Belarus and his Nude Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Belarus become plaything for ladies.
5.3k words
4.44
9.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-two year old Belarus continues being a plaything for the five women in his company run by his aunt.

When Bev announced that Connie Carlson, age 40, would take the next session with Belarus, she exclaimed to the other ladies that the young man's ass was hers. Connie loved any part of a man's body, but she particularly liked massaging a young man's ass, inside and outside. She knew that twenty-two year old Belarus' ass would be especially soft and flexible.

As usual, Belarus arrived at the studio, showered, and was in the massage room wearing just a towel when Connie showed up. Surprised because he was expecting his aunt Bev, he recovered quickly and smiled at Connie, one of his unofficial aunts, whom he knew most of his life.

"Hi, sweetie," Connie called out cheerfully, "how is my boy doing?"

"Great, I guess," Belarus answered. "I was expecting Aunt Bev. Is she okay?"

"Oh, yes," she said, "but we all are taking turns. Didn't she tell you that?"

"No," he said.

"Are you disappointed?" Connie asked with a smile.

"Gosh, no," Belarus answered. He walked over and gave her a hug. "I didn't know you did massages."

"I don't - not good ones anyway," she said, kissing him on his cheek. "But I am here to give you a good time. She did say you agreed to follow any instructions any of us give you, correct? I mean you can refuse because you are an adult, but..."

"No, no," he quickly interrupted. "I'm just surprised to see you - that's all. I'm not disappointed. Give me a minute to get dressed. I feel embarrassed standing here wearing just a towel."

"Don't do that," Connie said. "You are perfect just the way you are. You see, Bev told us about your last session with her. She has seen you all naked and cute and I got a little jealous. So your aunt said to come over and make you feel relaxed. But you have to be willing since I would never force you to do anything you really don't want to."

"Well, I am really confused," Belarus said cautiously, "but I am game for anything, I guess."

"Good," Connie said. "Would you mind terribly if I asked you to drop the towel? I really want to see you naked, to see your precious manly parts."

"You mean - strip now?"

"Yes, sweetie, let your 'aunt' Connie see the real you."

There was a long pause. There he stood, a few feet from Connie who was sitting on the couch. "You sure?" he said, already embarrassed. She gave him a warm smile and nodded her head 'yes'."

So, Belarus lowered his towel and stood naked in front of this woman who, since he turned eighteen, had been a big part of his life. He could see Connie's eyes staring at his manhood. He was feeling very embarrassed. Why doesn't she say something? he thought. Instead, she signals him to come over to her. When he began to walk over, she was beside herself watching his cock and balls move around.

"Oh, my dear boy," Connie said, just staring at his cock and balls. "You are so cute. Your aunt was right, your manhood fits your body perfectly. Turn around, please."

As he did so, he heard her gasp.

"Something wrong, Connie?" he asked. Then Belarus felt her finger trace his ass crack and then felt her fingers squeeze his butt cheeks.

"Oh, no," Connie replied. "Something perfect. Why don't you get yourself up on the table on your stomach." He looked at her for a long moment, then climbed up. She stood behind Belarus and looked at his ass as his cheeks separated as he got up. She gave another gasp when she saw how Belarus' balls swung as he lifted one leg up onto the table. Seeing his ass open up a little and at the same time, seeing his precious testicles, cause her to almost melt away.

"You see, Belarus," she said once he was settled down. "I am what they call an 'ass person' because I love to mess around with the ass of any man I really like. And I haven't been with a man whose ass I like as much as I like your ass."

"What about your husband?" the clueless Belarus asked.

"He doesn't count and his ass is not a pretty one. No, no, I don't love him enough to touch his ass."

"Then why stay with him?"

"Because he makes a lot of money and he is nice to me. I mean, he and I enjoy being together but sex is not in the equation," Connie explained. "But you? We here at work just love you to pieces. You are very special to us. Your nice young body is simply a beautiful thing to behold and I want to massage your cute bottom, if I can."

Without waiting for him to reply, Connie placed her hands on Belarus' smooth and silky butt cheeks. She pulled his cheeks apart and just stared at the young man's anus. Belarus' small orifice was shining - no hairs to obstruct its beauty and just a tiny circle of anal membranes to provide a smooth entry into his body. 'Oh, my gosh,' she thought, 'this is going to be fun.'

