Best-Case Scenario Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were as beautiful as I'd imagined.

From over her shoulder, I could see that they were the same rich brown as the rest of her, without a hint of tanline - something I usually found exciting on a white girl, but Desiree's smooth and unbroken skin tone was even more beautiful and invited touching. From where I was I could only see the tops of her nipples, but they were very large and wide, darker than the rest of her breasts and hardening into little cherry stones as I watched. I wanted very much to touch them, and Desiree was way ahead of me, taking my hands and laying them one on each firm tit, urging me with her own hands to rub in circles and massage her delicious flesh.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she said in husky tones, leaning her head back into me. Her beautiful lips tempted me again and so I kissed them, reveling in the sensation of a woman who didn't pull away from my tongue but rather welcomed the embrace and returned it with fervor.

She turned around in my arms without breaking the lip contact and soon I felt her breasts pressing into me, warm and firm against my chest. Her dress dropped to the floor.

"We've got lots of time, sugar," she whispered to me without quite breaking contact with her lips. "Why don't you let me dance for you? I know you want to see my body move..."

She was right, I did want to see her. And I loved the way she wanted to show herself off. My wife is beautiful, but like so many women she doesn't know it and hides herself by turning off the lights or pulling up the sheets on the few occasions we make love. I liked the idea of a woman who wasn't afraid to show off her body and use it to turn me on. If only wives knew what whores knew...

Desiree pushed me gently backward into the recliner, kissed me one more time, and then backed away to let me see all of her for the first time in full-frontal glory. I saw for the first time that she was dressed in a corset, dark red with gold lace, which fully exposed her breasts but covered her waist and plunged down between her legs. She also wore fishnet stockings in the same red, matching red heels, and a gold anklet. Her breasts, now facing me head-on, were round and full and glorious, with nipples even bigger and wider than I'd thought; at least three inches across and deep brown to contrast against her skin. She licked her lips and began swaying expertly to the heavy sax music, feeling up her tits and lifting them to lick her own nipples. Suddenly I imagined what it might have been like to have another woman there licking them for her, and I decided that next time I would definitely have to go with a two-girl show.

For the time being, though, Desiree was doing just fine by herself. She licked her fingers wet and used them to moisten her nipples, which she then pinched with both hands and moved her breasts in and out in slow circles. As she pulled them apart, I imagined my member sliding between them, and as she squeezed them together and moaned I thought of how I could squeeze them for her and try to get both nipples in my mouth at the same time.

She approached me with her tits cupped in her hands. "Suck them," she whispered. "Come on, you know you want to."

I did want to! I started on the left, and tasted her saliva along with a sweet nipple and a hint of honey. Had she glazed her tits just a bit? If so, I loved it, and with the abandon of a man starved for lusty sex licked all over her nipple as if I couldn't get enough.

"Damn, you love that, don't you?" Desiree asked me. "Go on and try the other one, sugar. I want you to lick my titties real good..."

I loved the way she responded to me, letting me indulge myself in her. My wife often made me feel self-conscious, unable to comprehend why I wanted to lick her body or even giggling when I moaned in excitement. Desiree took it all in stride and invited more, and I didn't care that she was just performing a paid service; she was doing it pretty fucking well!

I licked and sucked her other breast all over, put my face between them to taste the faint salty sweat of her cleavage, and while I was at it rubbed my hands up and down her smooth and silky thighs. For the first time she dipped her hips down low enough to brush the tip of my straining cock, and the slight touch almost made me lose my load.

Desiree began to slide down my body, and when her lips were level with mine she let me taste them again, this time licking her tongue around my lips and letting the contact be fleeting and light. I enjoyed it as much as a full-on kiss, and lay back to let her do as she wanted without pressing for more.

"Tell me something else you like," she whispered. "I want to make it good for you."

"You're doing great," I mumbled.

"I can tell you like my tits," she said. "You want to put that big cock between them don't you?"

"Uh-huh..."

She slid down between my legs, delicate fingers touching and stroking my raging hard on. She looked at it as if fascinated, checking me out the way I'd checked her out. I found that I liked it, especially since she seemed to get really turned on just by the sight of me. I was past caring how genuine her reactions were.

"Come on, you shy stallion," she said with a smile in my direction. "I know you can do better than that. Tell me like you mean it!"

"Let me fuck your tits, Desiree!"

"Yeah, fuck them for me..." Desiree wrapped her huge titties around my throbbing member, sliding up and down until her cleavage was slick with pre-come. The look on her face was like a shameless woman in full heat, and she moaned like a pornstar while I thrust between her mounds. She seemed to know just when to slow down and make me wait, and then started again to build me up higher.

"I'm going to come if you keep doing that," I warned her through clenched teeth.

"Do you want to come now?"

"Yeah..."

"Shoot your load on me, baby," she hissed. "Come on, fuck my titties good and hard!"

I tensed, and white cream spurt between her breasts and onto her neck. She moaned lustfully and let me come on her body, stroking me until I was finished, until she finally stood up and began rubbing my cream all over her own tits.

"That was good, honey," she said with a smile. "But I hope you don't think we're done yet. Desiree's got more for you."

* * * * *

After a few minutes in the bathroom, Desiree came back out. She had removed her corset and now wore nothing but a navel ring and heels. I had moved to the bed at her suggestion, and she joined me there, lying on her side next to me and playing her fingertips across my chest.

"I could tell you needed that bad," she said with a smile. "And a knew a strong, young dude like you would have another shot in him. So I wanted to get you off right away, let you relax a bit and enjoy the evening. 'Cause if you want more, sugar, I got more for you!"

"I think I can be ready for another go in a few minutes," I said. She was right - I had been awfully tense, and a good release was exactly what was needed. And with a sexy woman like Desiree, I knew I would be good for another round or two.

"So, what do you think so far?" she asked playfully. "Am I being good to you?"

"Very good," I replied.

"That's what I like to hear," she said.

We had a little small talk for a bit; she asked me about myself, my work, and so on. Then she asked me whether I was married.

"Yes, actually I am," I replied.

"She must be a lucky lady, having a man like you in her bed almost every night."

"She doesn't take advantage of that as much as I'd like. Actually, we don't have much of a sex life."

"Damn, how does she keep her hands off you?" Desiree gave my half-hard cock a gentle stroke and squeeze to make her point. "If you were my man, I'd want you every night and twice on Sunday."

"She just doesn't have much of a sex drive, I guess. And when we do it, she's not that into it."

"Mmm, you just bring that lady of yours to me, sugar. I'll show her how to make you hot."

I wished that were possible. The thought of Desiree and my wife together gave me a shiver, even though I it could never happen, and I felt my cock rise in Desiree's hand.

"Wow, baby, you're getting hot again already! You like thinking about me and your wife, don't you? You know, sometimes a woman just needs some time with another woman to get her motor runnin'... maybe you could let me and her put on a little show for you sometime. Wouldn't you like to see me sucking her titties, kissing her sweet lips, licking her hot pussy..."

The image in my head got me harder, but I knew it was impossible. "She doesn't even like oral," I said sadly. "I don't know, maybe I'm doing it wrong."

"Want me to show you how, sugar?"

Without waiting for a response, Desiree rolled over me, pressing her breasts into me for just a moment, and then sat herself up on the other side of the bed with her legs spread wide.

"Come on, let me show you something you can take home to your lover. Now I want you to lie down there between my legs and get a real good look."

I did as she told, and found myself with my face inches away from her pussy. She was shaved, which was a real turn-on for me, and it allowed me to see everything (my wife doesn't even trim). She reached down with both hands and spread the outer lips apart.

"You need to know about a woman if you're going to be the best lover you can, sugar. You got what it takes as a man, no doubt, but I can show you how to use it and drive your lady wild. See, these are the inner labia, they like to be liked with nice, slow strokes... the other lips like sucking, but not too hard. Everything needs to be real gentle. Go on, touch me here... see what it feels like."

I touched gently where she indicated, right along her inner pussy lips, and she sighed softly.

"That's real nice, you're doing fine. But you need to have your fingers nice and wet. You can suck on 'em or just dip into some of my love honey. Not too deep now... I'm ready to fuck you good right now, but your lady sounds like she needs to be brought up slow. That's it, just go into me a little, get your fingers nice and wet... Mm, that's much better.

"Now, right up here's my clit, and you need to be real tender there. Just give it a little tickle with your tongue there, honey... nice and wet now... yeah, that's right, just a little tickle, a little faster... damn, honey, you're makin' me wet..."

I followed her guidance and licked her clitoris with light but constant strokes, and at her suggestion I put my hands around her thighs and held apart her pussy lips just as she had been doing.

"Look up at me... that's right, look how hot you're getting me, you need to watch your lady so you see what she likes. Try something a little different, like moving your tongue in circles instead - yeah, that's right. Every woman likes it a little different, so you need to find out what your lady likes best... fuck yeah, you're gonna make me come... lick a little harder now... give it a little suck, that's right, you're doing so good... oh fuck, I'm gonna come now, don't stop, keep licking me while I'm coming, it'll make me come harder and harder... fuck yeah! Oh FUCK, I'm coming! Lick my cunt, I'm coming hard, baby!!"

With one hand squeezing her tit and the other pulling me deeper into her, Desiree arched her back high and moaned like a cat in heat. I was sure it was just for show, but then I felt a new wetness on my lips and realized that she really was climaxing, that I had gotten her off for real! The idea that I'd been able to do that to a pro really stroked my ego, and charged my cock to full hardness as well.

"Yeah... oh yeah, baby, that's good... slow down now, nice slow and gentle licking on my pussy lips, that's right... oh, you're so good, honey, you made me come real good..."

