Being Sister's Photographer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, no, he didn't even get to touch my nipples. Promise you won't tell?"

"Do you even need to ask? Of course I won't."

"Remember I used to babysit for the family across the street when their nanny got sick?"

"Yea."

"Well, Mr Connors would pay me an extra $50 to blow him after and he taught me how to please."

"Holy shit. Well I have never enjoyed them so much, you're pretty amazing at it."

"Thanks."

The next day she came to my room after my shower like usual and was wearing a robe. She helped me with my camera gear after I put on a pair of boxer shorts then led me to her chair where she'd usually give me a blow job. This time though, she stood in front of me and dropped her robe, she was completely naked under it.

"Are we doing a nude shoot?" I asked with a smile.

"Kinda. I got a private message that the girls doing more explicit pictures are charging more. They said to post them after really hot lingerie shots and the guys or girls will already be hot and willing to pay more."

"What did you have in mind? I'm here to take pictures and make you look as sexy as I see you."

"Like um, closer pictures of my pussy when I'm aroused, ones with toys in me," she said, looking down.

"Sure, uh, I'll let you get in position and I'll take the pictures."

Clara got on the bed and laid on her back. She opened her legs and began to play with herself and was looking right at me. I almost forgot about the camera but I snapped out of my trance and started taking close up pictures of her fingers sliding over her shaved pussy and between her labia. Usually I'd have received a wonderful blow job before taking pictures so I could focus, I was soon getting hard at the sight of her masturbating and I had popped out of my boxers.

"I've never done this in front of anyone before, can't seem to get wet enough. Could uh, you help me?" she said softly.

"Sure, help you how?" I replied.

"Maybe lick me for a little?"

I'm not sure why I froze at first, I'd put in my head that receiving a blow job, taking nude and semi nude pictures was okay because I wasn't 'really' doing anything fully sexual with her. When her face changed like I was about to reject her though, I put my camera down and kissed her inner thigh.

"I guess I owe you after all the oral you've given me," I said.

With a broad tongue I licked her labia then slid my tongue inside her and began to explore her pussy. She tasted amazing and I loved it. Most of my exes loved being eaten and taught me to listen for clues and learn what excites the most. Clara seemed to be on a hair trigger the first time though, once she was aroused enough I explored her clit and had barely licked it before she was cumming. I brought her to another 2 orgasms before she gently pushed me away.

"H... holy fuck, that was amazing. I totally should have asked for this sooner," she said, breathlessly.

"Glad you liked it," I replied, wiping my mouth.

"A...are you going to take pictures?"

"Oh, yea."

I had completely forgotten the 'reason' I was to eat her, I took a few great shots then gave her the camera to let her see.

"These are great. Since I'm already wet and you're already hard, do you think a few shots of you inside me would be okay? I could charge a bunch for those," she said softly.

"Are you sure, oral is one thing, is a pretty big line we'd be crossing, Sis," I replied.

"I think that line is about four miles back big brother, set the tripod up, turn the screen so I can see the angle. And we don't have to fuck, just put it in a little."

I think we both knew what was going to happen and were fine playing along. I set up my tripod, checked the angles and put the tip of my cock inside her for the first time. It felt amazing of course and after taking a few pics with the remote, I pushed deeper inside her. Clara closed her eyes and moaned softly as I coated my cock in her juices then took a few more pictures. I took enough to upload then stopped with my cock half inside her. We looked into each other's eyes.

"Don't stop," she said.

I put the remote down and started sliding deep inside her, watching her face with each thrust. She pulled me to her and kissed me with furious passion, it felt so right and I was in ecstasy as I made love to her. I held out as long as I could but her pussy felt amazing and I could tell I was getting close.

"I... I'm almost there, should I pull out?" I asked.

"I'm on birth control, d... oh fuck yes... deep inside me...." she gasped.

Her moans set me off, I increased my pace and managed a few more thrusts before I pushed as deep as I could and exploded, my cock swelling as each spurt filled her. We smiled at each other when I was finally spent.

"I'll suck you clean once you get pictures of your cum dribbling out of me," she said with a grin.

The pictures from that morning took a few days to get uploaded, Clara and I couldn't get enough of each other and we spent every waking moment that she could get me hard, fucking each other's brains out.

I thought then that my life couldn't get any better. I am very happy to say I was wrong....

12