Bent & Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?"

"Oh, I think I upset her."

I shook my head.

She continued, "I just don't like all these people I don't know getting into my personal space. I was a bitch to her."

"How are the new meds?"

"I take them, and I fall asleep."

"So, better."

She nodded.

"Need anything?" I asked.

"Just some normal company, and my next dose."

"Do you want it now?"

She nodded, and I got her a fresh glass of ice water and a pill. She took it, and then asked me to fetch her tablet. I held it for her and typed in what she needed. I helped her check her email, Facebook, and the news.

I could hear the drug's effect in her voice after about ten minutes, and when, eventually, she told me to put away her tablet, she was clearly under its influence. She was hammered.

"Hey, Jayhawk?"

"Yeah?"

"This is pretty humiliating for me."

"What is?"

"I took the medicine early, you know."

"Right."

"Because I need to go to the bathroom."

"Oh."

"And I didn't think I could do it unless I was stoned."

"I'll just go get..."

"No, Jayhawk. It's the other kind."

"Oh."

"Carry me to the toilet."

I had to take off her brace, first. I pulled the sheets down. The immobilizer was shaped like a big O on the front. The top looped over her tits, the bottom was on her pelvis, and the sides were on her hips. I unlatched one side, and it opened like a door.

I slid my arms under her and lifted her off the bed. She was light.

"Geez, college boy, you're pretty strong," she said, and then she whimpered, "Oh, shit. Gentle. Gentle."

I got her into the bathroom and asked her if she could stand. She told me a little bit.

"Take off my panties."

The nurse must have changed them at some point. These were pink. I slipped them down.

"Beth, I'm half naked in front of Jayhawk!" she called to the ceiling. "He touched my pussy yesterday!"

I helped her sit down, and spread her gown so that it hung over the sides of the stool. Then, I made to leave. I got to the door, and Claire called to me.

"What's up?"

She started to say somethings, and then she said, "Forget it, college boy. I'm good."

I closed the door.

Then, I heard her say, "Oh, fuck it," and it sounded like she was pissing on the floor.

"Claire, you okay?"

"No. Fuck. Wait."

I waited, and then she called for me. I walked in and there was piss all over her legs and on the floor. She was laughing. "I pissed on myself, Jawcock...er Jayhawk. Jayhawk? No, it was Jaycock. That's it!"

"Are you done?"

"Yep. I peed on myself, and then I pooped." She said, a woozy smile on her face.

I flushed it.

"There's more to clean up now, Jaycock. Can I call you that?"

"Whatever you like, Claire."

"What do we do now, college boy?" she asked with a grin.

"Can you wait here a minute?"

She nodded.

I ran and put the rubber sheet on her bed, and then I put a towel over it. Then I got the sponge, soap, and the bin Nurse Jane showed me. I got a dry towel, too.

I went back and picked her up as gently as I could. She said, "Now you've got my piss on you."

I laid her down on the bed. She cringed and yelped, but I got her comfortable.

There was piss on her gown. "Can I take this off?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Get me naked, Jaycock. Its sponge bath time."

I untied the gown behind her neck and lifted it off. Claire had gorgeous tits. Handfulls. I lifted up her knees and peered in at her ass. It was clean. I sighed in relief.

"Is it bad?" she asked, sounding like a little kid.

"There's nothing. You're good."

"Woo hoo!" she shouted. "I shit clean. Oh, yeah. Uh-huh."

I chuckled, and Claire laughed at my laugh. Then, I sponged her over.

I worked my way from her feet and up; she watched me silently. My cock was concrete, and I did my best to keep it hidden. When I finished at the top of her thighs, I looked at her.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," I said, and I started sponging her crotch.

Her voice softened. "Remember to get in there, not just the outside, college boy."

I pulled her lips apart and wiped the sponge over her. I did it again. Then, again.

"Okay," she said, softly.

I slid my hand under her ass, and sponged her asshole.

"Jaaaaaycoooooock," she sing-songed, "You never got me a new gown to cover my boobies."

"Shit. I'm sorry, Claire." I rose up and stepped off.

Her eyes widened. "Wait. College boy! Are you hard?"

I looked down, and I was obvious. "Yeah."

"Oh, my goooooooosh!" she sang.

"Sorry, Claire."

"You like your Aunt's body?"

"I'm sorry, but you are really sexy, Claire."

She considered me for a few seconds, and then she said, "Show it to me."

I hesitated.

"You've seen me. I've got my tits and my pussy hanging out and you just washed my asshole. The whole show, you got. Now, I want to see this Jaycock thing of yours."

I hesitated.

