Best Summer Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"I can't lie to you. I've never been with a woman. I mean I've gotten oral sex from girls but never got much further."

"So, are you saying you're a virgin? I mean you've never had intercourse?"

"Yeah, kind of sad isn't it? Nineteen and never been laid."

She hesitated before saying anything else. I was lost for words. "Jim, would you like to have a glass of lemonade? I made some this morning. Just follow me to my sister's apartment."

What was happening? Was she just getting me some lemonade or was something more going on? I followed her up a flight of stairs. I looked at her tight ass and was beginning to get hard. She had to know what she was doing to me. We stopped at apartment 207 and she opened the door.

"My sister and her husband live here. They work all day, that's why I lay out till they come home. We have about four hours. Do you want to lose your virginity to me? Every man remembers his first and I want to be yours."

She told me to follow her into her bedroom. "Take off your bathing suit and show me your cock."

All of a sudden she became very domineering. I dropped my suit and my bulging cock stood out. She grabbed hold and asked me what I wanted for my first time.

"I want to fuck you. I don't care what way, I just want to put my cock deep in you." She slipped off her bottoms and I saw her shaved pussy for the first time. She was so sexy.

"Lay on the bed so I can ride your cock." I quickly did as told. She climbed on top of me and lowered her hot, wet pussy down on my stiff cock and began moving up and down.

"How's that Jim? Is it what you expected?"

"Oh God, it's so much more than I could have thought. I'm afraid I won't last long."

"It's ok, like I said we have a few hours. I want your first time to be something to remember. Something you'll never forget."

I started shooting a load deep inside her. I saw my cum coating my cock as she kept riding me. I felt her pussy spasm and was wondering if she came. She just rubbed her pussy against my cock and balls till I was getting hard again.

She smiled and said we were ready to go again. I couldn't believe my cock was hard again already. This time she moved faster and faster and I knew when she yelled out that this time she had an orgasm.

She lay next to me on the bed and told me to get between her legs. She told me she wanted her pussy eaten. I couldn't believe that I got between her legs and started eating her pussy filled with our joint juices. I knew now that she just wanted to dominate me but I didn't care. I was getting fucked by one beautiful woman. It was something I would remember the rest of my life.

"Get up and put your cock in me," she ordered. "God, I love your young cock."

I did as she asked and lined up my cock and rubbed it against her pussy. This time I was doing all the work. I held her legs high in the air as I plowed my cock deep in and out of her. I think she could feel that I was ready to come again and said, "Come in me! Push that cock hard in me and come in me."

I did just what she asked. I held her legs high and pushed my cock as deep in her as I could. I felt myself coming and looked at her smiling back at me.

After that round I lay on the bed and she got up and went into the bathroom. I could hear her peeing and I figured she was cleaning herself off. She came back into the room with two glasses of lemonade.

"Here's the lemonade I promised you. Is there anything else you would like?"

She still had her tits covered. "Can I suck on your tits and maybe do you doggie style?"

She laughed and took her top off. I leaned over and took her nipples in my mouth. I took an ice cube out of my glass and rubbed it on her nipples. I had seen this done in the movies. They became harder and I sucked them even more. I then took the ice cube and ran it down her taut tummy and licked the liquid trail.

I got off the bed and between her legs and started eating her pussy again. She had cleaned up which made it a lot better for me. She told me what to do and I did it.

"Spread those lips and stick your tongue in. Fuck me with that tongue. Rub that nub on my pussy while you tongue me." She kept saying things and I followed her orders.

"Ok, let me turn over." I did as she asked and she was on her hands and knees.

I got behind her and pushed my hard cock into her what they called doggie style. I held on to her hips and fucked her hard. I knew it would be awhile before I came since I had already come twice.

She didn't say anything as I slipped a finger into her asshole. I pumped my cock hard into her pussy and had two fingers now pumping into her ass. I figured she knew I was about ready to come.

"Ok Jim fuck me hard and fast. I want to feel that load deep inside of me."

I pulled my fingers out of her ass so I could hold on tight to her hips as I came. I kept pumping hard into her until my cock couldn't come anymore. I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my somewhat deflated cock. It even hurt a little but I knew she was coming.

