Best of Enemies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark bent his head and kissed Sue hard again, her teeth pressing against her lips, he slid his tongue into her mouth, coaxing hers into his, she followed and he caught it with his teeth, Sue let out a surprised moan as Mark fucked her tongue with his mouth, sliding it in and out between his lips, then let it go only to bite her bottom lip, drawing it into his mouth, sucking on it as his shaft disappeared into her once more. With a final thrust of his hips he came, filling her, still thrusting into her, his cum escaping and sliding down her ass, over her round buttocks to soak into the sheets below.

He collapsed on top of her, panting. Sue's moans became small whimpers, his cock still inside her, her breasts squashed against his chest. He recovered slowly, not saying a word and then slid out of her, climbed over her and got off the bed. Sue looked at him, tall, self assured, passionate. Mark looked down at her and turned on his heel and walked out of the room, leaving Sue tied, feeling used and humiliated. Exactly what Mark wanted.

12