"Come on, college boy, I won't tell anyone."

I took a deep breath and flipped my shorts over it, dropping them to my thighs. My bendy cock breathed fresh air and tasted freedom.

"Oh, my," she said. "Come closer."

I walked to the side of her bed.

"Oh, shit, look at that bend."

I gazed at her body while she studied my dick.

"Lift it up to your tummy."

I grabbed it and lifted.

"Okay," she said, "This is so naughty. Beth would kill me, you know." Then she looked up at the ceiling and cried, "Beth! Your son has a beautiful dick! He's showing it to me now!"

I lifted up my shorts.

"No. Don't," she said. "Take off the rest of your clothes. I want to see your body."

I did.

"Turn around."

I did.

"College boy! You have a hot ass bod. Let's fire the nurses, and then you can take care of me."

I smiled.

"Do you want to feel my boobies?"

"I do," I said, "but I don't think I should."

She stared at me, stunned, and then pouted her lips. "Why not, Jaycock?" She said it like a little girl.

"You're hurt and on some pretty hefty pain killers right now. I don't think you'd normally ask me to do that."

"Normally? You just washed my pussy. There's no normal."

"To make sure you were clean. You needed me to," I argued.

"But, you liked it. Look at your cock."

"I'm a guy."

"You're naked in front of me."

"You wanted me to strip."

"So, this is about what I want and not what you want?" she asked.

"I guess so."

"What if I told you I wanted your hands on my boobies?"

"I'd say you were trying to twist my rules around."

She thought for a second, and then picked a new place to strike. "Okay, college boy, let me ask you this: are you going to jerk off tonight? Don't even tell me you're not."

I shrugged and nodded.

"Thinking about me?"

I nodded.

"So, what if I told you to do it, right now, here."

I said, "I don't think I should," but my face probably betrayed my true feelings a little.

"Do it right here; you can look at my body. Here," she said, and she lifted her knees, showing me her pussy. She winced and moaned.

"You won't be pissed tomorrow, complain to my fucking Mom about me, humiliate me for life?"

"No," she said, "College boy, please. Let me see you jerk it. Let me see it cum."

I grabbed it, and the skin over the hardness was like plastic wrap over marble. I looked at Claire's pussy, and I pulled on myself. Fuck, the relief of it was like the first taste of food after a long fast.

"Come closer."

I walked around to her bedside and she watched my hand tug along the curved length of my cock.

"You want to feel my tits now?"

I nodded, and I reached, and the moment I held one in my hand, feeling the hard nipple against my palm, my scrotum began tightening around my balls. I squeezed her breast, and it was perfectly firm and young and warm. I caressed her nipple in my fingertips and I imagined myself sucking on it.

"College boy, that feels so good."

Her eyes were closed, and she sounded so relaxed and soothed when she spoke; it lifted me higher.

"Shit, Claire," I grunted, and she turned and looked at my cock again.

I tugged, slow and smooth.

"Are you going to cum?"

I nodded.

"Touch my pussy first."

Not wanting to switch hands on my dick, I walked around to the other side of the bed. I reached down and rubbed my fingers along Claire's pussy, letting my middle finger slip between the crease and drag across her clit. It was wet, soft, and warm. My middle finger rubbed her clit. Claire moaned, her eyes still locked on my dick.

I came, the head of my dick just inches away from her naked body.

My bendy cock—I may not have been clear about this—bent up, about half-way vertical. Anyway, when I cum, I shoot as much up as I do out.

The first torrent leaked out the top and over my knuckles, the rest, though, per usual, fucking rainbowed out of it.

Claire said, "Oh!" She watched it leap out of my cock and land on her belly button. The next landed on the mound of her pussy. The next landed on the towel. The rest spilled out over my hand. I drew my other hand back from her pussy.

"Oh, shit, college boy," she said, and she was laughing.

I was still coming down, panting.

She looked over my hand and her body, "That was...I've never seen anything like it. There's cum on my pussy. Shit!"

I looked her over and said, "Another sponge bath?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

I cleaned my cum off her. The drugs were tiring her out; she just watched me with a little smile on her face, her head nodding occasionally. I picked her up, set her in a chair, and removed the rubber sheet and towel. I reset her back brace, and then I lifted her up and on it. I reattached it, put on new panties—I picked black ones—and then I covered her with her sheets and blankets.

She turned to me. "My favorite nurse," she uttered. She fell asleep, and after I cleaned up the bathroom floor, I took a shower.

When I laid on the couch to sleep, I wondered how much she would remember and how it would make her feel. Did I just set myself up for destruction?

12