Ben & Nancy Ch. 10

Story Info
Ben reminisces about his affair with Nancy Dillon.
2.6k words
4.59
24.8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

"I joined the newspaper staff," Trish told Dawn as they sat in the cafeteria at lunch time a few days after the conversation about Mr. Morris that disturbed Dawn so much.

Dawn, surprised, gaped at her friend. "You? On the newspaper?" she exclaimed. "Trish, you hate writing!"

Her friend nodded. "Yeah, writing sucks, big time. I know that," she replied. "But I heard Mr. Morris is the advisor for the newspaper and figured maybe, if I'm hanging around him enough, I can get him to make a move on me. I'm at least as pretty as Miss Brown and Miss Thomas, don't you think?"

"I...I guess so," Dawn replied. In reality, her friend was very attractive, but she always wore clothes and makeup that made her look more than a little sluttish. Trish had begun to mature earlier than her classmates and her young body was already full, and her breasts jutted provocatively under the tight tops she always wore. Dawn had always believed her friend's mode of dress was a little trashy, but she'd never told Trish that. "I...I don't know, Trish. I mean, I think it's against the law for teachers to have sex with students, isn't it? Didn't somebody here at the high school get in trouble for screwing around with students a few years back?"

Trish shrugged. "Who cares?" she said. "I mean, it's against the law for kids our age to smoke, isn't it? I've been smoking for three years, and I haven't gone to jail for it yet, have I?"

"I...I guess not," Dawn said. "But Trish, smoking and having sex with a teacher aren't the same thing."

Trish grinned. "Yeah, I know," she said. "I figure having sex with Mr. Morris is gonna be a helluva lot more fun than smoking."

The bell rang, signaling the end of the lunch period. Both girls got up.

"Trish, I'm not sure what you're talking about doing is a good idea," Dawn told her friend as they carried their trays to the dishwasher station. "I think you could get in trouble. And...and maybe you could get Mr. Morris in trouble, too."

Dawn headed to her next class and Trish headed to a different one. "I can't believe Mr. Morris would be stupid enough to let anything happen between Trish and him," she thought as she walked down the hallway. Then another, more disturbing, thought occurred to her. "Trish can be pretty vindictive," she mused. "She gets pretty mean if she doesn't get what she wants. What will she do if she comes on to Mr. Morris and he turns her down?"

Dawn remembered what happened a year earlier. A boy Trish was going out with broke up with her. To get even with him, Trish spread rumors that the boy was homosexual. Those rumors led to other boys picking on him, he got in a lot of fights and, eventually, he wound up transferring to another school.

"God, I hope she doesn't do something like that to Mr. Morris," Dawn thought.

Later that day, after school, Ben walked into the office assigned to the school newspaper. He didn't expect anyone to be in the office, since school had ended two hours earlier, and was surprised to see Trish sitting at the work table, examining herself in the mirror on her compact.

"Trish, what are you doing here?" he asked. He didn't understand why the girl, who wasn't doing the bare minimum of work she had to do to pass in his class, had joined the staff of the school paper, especially in her senior year. She didn't seem to like writing, and wasn't very good at it, either.

Trish looked up at him and smiled. She stood up and pulled her shoulders back, thrusting her chest out. "I wanted to talk to you alone, Mr. Morris," she said, her voice low.

Ben fought the urge to smile. The teenager was obviously trying to be seductive, but it would have been better if, at least, she hadn't been chewing gum.

Ben sat down at the table, keeping a safe distance from Trish. "About what, Trish?" he asked.

Trish looked as if she wasn't sure how to respond to his question. Ben wasn't sure why, it was a simple enough one, even for her. She began pacing back and forth in front of the table, apparently trying to make her walk seductive.

Ben watched the girl pace. If she used a little less makeup, and dressed a little more sedately, Trish might be very attractive. She was taller than a lot of the girls in her class, probably five-eight or five-nine, and her blonde hair, cut shoulder-length, was fine and soft-looking. She had on a dark blue tank top and white stirrup pants, held up by a dark blue belt. Both the tank top and pants fit her like a second skin, so it was easy for Ben to see that legs were very good, as was her bottom.

Trish walked over and stood looking down at him. "I...I think you're really nice, Mr. Morris," she said.

"Thank you, Trish," Ben said. He gazed into her blue eyes, trying to figure out what she was up to. "I'm flattered you think so."

