Bend Where Possible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

And from soothing to seething, that French kiss deepened, their tongues hot and slippery and full-on against each other. Pulling away to the side, Jamie lamented the parting of their lips but knew what he wanted.

Nothing made him weak the way a man embraced him in his arms and kissed and bit at his neck. Through his teeth he hissed before a feminine moan escaped his mouth, and all the while Danny played the vampire, sucking wetly at the place just beneath the jaw-line where the carotid artery lay.

Chills spiked his flesh and tingled down his back and sides. Jamie's hand rubbed hungrily at Danny's hidden hardness. His lips mere centimetres from Danny's earlobe, he breathed, 'you have no idea how badly I want to suck your cock right now!'

Danny instantly removed his teeth and lips from Jamie's throat and returned to press their lips together once more, signalling exactly how he felt about that. Still, 'if you suck as good as you kiss,' he said and left implication to the silence that followed as they went to the bedroom and began to help each other undress.

11

It was so long ago now, and yet it seemed like yesterday that Jamie was hoping that this would happen. He was glad to have waited, ecstatic even, because there was more to the sexual tension between them than he had felt with many another boy.

Jamie's mostly naked body was lithe and almost womanly, all wrapped up in Danny's. Both cocks fat and bulging against the soft thin fabric of their shorts, they might as well have been naked the way they brushed and bumped up against each other now.

They were in bed together again, but now a tangle of naked limbs, a dizzying mix of sensations from warm and soft, muscular and rough, eyes closed and smooching. One of Danny's thighs rested between Jamie's thighs like the seat of a rocking horse, which Jamie did not fail to use to his advantage.

He ground himself gently along Danny's knee, feeling the oh so familiar ache of his prostate announcing its animal need, which intensified like crazy when Danny rolled Jamie a little more onto his back, and hoisted himself up so that he could explore his mouth more deeply with his willing tongue.

Jamie sucked at his tongue and trapped it teasingly between his teeth, before letting him go to pay more attention to the thing stabbing him in the hip.

'Let me take your pants off,' he whispered, grinning sheepishly as he wrapped his hand around Danny's cloth clad cock. Up on his knees now, Danny slightly thrust out his hips to emphasise just how hard he was.

Hungrily Jamie sat up, licking his lips again, his heart pounding. Before he could even make the move, Danny was slipping off his shorts, leaving Jamie giggling and naked.

'Fuck that's nice,' Danny gasped, running his fingertips from tip to shaft and back again as Jamie's erection tilted to the edge of the ceiling just above them and behind. Jamie followed suit, excited and aroused, and slowly hitched his fingers into the waistband, gradually setting Danny's fat cock free.

Immediately the scent of his virility struck him, like the buttery sweet aroma of the flowers in high pollen season. His mouth watered, Danny's bobbing length meeting him at eye level, and he could almost taste him already.

He looked up into Danny's eyes with a Cheshire cat smile, assumed the submissive position – crouching on all fours before him, and decided to let his oral skills do the talking.

The moment Danny felt his stiff cock enveloped by Jamie's warm wet mouth, and as Jamie began to gently suck, he could have swore he hadn't felt pussy this good. His long smooth tongue slurping lazily at the underbelly, Jamie closed his eyes and drifted off to his own happy place.

To have Danny fill his mouth, the shapes, the textures, the taste of his manhood, this was heaven just as he suspected. Already so turned on beyond belief, he began thinking of Danny being behind him in that same position, easing those seven or eight inches all the way in, balls deep, and moaned against the throbbing member in his mouth.

Before long he was rocking back and forth, caught up in the moment, plunging wetly over Danny's straining length and sucking like a pro. His cheeks hollowing against the shape of that slippery meat pole, Danny's juices were collecting – and dripping from Jamie's slobbering pink lips – as the taste of him coated his tongue and trickled down his throat.

Danny was grunting, hissing and breathing hard, his hands exploring Jamie's fit body from behind. As if reading his mind, as Jamie moaned and gagged, he wet two of his middle fingers on one hand and reached down to tease and massage his puckering pink little hole.

'Your cock is so fucking beautiful,' Jamie rasped harshly, coming off with thick ropes of drool which clung to the tip. He was back on then in an instant to polish the head when Danny announced his approach.

Animal instinct taking over, Danny clenched his teeth and glided deep back against Jamie's throat. Jamie braced his whole body just to relax his throat and to take it as it came. Blowing hard Danny peaked and blasted off, spurting his oily warm ejaculate against the boy's tonsils, over and over again.

Jamie swore sometimes that he could come just like a woman. He didn't have to jizz to orgasm. He could feel it all over. The excitement and fulfilment of taking another man spiked in his veins on the wave of an intense adrenaline rush as he sucked and swallowed at least ten times over.

He shivered and shook, his breath sharp and ragged, moaning loudly as he gripped Danny's hips to pull him in deeper. But by god how he wished he was really and truly coming, sucking the stud's big cock off with a slippery anal sphincter while the head milked his prostate into sweet submission.

12

Danny collapsed breathlessly onto his side, one hand grabbing at Jamie's wrist to pull him around to face him again. Gratefully he smiled deeply into Jamie's eyes as they met, sweat beads forming on his forehead.

No words – they embraced and melted into a sticky, salty kiss, and Danny savoured tasting himself on Jamie's lips and tongue. Laughing, Jamie backed away blushing. 'Don't do that,' he said of Danny's tongue teasing now. 'I've just had your come in my mouth!'

But now the thought of having his lips wrapped around Jamie's cock, and with the promise of mutually tasting the boy's sweet seed, and of them both tasting each other, Danny wasn't fazed at all. He was too turned on.

'Should have done this two weeks ago,' Danny said, rolling Jamie onto his back. Again he engaged him in a deep and sensual kiss, their hot flesh heaving and breathing into each other.

'Yes we should have,' Jamie agreed with a shy little smile, playfully ruffling Danny's hair. Then as Danny began to slowly crawl south, that playful ruffling became gentle pushing.

For the first time Danny felt really right with a cock in his mouth. It belonged to the right person, he realised. For the few times he experimented and explored, this felt like the real thing. Closing his eyes he made love to Jamie with everything he had.

Smiling from ear to ear, Jamie's eyes narrowed lustfully as he beheld the experience playing out before him. So hard, so sensitive, his slippery hot mouth moulded lovingly around his length, and then Danny confidently found his rhythm.

Jamie's eyes rolled back into his head and then they closed, his cute little mouth used and abused remained open, moaning sweetly. Danny had more promise than he could have imagined.

Bisexual, trysexual, or whatever he was, Jamie hoped they could develop their friendship much further in the near future. The way he sucked cock, surely he'd be willing – no matter what anybody thought about them both – to go all the way with Jamie.

The smooth wet fingertips now circling cool and soothing at his little "boi pussy", that reality may have been closer than Jamie hoped...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers
12