Best Birthday Present Ever Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband gives wife a present she will never forget.
4.1k words
4.4
11.3k
18
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month had passed since Ann had given me the greatest birthday gift I had ever had. Watching her fuck Jamal fucked my mind completely. I had thought of nothing but that since it happened. Our sexual encounters since her tryst with Jamal were the hottest sex we had ever had during our marriage. Every time we would fuck, she would taunt me about fucking him. She whispered how big his cock was and how much she loved cumming on his massive tool as we fucked. Just hearing her talk about their session would make me rock hard, then cum within seconds. Each time, she would giggle and coo at the effect she had on me and my penis. I desperately wanted to watch her fuck him again and I knew she wanted it too.

Ann's birthday was a month and a half after mine. Finding her the right gift was always difficult. However, this year I knew exactly what I was getting her. As she showered before work, I sneakily searched through her phone to find Jamal's number. It took only a few seconds before I found it. The emoji by his name was a picture of his cock. Just seeing it made my penis hard.

I hit send. It rang twice before a deep suave voice answered with a "hey baby". Much to his surprise, I began talking. I told him that what he did to Ann was the most erotic thing I had ever seen and that I wanted it to happen again this Friday. It was her birthday and I wanted her to have an amazing sexual experience. I asked him if he was available and within a split second, he said he was. He asked what I had in mind. I told him that I wanted it to be a surprise and that he would have no barriers placed on what he could do. She was his and his only, to do what he wanted. My only request was that he fuck her bareback again. I wanted his seed deep inside her again. The thought of his seed buried in her womb was a colossal mind fuck. Jamal let out a low, manly laugh and asked me what time he needed to be at our place. I told him five pm, because I needed to set things up. He agreed, it was a date.

Friday morning arrived and I was on pins and needles. Ann woke up her normally bubbly self, rolled over and gave me a kiss. I wished her a happy birthday. She smiled and then asked what her present was. She was such a child sometimes. Birthdays, Christmas, or anniversaries, it didn't matter. As soon as the date hit, she was immediately ready to celebrate. I told her to make sure she was home at exactly six pm and that I would have something special for her. She stuck out her bottom lip in a cute pout. She giggled and accepted she would have to wait then bounced out of bed to the shower.

I left work a few hours early and ran over to the mall. I slipped into the Victoria's Secret and looked for some sexy lingerie for Ann. Ann has long brunette hair, a tiny, but fit body and B sized breasts. She looks fabulous when she wears anything that is pure white as she has a chestnut complexion. A result of her Spanish, Italian and American Indian heritage. Other women often comment on her beautiful and flawless complexion. I picked up a cute push up bra and form fitting white thong panties. Next, I stopped at the store next door and purchased some cute white ankle socks. Purchases made; I ran home to get things set up.

Once home, I made a card for her and put it on the bag with her lingerie. Inside the card I wrote, "Ann, I love you more that anyone has ever loved another person. You are my Alpha and Omega, my North Star. Without you I would be lost forever. Please open the bag. Put on what is inside, then come to bed. Do not turn on the lights. Just come in and be with the man of your dreams. Your pleasure tonight is my only goal. I want you to have a birthday you with never forget. Love Steve XOXO." I placed the bag and the card where she would see it, then went into our bedroom and got things set up. I placed a chair in the far corner of the room for me. I lit a few candles. There was a knock at the door, it was Jamal.

I excitedly ran to the door and opened it. There stood Jamal, a Black god of a man, not an ounce of fat on him, chiseled and model quality handsome. Fuck, I thought, he won the genetic lottery. I asked him to come in and gave him the low down on what I planned. I told him that the evening would be no holes barred. He could do anything with Ann. The one goal was that she has the best birthday experience of her life. Something she would never forget. He smiled and told me that he would leave her tired, satisfied and still begging for more. Perfect, I thought. The two of us made our way to the bedroom. I assumed my position in the chair in the corner and tried my best to blend into the wall. Jamal walked around and rearranged the room to his liking, then removed his shirt to reveal his chiseled chest. Just looking at him made me hard.

