Best Friend Brain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was something she really struggled with, although to make up for it she shoved her tongue back into Peyton's pussy once the other woman's orgasm was done to try and tongue fuck her to another climax. Mostly because she wanted more girl cum, but she also wanted to just give Peyton more pleasure. Besides, Peyton was already way ahead of her.

For the next few blissful moments the two girls frantically tongue fucked each other, forcing themselves to keep going through their climaxes and give the other another one. One of the downsides to dating each other was that they could get very competitive, especially Peyton, although when it came to sex that could be a very, very good thing. Liv wasn't sure it had ever benefited them quite as well as this, as they truly became lost in giving and receiving pleasure.

Although along the way they started fighting about who was on top, first Liv flipping them, then Peyton, then back and forth before they settled on both being on their sides. Which wasn't the easiest for riding each other's faces, but it did make it particularly intimate, making it Liv's favourite.

Peyton always wanted to win, but this was one compromise she could very much live with, as it allowed both girls to slide their hands all over each other, and more importantly squeeze each other's butts and shove the other's cunt deeper into their faces. Perhaps too deep, as breathing was really becoming an issue, and while Peyton was delighted to find that as a zombie she had more stamina to actually keep up with Liv, neither one of them had unlimited stamina.

They also only had so much cum they could give or take, exhaustion eventually overwhelming them to the point they had to roll away from each other for a few long seconds. But of course they hated the fact that they were barely touching during that, especially poor Peyton who had waited so long for this.

Her body didn't feel like it could move, let alone cum again, but Peyton still ached for more, and clearly Liv felt the same way because at the same time they slowly began turning around and getting up, meeting each other halfway. Then when they were both sitting up and staring at the other they gave each other a bashful smile, and then gently kissed. Then not so gently.

Then not gently at all, Peyton pushing Liv back onto her back, breaking the kiss and licking some of her own cum off of Liv's face. Before she could get it all Liv flipped their positions and licked her cum off of Peyton's face, the process then repeating until they started kissing again, once again sharing girl cum as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Then Peyton had a wicked idea how to make this even better, Liv clearly having the exact same idea, as simultaneously they slid a hand in between each other's legs. Peyton almost laughed at how wonderfully in sync they were, but that feeling quickly went away when she actually got to touch Liv's bare pussy, and Liv got to touch hers.

Instead they both moaned into the kiss, then broke it so they could look intensely into each other's eyes as they pushed a finger into the other's twat. That initial penetration was long and slow, Liv and Peyton obviously savouring every single moment of it, which included pausing before officially starting to finger each other.

It was crazy that they were a lesbian couple who had never done this before. That on their first date Peyton had bent over her desk and begged Liv to spank her and then fuck her virgin ass. Things they had done repeatedly with a variety of different toys, all in the name of having sex with each other while staying safe.

Ironically in the end it hadn't mattered, and Peyton had become a zombie anyway, almost making Peyton wish that they hadn't bothered and had been doing this from the start. Almost, because that had showed just how much Liv cared about her, and made this even more special than it would have been, which Peyton would have thought impossible.

Liv also thought it was ironic, but she was trying not to think about it because otherwise she would cry, and nobody liked crying during sex. Besides, both she and especially her girlfriend had waited for this for so long, and the last thing she wanted to do was ruin it.

Quite the opposite really, she wanted to make it as special as possible, especially for her girlfriend turned so much more, as apparently she had been pining after her for years. So Liv desperately tried to keep her emotions in check while concentrating on fucking Peyton, which was actually pretty easy, especially while kissing, tasting and now fingering her girlfriend while staring into her pretty face.

Some small part of Liv had still been worried that she wouldn't like this. That pushing her fingers into a pussy would somehow be too far for her, which was especially ridiculous after she had enjoyed eating pussy. Of course that fear had been unfounded, and she loved the feeling of being inside another girl in the 'traditional lesbian way' for the first time.

Admittedly it helped that Peyton's fingers were inside her too, especially as her submissive lover was taking the lead for once, being the first to add an additional finger and increase the pace of her thrusting. Although not wanting to be left out Liv was the first one to start rubbing her thumb against the other girl's clit, something which got a very positive reaction out of Peyton who then happily followed suit.

After that their gentle lovemaking was forgotten in the name of frantically fucking each other to more climaxes, something which was quickly and easily achieved. God, Liv couldn't even begin to explain just how wonderful it felt to have Peyton's pussy clamping down and cumming all over her fingers. Or how it felt to cum on Peyton's fingers.

Especially as it happened pretty much simultaneously, and then again, and then again, and then again. Liv then pulled her fingers out of Peyton, and then pulled her girlfriend's fingers out of her, so they could grind their cunts pretty much directly against each other, Peyton thankfully picking up on this quickly and doing her part to make sure they kept cumming.

They then became pretty much like wild animals, frantically humping each other while scratching and biting at each other. There was kissing too, and the occasional cry of each other's name, but mostly they were wild animals. Or perhaps more accurately wild zombies, their eyes turning red as they were finally allowed to stop holding back with each other.

Especially Liv, who delighted in pinning Peyton down every time she tried to flipped their positions, so bizarrely regardless of what they both were now she was still the top in their relationship. Then ultimately they collapsed again, this time snuggling in each other's arms for some much-needed rest, both way too tired to continue the fun. At least for now.

Then after a brief silence Peyton whispered, "I love you. No matter how this happened, no matter what happens next, I just want you to know that. Okay? I love you so, so much."

"I love you too." Liv without hesitation kissed her lover, snuggling with her even as she began once again fearing the worst, a.k.a. that somehow she had done this to the woman she loved.

12