Best Interracial Muslim Erotica

Story Info
Arab Muslim woman is bedded by hunky Somali lover.
2k words
2.12
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

"I knew I shouldn't have eaten Chinese food at Rideau," Wafa Maalouf thought to herself, feeling her stomach grumble. She recalled wolfing down the platter in the crowded lunchroom after her eventful visit to the United States Embassy in downtown Ottawa. The stone-faced blonde lady behind the glass window denied her claim, and that was that. Thanks for nothing, Wafa thought, irate.

Visiting the U.S. was something of a cherished dream for Wafa, especially since her habibi ( beloved ) came from there. At the moment, though, she had other concerns. The young woman hurried out of the O-Train and sped across the street, toward the Minto Center building. Considered tiny at five-foot-six, Wafa nevertheless barreled through the doors with a strength that Marvel's Jessica Jones would envy, and rushed to the nearest washroom.

"What the fuck?" Wafa grumbled as she stood in front of the yellow door, with the men's washroom sign on it. Today, that sign frustrated Wafa to no end. The men's washroom door stared mockingly at her, and there was no adjacent ladies room. What's a gal to do under those circumstances? Shrugging, Wafa pushed the door, and seeing no one at the urinal, she rushed into the stall...

Sixty seconds later, with her pants around her ankles, Wafa let nature take its course. It got loud in the washroom, and she was supremely grateful that there was no one around. Fifteen minutes later, Wafa exited the men's washroom with a serene smile on her lovely face. As Wafa waltzed out of the Minto Building, she felt so much better...and perhaps a little bit lighter.

Walking through the snow-covered road winding through the Carleton campus, Wafa made her way to the University Center building. Upon entering the main floor, she thought about going to Tim Horton's, then saw the dozens of peons, ahem, students, lined up, and shook her head. Lines, Wafa doesn't do those. Ain't nobody got time for that, Wafa thought as she took the stairs.

Wafa reached the Atrium, and saw a bunch of South Asian female students in loose T-shirts and yoga pants dancing some sort of traditional dance, and paused. Something about what Wafa beheld tugged at her heartstrings. For a moment, Wafa thought of her hometown of Sidon, Lebanon, where she used to do the Dabke dance with her family. She missed them much more than she could say...

Wafa made her way to the Azrieli building, where she had a meeting with a certain gentleman. Wafa headed to a lounge, where she found...him. Sultan Elmi, the young man who stole her heart. Upon seeing Wafa, Sultan rose to his feet, the consummate gentleman. Decked out in a black leather jacket over a green T-shirt, loose-fitting blue jeans, and his obligatory black timberland boots, Sultan looked handsome and stylish.

"What's good, shorty?" Sultan asked, flashing Wafa that fearless smirk of his. Sultan stood almost a foot taller than Wafa, but she always felt amazing in his presence. Sultan threw his arms around Wafa and kissed her on the forehead. Wafa smiled and looked up at him, purring with contentment. It was astonishing how much she loved this young man...

Fellow students walking by the lounge paused to look at them, and neither Wafa nor Sultan paid them any mind. They were used to getting stared at, for many considered them to be a mismatched pair. The tall, dark-skinned Somali-American Muslim guy and the short, plump young Arab from Lebanon. Odd couples get together all the time, and the world hasn't ended as a result of such unions, so...life goes on.

"I'm not short, you majnun ( fool )," Wafa chided Sultan, playfully poking him in the ribs. Sultan grinned and gently stroked Wafa's face. From the moment he first laid eyes on Wafa, one fine day in the campus gym, Sultan knew that she was the right lady for him. Wafa, the short, mouthy gal with the big heart, who used her card to swipe Sultan into the gym the day he forgot his student card...

"Do I have to explain the American lingo to you?" Sultan asked, cocking a thick eyebrow, and Wafa grinned, shaking her head. Sultan's Minnesotan accent was one of the things she loved most about him, along with his good looks, charm and wit. They came from different worlds, but who frigging cares about all that? When it feels right, it feels right, just go with that...

"I love it when you say lingo," Wafa countered, and as Sultan pondered that, she stood on her tippy toes and did something most unexpected. Sultan blinked as Wafa poked him on the nose with her index finger. Wafa grinned, drinking in Sultan's surprised expression. Looks like I got you by surprise for a change, Wafa thought, wryly amused.

"Naughty mama," Sultan said, with mock outrage, and Wafa shrugged, and tried to flee, but he grabbed her and kissed her. Wafa stopped fighting at once, loving the feel of Sultan's strong yet gentle arms around her, even as his agile tongue slid down her throat. Control yourself, Wafa thought, reminding herself that as much as she and Sultan want each other, they were in public...

"We're here to study," Wafa reminded Sultan, when they came up for air. Sultan nodded, and they went to grab a seat, and Wafa pulled out her laptop as Wafa grabbed her books. Bio-medical engineering sounds cool as a major, but it's a lot of work. Wafa, whose father Ali Maalouf works for the Lebanese government, studied civil engineering at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, expected her to follow in his footsteps...

"Keep bossing me around and I'll spank you," Sultan whispered in Wafa's ear, even as he began looking up an article on Otto Schmitt, the man considered the Father of Bio-Medical Engineering. Wafa laughed and playfully slapped Sultan's arm, then focused on their work. We need to ace this assignment in order to make up for the lousy midterm, Wafa thought.

