Best Family - Showering with Family

Story Info
A young man showers with his two sisters and mother.
11.1k words
4.52
260.5k
330
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jagwalip
jagwalip
96 Followers

This is my first ever story, of anything, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. At this point I value any and all comments and criticisms.

In my early drafts, I jump tense a few times, and I did read it a couple of times to ensure that it is first-person/present-tense, as much as possible, but a couple of past-tense words might have slipped through. This entire story is pure fiction. I never mention "my" name, in order for you, the reader, to put yourself into the brother's position, if you wish.

*****

Chapter 1

It's 7am on a Friday, and my alarm wakes me up to a classic rock station, lightly echoing in the room. I open my eyes to a new day and stretch my arms and legs for a few seconds, then I do a quick adjustment to the morning wood in my boxers. I push the blanket off of me, sit up, turn off the alarm, and do one more quick stretch before stepping out of bed. Pulling back the window curtain just a bit, it looks like it's going to be a nice fall day outside, and my college classes don't start for a few more hours.

I grab my towel and toss it over my shoulder as I open my door to the hallway. Directly across the hall is my older sister's room. Emily is two years older than I am, with an average build, and her dark brown hair stops just above her shoulders. She's just starting her senior year at our collage, and she has a pretty good idea where she is headed in life. Her door is open, and as usual, Emily and my younger sister, Sarah, are working on putting together today's fashion ensemble.

Sarah is a senior at the local high school and has grown into a beautiful curvy young lady, with just a few extra, well placed, pounds. Her hair is light brown, and she usually keeps it short, almost like a pixie cut. It's a very sexy look on her.

They are both wearing lightweight robes that go down to about their mid-thighs, hurrying around each other, back and forth across the room, as they lay out different pairings on Emily's bed. Since Emily has a much larger closet in her room, they share it, so this is a pretty common scene.

I lean against my door frame as I stop and admire their bustling for a few moments. While Emily is in the closet rummaging, Sarah carries a shirt over to the foot of the bed, turns, and bends over to place it on the other clothes. As she's aligning the shirt with the rest of her selections, I tilt my head to get a better view under the bottom hem of her robe. I can clearly see her puffy shaven mound, pressed together between the diamond shaped opening, at the pinnacle of her legs. After a few seconds, Sarah shifts her weight onto her left leg, and apparently turned her head over her right shoulder to look back at me. When I finally notice her looking back at me, she grins for a second, and says,

"You better jump in the shower, or you're going to make me late for class!"

While still smiling back at me, and after giving me a quick look over, she shifts her weight back and forth a couple of times, which wiggles her butt cheeks, ever so slightly. I smile back at her, nod and say,

"Good morning to you too, sis. I'm on it, don't worry."

I give her a quick wink and then I veer left to head down the hallway, a dozen steps or so, to the bathroom.

As per my usual morning ritual, the first thing I do is hang my towel on one of several hooks and start brushing my teeth. A minute later, fortunately, and surprisingly, my boxers are finally loose enough to relieve my bladder. I turn the shower on and wait for it to get to a nice hot temperature. Dropping my boxers to the floor, I hop into the shower. It's a fairly large size Jacuzzi tub and shower, with an angled floor seat at the back, jets, and a semi-transparent curtain, the whole shebang.

It takes me about a minute to quickly wash off, always paying special attention to clean the half-staff member between my legs. I hear the door open a crack, and Sarah says in a bubbly tone,

"Are you done?"

"Yeah, I'm all set." I respond.

I can see her bouncing figure through the slightly blurry curtain as she steps into the bathroom, closes the door, and slides her robe off of her shoulders and onto the floor. Then she steps into the back of the shower, where we are facing each other. My sisters and I are all the same height, so we are eye-to-eye now. Sarah reaches past me with her right hand to feel the water. She grins at me and says,

"Nice and hot this morning. Just like I like it."

As she says that, she steps closer to me, puts her left hand behind my neck, and smoothly slides her right hand back past my hip, and around my dick. She cups and lightly plays with my balls, with her fingers, while firmly squeezing the base of my quickly hardening cock between the circle of her thumb and first finger. I put both of my hands on her bare hips as she pulls my head to hers for a strong kiss, then, like a well-rehearsed dance move, she spins us around 180 degrees. Her firm C cup breasts are pressed against my chest, and I can feel her young perky nipples poking into me. Sarah is now directly under the shower head, and she's still holding and kissing me as the water starts pouring over her head. We separate just a bit, and end our powerful kiss.

