Best Friend Stacy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guilty as charged," Trish said, licking the last few drops from my cock. "Two incredible tastes here...your pussy and your come all mixed together," Trish said, relishing the post orgasmic moments.

"Perhaps it's your turn now, eh Trish?" Stacy said. "You've given us an incredible treat, and now we should repay you, don't you think Jace?"

"I think you're right Stace...let's show her how much we appreciate what she has done for us." With that, we rolled Trish onto her back and the two of us and our four hands proceeded to tease Trish to several orgasms by sucking, biting and penetrating her from multiple angles. I learned a bit about the art of eating pussy from my friend and while she was going down on Trish, I was watching and sucking on her wonderful breasts until Trish has one powerful full orgasm. Then it was my turn to lick her juicy pussy under the careful guidance of my friend until Trish came again, howling in pleasure and delight. I think Trish came a third time in an hour when we both used the vibrator, taking turns to use it while each sucking on a heaving breast and stroking Trish's aching clit. Trish finally begged us to stop and we all three fell asleep together in a naked, sweaty, sexy and happy group.

12