Beltane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as if to prove her wrong, the redhead reached out to grab hold of the brunette's hand, over the blonde's head, making the moment even more intimate than it already was. Which was really, really saying something. Oh God, it was perfect, and another thing which almost made Raelle feel like she could cum too.

Not wanting to be left out, Raelle reached a hand up, and placed it over Tally's. Instantly she second-guessed this move, as it must've looked ridiculous, but when she tried to pull her hand away, she was stopped, by Abigail, of all people. Sadly, this meant she couldn't really use her fingers on Tally. Not without losing her balance. But that was okay, as she was confident in her oral work to get the job done. Hell, if she had been given the chance, she could have probably tongue fucked the other girl into unconsciousness. But for better or for worse, she was stopped from doing so, by the redhead pushing her backwards, and mumbling something unintelligible.

Which caused Raelle to reluctantly remove her mouth from Tally's pussy, and questioned, "What?"

There was a long pause, as Tally desperately try to get her breath back, while the other witches looked concerned, before she was finally able to get out, "Now, her."

"What?" Abigail blushed, before quickly stammering, "That's okay. I don't need, that. And I think we're done here, right? Yeah, I think we're done."

"Are you sure about that?" Raelle smirked, and then when Abigail gave her a look, she simply shrugged, "What? I don't know exactly how this is supposed to go, but surely we should all, finish, first? Don't you think? Mmmmmmmm, and I know I would hate to leave without, finishing. And if you think about it, maybe Tally wasn't talking about you?"

"I don't care who she was talking about, I am not touching you, shit-bird!" Abigail insisted, then quickly added, "And Tally isn't touching you, either."

"Shouldn't she be the one who decides that?" Raelle questioned with another cocky grin.

"No." Abigail argued, "She's already proven to be a bad judge of character. Who makes bad decisions. And really, haven't you done enough?"

"No." Raelle shrugged nonchalantly.

Tally was vaguely aware of her Unit arguing with each other for a few more long minutes, before she finally managed to speak up, "I wanna make you cum?"

Suddenly there was silence, and then Raelle questioned with a raised eyebrow, "Her, or me?"

"Both." Tally admitted with a blush.

"You don't have too." Abigail quickly reassured.

"I want too." Tally clarified bashfully, "If, if you want me too."

"Oh, I want you too." Raelle admitted with a smile, which became even bigger as she added, "And so does our fearless team leader."

"What? I... I don't... I..." Abigail stammered unconvincingly.

"But, but I don't know how." Tally admitted, clearly deeply ashamed by this. She then clarified, "I mean, I have some ideas. But I don't know, know, you know? But you do. Oh please, please Raelle, teach me. I, I wanna please you. To, to make you cum like that. Because wow, you're amazing. That was so, so amazing. And I just..."

"Shhhhhhhhhh, that's okay, I got you." Raelle promised, "Leave it to me. I'll take care of everything.

12