Best Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope looked at Todd. "Is that a good enough answer for you?"

"I guess so."

"Come on, let's go meet the others." The three of them exited the room and walked down the hallway to the top of the main house stairs. The other Alpha Phi pledges were waiting there and Todd looked back down the hallway to see if Chris or Jack were coming yet. He heard crowd noises from the party downstairs. Despite the ordeal he felt pretty good about the costume they had put him in. He had caught a few surreptitious glances of himself in the mirror back in the bedroom and he didn't recognize himself at all. Something struck him about the very tall girl with platinum blonde hair.

"Chris?" he asked.

"Todd, is that you? I can't believe it. You look ridiculous." He clapped Todd on the shoulder.

"No worse than you."

A dark-haired girl stepped forward and said, "Neither of you can hold a candle to me." She did a little pose.

Chris said, "Jack? Man, I barely recognize you. What's going on here? They all picked the same costume?" Todd looked around and for the first time realized that they were the only three in costumes.

Penelope caught the look on his face and said, "Well, I think it's time for me to fess up to a little fib. You see, we are having a party tonight, but it's not exactly a costume party. We wanted to start off this contest with a bang and Samantha here," she gestured at Samantha who was beaming, "came up with this little idea. Sort of a way to bring us all together and get everyone involved. Come down here a minute."

The group descended the stairs halfway. The downstairs was swarming with people. Three quarters were male and almost everyone had a cup or glass in their hand. Judging from T-shirts and sweatshirts, many different fraternities and sororities were represented. Todd and Chris looked at each other nervously.

"OK, everyone listen up. This is the plan. Your mission tonight is to collect numbers from as many guys as you can downstairs. I'll give you two hours. Todd, Chris and Jack here... Well, that just sounds stupid. Let me think. Tiffany, Candy, and Jasmine here are in a separate contest. You won't be competing directly against the other girls. Understand? Candy? Candy? Hello, Candy. Earth to Candy."

Chris said, "Oh, sorry. Yeah, I get it. There'll be a winner for us three and a separate winner for you guys."

"Exactly. You think you can handle that, Tiffany?"

Todd said, "I suppose so. What are we supposed to do to get the numbers?"

"Oh, the usual. Just mingle and strike up conversations. Turn on the charm. You three might feel you're at a disadvantage, but I can tell you right now that almost any girl would kill to have Candy's long legs here or Tiffany's adorable face or Jasmine's, well, Jasmine's anything."

For the first time Todd look a long look at Chris and Jack. Chris was wearing a floral print sun dress with pantyhose underneath and strappy white shoes. Todd thought that Chris' makeup job was just a tad overdone with bright red lipstick and pale blue eye shadow, but around his neck he wore an exquisite strand of pearls that complimented his long neck. Jack as Jasmine was absolutely elegant. He wore a simple black dress with spaghetti straps and a beautiful silver necklace. Todd felt his own neck and the lack of jewelry there. He thought maybe he should have asked Samantha for a little something to put around his neck. Jack's shoes were similar to Todd's but were high-heeled. He wore dark hose.

"Kelly, why don't you spend a few minutes here with the new girls and help them sound a bit more feminine. The rest of you, go to it." Everyone went downstairs except Penelope, Kelly, and the new girls. Penelope got a sour look from Kelly. "Oh, come on. Just a few minutes. With your looks you should give the other girls a head start anyway." She went down the stairs.

"OK. You three, listen up, I want to make this quick."

A few minutes later Chris, Jack, and Todd joined the party and went their separate ways. To him, Todd's voice hadn't sounded all that different, but after a little practice Kelly had assured him he was doing a half-way decent job. As Tiffany, he put a kind of half-whisper his voice. He checked his makeup as he passed a mirror on the wall, then checked the crowd for possible guys to approach.

After several minutes Todd spotted one guy standing off by himself. He was looking down at his feet. Todd walked over and said, "Hi. I'm Tiffany."

"Oh hi, Tiffany. Stanley."

Todd shook Stanley's hand. He started out with a strong grip then changed it to a gentler grip. "Uh, how do you like the party, Stanley?"

"Well, it's pretty good."

"Say, Stanley, I know we just met, but I was wondering if I could have your number."

"My number? What for?" He looked around the room. "Did those Beta Phi jerks put you up to this?"

"No, no. I saw you over here and you looked interesting. I, uh, thought we could get to know each other better."

"Yeah, right." Stanley stormed off.

At that moment, Jack swished by Todd. "How's it going, girl? Look at me. Two numbers already." He held up two slips of paper. Todd scanned the room for Chris but didn't see him anywhere. He hoped at least Chris was doing no better than he was.

After an hour Todd had managed to get only two numbers. Penelope came and pulled him, Jack, and Chris over near the fireplace in the large living room. "So girls, let's do a little tally. How's everyone doing?"

Todd said, "Two numbers," and held them up.

Chris said, "Ha! I got that beat. Three numbers."

Jack said, "Ladies, please. Read 'em and weep. Seven numbers."