"I'm going to need my front and back done today." Sarah says with her cute smile. "You can start with the front while I do my hair."

"No problem at all, sis. Which body wash do you want to use?"

"Let's go with... Mango." She says, as she turns around, bends over, and backs her smooth round ass into my crotch. Now my fully solid dick is nestled straight up between her tight butt cheeks as she wiggles her sweet bottom back and forth, just like her earlier tease. After a couple of seconds, *and way too soon for me*, she stands up, turns around, and gingerly hands me the bottle of mango body wash as she pours a little shampoo into her own hand. Sarah starts to streak the shampoo through her hair, as I work a good amount of body wash into a frothy lather.

I start on her shoulders, in between her arms, since they are raised and are turning her hair into an aromatic ball of shampoo foam. While I am rubbing and massaging her shoulders, Sarah releases a light satisfied moan.

"mmmm, That feels reeeally good." she says, with her eyes closed, so she doesn't get anything in her eyes.

After about half a minute, I start to move my hands down to her perfectly formed tits. I thoroughly massage her breasts, and occasionally flick her nipples a bit between my fingers, which causes her body to twitch a little.

"Stop..." She giggles, "That... tickles." and then shoots me a quick grin.

Sarah's hair is completely frothed, so she moves her hands, covered with thick white shampoo foam, down to my still rock hard dick, and starts to massage the foam into my balls with one hand, while slowly jacking my cock up and down with the other. Her thumb is rubbing over the head of my throbbing penis, and it feels great. That causes me to spend a bit more time on her breasts then is really necessary, but neither of us are complaining. I finally move down to her stomach, and start washing her mostly flat belly and massaging her shapely hips.

Sarah is still rubbing my cock up and down when I move one of my hands around to hold her butt and the other down into the smooth and puffy slit that I was admiring earlier. I quickly rub over her pelvic area, to soap up the area, and then start sliding my middle finger back and forth in between her juicy pussy lips. She spreads her legs, just a bit. Each time I slid my finger over her clitoris, I could feel it swelling up.

"ahhhh, that's nice..." Sarah whispers while breathing deeply and tilting her head back to rinse off her hair at the same time.

After maybe a minute of massaging Sarah's slit with my finger, I began to slide the tip of the finger into her pussy. With each slip, I would put just a little more of my finger into her very wet pussy.

"uhh" "uhh" "uhh" "Uhh" "Uhh" "UHh" "UHh" "UHH" she gasps as my middle finger went all the way into her tight hole.

She is now just holding my cock tightly, and she moves her other hand and grabs my wrist to keep my finger deep inside of her for a few moments.

Sarah lets out a long breath, and then slowly pulls my finger out of her.

"Okay, bro, now my back." she says as she squeezes her fist on my cock a few times before releasing it.

Sarah turns around and bends over again to get her conditioner. I take the opportunity to rinse my cock off in the shower spray from her back, and then rub the head up and down Sarah's crack. Rubbing down across the entrance of her ass and her pussy, I can feel the meaty tenderness of her pussy lips at her warm entrance each time my head rubs across it.

Sarah pours some conditioner into her hand and then stands back upright. I get some more mango body wash and start to lather it up to start working it onto her back. We are closer together now, with Sarah's chest still under the water while working the conditioner into her hair, and with my dick again snuggled between her warm buttocks, while she slowly rocks her hips from side to side. I again start to rub and massage her shoulders, and I can feel them relaxing under the firm and gentle pressure from my fingers.

Before I finish massaging her shoulders Sarah moves her hands down to her own breasts and starts slowly squeezing and massaging them with the leftover conditioner. I start to move my hands down to her back and Sarah bends forward, to allow easier access to her back, and other things. Her head and back are now in the water, and we both hold our breath for a moment, in anticipation of what's coming next.

