in an "X" chained from the ceiling and from the floor.

Jill raised the light in the room from a switch by the door slightly just to allow me to see his naked body, criss-crossed with red marks. He was wearing a hood, but nothing else, standing with his legs wide, suspended some from the restraints on the ceiling.

"I...I don't know about this..." I started, Jill ignored me and moved to his ear.

"You FAILED me Brian!" Jill exclaimed, then turned her attention to me,

She walked briskly over, meeting my lips with hers, rubbing my crotch, feeling my cock harden and wondering why I was still standing there.

I had sized Brian up the minute we talked in the street and had wondered how he held the interest of such an amazing woman.

There was something exciting about kissing her, knowing she had me already so what was there to lose, and the professional look of her lair. She was obviously a domme Mistress to Brian and knew what she was doing. She had accurately observed my perverse tendency to lear and watch the women around me in the neighborhood.

Smiling she pointed me to a large chair, very ornate. soft padding that was in the center of the room, which began to come into focus. There were tools hung on the wall, flogs, whips, canes, and various apparatus for BDSM activities.

It was obvious what this place was, then not so obvious a kitchenette, desk, computer and filing cabinet. Did she imprison Brian there?

Jill then launched into Brian in a way I quickly realized was this man's life for quite a while.

"Fucking miserable excuse for a pathetic, small dick of a man," Jill said walking towards him, taking her tank top off now just in her bra.

"SMACK!" her bare hand swatted his naked ass, making sure he was awake. "SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!"

She removed her bra walking around his body, he was limp in the upper torso, his wrists bound holding the rest of his upper torso up. She repeated with her shorts and walked to a corner where a black, studded, leather bustier was hanging. She slipped it over her head, fasted it, the leather supported her under her breasts, showing most of them, nipple and all.

"SLAP!" she swatted his face, breasts giggling for me to see in the low light, her scowl was real, Jill from across the street gone and in it's place, this. "SLAP!"

She turned to me and walked towards where I was sitting. Looking me in the eye turning her backside to me and pushing it towards me, looking over her shoulder.

"Does my body please you Sir?" she said looking at me.

"Yes, yes it does," I said looking at the wonderfully aged woman, she turned and grabbed her ankles.

"Come inspect me Master," She said, her head now watching me upside down from between her long legs. I had done enough erotic reading on the subject of BDSM to know some of the rituals and practices, but never had put it into play.

I could feel her dominance with Brian, and at times with me, my swift action taking her in my kitchen established our initial relationship with me as the domme. I needed to keep it up, lest I wanted Brian's fate.

I ran my hand over her tight ass, sliding it over her asshole, taint and cunt, letting my fingers ride her pussy lips.

"Stand up," I directed her, knowing part of the play was to let Brian hear me. I looked into Jills face her eyes turned to the floor for the first time. I placed a hand on her left breast, then right, rolling the nipples above her leather uniform. "You please me."

"Ohhh, Sir..." she moaned and I moved back to my seat.

"You are magnificent, Child," I said getting a smile from her lips. She was right, I wanted this, anything like this, she read me perfectly and in that moment my life outside of this room did not exist. "I believe you owe me an explanation."

"Very Good," Jill said, strutting around looking at the instruments of torture while beginning. "It's simple really, this bag of shit cheated on me when I was pregnant with the twins.

"I see, go on," I said after seeing her leering in disgust at her husband.

"He said he'd 'do anything' to keep me from divorcing him," Jill said with air quotes. "And this is 27 years of anything."

"Reasonable," I said, leaving the door open for more.

"I married for money, as Mommy and Daddy wanted," she said in a sarcastic tone, her sultry body prancing front and back of Brian, then reaching down to prop up his penis. "I passed on interesting, viral men for this pathetic small dick who would bring me financial happiness."

"Not uncommon," again affirming her story, wanting a little more.

"How many times have I wanted to leave you 'Shitstain'?" She called him, letting him go and finally grabbing a whip from the wall.

"Fifteen" he said softly, acknowledging he was following our conversation.

Like a bolt of lightning, the whip snapped back and then across his body, once, twice, three times, four times.

"FIFFTEEN! OH! GOD! FIFFTEEN MISTRESS!" Brian called out loudly.

"Yes, Shitstain, 15 times," She dropped the whip, almost in a trance like state. "Master, may I get you something please?"

"You may," I said, impressed with my clumsy use of protocol, my cock hardening with each snap of the whip and watching Jill's half naked body moving around the dungeon. She drug out a rack of leather cloths came to me and got into a 'child's pose' at my feet.

"Sir, please find an outfit that pleases you," she said and continued while I looked through the various combinations. She began to list off one by one the fifteen times she wanted to leave, snapping him with the whip each time and what level of humiliation, confinement and torture she added for each.

"Snap!..Dominance!..Snap!..Chastity!..Snap!..Humiliation!..Snap!..Pegging!..Snap!..Whips and Canes!..Snap!..Flogging!..Snap!..Build me my lair!..Snap!..Slavery!..Snap!..fasting!..Snap!..Online humiliation!..Snap!..Slave selling!..Snap!..infidelity!..Snap!..Group infidelity!..Snap!..bisexual infidelity!"

She paused after the 14th.

"What's the latest? What's the 15th Shitstain?" She held the whip back and ready.

"Ohhhh, ugghhh," he was out of breath from the whipping. "15 is cuckholding."

"Very good Shitstain," she said and turned to me with whipping him. I had stripped naked and put on a leather chest plate, arm bands with silver spikes and a leather thong. "Oh Master, you look divine. Permission to kiss you..."