Connie proceeded to massage's Belarus' butt cheeks which to her felt like massaging a soft pillow. "Does this feel good?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," he said, "I really like what you are doing." He liked it even better when he felt Connie's fingers touch and gently push all along his butt crack. When she got to his anus, he jerked a little bit.

"Are you okay?," she asked him.

"Yes - I'm just a little sensitive there," he said.

"Well, Belarus dear," Connie said, "unless you tell me 'no', I am going to enter you and massage your little hole and your rectal canal."

Having experienced his aunt Bev do the same thing, Belarus was not going to object. After all, he enjoyed the sensation before. So, he kept his mouth shut and just relaxed. First, he felt Connie administer some kind of cream or lotion on his anus and then felt her finger rub all around his orifice. His cock was growing and growing and he had to keep adjusting his body to give his penis room to get hard.

"Okay, sweetie," Connie said, "settle down. Now I am going to enter you." As she did, she felt his smooth rectum and began rubbing up and down until she hit his prostate gland.

"Wow," he exclaimed.

"I knew you might like that," Connie laughed. "Now, Belarus dear, I want you to get on your knees with your elbows on the table and present your ass to me." Once he assumed the desired position, she stopped to admire the sight.

Again, when he felt no hands on him, Belarus asked "Is everything okay?"

"Very much so," she replied. "I so love the way your balls just hang there, gently swaying back and forth." She placed Belarus' balls in the palm of her left hand and his cock in her right hand. She didn't stroke him but just held his entire male sex organ in her hand. "Now steady yourself, dear - you are going to like this." She got right behind his open ass and she just shoved her face into his crack and began licking his anus.

"Holy Jesus," Belarus said, reacting to her tongue entering his asshole. Every nerve he had in his ass sent electric shocks through his body. His mind kept trying to comprehend what was happening to him. Slowly, he realized that Connie was fucking him with her tongue. After ten seconds of this, his knees suddenly gave out and he began laying down again. Connie knew the signs and took her tongue out before his closed buttocks captured her tongue inside of him. Well, not really. Connie knew Belarus' ass could not possibly imprison her tongue, but she did love the thought.

"Oh, sweetie," she said laughing at the breathless young man, "did I shock you?"

"Oh, yes," he said. "I could not believe you were fucking me with your tongue and had your face in my ass. I love you, Connie."

"There is more," she promised. "Turn over." When he did, she took one look at his fully erect penis. "Oh, Belarus, your cock is so large and hard. Oh, my god, honey, you are so beautiful. We will take care of your cock in a minute, but first, I want you to bring your legs up to your chest."

Belarus was about to say 'but you will see everything' when he remembered she not only had seen everything his body had to offer, but she basically ate it out. And, he realized, she wasn't finished. Dessert, maybe?

Again, Connie had to take time to look at Belarus' asscrack split wide - very wide - open. Even his little asshole was open and pulsating. She wasted no time. She leaned over and kissed his sweet orifice and licked all around it. Her hands were on his legs holding him down as his body was jerking this way and that. Then she stuck her tongue deep into his hole and he screamed out and said 'I can't stand it.' Of course, she knew he could 'stand it' forever if she had the stamina to keep licking and kissing.

Alas, she did not have that much stamina - her middle aged body had trouble maintaining the position it took in order for her to reach so deep inside of him. In any case, she could see that his balls needed emptying and his cock needed release. So she brought Belarus' legs down and engulfed both balls and stroked his hard and agitated penis. She did not have to maintain this position for long. Rather quickly - too quickly she lamented - the young man's sex organ exploded with massive amounts of his cum squirting out in some very impressive lengths. His cum landed in his hair, on his face - well, you get the idea.

Belarus was exhausted so Connie cleaned him up as well as possible, licking some of Belarus semen as she did. Clearly, Belarus was going to need a shower to get his curly hair clean. As we leave them, Connie, still clothed, was rubbing shampoo into the naked man's hair. Even that felt wonderful to them both.

Later that night, while Belarus was at his home having a deep sleep and sweet dreams, the ladies got together and reveled in Connie's story of that day's session with the young Belarus. They laughed and laughed and the next day at work, each of them rubbed Belarus' ass at one time or another. He remained embarrassed all day know that Connie (and his aunt Bev) knew what his ass looked and felt like and the others were imagining his ass.