I slowly slide the head of my cock from the top of her round ass, down her crack, and past the dark puckered circle of her anus. I rub the head around, for just a moment, and I can again fell the warm, wet, plushness of my sister's supple lower-lips. Then I slide my head past her tempting hole until I could feel it pressing against her hood. I rub my head over her clit a few times and then finally ran the head back to her slit, until it stopped, captured in the warm pocket of her pussy opening. Sarah can also feel the warmth of my head and she arches her back down, and pushes her ass out. The tip of my stiff cock enters my sister's pussy. Her pussy is so tight, for an 18 year old high school senior, but she is so wet, and my cock slides smoothly into her.

"Ahhhhh" She exhales.

After the initial insertion, we pause, all-in, for several seconds. Then we start to create a rhythm as we slide apart and push back into each other. Her pussy is wrapped tightly around my cock as I plunge deep into her, stroke after stroke. I move my hands down her back and start to rub the remaining body wash, onto her butt cheeks. Squeezing, pushing, and spreading her cheeks as we continue to pound into each other. Sarah reaches back and grabs both of my hands. She pulls them around to the front of her, and positions each one. My left hand is lead to her left breast, which I start to slowly squeeze and massage, and she guides my right hand down, past her navel, to the mound of her pussy lips. Taking her cue, I start using my first and middle fingers to tease the growing bump of her clitoris. I rub her clit in rhythm with our pushing and thrusting into each other.

"Just, like, that." she says, with a sisterly seriousness.

I continue rubbing her clit and thrusting my cock into my sister's pussy.

"Yes... Just, Like, That!"

She snaps her head back and the water from her short hair spatters against my face and chest. She lets out a strong moan as her pussy throbs and pulsates around my cock. She reaches back to me and grabs my hips, pulling me into her, and as deep inside her as she can get me. She just holds me there. It feels like her tight pussy is actually sucking and pulling my cock deeper into her. Her hands release from my hips, and they move quickly to the wall in front of her, to hold her up, as her knees begin to wobble and shake. I move my left hand down to her hip and continue to bury my cock deep inside her, and keep her balanced, until she finishes with her powerful orgasm.

Sarah's swollen pussy finally releases the pressure on my cock. She exhales deeply as I slide my still hard member out of her tight hole. She stands, takes a moment to compose herself, and to catch her breath, and then starts to rinse off her entire body, from head to toe.

"You came pretty quickly this morning, sis, and it felt really strong... and amazing."

"Yeah... I kind of got myself close before I got out of bed this morning." She says, looking back at me with a big smirk on her face, as she finishes rinsing herself off.

Sarah steps out from under the water, puts her arms around me, and we share another big, long, kiss. Then, with a satisfied smile, she says,

"Thanks, bro, that was awesome!"

"Any, Time." I say, returning her smile, as she steps past me, gets out of the shower, and wraps herself in a towel.

I lather up some shampoo for my head, and as soon as I step under the water to rinse it off, I think,

'Thank goodness we have a tankless water heater, or this would be getting really *blue*, really fast.'

Just then, Sarah pops her head back into the shower and says,

"Have a good day, bro. You better hurry... Emily is next."

Chapter 2

A few moments later I can hear Sarah open the bathroom door and leave. After a couple of seconds of washing off, I turn around and I again see the familiar sight of a slender figure, dropping her robe to the floor, just beyond the semi-transparent shower curtain. The next thing I see is the sparkling face of my fit older sister, peeking in from the rear of the shower.

"Are you ready for me, little brother?" Emily says with a twinge of excitement in her voice.

"Jump on in, sis. You're up." I say with an equal amount of anticipation, as she immediately jumps into the shower with me.

It's only the second week of classes, and Emily has been keeping herself busy with school, friends, and work for the last few weeks, so we haven't had much time together. In fact, this is the first time, since classes started, that she joined me for a shower.

Emily's body is leaner than Sarah's, and she's also a C cup, but hers are a bit more bouncy then our little sister's. I glance her over as she steps into the shower and notice that her bikini line is no longer fully shaved, like our little sister's. What she has now is a thin, neatly trimmed strip, going straight up above the top of where her slit is. I found this new design of hers very tantalizing, and subconsciously, I lick my lips.

"I see you notice my new trim." Emily says in a playful tone. "You can take a closer look in a minute."

She steps under the water with me and we embrace each other tightly.

"I'm looking forward to it." I say as I raise my eyebrow a couple of times, showing serious commitment to that statement.