Penelope said, "Excellent job, Jasmine. You get the gold star." She looked at Chris and Todd. "You two better pick it up. Two numbers? I'm disappointed in you, Tiffany."

"Sorry, Miss Penelope." He looked down at his feet. Penelope walked off.

When she was gone, Chris said, "Man, how did you get so many numbers? I thought I was going pretty good. I mean, if I got three girls' numbers in an hour I'd be on cloud nine."

Jack said, "Well, you've got to aim higher. Remember you're a girl now. Use your feminine wiles."

"Wiles?"

"You know. Come on, you know what guys want. Flutter your eyelashes. Laugh at their jokes. Tell them how big their muscles are. Snuggle up to them."

Chris said, "Snuggle up? Are you kidding? No way!"

"Suit yourself, but at the end of this it's going to be me getting the fraternity bid and you two schmoes are going to be out of luck. You'll wish you had put a little more effort into it." He walked off.

Chris turned to Todd and said, "What do you think?"

"I don't know. It doesn't sound so bad."

"Yeah, kind of funny now that I think about it."

Todd said, "I just know that I'm going to get more than two numbers over the next hour, come hell or high water."

"OK, man. I'm with you." They pressed the fists of their right hands together and then separated back into the crowd.

Todd was scanning the crowd again for another prospect when he heard a voice in his ear. "Hello, sweetness. And what's your name?"

The man stepped into Todd's space. He was a tall black man, 6'4" and very solidly built. Todd noticed the letters of one of the campus' African-American fraternities on his white T-shirt. Todd's first impulse was to step away from the man but he resisted this and held his ground.

"Tiffany." He held out his hand.

"Why hello, Tiffany. I'm Rick." He took Todd's hand and pressed it to his lips.

"Uh, nice to meet you, Rick." He pulled his hand away. He swallowed hard and took a small step toward Rick, until he was almost in the crook of Rick's left arm.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing at a party all by herself?" He eased his arm around Todd's waist. Todd jumped a little when the hand was resting on his hips.

"Oh, you know."

Rick turned so that he was facing Todd. He looked down into Todd's eyes and put his other hand on Todd's hip so that one hand was on each hip.

"Why don't you tell me?"

Todd looked up into Rick's eyes. "Well." He took three quick breaths. "Well, I'm just trying to have a good time. You know, meet new people. All that." Rick rubbed his hands around Todd's hips. He leaned over and whispered a dirty proposition into Todd's ear.

Todd blushed. "Well, that sounds like fun, but I'm afraid I have some other things I have to do. Maybe some other time. Say, Rick. I don't suppose I could get your number."

"Oh, sure thing, sweetness. Anything for you." He wrote down on the slip of paper Todd provided. Rick bent down a little and leaned forward. He kissed Todd on the lips.

"Mmph." Todd struggled slightly in the embrace. Rick reached behind him and cupped Todd's ass with his hands and pulled him even closer. He slipped his tongue into Todd's mouth, gently at first, but then with a more insistent probing. Todd resisted at first. He couldn't believe he was standing in the middle of a party dressed as a girl while a hunky guy frenched him and grabbed his ass. But then he let go a little and sent his own tongue into Rick's mouth.

"Rick, you sly old dog." Todd broke apart from Rick suddenly at the sound of Penelope's voice. His face was visibly flushed. "Get a room, you two." She clapped Todd on the back.

"Penelope, it's nice to see you again." Rick gave Penelope a little hug.

"I see you've met Tiffany here. It looks like she's extending the Alpha Phi welcome in a way we never intended." Todd's face turned even redder.

"Oh, is this one of your girls? A pledge?"

"Close enough."

"I knew something was up tonight. I mean, I usually do pretty well at these things but in the last twenty minutes alone a half dozen girls must have asked for my number."

"How many times did you give it out?"

"Just to Tiffany here. She's a special girl." He reached over and patted Todd's ass.

"Yeah, I think so, too."

Rick said, "Well, I think I'll mosey along. Nice seeing you, Penelope. And nice meeting you, sweetness." He gave Todd a peck on the check and gave Todd's ass one last squeeze as he left.

"Why Tiffany, you little slut." She smiled wide.

"Miss Penelope, I can explain."

"No need. No need. I just thought I'd tell you to get a move on. Candy and Jasmine have been outpacing you while you've been making time with your boyfriend."

"Really? Thanks. I think I'm getting the hang of this."

"Well, you go, girl."

**********

Later on Chris, Todd and Jack were back in their room. Chris and Todd were laying spread eagle on the bed and Jack was flopped on the couch. All three were exhausted. They had turned their numbers in to Penelope a few minutes before and were waiting for the final tally.

Todd thought back to the events of the evening and even though in that final hour he had several other tongues in his mouth and many other hands feeling his ass his mind kept returning to Rick.

Jack spoke first, "Well, that was interesting." They all broke out in laughter.

Chris said, "I'm just glad it's over."

Todd said, "Yeah." They were still dressed up and their makeup was mostly OK. Vanessa had brought them back upstairs once to straighten it up.

Chris said, "Jack, man, you have no shame at all." He shook his head.

Jack looked up innocently and said, "What?"

