Belgian Femdom for Black Man

Story Info
Belgian woman introduces Haitian man to her strap-on.
1.9k words
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Spring has come to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and for some reason, the suburb of Vanier seems to bear the brunt of the heat. After living in the area for the past five years, Gina Defraigne has fallen in love with its diversity and culture. Vanier isn't just some area that lots of proper Ottawa folks liked to avoid. To Gina, it was quite simply home. In this place teeming with Haitians, French Canadians, Arabs and Chinese, Gina felt perfectly at ease.

"When it comes to butt sex, like most ladies, I like to take, sure, but I'm also a giver, can you handle that, my brother?" Gina Defraigne said quite bluntly, and the tall, curvy red-haired young woman looked at her lover Jerome and grinned seductively, awaiting his response. The two of them were seated inside Soleil Des Iles Restaurant, a quaint spot with a predominantly Haitian clientele located in the heart of Vanier, Ontario.

"Cutie, I'm down for whatever," Jerome Edmond replied, and the tall, burly and dark-skinned, Afro-sporting brother thoughtfully stroked his goatee and looked at the woman seated in front of him. Gina Defraigne was mighty fine, and the lady damn well knew it. Five feet ten inches tall, curvy and crimson-haired, with a voluptuous body that simply wouldn't quit and rapturous alabaster-hued skin, Gina was most definitely something else.

"Be careful what you wish for," Gina teased, and Jerome winked at her as he wolfed down his meal of white rice, brown bean sauce, and goat meat. After they finished eating, Gina and Jerome went for a walk around Vanier, walking from Queen Mary to Jerome's house on Donald Street, an old red brick building overlooking the nearby park. They went inside, to chill for a bit, since it was frigging hot outside. Too bad things only heated once they got home...

"Hmm, bring that fine ass over here," Jerome said, grinning as he watched Gina bend over while trying to take off her shoes. The tall red-haired cutie's big round booty was threatening to bust out of the neon-blue skirt she had on, and those thick creamy white thighs of hers gave him a great visual to work with. Jerome couldn't help himself, he walked up to Gina and caressed her big round booty. Hot damn, that was one fine ass...

"My big white ass got you hypnotized, huh?" Gina teased, and when Jerome drew closer, she rose up and pressed her big ass against his groin. Jerome felt his dick harden, and when Gina began to twerk that big ass, it drove him absolutely nuts. Jerome hadn't seen an ass like Gina's since he split from his ex-wife Vanessa Clairoux, a tall, short-haired and brown-eyed, curvy young Haitian woman whom he had known since his early days. Just call me an ass man, Jerome thought, smiling at his fondness for big-bottomed women of all hues.

Vanessa Clairoux and Jerome Edmond dated throughout their halcyon days at Carleton University, and even got married, but in the end, they simply didn't work out. Newly divorced, they tried to get along for the sake of their daughter Emily. Both sides moved on with their lives. Vanessa is now dating a Filipino guy named Gabriel something or other, a fact that used to bother her ex-husband Jerome Edmond, at least for a little while.

Newly single, Jerome Edmond was ready to mingle and make up for the time he wasted on Vanessa Clairoux, who turned frigid near the end of their relationship. That's where Gina Defraigne that thick round ass of hers came in. Jerome hadn't had any white booty in a while, and wanted to make up for lost time. Also, Gina was unique in other ways, and Jerome truly loved that about her.

Gina Defraigne met Jerome Edmond one Friday evening at the Saint Laurent Mall. The tall, handsome brother came by her store, intent on buying a suit. This was a week before Jerome's graduation from the Sprott MBA program at Carleton University. The taciturn, handsome soon-to-be-grad and the sexy, flirtatious saleswoman really hit it off, to say the least. Jerome headed out of the men's clothing store with three new suits...and Gina's phone number. That's how it all began...

"Gina, all of you got me turned on like you wouldn't believe," Jerome paused to say, and Gina grinned and kissed him. As they kissed, Gina grabbed Jerome's ass and gave it a firm squeeze. She'd been wanting to do that for ages. Gina and Jerome began undressing each other, and then, they smiled at one another and quietly marveled at each other's physiques.

"Hmm, you look damn good," Gina said, as she caressed Jerome's washboard abs, and she licked her lips, taking in the measure of this fine brother. Six feet two inches tall, strongly built and ruggedly handsome, Jerome was one of a kind. The taciturn son of Haitian immigrants, Jerome had a hard life as a newcomer to Canada, and it definitely left its mark on him. When Gina's eyes met Jerome's, she saw a hardness in them which gave her pause.

"Right back at you, sexy," Jerome said, and Gina grinned, pleased with his words. Even though Jerome found success as a CRA auditor after graduating with his MBA from Carleton University, he remembered the days spent in a tenement with his parents, who had to eke out a meager living as salespeople after moving to Canada from the island of Haiti. These formative experiences involving hardship and seemingly eternal struggle were hard for Jerome to shake off...

"Mon beau, souris un peu," Gina said as she caressed Jerome's chest, and then her sleek hands went down to his crotch. Jerome held his breath as the curvy gal began stroking his manhood while looking into his soulful brown eyes. In spite of himself, Jerome smiled, and Gina grinned as well. This woman is lustful and has little in the way of restraint, Jerome thought, amused.