Six pm arrived and the door opened. Ann entered and found her package and note. A moment passed, then I heard the rustling of the bag. A minute later the hallway echoed with the sounds of little feet in sexy white socks. Ann reached the door, entered, and stopped. Her eyes grew very big. Her mouth opened and a soft "oh my" slipped from her lips. Before her, in the middle of the room, was a bare-chested Adonis, ready to make her dreams come true. Without a word, Ann approached Jamal, propped herself onto her tip toes and planted a kiss on Jamal's large lips. Then, in silence, dropped to her knees before him and looked up into his dark black eyes. Her hands deftly unbuckled his belt, then lowered his zipper. His pants fell to the floor. Ann pulled down his briefs to his ankles. As she did, his massive tool flopped forward and hit her face. Ann fixed her eyes to his, then took his thick cock into her hands. She placed the tip to her lips and kissed it gently three times before she began to slip it into her mouth.

As Jamal's hardening weapon passed her lips, he let out a soft moan, then placed his strong hands on either side of her head. Ann has amazing oral talents, so I knew what he was feeling and what she was about to do to him. Ann slowly sucked and licked his shaft, never once breaking eye contact. She massaged his very large balls as she sucked. In response, Jamal began to move his hips as if he was slowly and lovingly fucking her. I watched as the two of them worked as one for his ultimate pleasure. My cock was rock hard and in my hand. I did my best to mirror their motion as I masturbated. I imagined her lips were on my cock and it was my eyes she was staring into. It didn't take long before my balls were as hard as my cock, and I was on the edge. I didn't want to cum this fast, so I slowed down my strokes. That was fruitless, I was going to cum. I released my cock completely to totally deny myself and pleasure. My cock protested loudly by standing straight up and bouncing to every beat of my heat. A small bubble of precum formed at the tip. My balls were so tight, it was as if they were two small marbles wrapped in a surgical glove, taped to my groin. They wanted to explode.

Ann's talented mouth had Jamal on the edge too. In the dim light I could see his balls becoming tight to his body. He was obviously ready to blow. He began to squirm, then quickly reached down, and picked her up off the floor in one swift motion. He spun around and threw her on our bed in one swift motion. She landed face down. Jamal pulled her to the edge of the bed, propped up her hips and pulled her into his groin. He pushed her thong to the side, exposing her wet, waiting pussy. His large right hand reached down, picked up his immense tool and rubbed it a few times into her wetness. Then without a word, he impaled her with one smooth thrust. Ann gasped loudly, first in pain then quickly with pleasure. Jamal grabbed her long brown hair into a ponytail and wrapped his hand with it. Ann was now his and his alone, impaled by his massive manhood and on a short leash of hair. Ann's head flew back as he pulled hard to get a better grip. His left hand slapped her sexy ass hard, then grabbed her waist.

Jamal began to pump his cock into Ann with abandon. Sounds of pleasure flowed from between Ann's lips. I watched as his cock slid into her soaked pussy with ease. To my amazement, it fit. How could something that big fit in my little 5-foot 2-inch wife? Jamal appeared to be on autopilot. His thrusts were deep, deliberate, and forceful. His rhythm was intense. Wetness gushed from her pussy and onto our marital bed. Her moans soon turned to sexy taunts. Ann began to tell him how good he felt inside her. How much she loved the feel on him pounding her from behind. She told him that no man had ever been that deep or had ever made her pussy feel so full, so satisfied. Ann said she was close to cumming and that no man had ever made her cum doggy style. She wanted him to be rough, to use her, take her, she wanted to be his sex toy.

Jamal responded by slapping her ass hard, then pulling her hair even harder. She responded by saying, "Take me, my Black Master, make me your little slut. I want to be owned by you". Two men in that room heard that and each reacted differently. As her words flowed from her mouth, my balls tightened, then began to pulse. Without even masturbating, my cock began to ooze cum. I looked down between my legs to see my white goo just dribbling out of the tip. No pleasure, no orgasm, no sense of relief, just a release of white goo. A true ruined orgasm. I reached down and tried stroking. It was too late. My cock just oozed without any pleasure. My body trembled; I was covered in sweat, mind racing and totally mind fucked.

Jamal's reaction on the other hand was pure "Alpha Male". He grabbed her hips with both hands and began pounding her pussy like a jack hammer. He yelled, "Cum for me bitch, cum on my Black cock." His grip on her waist was so tight, I thought he would break her in half. The sound of his balls hitting her clit was like a jack hammer on concrete. About a minute into this intense fucking, I saw her little socked toes begin to curl. Her legs began to shake. Ann began to yell, "YES!!" She then screamed like a wounded animal. Her pussy clamped down on his Black manhood as her body went into convulsions. She tried falling onto our bed, but Jamal held her tight to his body. She had become his own human Fleshlight.

As she exploded into orgasm, Jamal's balls became rock hard. They looked like two golf balls wrapped in a leather bag. I wondered just how much cum could be stored in the huge reservoir between his legs. My answer came quickly. Jamal's back bent backwards. He drove his cock deep into her womb, then growled like a bear in heat. In the faint light of our bedroom, I could see his balls pulsing. Once, twice, three times, finally I lost count. He was planting his seed inside my wife. A true farmer. Not one seed, one plant, no he was plowing an entire field and planting acres of cum inside her womb. His body shook violently but with purpose. As his orgasm subsided, his body twitched three or four times. Each twitch deposited more seed into her fertile womb.

As they came down, he dropped her onto the bed, then collapsed on top of her. They were both breathing heavily, covered in sweat and sexual juices. Ann rolled over and pulled herself into his chest, reached up and took his head in her hands and lustfully kissed him. He responded by pulling her against his massive chest and cupping his strong hands on her tight bubble butt. They cuddled for close to an hour as I sat there, with a deflated penis, my balls and chair covered in little droplets of wasted cum. As they cuddled, things got quiet. So quiet, that unbeknownst to me, I fell asleep. In my dreams, I relived what I just saw, except there were others. Teams of strong Black Bulls using my wife while she begged for them to use her like a sex toy. Then she was pregnant, her tight belly swelling, seeded by one of her many lovers. It was all too much. Suddenly, I startled myself awake.

I opened my eyes and got my bearings. I looked at the clock, it was 10 pm. I heard a soft noise and turned to the bed to find Ann slowly riding Jamal's now hard cock cowgirl style. She was riding him in a slow cantor, eyes glued to his. His strong hands cupped her bra covered size "B" breasts. They spoke softly as she rode her horse's cock. I faintly heard Jamal say that he wanted to see what he was fucking. Ann reached behind her and undid her bra and threw it in my direction. Jamal reached between her legs and tugged her thong hard. I heard it rip. Ann responded with feigned surprise. He handed her cum covered thong to her. She threw it in my direction. It hit me across the face, then fell to my lap. It was soaked completely with his cum and her juices. I lifted it my nose and drew in a long breath. I smelled of sex. His potent cum and her delicious juices. I lowered it to my lips and placed it in my mouth and sucked gently. My mouth filled with the taste of their love making. I began to tremble.

The taste of his cum and her juices running through my mouth made my deflated penis come alive. As it did, I felt a sharp pain. I reached down to discover the source of my discomfort. My hands slid across my penis. I winced. What little cum that had oozed from my penis had dribbled down the shaft then dried in the little hair on my shaft and balls. As I nursed the wetness from Ann's panties, I carefully scrapped my crusty, wasted goo from my shaft.

Meanwhile, Ann continued her ride, her eyes glued to his. Her hands drew circles on his sweaty pecs. They seemed totally connected and enamored with each other. Each bounce of her body totally engulfed his entire shaft. Her tight belly expanded as her pussy filled with his manhood. She whispered she wanted him to pump his seed deep into her womb. He grabbed her and flipped her onto the bed. His massive tool never left her pussy. He grabbed her throat with one hand and started pounding her like he was possessed. She taunted him by asking what he was going to do to her. He responded that he was going to fuck her brains out. She chirped back that she wasn't sure he was man enough. He lost it. He started fucking her so hard the headboard left a crease in the drywall behind our bed. Our wedding picture fell off the wall onto the floor. The mattress on our marital bed slid with each thrust until it was turned about thirty degrees out of sync. Ann screamed that he wasn't man enough to cum twice in one night. He slapped her across the face, then his body stiffened as if he was made of stone. He shook her violently. His hips drove his massive cock all the way to her cervix and beyond. Then the release. Oh, and it was a release.

Jamal grabbed her around the neck with both hands and shook her as if he was murdering her. He howled like a crazy person. His chiseled butt checks tightened to the point they looked like two shiny Black pieces of obsidian. He began to orgasm. It was not natural. It was raw, violent, and out of control. She had taunted him into a rage that I had never witnessed before. Each pump of hot cum was announced with a loud "Argh, Argh, Argh" then a loud "FUCK". As he came, Ann exploded into the most extreme orgasm of her life. She slapped him across the face. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and she shook as though she was being electrocuted. The whole thing looked dangerous. Was he hurting her? Did I need to intervene? My mind raced. I began to get up from my chair. As I did, his body relaxed and he collapsed on top of her, totally covering her body. I stood there silently, not knowing what to do. Moments passed before I heard Ann's sweet voice tell him that she had never been fucked like that by any man before. I could not hear his response as his head was buried between her shoulder and neck. I sat back down.

As I did, I sat in a small puddle of cum. I looked down at my penis. Once again for the second time in one night, my penis had cried tears of pleasureless sorrow without me touching it. Again, small droplets of cum had dripped from the tip only to fall uselessly down my shaft and onto the chair below me. My contribution to this night of unbridled sex was the stain I was leaving on our furniture. I looked back at the bed. Ann had cuddled up against his chest. She was his little spoon. His strong arms held her tight against his sweaty, chiseled chest. His left hand cupped her breast as his right held covered her freshly fuck pussy. His fingers slowly and gently massaged her clit. She squirmed ever so slightly in response.

I was spent. My heart had beaten at 140 beats per second for what seemed like hours. My mind was awash in crazy thoughts of lust and jealousy. My mouth tasted of sex, not my sex but of my wife's sex and her lovers. I found myself trembling, naked and cold, sitting in the dark, sexually unfulfilled, watching my wife in the arms of another man. Yet strangely, it was what I wanted. I closed my eyes.

The sound of a closing door startled me awake. It was light outside. I looked at the clock, it was six am. I had been in the chain for twelve hours. I needed to piss badly. I tried the bathroom door. It was locked, the shower was running. I ran down the hallway to our second bathroom and stood in front of the toilet. I lifted my penis to pee. It looked like shit. It was crusty with dried cum, shriveled and tiny. It had had a rough night and looked like it had been in a drunken stupor. I peed then grabbed a face cloth and washed it off. I made my way back to the bedroom and crawled into bed. Portions were still soaked from their love making, others were dried and crusty. My pillow smelled like Jamal, musky and manly. I lay there staring at the ceiling waiting to see what would appear when the shower ended, and the door opened. About ten minutes passed before the shower stopped and the door opened. It was Ann, fresh and clean and alone. Jamal had left before I had awakened. She stood by the bed, beautiful in every way. Clean, trimmed, with a huge smile. To my surprised, my mouth opened and asked her if I could lick her lovers cum from her pussy. She smiled and looked down at me and told me that I had lost my chance to do that last night. I was confused and asked her what she meant. She said about 3 am they had fucked again. Once they had finished, she had tried to wake me up to see if I wanted to take her pussy back as I had done before. However, she said that I would not wake up, so I lost my chance. She had decided to prop her butt up as she slept so that Jamal's warm seed would sleep soundly within her womb. It was his gift to her and who was she to let it go to waste.

I protested but she said that she wanted Jamal's seed to drip from her all day so that she would be reminded of her incredible night. She reached down to the floor and picked up one of her sexy white socks, then crawled onto the bed next to me. She stroked my cock until it was at attention. She slid the sock over my penis like a little white cloth condom, then laid next to me. She began stroking my cock and whispered into my ear. She told me that Jamal was more than a lover. She had never felt more lust for anyone. His cock was perfect. He was the only man that had ever reached her cervix. The only man to ever make her feel full. When he came inside her, she could feel the warmth of his seed filling her womb. The thought of him planting his seed in her fertile unprotected pussy made her gush with wetness. The sheer volume of cum blew her mind. No one had ever filled her before. She said that fucking him was like fucking a roman god. Perfect in every way. As she spoke my cock became rock hard and ready to cum quickly. It was not going to take long, listening to my beautiful wife tell me about how amazing her lover fucked her was a mind fuck like no other. The she told me that she thought his cock had reprogrammed her brain and her pussy. I asked what she meant. She responded that she thought that she could never fuck another man again. Jamal was a bar that no other man could ever reach. It would be forever his cock in her pussy.

12