I left her pussy and crawled up to kiss her panting lips, and she slid her tongue into my mouth to taste her own juices. With her legs still spread around me, my hard cock came up between them and brushed her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna fuck me all right," she whispered, "but not yet, baby. I want to get you ready to explode before you put that big cock in me."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Only what you did to me," she replied, giving me another taste of her warm, full lips. "You really like my lips, I know you do... but I haven't shown you half of what these lips can do."

I knew where she was heading as she started to make her way down my body, kissing here and there as she went, letting her breasts slide down past my cock and finally stopping between my legs. She pursed her lips and kissed me tenderly right on the head of my member, then dropped her head down and licked up the shaft, again and again, as if it were a lollypop. Then, finally, she lowered her mouth over then end and pulled me inside the warm wetness, taking me almost to the back of her throat in one long, slow thrust. Her head began to bob up and down in my lap as her wonderful lips and tongue worked their magic on me, and when I looked down at her, lusty and hungry eyes gazed back.

If I hadn't already come once, she would have had me shooting down her throat within seconds, but as it was I was able to sit back and enjoy the sensation without having to worry about losing my load. She varied her technique, pulling off with gentle sucking over the head and running her moistened lips down the sides, her tongue up the middle, doing it all with no hands just the way I liked it best.

"You want to fuck me now?" she asked as she pulled her lips off me.

"Yes..." I replied.

"Want to fuck your cock deep into my pussy?"


"Uh-huh..."

She got up on her knees and straddled me, holding my cock in one hand and rubbing it back and forth across moist pussy lips. "That's where I want you," she whispered. "Come on, sugar, drive it into me. Fuck me good and hard!"

I lifted my hips slightly, and for just a moment she pulled away. She smiled at me then, and said, "Only teasing." Then she dropped down and let her pussy engulf my member all at once!

She tensed as I entered her, letting a moan out long and slow, pushing down with her hips until I was inside her up to the hilt. Then she began to rock up and down, her tits bouncing on her chest, her head thrown back in lusty pleasure.

"Yeah baby... fuck me... fuck my cunt... give it to me deep and hard..."

I began to sit up, wanting a mouthful of her tits. Desiree understood and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in even deeper as she did. She now sat in my lap with my cock buried in her and her tits right at mouth-level for me. I kissed her lips first, then sucked on her nipples as she continued to bounce her fine body on my cock.

"Come for me... come in my pussy, I want to feel you come one more time!"

"Put your tongue in my mouth," I said, and she did so, thrusting into me even as I did into her.

My second shot for the night creamed her pussy deep inside. She went tense as I released hot come deep inside her, sucking hard at my lips and pressing her big tits tight into my chest. For a long moment we were locked together, and then she relaxed, arching her back and leaning away from me with a long moan of pleasure. Her bountiful tits thrust into the sky, her hair thrown back and her wet lips trembling, she gave me an image to fantasize about for years to come of a hot, sexy woman overcome with lust.

She came back up for one more kiss, then lifted herself off my member at last.

"That was a really hot fuck, stallion," she said with a smile. "Too bad we're almost out of time. Are you sure I couldn't stay the night? I could make it worth your while..."

I knew her rates for the whole night, and even if I didn't have a plane to catch in the morning, I couldn't have afforded them. "Sorry, Desiree," I said with a shrug and a smile, "as much as I'd like to, it's just not in the cards."

* * * * *

She got up, cleaned up, and got dressed in the next five minutes, and had herself ready to go just as the clock ran out on two hours - the wildest two hours I'd ever had. She gave me her card on the way out, saying, "Call me next time you're in town. I can bring a friend if you want to."

I gave her the flowers, $300 for her time and $150 for her tip, which she accepted graciously. She gave me one last deep tongue kiss (on the house), and then quietly left my life.

I went to bed with her scent still lingering on me.

The next morning I caught my plane home and found the wife waiting for me at the airport. She was happy to see me, and looking forward to a nice dinner out on part of my remaining $300 (which she believed to be my entire profit from the tables). The night of our dinner, I convinced my wife to let me go down on her, and using what Desiree taught me I brought her to a thrilling orgasm. She was good enough to reward me by fucking me in my lap, the same way I'd done Desiree. The memory of that encounter heated me up far more than my wife alone had ever been able to do, and it must have been catching because she told me afterward that it was some of the best sex we'd ever had together.

I wish I could tell her my secret. For now, I'll just have to accept the irony that an occasional night with a sexy whore is the best thing for my marriage. I'm already saving up for my next business trip!

(Note - I believe in safe sex and it's an especially good idea when dealing with prostitutes, but since this is a fantasy I've taken the liberty of ignoring the rubbers. Oh, and incidentally, I did once win $800 playing blackjack in Vegas during an unanticipated overnight layover, but since I was sharing a room with a colleague the idea of hiring an escort was out of the question.)

12