Berglund's Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had me and Blaire piss all over Victoria while we did a naked strip routine on your office desk! Who's unprofessional? Not me. I was just following orders." Bethany stated playfully while she bumped me with her ass again.

'Today we relax, we grocery shop, we prepare for the week. You okay with that?' I asked as I bumped her back.

"Sure. But you need to fuck my ass again at least one time. To keep me stretched out before I go back to my apartment." Bethany stated while she applied some deodorant to her arms.

Still naked she rummaged through my closet. Clothes? I didn't have anything that would fit her. My jeans, shirts, shorts. Nothing was the right size or the right fit. She was drugged here naked except for a pair of tall hooker boots. What would she be wearing to the grocery store?

She picked out a huge, torn, weathered grey sweatshirt. I wore it during football practice. It was 4 sizes too big, so it fit over shoulder pads. The neck hole was cut out so it would fit over a helmet. It hadn't been worn for at least 6 years.

After drying her hair, she pulled the huge sweatshirt over her head. The huge hole for her head made one of her shoulders stick out sexily. It was barely long enough to cover her ass. And if she bent over one of her tits was about to pop out.

"Perfect. How do I look?" Bethany asked smiling playfully.

'Like you had just been gangbanged, passed around, ass fucked for 48 hours, and you begged for release from your captors!' I stated.

"Good. That's exactly the look I was going for." Bethany stated, kissed me, and walked out of the bedroom and downstairs. Red boots were still attached to her feet.

"Where you two going?" Sam asked. He was seated on the couch, eating a plate of breakfast, his feet propped up on Blaire's back as she was bent over like a human ottoman.

'We are going to get breakfast, then go shopping, these two start their new jobs in the morning, they need to get ready. Remember?' I stated.

"Oh yeah. Nearly forgot. Is it okay with you if Blaire lives here from now on?" Sam asked.

'Sure. Why not? I was going to ask Bethany if she wanted to move in here too. Much closer and easier commute.' I stated.

Bethany popped her head back in and stated, "I'm hungry. Let's go. Dick."

I closed the door, and we went to my car. The drive was short, but we found a breakfast place a mile or two away. Sunday mornings or by this time noonish and the place was packed. We did not look like their normal clients. But they served us anyways. Church families, old folks, and kids' sports teams as far as the eye could see.

Bethany ate pancakes like a wolf. A starving wolf. I didn't even try to count. Butter, maple syrup, eggs, hash browns. I believed she had been eating like a dainty girl during the previous two days. But now she was making up for lost calories.

'I would like you to move in with me. Live at my house. Share my bedroom. Will you please?' I asked.

Bethany finished chewing her food, sipped some coffee and stated, "Sure. It's not too fast, is it?"

'Two days? Nah. I've been in that house alone for too long. A fun bunch of people will make it feel like a better place.' I explained.

"Can Blaire and Victoria move in too?" Bethany asked.

'Only if you want them to. If you don't then no way in hell.' I said jokingly.

Bethany laughed and stated, "they are my best friends. We can turn Victoria into our sex slave." Bethany stated, her eyes focused on mine, unblinking, dark, and tense.

'That sounds like a plan. Pinkie swears!' I stated as I offered her my pinkie finger. Bethany hooked her pinkie around mine and we shook on it sealing the promise.

After breakfast we went to Berglund's. We picked up groceries, some new items for Bethany, and some new towels she liked. Victoria found us wandering around the giant store. She looked Bethany up and down and stated, "Well apart from walking weird you don't look too beaten up."

"Oh, trust me. My guts will never be the same. My pussy lips will never close, and my legs. I can barely walk. This animal fucked me for 14 hours yesterday." Bethany stated while she flipped up the hem of the sweatshirt revealing her naked pussy under the shirt.

Victoria laughed, "You work here now. Professionalism!"

Bethany and I bumped each other with our butts and laughed.

"Oh yeah. We are moving into Mike's house. Pack our shit for us. I'm not coming back. Blaire too. She's been collared, branded, and slaved by Sam." Bethany stated nonchalantly.

"Really? I knew that boy had it in him. Good for him." Victoria stated.

"Well, I will buy boxes, totes, and bubble wrap. It will take a few weeks, but we can get it all over to your place. Need any couches, bed frames, shelves, cooking sets?" Victoria inquired.

'Not really. Only what you need for your room. I inherited the house from my grandfather. It's fully furnished. But if you want to take a look, come by after work.' I explained.

"Come on. Let's get your uniforms made, show you how to log in, set up email, and get an identity badge made up. Will Blaire be coming by?" Victoria asked.

'I'll call Sam and tell him to come by. 10 minutes, okay? Are the seamstresses here working?' I asked. Knowing they were always here. At least 2 anyways. They would be busy for weeks with all the new uniforms and items for the 80 or more employees. After they were done here, they would move onto the next store, and the next, and the next.

"No bra. No panties. These seamstresses aren't shy, are they?" Bethany asked Victoria as they walked away towards my office with Bethany only wearing my oversized old sweatshirt.

12