"Jim, you can wash up and then you'll have to leave. My sister will be home soon. I hope your first time was as good as you hoped for."

I cleaned up, thanked Jill for a wonderful experience and left the apartment. I headed back to the pool to cool off before getting something to eat. I can guarantee I will never forget my first time.

The story is not over yet.

Chapter 2

The next day we were getting ready to go home. I took a few minutes to go say goodbye to Jill. I knocked on door 207 and a woman came to the door. She seemed a few years older than Jill but was nice looking. A man came up behind her.

"What can we do for you?" said the man.

"I just stopped by to say goodbye to Jill. I met her on the beach and we became friends." I didn't want to say anymore than that.

"I'm sorry, you must have the wrong apartment. There is no Jill here."

"She said she was from Virginia," I replied.

"I'm sorry young man, you must have the wrong apartment. No Jill here and I don't know anyone from Virginia."

I thanked the people and apologized for bothering them. The problem is I knew it was the right apartment. I even recognized the furniture when they opened the door.

I went back to say goodbye to Madge and Don. I do have to say it was my best vacation ever. I'll never forget Jill and my first time.

****

I week later I was in Indiana for football practice. I spent my days in practice and my nights going over the playbooks and doing some exercise. I did go out and eat with my roommates. There weren't too many women around the campus yet, but the guys talked about their sex lives.

I had a half of notion to talk about mine but decided it was my memories. Besides, I hoped to meet a number of women while I was at college. I didn't want to be known as one of those guys that had sex with a good looking woman and then bragged about it.

After about two weeks of practice I couldn't believe my dad came to see me. I'm surprised he found time in his busy schedule to see his son.

"Hi James, just thought I'd stop by and see how it's going with you. Did you get settled in all right?" He handed me his business card and wrote his home address on the back along with his phone number in case I wanted anything.

"Hi Dad, it is all right to call you dad, isn't it?"

"Sure, of course it is. Look I know I'm not the best dad but I have a lot of responsibilities here. I'll do my best to attend your games. This Sunday I was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner. It's about time you met my fiancée."

I knew I would have to eventually get long with my dad and his woman. After all I was planning on being at the University for four years. Besides, if some of the college women knew my dad was the college administrator, it might help me with the dating scene.

I agreed to go out for dinner with dad and his woman on Sunday. He asked me to come by around noon. I had mixed feelings but my dad did make the first move. I called mom and let her know I was going out for dinner with dad and his fiancée. She agreed I was doing the right thing. I should keep the line of communication open with my dad.

We had practice twice a day now. It was a lot harder than the practices in high school. One day we scrimmaged ourselves. We divided into two teams and had a game. Some of the students in school and some of the faculty members showed up to watch the game.

As we ran to the showers I saw a woman that made my heart beat extra hard. She had clothes on but I would swear it was Jill from Myrtle Beach. I asked a couple of the older players if they had seen her.

"Oh, you mean Jen Folkyour? She's a babe all right. She teaches aerobics, women's physical education and coaches the women's tennis team. You should see her in that short tennis skirt. Damn, she has one hell of a body." said Roy, one of the seniors.

"Anybody ever tap her?" I asked. I knew now she had lied to me about where she was from and her real name.

"Everyone would like to but nobody has gotten that close to her. She likes to watch the athletes but no one has ever said they got in her pants. Believe me, if someone did I know they would want bragging rights. I know I would. She's nothing but a tease but great to look at."

"Is her name really Jen Folkyour?" I asked.

"It's actually Jennifer Folkyour but of course no one says her last name right behind her back. Most guys call her Jen I'd like to Fuckyou." The guys laughed but she was and always will be my first.

After taking a shower I went to her office. "Hi Jill, I mean Jen. It's good to see you again."

She looked up and was shocked. "Jim, I thought you were going to college in Ohio. What are you doing here?"

"Playing football. I saw you watching the team and thought I'd say hi. I hear you're on the faculty here."

"Jim, what happened in Myrtle Beach has to stay there. You'll ruin me if anyone were to find out. Please say it's our secret. I did it for you."