"I..." Trish stammered, momentarily losing her facade of self-assurance.

At that moment, Ben thought she looked a lot like a lost little girl playing a weird game of dress-up. Her face was bright red.

"I...I...want to...to get it on with you..." she whispered, her voice sounding extremely child-like.

The girl's statement took Ben totally by surprise. "Trish, are you...are you saying you want me to make love to you?" he stammered, realizing his voice sounded higher than it usually did.

Trish looked at him and nodded. "Yes," she said. "That's...that's what I...I want." She seemed to relax a little.

Ben didn't remember ever hearing anything about how to deal with a situation like this in teacher's college. "Trish, my God! I, we, it's not possible you really mean that!" he stammered.

"Why not, what's stopping us?" Trish said defiantly. "I'm not a virgin, if that's what you're worried about."

"But I'm your teacher...you're my student...I can't do anything like that!" Ben protested. He knew he needed to keep calm, to stay in control. This was a very volatile situation. The fact that Trish would do something like this meant she was probably a very troubled girl. If she was, he didn't want to do anything that would traumatize her any more than she already had been traumatized.

Trish looked him in the eye, a look of determination on her face. "I know you're getting it on with Miss Thomas and Miss Brown!" she said. "Everybody in school does! Do they know you're fucking both of them? What would they do if they knew?"

Ben wasn't sure how either of the two women he was seeing felt about the fact that he was seeing the other, but neither Evelyn nor Tosha had complained so far.

He took a deep breath, then let it out slowly while he tried to think of something to say. "Trish, you have to understand," he said. "There is no way I can have a sexual relationship with you. First of all, it's against the law. Second, even if it wasn't against the law, I wouldn't take advantage of you like that."

Trish's face contorted into a pout. "So you're saying you won't get it on with me?" she huffed. "Is that it?"

"Trish, I couldn't do it, even if I wanted to," Ben said. "Can't you see that?" The minute he said it, he realized the girl might take a view of what he'd just said that could be a problem.

"So you don't want to get it on with me, huh?" she snapped. "What is it, I'm too ugly or something?" An evil-looking frown appeared on her face. "Maybe I'm not black enough, huh?"

"Trish, that isn't it. I think you're a very attractive young woman," Ben said, trying to make up for his error. "It's just that, given our circumstances, and your age, a relationship between us is completely out of the question."

"Yeah, sure," Trish snorted. "I got the picture. You figure I'm just some dumb kid who doesn't know what she wants, don't you?"

Despite the girl's attempt to sound tough, Ben could hear the hurt in her voice. "Look, Trish," he said, trying to sound way more rational and calm than he felt. "I...I think we better stop this before it gets any worse. I'm going to leave. I think, maybe, it would be a good idea if you stopped and talked with the school psychologist tomorrow." He paused. "In fact, I think I'll get in touch with her in the morning and ask her to talk with you."

"You bastard!" Trish exclaimed, her face red. "You think I'm crazy, is that it? You think I need a shrink?"

"Trish," Ben said, "I don't think you're crazy. I think you are troubled and need help."

Tears were rolling down the girl's cheeks now. Suddenly, she turned and bolted from the room, slamming the door as she went out.

Once Trish was gone, Ben stood up and discovered his legs were a little shaky. "Great!" he thought, "I sure handled that well, didn't I?"

Behind the school, Trish huddled in a hidden corner, where two wings of the building, sobbing desperately. "That bastard!" she thought. "He's going to pay for what he did to me! If he thinks I'm crazy, he'll learn! I'll fix his ass! I'll fix it good!"

Ben went home, glad he didn't have a date with anyone that night. He wasn't sure how Evelyn or Tosha would have reacted if he told them what had happened. He would contact Marya Thompson, the school psychologist in the morning, though. Trish was a young woman who definitely needed some help.

After making himself a sandwich, he sat down in his living room, turned on the TV, and started to watch the news. "God, Trish really blind-sided me," he mused. "I don't usually get taken by surprise like that."

As he sat staring at his TV without seeing what was on the screen, another time he'd been taken off-guard flowed from his memory into his consciousness. It happened five years earlier, during a weekend he spent at Nancy Dillon's house when his parents and her family were away...

**********

That day, Nancy was wearing a soft fleece cardigan sweater that had wide blue and white horizontal stripes on it, and snug leggings which clung to her gorgeous legs like a second skin. He knew he was staring at her when she walked into the kitchen wearing the outfit, but he couldn't help it. And besides, Nancy looked as if she was delighted by his look of unbridled admiration.

