Berglund's Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was designing different programs. One to make her orgasm as fast as possible, another to keep her on edge and never orgasm, and lastly a program that would rise slowly, cause an orgasm, then cool down. Long enough for the rise to come back up and trigger a new orgasm.

"But that fucking freak can only orgasm when she is degraded, slapped, or force fucked." Victoria stated.

"Oh. I thought so too. But then I figured it out. Yes, control. But not also humiliation or degradation." Sam explained. Holding up a black device with buckles and tubes.

"This is a collar. But I added a sphygmomanometer. It's a blood pressure cuff from the doctor's office. You inflate it and it restricts blood flow. I found if I choked/strangled Blaire with my arms or hands she would orgasm quickly. I didn't just have to kick or slap her pussy until raw. This was a game changer." Sam advised.

He strapped the color to Blaire's neck. She shook with anticipation. Her ass did small circles, she flexed her arms and legs as the collar was buckled tight. Several tubes are attached with clamps and set to the machine. After a few seconds it inflated firmly.

Sam explained it didn't always sit fully inflated. Right now, it was just normal. Barely any tension. When it was the right time the machine would inflate it, restricting her ability to breathe air but also blood to pump to her brain. It was all monitored and adjusted so she would stay right on the edge of passing out. It would also deflate here and there. Then reinflate. The best part was when the computer/program would sense a pending orgasm.

The collar would fully inflate. Blocking air and blood. The dildo's, vibrators, breast pumps, and foot ticklers would kick into overdrive. And just as she orgasms the collar would deflate, saturating her brain with blood and oxygen and she would have an orgasm of epic proportions.

As he said that the collar fully inflated, Blaire's body slowly turned red, her arms and legs shook, the machines went crazy. Like they were turned up to level 11, 12, or 15 instead of the max level of 10.

As her whole body thrashed in her restraints I could here the collar deflate and guttural screams, sweat dripping off of her, and her pussy gushing with juice all at the same time. The red skin color then turned back to pale white.

"See. She's not being tortured. For the first time she is orgasming without degradation, humiliation, or extreme pain to her pussy." Sam explained.

"Well how long did you want to keep her in there?" Victoria asked.

"Well. I was thinking 4 days." Sam stated counting on his fingers.

"4 days!" Almost everyone shouted while I laughed loudly.

"Well, if Victoria steps in and lets me fuck her as much as I want, I will bring back down to 36 hours." Sam tried to negotiate.

I shrugged and looked at Victoria because it sounded like a good deal. Besides, Blaire was making up for lost time. I knew she had trouble orgasming her whole life so this may be helping her.

"Fine. Deal." Victoria stated as she shook Sam's hand.

Sam went to the computer and had it set for 32 hours. 4 hours of time served since he had turned it on.

Victoria crawled into Sam's bed while Bethany, and I left.

In bed Bethany stated, "Can you imagine. Being trapped in there. Forced orgasm over and over. Or being trapped and edged over and over. Never orgasming."

'Well no. I can't. But I also think Sam didn't tell us every aspect of the machines. There are 16 tubes that run to the dildos. A woman can't fuck for that long and stayed well hydrated or lubricated to fuck for 4 days straight. Plus, I know Sam. He always has a few more tricks here and there.' I explained.

"Still. 36 hours?" Bethany stated. Her whole body shivered as we laid down to sleep. No moaning, groaning, or blood curdling screams during the night as we went to sleep.

12