Belinda and Sue - A Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spending a pleasant hour or so wandering in and out of souvenir shops with racks full of postcards hardly leaving room to move amongst the tourist offerings, clothes shops with Spanish dresses and lace shawls and the inevitable overpowering church with the religious statuette shop in its shadow, they were content with each other, holding hands and with an arm round each other's waist, staring out at the breath taking panoramas, protected from the sheer drops by the low wall which circled around the smooth marbled floor of the town square.

Eventually, when they felt a bit peckish, they sat and ate at a table outside the patisserie in the square. The pastries were sweet and sticky and the coffee strong, taking the edge off the slight feeling of hunger. They had almost forgotten the real world back home, whether it was the altitude or the fact that they had been sitting in a coach for an hour or so but they both felt really relaxed and the world of Dave, mortgages and earning a living to pay the bills was a million miles away.

When the coach arrived back at the complex, they disembarked and started to make their way back to the room. Walking past the pool, Sue couldn't resist it and waved at the lifeguard as they went by. He returned the compliment, looking across at the kiosk just to confirm that the girl hadn't seen the exchange. Belinda picked up the electronic key from the desk and they made for the lift. The room service had been into the room which had been tidied and the bed made and together, they flopped down on it.

After a quiet and uneventful siesta, they took a turn on the beach. The place they had taken up on their first visit was not occupied so they laid out their colourful beach towels and did some sun bathing with a little added fun as they rubbed the sun tan lotion into each other. They were a little less restrained than at their first attempts at getting into each others bikini bottom but they didn't go so far as to continue to orgasm but fairly close a couple of times though. A swim in the sea and they became real holidaymakers, splashing and climbing about on each other. Sue loved feeling Belinda's breasts in the sea as they had gone very firm and her nipples were like acorns. They spent quite a bit of time touching and feeling each other under cover of the water, invisible to other swimmers even when they were close by. The naughtiness just seemed to add to the excitement.

At last, they had had enough and made their way back to shower and change ready to go out for an evening meal. They spent some time in the shower together, kissing and rubbing their soapy bodies together, washing and rinsing hair, slipping a hand between legs and with soapy fingers, gently touching a clitoris and slipping a finger or two between parted labia and upwards into that beautiful, gripping tunnel. It was not difficult for either of them to have orgasms as they had been playing around with each other at every opportunity for most of the day.

When the time came for them to venture forth into the great outdoors, they dressed in smart but casual wear and once more avoided the hotel restaurant and headed straight for the restaurant where they had eaten previously. The welcome from Roberto was really nice even though it was only a couple of evenings before that they were there. As they walked into the bar there was already one other customer there. It was a woman, probably in her early forties, a little overweight but looking immaculate and who had obviously spent quite a bit of time and probably money on her appearance.

The bar area was quite small so when they pulled up a couple of stools and asked for a glass of red wine each, they were sat a couple of bar stools away from her. Sue and Belinda were chatting about what they might do tomorrow but as they were plainly in earshot of the woman, they made sure they didn't give any clues to their real relationship.

At one point when there was a lull in the conversation as happens from time to time, she looked across at them and smiled in a hello sort of way.

"I couldn't help overhearing you," she said, "You're English aren't you?."

"Yes we are" Sue replied "We're having a girl's away holiday. You're American aren't you?" she asked.

"I surely am, I'm Paula, nice to meet you."

She held out her hand and they both took it in turn in friendly handshake.

"I'm Belinda and this is my friend and neighbour back home, Sue."

"Pleased to meet you, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"No, not at all" Belinda lied but as she was being so nice, she forgave her the intrusion, "We're just going to have something to eat and then we will probably take a little walk around afterwards."

"I've got a boat down at the harbour but my husband has had to fly to Rome for a couple of days so I popped ashore for an evening meal, if you're eating here, would you mind if I joined you?"

Before Belinda could say anything, Sue replied "Of course, that would be nice, wouldn't it Lin?"

"Yes, it would." although Belinda wasn't sure she wanted the extra company, but what the hell, she was a nice person it seemed so, she smiled and together, they stood up and walked into the restaurant, followed by Roberto helping them to a table and pulling chairs and seating them in a most enthusiastic way.

During the meal, they chatted and told her how they came to be on holiday together, but skipped the bits about their blossoming sexual relationship. She in turn, told them that she and her husband Ed lived in Connecticut and that he was president of a sportswear manufacturing company. He had two sons by a previous marriage who were both on the board of the company. Ed and Paula also had a daughter of their own who was just coming up to seventeen and was away at college.

She told them that Ed had contracts with manufacturing and sales companies in Europe and the Mediterranean so they often used their boat as a base when he needed to come over for a combined business and holiday trip. Her stepsons and their families also used it from time to time. She didn't give them too much detail but they realised that the family were quite wealthy.

The two English girls both got the impression that she spent an amount of time on her own both at home and when she was on vacation as she called it. Ed entertained a lot, as businessmen do, so there were always parties and functions that she organised or attended and she was quite enthusiastic about her role as the American housewife but she did admit that she enjoyed spending her time with her own circle of friends when he was away on the numerous business trips he made. They had major outlets throughout the States so a trip to California usually meant at least two or three days separation.

Paula didn't elaborate on her friends too much but it seemed from her conversation that there were about four or five that lived in the neighbourhood, and a special friend who lived somewhere in middle America who came to stay once a year or so when Ed was on one of his trips. A couple of her old college friends lived in New York so when she went down on one of her shopping expeditions, they would all get together for an evening on the town. There was no mention of her being a working wife, but she did get involved in several society fund raising events which seemed to Belinda a luxury rather than a chore.

Quite casually, she dropped into the conversation that they had three permanent staff at home, a Butler, a Housekeeper and a cook. The housekeeper had part time staff that came in to clean. The more she told them, the more they realised that this lady lived in a totally different world to them. Fact was though that she was not boasting, just telling it like it was in a rather nice soft American accent.

After they finished the most excellent food and wine, they, along with Paula, did as they did the previous evening, sat on the chairs out front drinking coffee and with a good measure of brandy, continued to enjoy each other's company and conversation. Paula was good company and they both found pleasure being with her. When they were finally ready to go, Belinda asked for the bill for the three of them and despite Paula's protestations, paid the total.

"It's my pleasure." Belinda told her.

"That's not fair," she replied "it was me who invited myself on to your table."

"Sorry," Belinda said, "We're on holiday and it's been fun having you with us and that's that."

"OK then, would you like to come back to the boat and have a nightcap?"

"Yes please." Sue replied, looking at her friend for confirmation. "We'd like that wouldn't we Lin?"

"That's good for me too then, let's go."

They waved their goodbyes to Roberto and his wife and together they walked the couple of hundred yards to the Marina part of the harbour.

12