Gina Defraigne, born in the City of Leuven, Belgium, and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, could kind of relate to Jerome Edmond's plight as an immigrant. Belgium and Quebec, both French-speaking, were two completely different realms. Gina's parents lamented the loss of Leuven, which they fled for political reasons. The young woman fell in love with Montreal, and never looked back. She embraced the most beautiful locale in la belle province with open arms, and then some...

"Seulement pour toi, only for you," Jerome replied, and he gently caressed Gina's breasts, and the young woman smiled, purring with contentment. They tumbled onto Jerome's touch, and began exploring one another. Gina found herself lying on her back, legs spread, with Jerome's handsome face buried in her snatch. Gina cooed softly, and closed her eyes as Jerome ate her out, slowly but surely, his tongue sliding deep into her pussy as he explored her gentle folds. There was no rush, and both parties were thoroughly enjoying themselves...

"Mange ma chatte et ensuite mon cul," Gina whispered, and she pinched her nipples as Jerome devoured her in the most wonderful way possible. As the afternoon rolled on, they tried different things together. Gina found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Jerome proceeded to eat her out from behind. Gina moaned softly as Jerome fingered her butt hole while licking her pussy. This was just the icing on the damn cake as far as she was concerned...

"J'adore ton gros derriere, ma belle," Jerome said lustfully, a little while later, as Gina finally offered her delectable derriere to him. He rubbed his hard dick against her bum, and grinned as Gina spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Jerome pushed his dick into Gina's butt hole, after lubricating her good and proper, of course.

"Hmm, baise mon cul," Gina moaned, and Jerome grinned, and worked his dick into her butt, slowly but surely getting most of it there. Gina gritted her teeth as Jerome's dick filled her backdoor. Although it initially hurt, soon after it began to feel good as her butt muscles gripped her lover's dick like a vise. Gina began grinding her butt against Jerome's groin, and Jerome cried out, driven nuts by the feel of her big butt on his dick...

"Dammit, that was hot, you took it like a champ," Jerome said, still aglow from fucking the hell out of Gina's ass a few moments ago. Jerome and Gina sat side by side on the couch, reeking of their juices, and exchanged a smile. Gina nodded and then got up, and just like she thought he would, Jerome's eyes followed her every move, or rather, her ass. Gina smiled to herself, and thought of all the mean and wicked things that she was about to do to a certain Haitian stud...

"Jerome, I am a woman of my word, as you can see, you got to play with my ass, and now I get to play with yours," Gina said, matter-of-factly. She stood there, one hand on her hip, while the other stroked a certain phallic object. Jerome grinned nervously, and Gina walked up to him, looking like she most definitely meant business. After a brief hesitation, Jerome swallowed hard and nodded. Gina Defraigne of Belgium was definitely not to be trifled with...

"Alright, go easy on a brother, alright?" Jerome said, and Gina smiled and nodded, an understanding expression on her lovely face. Truth be told, Gina was most eager to fuck the hell out of Jerome's ass. Earlier, she'd felt so self-conscious about taking his dick up her ass. She worried about having an accident while they had anal sex, and with good reason. Time for Gina to have some fun, and time for Jerome to find out what it was like to get fucked...

"Relax, and enjoy, and above all else, shut the fuck up," Gina ordered, and Jerome flinched, then did as he was told. Jerome got on all fours, and Gina grinned and caressed the Haitian brother's smooth bottom, then spread his ass cheeks and began to explore his hole. Donning latex gloves and grabbing some Aveeno cream which she carried in her purse, Gina made good use of them.

"Damn, Gina, slow down," Jerome said, as Gina fingered his asshole, and then pressed the dildo against his bum. With a swift thrust, Gina pushed the dildo into Jerome's ass, and the brother produced a sound that she satisfactorily noted to be a squeal. Laughing, Gina gripped Jerome's hips and began fucking him with slow, deep strokes. The same way Jerome fucked Gina's butt hole earlier, she returned the favor by fucking him real good with her strap-on dildo. Machismo bullshit be damned, Jerome began to scream...

"Take it like a champ, Jerome," Gina teased her lover, as she plowed into his ass with her dildo. Jerome moaned and groaned, and seemed to be enjoying himself a bit, for his dick hardened as Gina fucked him. After giving Jerome's ass a severe pounding, Gina pulled the dildo out of his ass. The magnificent strap-on dildo had been a different color when it went into Jerome's ass, but Gina didn't mind having to clean it later. Fucking Jerome had been that much fun...

"Alright, that was fun, but not something I care to try too often," Jerome Edmond said to Gina Defraigne, after their rather steamy and improvised session of kinky sex. The two of them took a shower, got dressed and then relaxed in Jerome's living room. They ordered some tasty food from Shawarma King and watched their favorite series Luke Cage on TV. For this kinky couple living in Ottawa, life was definitely getting more interesting.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

BBC Patrol - Officer Yanet Young police officer finds milk and a husband's seed.in Interracial Love
BBC Patrol - Officer Brittany A police officer visits a rough neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Big Ben: Discovering the Power Big Ben dates Mary and learns what the Power can do.in Interracial Love
Black Bull 01: Confessions A successful married couple share a secret.in Interracial Love
Adopt-a-College-Student Program Ch. 01 Wendy adopts her niece attending school in town.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories