Best Friend, Best Lover, My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to believe his eyes, he stared down at his mother's hand and fingers while she stared up at him. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. Feeling as if he was already ready to cum, never has he been as sexually excited as he was now. Making him even bigger and harder, she stroked him faster.

"It's been such a long time since I've had a hard cock in my hand," she said continuing to stare down at his prick before looking up at him with a sexually aroused smile. "You have a beautiful penis, Tommy," she said with a dirty laugh. "Your cock is much bigger and much harder than your father's cock." She laughed. "In the way that you love my naked tits, I love your naked prick."

Then, in the way that he unexpectedly kissed her, French kissed her, and then felt her breasts through her clothes, she did something unexpected, too. She leaned her head down to his lap and kissed his cock while licking the head of his stiff prick. Then, staring up at him with her big, blue eyes while smiling, she leaned her head down again to take him in her mouth.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe this. My mother has my prick in her mouth. I can't believe she has my dick in her mouth. She's blowing me. My mother is blowing me. I can't believe my beautiful MILF of a mother is sucking my cock,' he thought.

# # #

"Cum Tommy. Cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak.

She continued sucking him while he fondled her naked breasts and pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples.

"Cum Tommy. Cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum," she said removing his cock from her mouth again to speak.

She stroked him harder and faster while sucking him deeper. His mother was giving him the best blowjob of his life. Never thinking that she ever gave a blowjob, he never knew that his mother was such a great cocksucker. She removed his prick from her mouth to speak again.

"It's been such a long time since I've given a blowjob, and it's not much of a blowjob unless you cum in my mouth and I swallow your cum," she said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

She continued stroking him while sucking him. Stroking him faster while stroking him harder, she was determined for him to cum in her mouth. He continued feeling and fondling his mother's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. In the way that it didn't take his mother long to cum when he masturbated her, it didn't take him long to cum in his mother's mouth with her blowing him.

"Mom. Mom! Oh, Mom," said Tommy. He put a gentle hand to the back of his mother's red, pretty head while humping her mouth. "I'm cumming. Oh, my God, Mom, I'm cumming," he said ejaculating a huge load of his warm, oozy cum in his mother's mouth.

After swallowing her son's cum, she sucked him dry and licked him clean.

# # #

Still reeling from making out with his mother while feeling her breasts through her clothes, Tommy couldn't believe he masturbated her. He couldn't believe that she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. He couldn't believe that she fondled his prick, stroked his cock, and sucked his dick. He couldn't believe that he ejaculated his cum in his mother's mouth and she swallowed his cum.

Once inside the house, he quickly showered after his mother showered. With her already in bed, her bedroom light was off. Between the wine and all of the sexual activity, obviously she was tired. Clearly, she wanted to go to sleep.

Yet, hoping she didn't, maybe she had second thoughts of all that happened. Maybe she was feeling guilty with having incestuous sex with her son. Even though they both knew what they did was wrong, he needed to reassure her that they had made the right decision in having incestuous sex. Clearly, with them ready and begging for it, they both needed that kind of loving, sexual affection.

Not wanting her to be embarrassed and not allowing her to take the shame of having sex with her son on her shoulders, he entered his mother's bedroom wearing only a towel. Ready to finally be rejected and ejected from her bedroom, he wouldn't be able to sleep if he didn't try. Now or never, he turned her doorknob and turned on her bedroom light.

"Mom? Are you still awake?"

She turned on her bedroom light on her nightstand.

"What is Tommy? What's the matter? Is there something wrong?"

He looked at her with sadness.

"Yes," he said. "There is something wrong."

She sat up in bed, moved over to make room for him, and patted her side of the bed for him to sit. Before climbing in bed with her, he deliberately allowed his towel to fall to his feet. He was naked. He wanted his mother to see him naked. He wanted her to see his naked, erect prick in the full, bright light of her bedroom.

What she obviously couldn't see in the darkened driveway before, she was clearly seeing now in her brightly lit bedroom. He stood for a long minute beside his mother's bed to make sure that she got a good, long look at his naked prick. As if sexually teasing her, he took his cock in his hand while slowly stroking himself.

"Oh, my, Tommy. You're naked," she said as if she didn't know and as if this was the first time seeing his erect prick.

He stared down at his cock before staring up at his mother.

"We're not done, Mom," he said. "I'm not finished with you."

She looked at him with confusion.

"Not done? Not finished? What do you mean, Tommy? What more can we possibly do that we haven't already done," she asked with the innocence of a mother with her perverted son?

# # #

He climbed in her bed beside his mother.

"We need to make love and then, we need to fuck. I need to fuck you, Mother. I need to cum in your pussy. With you making love and fucking a cheating man throughout all of your marriage, I want you to make love and fuck a real man now," he said while looking at her with lustful love and horniness. "I want you to make love and fuck someone who loves you. I want you to make love and fuck your son."

Again, in the way that she didn't reject him before, she didn't reject him now. She sat higher up in bed to remove her nightgown. Then, she pushed down the blanket and sheet for him to see her naked body.

Tommy stared at his mother's big, naked breasts. He stared at her pink nipples and her symmetrical areolas. As if she had a fire burning inside of her, he stared at his mother's bright, red, trimmed pussy.

She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. His mother was such a MILF. If he judged her age by her shapely body, he'd think that she was thirty-five-years-old instead of forty-five-years-old.

Making out with her again, French kissing her while feeling her naked breasts, fingering her erect nipples, and rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her pussy, she was already plenty wet. Something he always imagined doing while masturbating himself, he mounted his mother. Immediately, she reached down for his erect prick and moved it to her pussy.

While continuing to kiss one another, he slowly humped her and she slowly humped him. Then, returning his harder and faster humps with her harder and faster humps, no longer making love, they were fucking. He was fucking his mother and she was fucking her son.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I love you. I love you, Mom," said Tommy breathlessly.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back.

"I love you, too, Tommy," she said. Then, she whispered something in his ear that not only sexually excited him but also that made him happy. "Now that we broke the ice with us not turning back, never turning back, I want to suck you every morning and fuck you every night.

Every day for the next two-years, until Tommy found his future wife and the mother of his future children, and until Maureen finally found her new man, she sucked her son every morning and he fucked his mother every night. Now, that they were both happily married, they looked back at their two-year period of forbidden sex with fond memories. Whenever they were alone and horny, he masturbated over the memory of having incestuous sex with his mother and she masturbated over the memory of having forbidden sex with her son.

THE END