Professor Liam Kincaid, their teacher, paired them together for this group assignment and he wasn't one to budge from his policy of strict deadlines. Wafa and Sultan had some real work on their hands. For Wafa, this was her next to last semester at Carleton. This meant that she had some tough choices to make regarding her future...and Sultan.

"Hmm, Sultan, if you don't quit distracting me, you won't get within sniffing distance of my ass," Wafa said coyly, and Sultan rolled his eyes. He resumed his research on the legendary Otto Schmitt, and she typed as he dictated facts and figures to her. Wafa had a way with the written word while Sultan was definitely more of a numbers man. We complement each other in every way, Sultan thought, admiring his "Arabian Bae."

After two hours of work, Wafa and Sultan headed out to lunch. They opted for Subway at the Athletics Building instead of the riffraff at the University Center Food Court. They sat at a steel table welded into the floor near the big basketball court that doubled over as an exam room at the end of each semester. The building was packed with people and quite loud, but as usual, Sultan and Wafa ignored everything else around them...

"Hurry up and finish that sandwich, Sultan, I feel like being licked," Wafa said, smiling at her lover while sipping her iced tea. Sultan gasped and nearly choked on the remnants of his sandwich, and Wafa licked her lips, loving the effect that she had on him. The things I'm going to do to that bod of his, Wafa thought, her eyes roving up and down Sultan's fine masculine form.

When Wafa moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Sidon, Republic of Lebanon, to begin her university studies, she experienced a whole different world. At Carleton, Wafa joined the Muslim Scholars Association, and made lots of friends of all hues. One of them was fellow Muslim ( and all-around bad boy ) Sultan Elmi, an international student from the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The young man who changed Wafa's life...

Prior to coming to Canada, Wafa was just your average, prim and proper Lebanese Muslim gal. She was full of curiosity and scholarly ambition. When Wafa met Sultan, she instantly felt attracted to him. In Arab society, nice Arab girls don't mess around with foreign men, but in Canada, Wafa had the freedom to do as she wanted. There was absolutely no one to stop her, since her family was still in Sidon. Thus, Wafa and Sultan became friends, then lovers...

"Yes ma'am, as you wish," Sultan replied, his deep masculine voice snatching Wafa out of her little trip down memory lane. She blinked, then smiled at Sultan. They left the Athletics Building, intent on catching the bus to Wafa's apartment in the Billings Bridge area. Having missed the bus, they decided to kill some time until the next one. That's how they found themselves in the basement of the Minto Center building, in a backroom...

"Let's do it right here, Habibi," Wafa said as she sat on a dusty, creaking table that looked look it was older than her. Feeling horny as can be, Wafa looked at Sultan, who stood before her. Locking eyes with her lover, she licked her lips and spread her thick, strong legs invitingly. Sultan got the hint, and came to Wafa. They kissed passionately and then got it on, right then and there.

"Thought you'd never ask," Sultan told Wafa, who grinned and leaned back, letting him do his thing. Wafa moaned softly as Sultan caressed her breasts through her top, and then slid his hands underneath, for better access to them. Hiking up her ankle-length traditional Islamic skirt, Wafa flashed Sultan, who grinned appreciatively. Ah, the things he was going to do to her...

"Hmm," Wafa gasped, as Sultan buried his face between her legs, and ate her out like no one had before. Lying flat on the dusty table, her legs spread, the young woman relaxed and enjoyed what Sultan was doing to her. The Somali-American Muslim stud ate her pussy like a hungry man, leaving Wafa quivering in sheer pleasure mixed with wicked pain. Thrusting three fingers into Wafa's pussy, Sultan greedily sucked her clit, driving her absolutely wild...

"Just relax, sweetness," Sultan paused to say, right before he buried his face between Wafa's legs, inhaling her womanly fragrance and devouring her anew. Wafa thrashed wildly on the dusty, uncomfortable antique table, loving what Sultan was doing to her. Feeling a tingle down below, Wafa shrieked, for said tingle rapidly grew and intensified into a full-blown orgasm, one which left her squealing in sheer delight...

"How do I taste?" Wafa asked Sultan, a few moments later, and his smile was all the answer she needed. Once more they kissed, and she patted his crotch, feeling his manhood through his jeans. Sultan smiled as Wafa unzipped his pants, freeing his dick. She marveled at his manhood, which was both long and thick. Without further ado, Wafa handled her business, as they say...

"Hmm, you feel wonderful," Sultan said as he entered Wafa with a swift thrust. Wafa bit her lip and closed her eyes, welcoming Sultan inside of her by wrapping her thick, strong legs around his torso. Sultan fucked her with deep, passionate strokes. It felt wonderful, to have his manhood sheathed inside Wafa's flesh, ensnaring him in a most wonderful way.

"Fuck me hard, Habibi," Wafa cried out, and Sultan was more than happy to oblige his beloved. Sultan raised Wafa's legs in the air and looked at her, his curvy, raven-haired, bronze-skinned paramour whom he loved so much. Wafa sighed happily and her chestnut eyes snapped open. She looked up at him, her handsome, virile lover. Wafa rubbed her erect nipples and flashed Sultan a coy smile. This was all the encouragement he needed, hammering at her pussy with his hard dick, his manly groans mingling with her happy squeals...

Half an hour later, Sultan Elmi and Wafa Maalouf walked out of the Minto Center, with big happy smiles on their faces. They didn't seem to mind the cold, and their appearance was strangely disheveled, causing them to get stared at even more than usual. Hand in hand, they made their way to the OC Transpo bus station. They caught their bus and headed home, to continue what they started in the school basement. University life, there's nothing quite like it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers