Best Friends Pt. 09: Lisa and Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky gave one last look around and then, sinking low in her seat, she pulled her t-shirt up over her head. For a moment she sat, a little breathless, in just her bra, and then she collected herself, unfastened it and slipped it off.

She sat, smiling happily, nude in the train carriage. For the first time since they had declared their love for one another, Lisa beheld her girlfriend naked, every curve and bump and hollow of her body. She bit her lip, her heart pounding.

Becky looked at her friend. "What?" she asked.

"You're just so bloody beautiful," Lisa replied, and Becky's cheeks went red.

--

They'd sat a while, tense and excited, the clothed girl and the nude one.

Now that she was out of her clothes, the act of putting them back on undetected in the small space afforded by the train seats would be almost impossible for Becky. Instead she simply sat, awaiting inevitable discovery. Somebody would walk towards them, eventually. They must. It was only a matter of time before someone noticed that the girl in seat 6A had no clothes on.

Becky was aroused and breathing hard. For a moment she wondered what Lisa would do? Would her new girlfriend jump on her here and now, in this carriage? She had essentially ordered her to get naked -- was this to be the place they would first make love?

She had to admit, she wasn't against the idea. Indeed, the prospect of sex in public thrilled her just as being naked in public did, although she'd for obvious reasons never tried to do it before.

But at the same time, she found herself rather hoping that the first time with Lisa she had so long dreamed of happening would be long and passionate in a safe and private bed, rather than a frantic quickie mashed together in the carriage of a train while passengers around them pretended to suddenly be very interested in their newspapers and mobile phones.

Fortunately, it seemed, Lisa had other things in mind.

"One more dare?" she asked.

Becky nodded eagerly. "Anything," she gasped.

"Okay... I dare you to walk to the end of the train carriage, and back, just as you are now."

Becky shivered excitedly. There would be no hiding her nakedness, no waiting for one or two people to walk by and realise she was nude. Everyone would see her, everyone who could, everyone would see the last thing they expected to see on their evening journey -- a completely naked girl doing a catwalk down the carriage and back to her seat.

Lisa got up out of her seat, leaving the way clear for Becky to stand and get out. Mischievously, she also made sure to stand in the aisle, blocking the shorter route to the carriage end. It was clear to Becky then that Lisa intended her to walk the whole, longest length of the carriage and back.

Taking a deep breath, Becky scooted over into Lisa's seat, feeling the warm recently-vacated fabric on her bare skin. Then, she stood up.

Not everyone noticed at first, of course. But some did, and Becky imagined she could feel every pair of eyes that stared at her, every man who gazed at her bare breasts and all else with lustful thoughts. She heard every gasp and registered every person tapping the arm or shoulder of their neighbor or opposite and pointing back down the carriage to the sudden appearance of the naked girl.

Her legs shook as she took her first steps down the carriage. They always did, when she exposed herself like this. The fear was part of it, the adrenaline one of the attractions, one of the triggers for her arousal. She wanted to be seen, so badly, but she also knew that in showing herself, she was breaking an iron social rule and inviting thoughts and judgements both lustful and disapproving.

Her blood pounded in her ears as she stepped barefoot along the dull carpet of the train carriage. The train's movement swayed her, she felt the motion of the carriage through her body, felt her free and unrestrained form react with subtle motions.

She was almost in a trance. People called to her, made comments, but she didn't hear them. She could still feel their eyes. Her nipples stiffened almost painfully, her stomach fluttered, her sex ached.

She didn't walk slowly. She longed to, longed to take her time, to meander along the carriage giving all assembled the full sight of her -- but she knew to do so would be also to prolong the chances of this not ending as she wished. So, in moments, she had reached the end of the train carriage. She was visible, through the glass doors, to anyone stood between this carriage and the next -- one man was, and he stared wide-eyed and open mouthed as she pirouetted and returned the way she had come, back to the waiting Lisa, who stared at her with undisguised admiration, awe, and desire.

Her dare was completed, but Becky didn't immediately return to her seat. Instead she embraced Lisa, feeling the other girl's clothing against her naked skin.

"Touch me," she gasped, whispering so only Lisa could hear. The other girl obliged, discretely sliding a hand down, over her hairless mound, to stroke the cleft between her legs. When she felt just how wet Becky had become, her eyes widened.

"Did I do good?" came the brunette's happy sigh.

--

They didn't do much after that, not in the train carriage. They'd done too much to attract attention, after all, and so Becky hurriedly dressed, much to the disappointment of the other passengers, and the two sat, preparing themselves for the response.

As it was, most of the people on the train simply pretended it hadn't happened. Only one or two guys came over to ask if Becky was planning a repeat performance, or if Lisa was going to follow suit. A woman approached, too, asking "whatever did you do that for?" Becky's answer -- "I just felt like it," -- didn't seem to satisfy.

But in spite of the lack of any further shenanigans during their journey, their excitement remained -- and it remained as the left the station, and bundled with their suitcases into a waiting taxi to take them back to Lisa's accommodation. It remained as they climbed the stairs to Lisa's accommodation, unlocked the door, slammed it behind them, threw down their bags and collapsed on the bed, throwing off their clothing and finally, ecstatically, joyously making love.

(To be concluded.)