"I saw you, with about fifteen minutes to go. You were in the corner with your dress hiked up and there was a line of like five whacking your ass."

"Oh, you're exaggerating. A little spanking. Hardly anything at all. I got talked into it and they got a big kick out of it. You can be sure I got their numbers. But what about you, Candy? Look at all the hickeys on your neck. You must have had a dozen guys sucking on you."

"Yeah it was weird. For some reason the short guys really liked my neck. Go figure. What about you... Tiffany. Did you get down and dirty?"

"None of your business... Candy."

Penelope walked in the room followed by her three pledge captains. Kelly and Donna were carrying a big blank poster board, one at each end. Samantha stood close to Penelope and held a clipboard. "We have the final tally of numbers for you girls. First of all, I want to say how proud I am of you three. You really rose to the challenge and I think each of you did a great job tonight whatever the final outcome. In fact, we all had such a fun, positive experience tonight that we're going to make it the theme of the rest of the week." She turned to Kelly and Donna and cranked her wrist in a circular motion. They turned around and revealed what was on the other side of the poster board.

The background was pink and across the top in large letters it said, "Best Girl Contest". Stickers of hearts and flowers decorated the empty area at the top. There were three rows of names, one for each girl: Candy, Tiffany, and Jasmine. Then there were two columns marked off. At the top of one it said, "First Dressing" and at the top of the other it said "Numbers". There was a big empty area, maybe left for more columns and at the extreme right there three pairs of hooks, lined up with the name rows.

Chris said, "I don't get it. What do you mean theme?"

Samantha said, "Candy, you're such a ditz." She looked at Penelope and said, "Blondes!" She looked back at Chris and said, "The rest of the challenges are all going to be like tonight, to see which of you three is the best girl."

Chris said, "Oh, no."

Penelope said, "Oh, yes. Now pipe down. I know you had a tiring night but that's no excuse to be rude and to interrupt us. Let's get down to what everyone is waiting for, the awarding of points." All three of the guys gathered closer.

"Now we're counting tonight as two challenges as you can see on the scoreboard. 'First Dressing' and 'Numbers'. For 'First Dressing' we're counting both how well you behaved and how well you came out. In third place with five points is Candy." Samantha wrote in a "5" on the scoreboard next to Candy's name. "Candy, overall I think you looked fine. The makeup was just a tad over the top." She looked at Kelly. "And also you were a little fussy. Tiffany, you looked absolutely great. And you were well behaved except maybe for a little squabble at the beginning. You're getting ten points for second place only because Jasmine was just a little bit better. Not only does she look gorgeous, but there's wasn't a peep out of her and she got a full Brazilian bikini wax. A genuine lady. First place, fifteen points."

Samantha wrote in the numbers and then clapped her hands together. She said, "Congratulations, Jasmine. Well done."

Everyone else started clapping. Todd said, "Yeah, good job, Jasmine."

"Now for the 'Numbers' challenge. This one's more clear cut. Samantha, what's the final tally?"

"In third place it's Candy with nine. Tiffany did a little better with twelve." She smiled at Todd and then squeezed her eyes at Kelly. "But in first place it's Jasmine by a far margin. She got nineteen numbers." Everyone clapped again.

"Yay, Jasmine."

"Good going."

Samantha wrote in the scores and then hung some numbers on the hooks at the end for the running totals. Candy stood at ten points. Tiffany had twenty points. Jasmine topped them both with thirty points."

Penelope said, "OK, OK. That's enough." The clapping died down. "We've got a busy day tomorrow so let's let the girls get their beauty sleep. There are wipes there on the vanity you can use to take your makeup off. Do not sleep in your wigs. We put these Styrofoam heads here for you to put them on at night. On the chair here are three teddies. Black for Jasmine. White for Candy. Red for Tiffany." She held up one and it was completely sheer. "You can wear them to bed if you want or sleep in the buff if you prefer. It's your choice. You're all to sleep in the bed. I don't want to see anyone sleeping on the couch, the chair, or wherever. You'll wake up with a crick in your neck, a bad back, or something worse. We provided you with a nice big bed and we expect you to use it. You should all know by now where the little girls' room is. All right, I think that's all I have to say." Chris raised his hand.

"Go ahead, Candy."

"You mean we're going to have to dress up like girls the whole rest of the week? Not just tonight?"

"Very good, Candy. Firing on all cylinders, I see. Yes, that's exactly what you're going to do. Do you have a problem with that? Do any of you have a problem with that?"

Chris and Jack shook their heads no. Todd said, "No, Miss Penelope."

"I know this contest may seem silly to you all and you probably wonder what the hell it has to do with joining a fraternity. Well, those guys have been working for several weeks now. You can't just come in at the end with something easy, even if only one of you is going to win that opportunity. That wouldn't be fair. This is going to be a difficult challenge, but one I think each of you can accomplish. Prove my confidence is not unfounded. I want you to forget everything else and focus on being the best girl you can be. Understand me?"

They all nodded.

END OF PART 1

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2

----------

Copyright 2004 - A.F. - All Rights Reserved

12