One decision the ladies did make - something had to be done so that Belarus could hold out and not cum quite so fast. A little subtle torture known as 'edging' needed to become part of the young man's training.

Belarus' embarrassment, while acute and serious, did not stop him from the next session and as he expected, the thirty-eight year old Angel Harris turned up. Her speciality was the actual sex organ, the penis and testicles attached to Belarus. And her goal was to apply 'edging' to the session, which was when a young man's tormentor gets him to the point of ejaculation and then denies him his orgasm.

"Now, sweetie," the thirty eight year old said to the twenty-two year old Belarus, "I want you to take that towel off so that I can feast my eyes on your privates." A little nervous about the way Angel was behaving, Belarus dropped his towel revealing to her his penis and testicles. She leaned over to see his sex up close and liked what she saw. "Now, sit down in the chair - I will lightly tie your hands and feet to the chair."

"You don't need to do that - I will obey you," he said.

"Oh, Belarus," she said, kissing his cheek, "I know you will, but you may not be able to obey given the pleasure I am going to give you. But the knot will be loose so that if you really want to or need to, you can get loose very quickly." She tied him up, spreading his legs so that she could have free and complete access to his most intimate parts. Then she leaned down and took his soft cock into her mouth and listening to his groans of pleasure, she sucked him to full erection. She wanted to measure his manhood but she knew that Mary and Jane would have that job at Belarus' next session.

Coupling his balls in her left hand, Angel proceeded to stroke the young man with her right hand and with her mouth. She could feel Belarus' body tighten up and heard his growns become more urgent.

"Gosh, Angel," he excitedly spoke out, "I am going to cum."

"No, you're not," she smiled sweetly as she stopped stroking his penis.

Suddenly, Belarus understood what 'edging' meant as for the next thirty minutes, Angel brought him close to an organsm only to deny him fulfillment. He clearly enjoyed what she was doing even though it was quite painful, as a young man denied release is a young man who was experiencing discomfort in the extreme.

Since precum appeared each time, Angel, who loved the young man, would lick the precom off Belarus' penis crown, making sure that she sucked on, as well as she could, the dear young man's delicious penis slit.

Finally, at the end of the session, Angel granted the young man his release and he let go of all the cum he had accumulated. Every last drop went in her mouth, giving her enough protein to last a week. When he finished emptying his testicles, she untied the now exhausted young man.

"Look," she said, pointing to the floor, "not a drop on the floor to clean up - I got to drink everything you had. Gee, I am good at what I do."

Belarus could not disagree with that.

Mary Srevens, age 30, who was a lesbian and who was proud to be a lesbian, may not have loved Belarus' body as much as she might love Faith's body (to which she had so far been denied by Faith's mother Bev), but she loved it enough that she joined Jane Slater (age 25) when it came her turn to run a session with the naked Belarus.

Jane, who was only three years older than Belarus, was what she called 'open them up' type of person. When the two arrived, Belarus was ready, sitting with a towel on.

"Don't get up, sweetie," Jane said as she and Mary entered the massage room. They both sat on either side of the curious young man and Jane removed the towel to expose to their eyes Belarus' penis and testicles.

"Oh, Belarus, what a great penis. How smooth and soft it is," Mary said, rubbing her finger along his shaft, his eyes glistening as he watched her finger move.

"Mary," admonished Jane, "his balls are very delectable, too." They both began to pull his little hairs on his scrotum, causing him to laugh a little.

"Now, Belarus, honey," Jane said, "we are going to ask that you do certain poses and movements that will have one, and only one, purpose: to reveal every inch of your body to our eyes." They began by having him stand upside down against the wall so they could see his balls hanging upside down. Then holding him there, they had Belarus spit his legs to the side so that his perineum and butt crack stretched wide open. The young man opened so much that Mary and Jane could see deep inside his rectal canal. Jane tried to push her finger deep inside the young man but Belarus could not hold his position and ended up standing upright.

