Ben’s Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flashed the headlights of the Dodge as she approached him and he waved.

Rhonda jumped out and they kissed.

"You drive."

"Okay."

"I'm not wearing panties."

He dipped his hand under her short pleated skirt and she widened her stance. They both licked his fingers and she called him disgusting and giggled. They began the six-hour drive that included a quick meal break and two coffee stops in great spirits and that mood remained with them all weekend.

They signed in for their cabin and Rhonda said, "Do you wish to meet the folk now or later."

"Now please."

She appeared pleased he'd answered like that and perhaps pleased he'd not added 'Let's get it over with."

Harry, the former rancher, was lean and a little stooped and had arthritis in his fingers but the handshake was firm.

"Pleased to meet you young man. I'd like to say we are comfortable about you being with our daughter."

"Being with our daughter intimately," Mary, who was a little overweight and had shiny eyes and a huge smile, said emphatically.

"Thank you sir, ma'am."

"What's your golf handicap son? Oh please call me Harry."

The parents studied their visitor waiting for his reply. Rhonda went off to make coffee.

"Twelve Harry but I was never any good and haven't played for nigh on two years."

"Well as you can see my hands are arthritic but even before that affliction I was never below twenty. My pals and I just hack around the course."

"The objective is to have fun Harry. Leave breaking par to the hot shots."

"Yeah truly spoken. What do you really think of our Rhonda?"

Ben was ready for this but hadn't expected to be asked so soon and so directly.

"Well bred Harry, beautiful conformation and would be a real winner in the show ring."

The coffee tin crashed on to the kitchen floor and Rhonda let fly with an oath while Harry completed his chuckle and Mary eyed Ben and said, "You prepared that answer for us, didn't you?"

"Yes ma'am. I desired to say something you'd like to hear. If I really told you what I think of your daughter you'd chase me out of your home with a broom."

"You are a smart young man. Why don't you call me Mary? I would like you two to come here for dinner tomorrow. We'll have a few of our friends over. They are always asking about our daughters. I'll introduce you as Ben, Rhonda's husband."

"That's fine mom and I'm sure Ben will proudly pose as my husband," Rhonda said, arriving with the coffee and freshly baked blueberry muffins.

"Ben?"

"Yes that would be fine Mary."

As they drove off to their premium cabin set amid trees and with a lake view Rhonda said, "I knew they'd like you."

"Did that say something to you privately?"

"No mom invited us to dinner and dad didn't object."

"Oh, older folk keep it simple don't they?"

"God I'm going to love having you all weekend," Rhonda giggled. "There's still some boy left in you".

They raced into the cabin, the hurried tour took well under 60 seconds before Rhonda was hauling off her clothes. Unbuckling his belt Ben raced out and slammed the door shut and returned to the bedroom to find Rhonda stretched out with her knees up and opened wide, fingering herself.

"Oh I'll shall always remember this sight," Ben said, almost drooling as he removed his shirt and threw it clear.

"Omigod is all that for me," Rhonda said, pretending to whimper, her face pink in excitement and growing intensity.

"Come and suck darling," she said, stretching a tit towards him.

But they sucked her fingers first. She remained on her back and he pushed in and they began a frantic fuck. It was what they both had wanted.

Ben knew Rhonda liked anal fucking but on Sunday morning when he was curled around her, slowing stroking into her butt while grinding one of her tits with a hand, she turned her head toward him and they fell into a long and slow tongue kiss and he knew he'd never felt closer emotionally to a woman who was not family.

Then she said languorously, "This is heavenly. I like you more than I should; it's improper."

Ben's pulse leapt and he knew not to pressure her.

He adopted a dreamy tone and said, "That's a very lovely thing to say."

Mid morning Ben had his final nine holes of golf with Harry and two of his pals and after Rhonda and Ben lunched with her parents they returned to Sunset Creek.

When Rhonda dropped Ben off and prepared to return home to her husband who'd gone off with his brother with other pals on a deer-hunting weekend, she said she'd had an unbelievably good weekend.

"Me too. We must do this often."

She looked at him like a startled fawn and then smiled, waved and drove off.

Ben watched the vehicle until it was out of sight. He couldn't recall ever feeling so alone.

Over previous weeks Ben had become quite friendly with the CEO of the Kingsway Property Investment Group, Roy King, who lived with his wife along from him in the premium penthouse. On the Saturday after Ben's weekend away Roy called and invited him to lunch.

At the restaurant Roy introduced Ben to the group chairman and Ben suspected he was to be quizzed, that the group was interested in purchasing Greenfields Realty but as they sipped beer waiting for their food to arrive Ben came aware the focus was on him and not Greenfields.

