Being the Prize in an Auction

Story Info
A charity auction gives me a new experience.
2.1k words
4.47
4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waken up in a different bed to my own. My mind is a little fuzzy and I can feel something pushing against my ass cheeks, trying to gain entry. As my memory returns, i relax my hole and allow a hot pulsing entity slide inside me, as kisses tickle my neck.

I'm getting well ahead of myself here. Let me tell you how I ended up in this situation. It all started when my wife Cathy came home from work one day. She was excited that her workplace was arranging a charity auction with a difference.

Whoever won an auction could nominate the charity but the lots were to be people.

Yes, win an auction and you could have 24 hours with your prize.

The idea would be for someone to be a kind of escort and Cathy wanted to know if I'd let her take part. She is five years younger than me, at 35 and is a naturally pretty blonde, 5'7" with 34c tits.

She wanted to talk about it and my major worry was what were the limits.

"Honey, if someone 'wins' you, what are you expected to do?" I queried.

"Don't worry Tom, it's just a meal, drinks, cinema sort of thing." She explained.

I wasn't wholly convinced.

"What if they try anything on?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't fret babe. Nobody can afford to let themselves down. Rules are being laid down for staff."

Her answer made me feel better.

It was an event open to partners of staff and after a light meal of basket chicken the auction got under way.

A colleague of Cathy soon approached and she whispered in her ear for quite a while.

Cathy looked at me and spoke softly. "One of the 'lots' has had to pull out, he's got to take his son to hospital. Rachel here is wondering if you could stand in?"

I was caught unawares and Cathy's pleading voice and Rachel's eyes made me agree before I knew what I was doing.

"That's brilliant Tom, thanks so much." Cathy kissed my cheek and Rachel beamed a smile.

Cathy was third up and after a few bids it was the members of her own team that won the day. At least I could be happy to know it would just be a girl's night out.

I was last on the list and not surprisingly I didn't attract much interest. Only three bids were lodged and it was a guy called Trevor who was successful. Cathy seemed happy, saying he was a nice guy around my age.

As the auction ended, the winners came to claim their prizes. Cathy was whisked off by her team as I stood waiting for Trevor. Finally, he approached and offered a hand to shake. Trevor was just taller than me, at 6'2". He was a thin man, with a shaved head and had tanned skin.

"So Tom, you're mine for the night." The flirt was obvious but I chose to ignore it.

"In fact you'll be mine for most of tomorrow too." His words dripped with suggestion and this time I answered.

"Where am I spending the night?" I asked seriously.

"With me, silly." Trevor giggled but remained vague.

"Look, I understand I'll be in your company but where am I sleeping?"

"With me, darling." Trevor said assuredly.

"Whoa! wait a minute. You've been issued with rules, Cathy told me."

"They only apply to staff and you aren't." He asserted.

"Well I'm not gay, i'm happily married."

"Funny, that's what all the guys say, until I suck their cocks."

That last comment had an involuntary effect on me, my cock stiffening.

"I can see in your eyes you're thinking about it. Soon you'll be thinking of sucking mine."

Trevor's words resonated. I was now thinking about his cock in my mouth and maybe elsewhere.

"Tom, you can walk away now, I'll still pay up, or you can come back to mine and accept that we are going to have sex."

I don't know what made me do it but I took his hand, squeezed it and asked him to show me the way.

"Two things before we go, first promise that Cathy will never find out." I demanded.

"I'm the most discrete guy on the planet Tom, trust me."

"Secondly, be gentle....." My plea faded out and Trevor just smiled knowingly.

Trevor hailed a taxi and we sat close together in the black cab. He surprised me by turning my head to face him and then kissed me. I drew back at first but he carried on and soon I was letting him probe my mouth, subservient to this strong willed man. His hand rubbed at my groin and I felt myself harden.

"Hey you pair of faggots, wait until you get home." The driver roared as he spied us in his rear view mirror. He was of middle eastern descent, with olive skin and a thick moustache.

"You jealous?" teased Trevor.

"Of what?" he answered quicker than was necessary.

"Maybe you're wishing we were playing with you, sucking your thick cock?"

"How did you know I have a thick cock?" the driver asked, bemused.

"I was guessing but now you'll have to prove it." Trevor had stopped teasing and was now serious.

The taxi drove into an empty industrial estate and stopped. The driver got out and came in the back, wriggling between us.

"If you are good boys, I'll ignore the fare." he said suggestively, before adding "no kissing, only sucking."

I had been ready for a sexual experience with Trevor but he now had me involved in sucking a taxi driver. Strangely, I was excited, wanting to please Trevor.

Trevor undid the driver's belt as I unbuttoned his trousers. I could feel his flesh hardening and I gasped when his large purple head popped out.

"You like it faggot? Then lick it." he ordered.

I gulped some air and rolled my tongue over the wet tip. Pre-cum was leaking and I liked the taste.

"Let the master do his work." Trevor said as he nudged me aside. He took the full 7 inches in his mouth but it stuffed him.. I started to lick at the dark hairy balls, so heavy and meaty.

The groans I could hear encouraged me.

The next words I heard were from Trevor.

"Finish him off and swallow his cum."