"Jill, I mean Jen, let's make a deal. I always liked that show." I smiled. "Jen, have sex with me right here, right now and I promise to never tell anyone."

"How can I believe you?"

"First, I didn't lie to you. I told you the truth. Second, I doubt if anyone would believe me anyway."

"So if no one believes you, why should I have sex with you?"

"I believe you liked it and you know I loved it. Also, I promise to keep my mouth shut. No one will ever hear it from me. I'm good at keeping secrets."

Jen got up and locked her door. "Jim, this is the last time. Promise me that you won't tell anyone. I want you looking me in the eyes when you promise."

I put my arms around her and pulled her ass to me. I looked her in the eye and said, "Jill, I promise, with God as my witness, that I will never tell anyone about our sexual experience together."

I undid her blouse and let it drop to the floor. Her bra quickly joined her blouse. I undid her pants and let them fall. All she had left on was her panties.

I slipped off my shirt and took off my pants. She took the lead from that point on, I let her. "Do you want to eat my pussy?"

"Yes, I'd love to." She sat on her couch and I slipped off her panties and buried my face into her pussy.

"That's it baby, suck that pussy the way I showed you. Spread those lips and stick your tongue in. Yes, that's it, rub my pussy with your fingers." She was hot and wet. I believe she really wanted this.

"Ok, you sit and let me straddle that cock of yours." I sat down and she pulled off my briefs and got up and lowered herself down on my cock.

As she was going up and down on my cock she was getting hotter. "This is the last time Jim. We can't do it anymore. Oh that feels so good. Promise me you won't tell anyone. Fuck me Jim, oh so good."

I held onto her great ass and pumped hard into her. "I promise never to tell anyone. God I love your pussy."

She was rubbing my chest as she came down hard and stayed there. She screamed out how good it felt and told me again that it was our last time together. I reached up and rubbed my thumbs over her nipples.

I shot my cum deep in her and she gave me a smile. When her pussy stopped pulsating she got off of me and grabbed some tissues and put them between her legs. She went into the restroom in her office and cleaned up. When she came back out I was dressed.

"Jen, I will keep it a secret and promise to never tell a soul. You were my first and I doubt if I will find anyone near as good. Thank you for the memories. One thing Jill; we never kissed. Can I kiss you one time?"

She came into my arms and we kissed passionately. God, I could love this woman but I knew we were from two different worlds. Other than the sex it could never work out. I unlocked the door and told Jen I hoped to see her around. If she ever wanted me I would be there for her.

I did my best to put her out of my mind but still keep the memories. I was young, and hopefully would find a lot of women my age who wanted to have sex.

I went to practice on Saturday and out for pizza with the guys afterwards. On Sunday I headed for my dad's place. He greeted me at the door and shook my hand.

"Dad, I know it awkward but we can make the best of it. Mom even agreed that you and I should become closer. I'll be here hopefully for four years."

I think dad was trying. It was the least I could do to try and get along also. The doorbell rang and he answered it. It was his fiancée. She walked in and he introduced me to her.

"James, I want to introduce you to the love of my life, my fiancée Jen Folkyour. She's on the faculty at the University. No one knows about our relationship. We have been keeping it quiet for the time being.

"Jen, this is my son James. He just started college here at the University. I never told you he would be going here because I wanted to surprise you."

We were both stunned at first but did our best to recover quickly. I think dad was just too happy to notice.

"Nice to meet you Jen, or should I call you Ms. Folkyour. You can call me Jim. Mom and dad have been the only ones to call me James. I finally got my friends to call me Jim." I had to stop talking before dad caught on something wasn't right.

"Jen is just fine. Most everyone at the University calls me Jen."

"Well James, I told you she was beautiful and charming. You can see it wasn't an understatement."

"You're right Dad, she is a beautiful woman. Jen I hope we get to know each other better since I'll be attending college here for the next for years, and congratulation on your upcoming nuptials."

"We're engaged but we haven't set a date yet. We would hope you keep it under your belt till we're ready," said Dad.

"Oh, I'm good with keeping secrets Dad. I promise not to tell a soul."

Jen looked at me, and all I could think of was this is going to be a hell of a year. So far it has been my best summer ever.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12