Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued kissing and tickling her thighs with out tongues while she worked through her climax. We kissed on up until she could feel our hot breath on her naked cunt. Her ass was steady moving as she begged us to eat her cunt. Finally I buried my tongue in her hot wet cunt while Ron fingered her clit. She started cumin again.

We swapped with Ron now eating her cunt while I fingered her clit and sucked her tits. The four hands and two mouths were touching every part of her. Amy liked to be played with when it was just I. Now she had both of us working to bring her more and more pleasure. She came again while Ron was eating her. This was her forth and she still hadn’t been fucked.

I moved up to the head of the bed. I leaned back against the wall and pulled Amy up between my legs. Her head was in my lap as Ron moved between her spread legs. I said, “Ron, it’s time. Come on up and fuck her. You have been wanting this a long time.” Amy reached down and guided his cock to the opening of her pussy.

I liked to have shot my load when Amy and I watched as he slid the tip of his cock in her hot pussy. From the position we were in, Amy and I could both watch as his cock slid into my wife’s cunt.

This was what I had wanted to see for a long time.

Ron started fucking in and out. On each out stroke I could see the pink lips of her cunt ride his cock. She was about to cum again and he had just started. My hands were on her tits and his tongue was down her throat. Th combination sent her over the edge again.

We moved her to her hands and knees between my legs. This way she could give me head as Ron fucked her cunt from behind. She was good at giving head. She liked it and all ways brought me off. She never backed up, as she would swallow all I had.

Once we started in this position it was a sure bet that we were not going to last much longer. I held her head as she sucked me and Ron was holding both tits as he plunged in her from behind. He couldn’t last and shot a giant load deep in her cunt. This pushed her over the edge and me as well. She finished sucking me while she completed her own climax.

There was three hot tired bodies lying in the bed. We all went to sleep with Amy snuggled between us. I woke a couple of times during the night and Ron was fucking her each time. His wish for the last 5 years had come true and he was making the most of it.

The next morning I was the first up. I left the two naked people in bed while I showered and went to the kitchen to make coffee. As I drink my coffee I thought about last night, and I had no regrets at all. I trusted them both and knew that I didn’t need to worry about Ron taking her from me. He was getting what he really wanted, and that was to fuck her. When he had enough he would move on.

Ron entered the room all clean and fresh showered. He got his coffee and sit down with me. “Well Ron, was that as good as you thought it would be?”

“Better, I have wanted her for a long time. I thought so much about her that I couldn’t focus on other women. She sure is one hot woman. You should be ashamed for not sharing her before now.”

“Actually it was Amy’s idea. She recognized your condition long before I did. She gets lonesome when I am gone and now she will have you to really keep her company.”

“You mean that you want mind if we get it on when you aren’t here?”

“If I had minded then last night would never have happened. Besides this will give you both an opportunity to enjoy each other without me in the way.”

“Jim I don’t know how to thank you. If I ever marry I will repay the favor.”

We spent the next two weeks in bed with all three of us. Amy was getting all the loving she could take, and both of us were well satisfied. I told Amy that she had my permission to sleep with Ron anytime She wanted.

This arrangement went on for about 6months. When I was out of town they were together most of the time. When I was home he would come over 2 or 3 times a week. All of us agreed that the sex was good all the time, but it was best when the three of us were together.

After about 6 months I received another advancement. This meant that I no longer had to travel. Since I was home all the time, Ron came over more often. If I was late getting home I might find them in bed having sex. I would just strip and join them.

This continued for another year. I was surprised that Ron didn’t tire of Amy the way he usually did. This changed when Pam, Amy’s sister, came to stay with us.

Pam was 21 years old and 7 years younger than Amy was. She looked a lot like Amy, but they had never been very close. She called Amy one night and said she was moving back east and could she stay with us a few weeks. Amy of course said she could. I asked her what she was going to tell her sister about Ron?

“I’m just going to tell the truth. If she can’t live with it she is more than welcome to find some where else to stay.”

About a week later Pam moved into the guestroom. Ron never used it now that we spent all out time in one bed. Ron stayed away a couple of days when she first moved in, but we knew that wasn’t going to last. He couldn’t do without Amy that long.

The girls spent the days getting use to each other. Amy finally came out and told her about out situation. Pam was no virgin, but she could not believe that I would let my wife fuck another man. Amy told her that I not only let her but also encouraged her. Not that she needed any encouraging because she was completely happy the way things were. She told her that sex with two men at the same time was better than with either one alone.