Mary got her dildos out and they ordered Bearus to lie down and bring his legs up to his chest. Before he knew what was happening, he felt Jane's tongue deep inside his ass. Then, she removed her tongue and Mary inserted a small vibrator in his ass and turned it on. The result was immediate and violent. The sensations Belarus felt overwhelmed his senses. As the girls cheered at his violent reactions to the object tickling his rectum, he yelled out in wonder as he reached the climax of his sexual excitement. His penis exploded with massive spurts of his semen and his ass restricted so much that he cracked the top of the dildo.

Once the girls removed the dildo from the young man's ass, he just rested there. But he did notice that both ladies were licking every millimeter of his ass crack, his ball sack, and his still rock hard cock.

This session concluded the primary sessions designed to get to know the ins-and-outs of Belarus' body. It was time to begin CFNM training and Bev decided that would best be done at the studio and, on days that the office could be closed to customers, in the office.

So Bev announced that the staff would have a private office dinner/party at the studio the next Friday. It was a potluck dinner and soon everyone, including Faith, were relaxing before dinner having drinks and snacks. There was a lot of laughing and teasing of Belarus.

Then Bev called everyone together and began talking.

"Belarus, my dear nephew, I want to thank you for being so brave and forthcoming - you now are the only person in the room whom everyone has seen naked."

As the young man blushed, all the ladies, except Faith, laughed and cheered. Poor Faith, she had no idea what her mother was talking about. So Bev gave a quick overview of what had been happening with the so-called 'massages'. Not too much detail but enough that Faith laughed and hugged Belarus who was sitting next to her on the coach.

"I don't see why I was not included in one of these sessions," Faith said, squeezing Belarus' leg. "I would have enjoyed seeing my cute cousin all naked. Does he have a nice penis? Are his balls pretty?"

"Well, daughter," Bev said, "you are about to get your wish?"

"What?" said Belarus. "I didn't know this was in the cards."

"Let me explain," his aunt said. "CFNM means 'clothed female, nude male'. We want you to be naked the rest of the night, for dinner and the games we will be playing tonight."

"I will be honest - I'm not real comfortable about this."

"We know," Connie said, "but as we all have seen you naked, that should not be an issue, I would have thought."

"Faith hasn't seen me naked," Belarus said quietly.

"I hadn't thought of that," Bev said with an apology. "But you are an item now, aren't you?"

"Yes, we are getting serious," he said.

"Mom," Faith said to Bev, "we are in love with each other and I am not sure about this - I love him and I don't want to humiliate him. I will leave and...."

"Or," said Mary, the only lesbian in the group, "maybe Faith could get naked, too."

That caused everyone to laugh except Faith and Belarus who stood there blushing. Faith took her boyfriend's hand and they went into the massage room for a private talk. When they came out, they had a solution to the problem.

"Here is what we are comfortable with," Faith said. "My dear Belarus will comply with your wishes and later, I may, depending on how things work out here tonight, comply with Mary's suggestion."

So, it was settled. To make the moment even more special, Bev said that each of them would strip Belarus. So he just stood there, looking at Faith, as Bev took his shirt off, Connie his shoes and socks, Angel his pants, and Jane lowered his briefs. Finally, Faith got what she wanted all along, to see her boyfriend completely naked. He watched her eyes as they lowered to inspect his manhood and the smile she sported released any fears he had about her love for him.

Bev announced that she and her daughter would play a twisted game with the naked young man. The two of them made Belarus twist every which way so that every inch of his body was exposed to their view and the view of the others. Belarus had fun but he also was acutely aware of how close his girlfriend's face often came to his naked nether regions.

Faith, meanwhile, enjoyed getting so close to her boyfriend's intimate parts, marveling at his penis crown with his cute piss slit, and she giggled at seeing his anus, all puckered, revealing the inside of his rectum.

When they finished, the ladies cheered as Faith gave her naked boyfriend a big hug and made sure everyone could see her pull his penis and ran her finger down his asscrack. She then made an announcement.

"I am ready,"she said, "to join Belarus."

"Mary," Bev said, "would you do the honors of stripping my beautiful daughter?"

Mary did not need to be asked twice and quickly she had Faith all naked. She stood there as the other staff members cheered and told her how pretty was her nakedness. Belarus, however, said nothing, but got close to his girlfriend and stared at her bosoms and her pussy. The other ladies moved back and watched as he kissed her nipples and rested his hand on her vagina, running his fingers through her pubic hairs.

12