Lunch ended with the guys shaking hands and Ben walking off, slightly dazed, thinking about the job offer he'd received: the newly created position at the group of director of operators in charge of the initial assessment of all proposed acquisitions. The salary would be almost half as much again of his present pay and the vehicle would be a new Ford Explorer.

Ben knew he couldn't say no and late afternoon took a call from Roy.

"Arnold has told me as an incentive to make sure you come across I'm to offer you the two-bedroom premium apartment on the floor below where you are now. It becomes vacant at the end of the month. There would be no change in rent. What do you think?"

"Roy that's a mighty fine carrot. Give me the contract to check out and I'll sign."

"Carol and I are down at the pool. You join her and I'll go up and print out your contract. It's only a matter of jiggling a few prepared clauses. We keep our contracts pretty simple."

Ben knew Carol by sight. She was over-flowing a bikini and smiled and waved as he approached. She held up her face to be kissed and he kissed her sweetly.

"Hi Ben, you are a great kisser."

"Thanks and it's lovely to meet you Carol."

He worked hard to avoid staring at the big boobs. He didn't want her to tell her husband his new aide was a pervert. Yeah be smart.

"You have a lovely body," Carol said, eyeing Ben who was dressed only in swim shorts and had his sunnies resting on his hair.

"Thanks Carol. We all need to keep in shape."

"And what do you think of my shape? Oh god Ben, please pretend I didn't say that and I trust you not to mention my, er, indiscretion to Roy?"

Ah the opportunity to push home a bullet.

"You can trust me Carol not to say anything. My aim is to establish a great working relationship with Roy and to do that he needs to trust me. What do you work at?"

"I'm a hospital manager, in charge of admissions."

Ben said he was impressed and she looked pleased.

"Pour yourself a wine from our cooler box Ben and top me up."

He did that and was relieved she was watching some kids in the pool rather than watching his every movement.

She took the topped up glass with a warm thanks and asked did he have a regular date.

He decided not to say no but what the hell could he say?

"Not regular but I have a friendship with this married woman."

"Oh god, how interesting. Does her husband know?"

"What do you think? I'm in one piece aren't I?"

She laughed and said that she better feel if it was still attached to him.

They laughed.

Ben asked how long had she known Roy and that got her diverted and they remained in general conversation until Roy appeared with the contract in an envelope.

"Here you are pal. I assure you it has no hooks."

"Thanks I'll be off to read it."

"Nah don't do that. Stay and have a few wines with us. Carol tends to become board if she's too long alone with me."

"You have a lovely wife Roy. She's been telling me how you guys met and other aspects of her background."

"That's great Ben. Get to know her. Carol thinks she's short of male friends."

Roy pushed his empty glass over to Ben as the wine box was nearest to Ben and then Roy proposed a toast, "To Ben, our new team member."

After the toast was acknowledged, Roy said, "Ben I should mention this. Besides saying I ought to offer you the incentive of upgrading you into a bigger apartment, the chairman also said he was concerned you weren't married. You must understand Arnold is old and a little conservative. He thinks executives who are married are less likely to leave but you and I know a marital breakup could be the reason why they leave."

Carol said, "Ben is playing around with this hot married woman."

"I have a friendship with her Carol but I didn't admit to adultery or even suggest it."

"That's true but I know how to read between the lines Ben."

Roy said, "Is that relationship likely to impinge on us when you are working for us, like for instance an enraged husband coming in carrying an axe?"

Ben looked horrified while Carol said, "Christ Roy get real."

"Roy I see no reason to be concerned. We both are aware of the need to keep our heads down."

"Do I know this woman?"

Ben answered emphatically, "No."

"Great answer," Roy chuckled.

* * *

Pretty Rhonda Phelps arrived at the barn on the tractor rather tired, having been out spraying pastures on weed control for almost five hours. She felt worthy, having contributed significantly to pasture management and thereby to the future more efficient grazing of the cattle.

She walked the short distance to the house knowing she'd have to cook dinner tonight because their cook/housekeeper was away visiting her uncle and aunt at a distant town where she would stay the night.

The dogs had recognized her and so didn't bark. She went around the back of the house to leave her dirty clothes and boots on the back porch and that's where, on the old leather lounge chair facing the setting sun, she came across her husband and his sister. Linda was on the chair, bare ass high in the air, and Bruce was pounding her.

"You two disgust me," Rhonda yelled, and calmly took off her boots.

"Oh god, get off me you bastard," Linda cried, bursting into tears.