Pam wanted to know who the other man was. Amy told her that it was my best friend, and that he would probably be over in a few days. She wanted to know just what we did in bed. “We just go to bed and have sex like anyone else, except that there is two men and one woman. Both men work to please me, which was a lot better than running around and having sex on the side. It is like I have two husbands too take care of my needs. They would both be mad if another man tried to move in on me. Most of the time I can please both of them before I give out.”

Ron came over that night in time for dinner. It was easy to se he was impressed with her. We talked until bedtime and Pam left for her room and we headed to ours.

After a couple of hours of good hard fucking we all fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs. I woke a while later with my arm asleep. Amy had her head on it and circulation was cut off. I eased it out so I wouldn’t wake her and headed to the kitchen. I forgot that Pam was even in the house and I was still naked since we never wore clothes to bed.

I opened the refrigerator door to get a drink of water. The light from the refrigerator lit up the room enough for me to see Pam sitting at the table. She was looking at me and I realized that I was naked.

I shut the door and the room became dark again. “Sorry I forgot all about you being in the house.” I sat down at the table across from her. In the dark I could just make out her face in the dark. “Are you alright? Is there something the matter with you?”

“I’m ok, I just have a hard time accepting what is going on here. My sister, who use to be so shy that she wouldn’t even look at a boy, is now sleeping with two men at the same time. How can you let her do that?”

“Ron and I have always been good friends. We grew up together, played ball together, and made love to the same women together. Amy and Ron became good friends after we were married. It just seemed right to include him in our married life. I’m not jealous of Ron and I don’t worry about loosing Amy to him. Someday he will marry and return the favor to me.”

“Does he come over when you are not home?”

“Sure, When I’m out of town he usually stays with her and when I’m at work he may spend the afternoon with her.”

“This doesn’t bother you?”

“No, the sex is good between Amy and myself and Amy and Ron, but it is the best when the three off us are together. Amy can take care of both of us and the two of us can do more for her than anyone man could ever do.”

“Are they asleep now?”

“They were when I left but I am sure that at some point they will start again since it has been a week since Ron has been over.”

“Do you ever cheat on her with another woman?”

“I never cheat. If I wanted another woman I would tell her. I haven’t needed another woman since I married. She has always taken care of all my needs,”

“I have got to get back to bed. Maybe I can get to sleep now.” As she stood up the light from the door showed that she only had on a thin nightgown. She looked just like her sister when we married 5 years ago.

I followed her down the hall. I stopped at the door to my room and she continued on down the hall to hers. As I pushed the door open I saw Ron as he was fucking Amy. I looked back and saw Pam staring at my fast rising cock. I motioned for her to come back. She hesitated only a second before coming back to me. I opened the door and she saw Ron and her sister as they fucked on the bed. The table lamp was on; Amy wanted the lights on when she was making love, so we could see them as he fucked her. They didn’t care who saw them, as they were so involved.

Pam was standing in front of me and I reached around her and pulled her back against my hard cock. She didn’t resist and I ran my hands under her gown to cup her tits. I soon had a finger in her wet cunt. I could tell that she was about to cum. “Would you like to join them?” She gave a slight nod and I pushed her into the room.

Amy and Ron had their tongues down each other’s throat. Her legs were wrapped around him as she rode his cock on each stroke.

I had Pam stripped when we reached the bed. I lay her down beside her sister. Amy opened her eyes when she felt the extra weight on the bed. “We have someone who would like to join us,” I said. Amy smiled and reached for her sister’s hand just as I sunk my cock in her.

The fucking was really getting wild with Ron on my wife and I on her sister. It was too good to last long. Ron was the first to cum with the rest of us following. It could not have been any better.

We all fucked the night away. We swapped back and forth between Ron and Pam and Amy and myself. By morning the bed was a total wreck. Our cocks were worn out and the girl’s cunts were red and sore. This scene was repeated everyday for the next two weeks.


Ron married Pam a month later. They purchased the house next door. Our sex life could not have been better. Each man had 2 wives and each woman 2 husbands. Sometimes I would spend the night at their house with Pam while he was with Amy. The best of all was the four of us together.

It has now been 5 years since this happened. Both families have a two-year-old child. No one knows who may be the father of either one, and we don’t care. We will continue to live the life we chose until the children or older. Then we may have to make some changes. This life may not be for everyone but it suits us. We don’t see us ever changing.

12