They were taking a break in their love-making, so he went out to do some work in Nancy's yard. He trimmed the grass along the walks and raked leaves out of the flower beds for a while. He had finished the raking and was walking toward the garage to put the rake away when Nancy came out of the house.

"I think you've done enough for now, Ben," Nancy told him.

"OK," he said. He stepped into the garage and hung the rake on the wall.

Nancy followed him into the garage. "I...I'm glad you came over last night, Ben," she said softly. "And I...I'm sorry if I upset you when you got here, but..."

Ben stepped toward her, held out his arms and Nancy stepped into them. "It's OK," he said softly. "I...I understand." As she pressed against him, he felt his body responding to contact with hers. He hadn't expected that, not here in the garage!

After a few seconds, Nancy leaned back in his arms and looked into his eyes. "I...I am glad you came over, I really am," she said softly. "You...you have no idea how good you are for me." She tipped her head forward and their lips met.

The kiss began softly, but quickly grew passionate. He felt Nancy's arms tightening around him, then her tongue slid between his lips and lashed the inside of his mouth. He tightened his embrace and, as the kiss continued, he unbuttoned her sweater, slid his hands inside, onto her bare back, and moved them around, searching for her bra, finally realizing, with a thrill, that it wasn't there.

Nancy groaned into his mouth and thrust her pelvis against him. His growing hard-on pressed against her belly. Overwhelmed by lust, she began to tear at his clothes.

He found himself sucking her nipples while she clung to him, quivering and groaning. He knew they were taking a chance, that they could be discovered. But, somehow, that only added to the excitement he felt as he and Nancy groped at each other's overheated bodies.

He slid his hand inside Nancy's leggings, moved it down between her trembling legs and cupped her vagina which, he discovered to his delight, was sopping wet with the juices of passion.

"Oh, God, Ben!!!!" Nancy groaned, thrusting her pelvis against his hand. "God!!! Oh, God!!!"

He didn't know what to do. How were they going to make love in the garage? He looked around desperately. The cement floor? No, it was dirty, and would be too hard. The workbench? That was full of stuff and covered with oil and grease. His eyes fell on Nancy's car, which was right behind them. Why not? The hood might be just the right height.

He picked Nancy up, turned, and placed her on the hood of her car, then he quickly peeled down her leggings and panties, stepped between her legs, took her in his arms, and once more their lips fused.

He felt Nancy's hand slide between them, wrapped around his cock and began caressing it. Finally she released it and leaned back on outstretched arms. "Take me, Ben!! Now!!! Right here!!!" she murmured.

He was so wild with need, he didn't care where they were or that there was danger of being caught. He plunged into her powerfully, making her bottom slide back and forth on the car's smooth metal surface. Nancy yanked him against her, groaning as his swollen rod plunged repeatedly into her.

"Ben!!! Oh, God!!! Yes!!!! Gahhhhh!!!!!" she whimpered, clutching his arms. She shuddered violently when an orgasm ripped through her. "Uhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Unnnggggghhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, yessss!!!" he groaned while, with a powerful rush of joy, his seed gushed into Nancy.

Spent by their powerful fusion, the couple clung to each other while their bodies calmed.

"My God!" Nancy whispered, keeping her face buried against his bare chest. "Was that ever intense!"

He nodded. "It was really wild!" he agreed breathlessly.

"This is getting dangerous!" Nancy said softly. "God! The minute I get near you I go crazy! I'm really losing control of myself!"

"It is kinda wild, isn't it?" he said, still clinging to her.

He was trembling and Nancy felt it. "Are you all right, Ben?" she asked, looking concerned. "You're shaking."

"That was pretty intense," he replied. "I mean, it was so intense it was a little scary."

"I know exactly what you mean," Nancy said and kissed him softly. "Now let me down. I think we better get dressed before someone comes in and catches us."

They put their clothes back on, then started for the house. Nancy took his hand as they walked. "I hope you don't hate me for this," she said, "I'm ashamed of myself for what I'm doing to you."

**********

Ben took a sip of the milk he poured to wash down his sandwich and sighed. "You didn't have to be ashamed, Nancy," he said his voice sounding strange in his empty living room. "I just wish we hadn't stopped doing it."

135

Roi: Ben and Nancy