We then simultaneously initiate a powerful kiss. Swirling our tongues around each other's and playing our little game of tongue wrestling. Whatever pressure I may have lost in my penis is now flowing back in, and my cock is quickly rising in between my sister's legs. It wasn't long before each heartbeat made the head of my cock throb and bounce against the outer pussy lips of my big sister.

Feeling the new force between her legs, Emily positions the head of my cock between her lips, and begins slowly rubbing her clit back and forth over my dick. The feeling is wonderful, and we also start moving our hands over and around each other's bodies.

I move both my hands down to Emily's tiny and tight butt, and begin to massage her cheeks thoroughly. After a few more moments of our playful groping, we finally stop kissing. Without breaking our gaze into each other eyes, Emily lowers herself slowly onto her knees and casually grasps my completely hard member, and points it at her mouth. While still looking up at me, even with the occasional splash of water on her face, which is mostly hitting my back, she confidently takes my dick into her mouth and begins to roll her tongue around the head of my penis.

Emily's technique has my eyes rolling back in my head, and as I tilt my head back, the water from the shower starts flowing over my face and down my chest. Emily reaches her hand up and lightly scratches her short nails down over my chest. I look down at her, wiping some of the water out of my face, to see what she is doing. When our eyes met again, without stopping her oral sorcery, she points her first two fingers at my eyes, then to her eyes, and back to mine. She wants us to keep our eyes locked, and at this point, I am totally fine with that.

She is still sucking and bobbing on my cock while jacking the base of my dick with a circular grip of her hand. I move my hands down to Emily's head, not to guide her, 'she certainly doesn't need any assistance', but just to sensually touch her cheeks in appreciation. Just when I felt that I might actually explode into my sister's mouth, Emily sucks and pulls my cock from her mouth, resulting in an echoing *pop* sound from the walls of the bathroom.

"Your turn, bro. Time to check out the landing zone." Emily says, with a wonton smile on her face.

She stands up and kisses me on the cheek. We intentionally slide our bodies past each other to change positions, so that she can be under the shower head for a while.

Emily raises her right leg and places her foot onto the lip of the shower. I know what she wants now, but just to be a little unexpected, I move closer to her, cup one of her perfectly sized tits in each of my hands, and begin to sensually kiss her supple neck while massaging her breasts. I can fell the head of my dick rubbing against the back of her smooth elevated thigh. She is obviously enjoying this, because she tilts her head to allow me better access to her neck. I start to move my way down, by licking and sucking on each breast for a few moments. Emily is rolling her head around as she enjoys the sensations that I am sending through her body. Then I slowly and softly begin to kiss and lick a random path down her smooth flat stomach. As I approach the top of her pelvic bone, I can feel her start to twitch with each gentle kiss on her skin.

I finally get down to her landing strip, and I pause for a moment to admire the craftsmanship of this new trim. Emily is still extremely smooth, everywhere except this patch, and for some reason this is very exciting to me. Emily detects my pause and looks down at me. She slides both hands down the side of her body, starting just above her tits, and ending with the tips of her fingers on each side of her slit. Now, leaning her shoulder against the shower wall for support, she parts her beautiful pussy lips in front of me.

"What do you think?"

"It looks very tasty." I say, licking my lips again. "I think it's time to come in for a landing."

I glance up at her, and our eyes meet again, as I move in and begin to run my tongue over, around, and through her new patch of hair. After a few seconds I move down to where I know she really wants me to be. First I lick the outside of her pussy lips, down the left side, as far down as I can go. I start to circle over to the right side, and the tip of my tongue slides right over her sweet hole. Emily shivers just a bit, as I continue lapping back up the right side of her lips and then down into the center of her wet opening.

My tongue is now over my big sister's favorite button. I look up as I start flicking and pressing my tongue over her enlarging clitoris. Emily smiles and nods at me, and then closes her eyes and tilts her head back into the hot shower. The water is running down her face, over her breasts and belly, and mixing with the sweet and salty juices from her pussy. She uses the fingers on one hand to keep her tight pouty lips parted, for my oral enjoyment. Her other hand is caressing and squeezing her breasts. One, then the other, then back.

jagwalip
jagwalip
96 Followers