I sucked on the thick rod in front of me, until the driver's legs started to spasm and thick wads of rich tasting spunk hit my throat. Trevor cleaned up the remnants, then kissed me again, saying "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

He was right, I had and now I couldn't wait to be enjoying Trevor's cock.

The driver buttoned up and affirmed "You faggots were good but here is where you leave. It's only a short walk to your place from here."

Trevor nodded and we got out of the taxi and watched as it sped away into the night.

He put his arm around me as we walked and said in his soft but firm way "You were great there. I'm looking forward to you swallowing my cum."

His words made me strangely warm inside. I was glad I had pleased him and wanted to go on doing so.

We walked slowly along the quiet road to his place. His arm had dropped to my waist and he squeezed the cheeks of my arse one after the other..

"Are you planning to fuck me?" I asked innocently.

"Do you want me to?" Trevor replied.

"I think I do." I said softly.

Trevor had a nice modern bungalow and as we reached the door, he stopped, looked me in the eye and stated "Come in here and your life changes forever."

I stepped over the threshold and went to kiss him.

He stopped me. "Hold your horses, boy. I'm going to have a shower....on my own. Entertain yourself in the lounge."

I walked through and sat on the leather Chesterfield. A coffee table was strewn with porn, all gay on first sight. The pictures of guys with hard cocks was making me so horny, no doubt Trevor's plan.

After ten minutes he appeared, wearing a short silk gown, with his cock standing proud. It was nothing like the taxi driver's. Trevor's cock was much thinner but curved beautifully and had a cut head. It was around seven inches and I was shaking with excitement at getting to touch it, kiss it, suck it and let it fuck me.

Trevor could see how it affected me. "You've always been gay, you just never let yourself."

I was in no mood to argue, all I wanted was his cock.

"Strip for me, you little slut!" he ordered.

My six inches were hard but Trevor taunted me.

"Cathy's away getting fucked by a real man. She'll be like you by the end of the night, full of cum."

"I don't care, as long as I get yours." I answered pathetically.

Naked, I approached his tanned body and started to suckle on his nipples, my left hand stroking his swollen shaft.

"Good boy but take your time."

my lips descended as I kissed his flat belly. I could feel the heat from his cock in my face as I went lower. His moist tip brushed my chin and I groaned in pleasure.

I was desperate to taste his cock and my lips wrapped round the head as my tongue flitted around it.

"That's two cocks in one night for you, the first two of many." Trevor stated rather than taunted.

I started to suck, taking my time, then felt his hand on my head, pushing me right down. Trevor was fucking my face but I loved it. I made little sissy noises as I sucked, which he seemed to like.

"Get ready, slut, I'm going to fill your mouth. Swallow every drop."

I took his first spurt straight down my throat. I got to savour the next two and found I enjoyed it. I'd heard it was an acquired taste, if so I'd now acquired it. I made sure I drained every drop.

"You're a natural Tom, you've wasted a lot of years on pussy."

His words boosted me up. Now I was looking forward to being fucked. Trevor must have read my mind with his next comment.

"Let's get you ready. Your turn for a shower and clean that ass well, I don't like the taste of shit."

As I rinsed myself under the hot water, I tried to work out what was going on but my brain wasn't letting me compute. All I knew was I had orders to follow and was loving what I was doing.

I padded through after drying myself off. Trevor lay wide-legged on the couch, naked. He was watching the television on the wall. It was playing a gay movie, showing a submissive guy being fucked by three hunks. Was that his plan for me?

"Come to me, Tom." Trevor said in a low voice. All my senses were heightened as I wasn't sure what to expect next.

"Turn round and bend over, touch your toes." Trevor said firmly.

This was it, I thought, he's going to fuck me right now.

Instead, I was given an amazing surprise. His hands did prise my cheeks apart but it wasn't his cock going in, it was his tongue. It was so good, better than any blow job I'd had. I could feel his tongue rubbing my prostate and I felt so horny. All I wanted now was for him to fuck me and make me his.

"Oh, oohh, ahh Trevor fuck me please, I need your cock in me." I pleaded to him.

"Okay, my little slut, I'd hate to deny you your wish." Trevor stood and rubbed his cock over my wet hole.

"Do it, do it, please."

His cockhead slowly slipped inside me as he pulled my cheeks apart. I gasped as he entered me, slowly pushing in as I whelped in pain.

Trevor kept going, inching inside me. I thought I was going to pass out with the pain, when suddenly another feeling appeared, that of intense pleasure as his cock rubbed my prostate. I could now feel his tight balls whacking my arse, as he fully entered. He waited a few seconds before starting a piston-like beat on me.

Trevor forced me to my knees and on all fours. He kept fucking me, harder now. After what felt like an age, he started to erupt inside me. I could actually feel the jets of spunk inside me and I was so happy.

He withdrew and presented it for me to clean up, which I did with relish.

"To bed, Tom, we'd better sleep a little." Trevor took me by the hand through to his room. Our kiss goodnight lingered longer than expected and we ended with him spooning me, his arms tight around me as if anticipating an escape attempt. There was no fear of me trying that and so we return to the beginning of this story.