Rhonda's husband looked at her guiltily and did quite well putting on a brave smile.

"Linda and I just got bored. There's nothing to it really."

"Go shower Bruce and then shift all your things into the spare bedroom," Rhonda snapped. "You disgust me."

"Aw come on Rhonda. You know Linda and I have always been close."

"I didn't realize until now it was that close. I want a divorce."

"No way you mean bitch. You just accept what you've seen and get on with life as if nothing happened."

Rhonda washed her face and hands in the kitchen and then banged around pots and the roasting pan fuming. Why hadn't that lazy bitch Linda started dinner, knowing her mother was away for the night and Rhonda was out working her butt off. She felt like getting drunk but knew she had to keep sharp and so settled for a soda drink.

Thirty minutes later Bruce and his sister entered the kitchen all spruced up.

Linda simpered, "Rhonda I'm truly sorry you had to see us at it. I apologize for embarrassing you."

Bruce glared at his sister and then spun Rhoda around by the shoulder and threatened her.

"If you ever mention divorce again I'll knock your teeth out. You know you haven't been little Miss Goody-goodie since our marriage."

"That's true and you may tell the world about it" Rhonda said.

Bruce grinned and backed away.

"But I'm telling you this. Unless you initiate divorce proceeds tomorrow I'll be telling your parents I found you with your dick up Linda's butt."

"Oh god no, don't," Linda whined. "Mom will never forgive us and dad will disinherit us."

Bruce turned white and Rhonda said their father might want them out of his life right now. "But the question is could he afford to pay out you two as well as me? I don't think any bank would fund him to that extent knowing that drought is predicted from late summer."

Bruce wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and said he needed a beer. "Let's talk about this calmly Rhonda, like sensible adults."

"Yes and that's the way I'm thinking too. I want out Bruce. You know I've been unhappy at not becoming pregnant and your treatment of me has become quite horrible at times over the past two years after I accused you of being impotent. I want out."

Bruce grabbed a beer and shoved a bottle of wine at his sister and left Rhonda to get her own drink, another soda.

They had more than an hour before the roast of beef would be ready and so had plenty of time to talk. Finally with the two women working on him Bruce capitulated and agreed to initiate divorced proceedings on the grounds of irreconcilable differences of the marriage.

Later that night Rhonda called her sister and arranged to stay with her until the divorce settlement had been settled and all documents filed.

She visited their attorney next morning with Bruce and he dropped her off at her sister's place and said, "Goodbye you bitch."

Rhoda was mad at herself for bursting into tears and being horrified to see his sneering face.

Ben had missed receiving a call from Rhonda. She usually called him every week to ten days. Well she'd given him her cell phone number when they were staying at the cabin and so he called.

"Hi."

"Hi baby. What's cooking?"

"I've left Bruce. I came across him fucking his sister. We've filed papers for divorce and the family has agreed to buy out my share of the ranch."

"How are you coping?"

"What? Oh much better than expected thanks. I'm here in town with my sister and husband and they have been very supportive. Um if you don't mind I don't think I should see you for a while."

"That's fine, whatever you say. But you have my phone number. You call me each night at a time that suits you and I'll call you at 8:00 each morning."

"You'll soon get bored with that."

"Says who?"

She laughed and said that was a lovely response. She said she'd take him out to dinner once the financial settlement was signed and filed with the court.

"These are delicate times and I have no wish to compromise my position. His parents are mad at me for leaving their son. My agreement with Bruce and his sister was to take the rap for the marital breakdown. They wish to continue fucking and so I agreed not to expose them as committing incest. Don't be mad a me for agreeing to that."

"No it's fine. If that was part of the deal to give you the way out then you've done the right thing by not wrecking the family over such a disclosure and it's no longer anything to do with you. His parents must have known you are unhappy in your marriage?"

"They were but expected me to stick with the man I chose to marry. They tend to think the sun shines out of Bruce's rectum although at times he's nasty to them. Um could we talk about something else?"

Ben told her about his new job and that by the time he started it he'd be settled into a premium two-bedroom apartment in Kingsway.

"Will you came and live with me as soon as the terms of settlement for the divorce are filed?"

"It would think so but I ought to talk to my attorney to make sure she doesn't see that as a complication."

"I don't think she will," Ben said and Rhonda said she agreed.

"I want to be in your arms again Ben," she choked.

"Easy Rhonda. You'll be with me before you know it. I'm meant to have you in my arms. We have a great future ahead of us Rhonda and I'm meeting some great people who are likely to become our real friends. It appears my comeback is complete."

THE END