Belar the Mighty: The Lost Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh!" he heard her exclaim in response to his tongue finding her clit.

Belar slowly traced a path around nub with his tongue before teasing her a bit by flicking the tip of his tongue lightly back and forth across the surface. That earned him another exclamation and her hands found their way to the back of his head. Her fingers began to burrow into his hair and he felt the pressure from their grip pushing his head further between her legs. He decided he had teased her enough and began to fully swirl his tongue across her clit. The motion elicited a primal moan.

"Oh, oh, OH" he heard her gasp, "Yes, oh yes!"

Belar did not relent when her legs clamped against his head or he felt her shudders begin.

"YES, OH, OH, OH YES!" Taria practically screamed, giving into the sensations.

The hands on his head were no longer pressuring him into her womanhood, but were outright demanding it. He felt her shudders morph into full body convulsions and Taria's hips lifted from the ground to push herself against his tongue, demanding more. Belar was all too happy to oblige.

"OH, OH MY, AMUR BE BLESSED!" the priestess screamed with a lustful passion.

Her shudders slowed as her orgasm peaked and Belar felt her strong legs finally loosen their grip on his head. His gaze shifted upwards, past two mountains heaving erotically, and took in the look of complete satisfaction evident on her face. Taria seemed content at the moment to lay there, her eyes closed, breathing heavily, and allowing the residual tremors to course through her body. Belar found enjoyment in the glow that she exuded and lost himself in the moment.

When those crystal blue eyes reappeared, Belar awakened and without a word, began his slow trek back up her body. Sweat glistened on its surface, hinting at the intense pleasure a moment before. Quivering hands slid down to his cheeks and guided his face towards hers. The satisfaction was still evident in her features, but he also saw tears. Before Belar could even ask the question, Taria pulled his head towards her and kissed him deeply. All questions evaporated under that kiss and Belar unconsciously moved fully between her legs. His cock found its way to her womanhood, and they were still lost in the embrace as it slid into the inviting opening.

Belar did register the resistance he hit, but having only experienced tavern whores in the past, he was unaware of what it meant and pushed past. He heard the priestess gasp and broke from their kiss. A tear had escaped her left eye. Taria closed her eyes and guided his lips back to hers, an action he readily accepted. His cock was now fully within her and the sensation was beyond any he had known before. Her womanhood seemed reluctant to let go of him as he slowly pulled away, and then greedily devoured him when he plunged back inside. The flood of pleasure that jolted through his body sent him to new heights. It was his turn to moan.

Somewhere in the process, Taria's legs worked their way around his lower body and began to accentuate each thrust. Coherent thought disappeared and Belar was a slave to the pleasure. Each thrust was a gift. When Taria's soft hands left his head to scratch a path along his back, Belar shivered with excitement. This was so much more powerful than anything the tavern whores had done. No man could have lasted long and the surge started all too quickly. Belar finally broke free from those mesmerizing lips and grunted.

"UHHHH!" he gasped and pushed fully into her, releasing his seed in a series of vigorous spurts.

Belar remained in a carnal haze until the intense waves of pleasure slowed. When he opened his eyes, he found Taria staring back at him, looking exhausted, but smiling. They were still fully connected and Belar found immense comfort in the feeling.

"I—" he began, but Taria silenced him with a brief kiss.

"That was beautiful," she said, "Let's leave it at that."

Belar laughed and shook his head, "I don't understand women."

It was Taria's turn to laugh and it was music to his ears.

"Says the Onekyh, blood raging, whatever you are," Taria replied and Belar laughed even harder.

They were still laughing like fools as they disentangled themselves and lay beside one another, lost in the moment. Belar's mind unfortunately found its way back to reality and he realized that what he was feeling would not last. The sobering thought saddened him. He turned to see Taria staring at the sky, apparently having similar thoughts.

"Do you think she is dead?" Taria asked without looking at him.

"No," Belar answered.

"I don't... I don't know if I could bear her being dead..."

The tears returned and Belar watched a teardrop slid free and trickle down her cheek. He wanted to wipe it away, but remained motionless.

"I'm sorry," Taria said, finally turning to look at him. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

The look of anguish on her face shattered what remained of the surreal experience.

"Don't be," Belar said without hesitation.

"But—"

Belar cut her off, "She will be at the cave and we will bring her back."

His tone of voice silenced her and she turned back to the sky. He watched as a resolute look returned to her face and remained silent when she started to rise. Even the gravity of the situation did not make him immune to the naked body moving beside him. He soaked in every bounce and sway with stark admiration. As she brushed the loose grass from her backside, she noticed his gaze.

"We need to get moving," she told him, hands on her hips and looking down at him.

"Can't blame a man for admiring the view," Belar replied with a wide grin.

The response elicited a blush and the look she gave him held more than a bit of the Taria he had grown accustomed to earlier. Belar decided not to press his luck and climbed back to his feet as well, his eyes never leaving her body as she made her way back to her clothes. At that moment, his mind was a mush of emotions that he did not understand. He was certain of one thing however; he would die for this woman. Her sister had better be alive and well or he would kill every Onekyh in that cave.