Bet Everything?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moan slipped from Janet's lips as she watched the unfolding scene. Her hand had been resting on my thigh, but now she took my hand and put it on her bare upper thigh only inches from the edge of her thong.

That was it; I was through watching others. I quietly said, "Your five minutes are over; your dance is done."

My voice seemed to surprise the two women as they stopped and looked at each other. Amy's face remained flush with sex and some unspoken word passed between Mary Beth and her. Without a word they stooped to pick up their clothes. As Amy stood up with her clothes in her hands, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness from me. Her pussy hair glistened with sexual moisture and some had begun to dribble down her inner thigh. I said, "Amy, I was wrong. You're not a quitter, you're a winner."

For the first time since I met Amy, I saw her give me a small, but real smile as she nodded in acknowledgment. She turned and lightly brushed her hand across Mary Beth's hip as a signal to follow. They both disappeared into the large bedroom. As the door closed, I heard the lock click.

Janet took my hand and squeezed it as she pulled it; she rested it on her thong which was very wet. She said, "I never thought I could be so turned on by two girls dancing and kissing, but I was wrong. The dance was more erotic than any porn movie I've ever seen."

My answer was to lean down and give her a kiss. Her lips met mine and almost immediately her tongue felt my tongue. I reached around her and pulled her to indicate that she should straddle my lap facing me; she quickly moved to comply. Facing me, her vagina pushed against my engorged penis, she quickly pulled my shirt over my head. Her breasts were even with my lips; gently cupping her breasts with my hands I licked and kissed each breast. For the next ten minutes my hands and tongue explored her trembling body. Janet's breathing became excited; at times she moaned as I discovered some new sensitive spot.

She finally gasped, "I can't be teased any more; I want you."

I stretched her out on the couch. My fingers went to her thong panties and I briefly touched her through the soaked material. Seconds later as I pulled the panties off, she lifted her hips to help; her musky sexual aroma was overpowering. I quickly stripped and knelt at her feet. I kissed and licked her inner thighs and her hips and then gently opened her legs. I brushed aside her wet pussy hairs and explored her vagina—first with my fingers and then with my tongue; her hips pushed up to help my tongue penetrate her. I softly tongued her clit and she whimpered and sighed, "I need you in me now."

She spread her legs farther apart and arched her pelvis to expose herself completely as I pushed into her sopping wet vagina as far as I could. She whispered, "Yes" as I gently pulled back a few inches and thrust into her again. My finger slowly explored her and finally found her clit. I touched it very lightly.

I continued the subtle penetration motion for a minute or so letting our sexual tension build slowly, but in the silence we faintly heard Amy's voice through the bedroom door in an erotic scream of sexual surrender. It was the ultimate turn on for Janet and me. Our motion became more violent and my finger now teased her unrelenting. Finally, Janet screamed some guttural, sexual sound and began to come; her hips thrusting frantically trying to take more and more of me into her. Her vaginal muscles squeezed me and I felt myself shoot into her repeatedly.

When our violent orgasms had run their course, I covered her body with mine and gave her a gentle kiss of gratitude.

Some minutes later I turned her body so that we were spoons. Her ass pushed into me, but it was much too soon. My hands reached around her and felt her everywhere. I kissed her neck and her back. We talked as my fingers and tongue explored her. Sometimes she directed me, "A little softer and just circle my nipples...now lower." At times she became impatient and took my hands into hers and showed me what she wanted.

And we talked. Janet said, "That was two hours of visual foreplay and then five minutes of intense sexual voyeurism. I was wet even before they danced thinking about the dance to come. I never realized how erotic two naked women together could be, and what it would do to me—during the dance I almost wished I was one of the losers."

Janet paused and with a suggestive tone asked, "Do you know any more games we can play?"

I replied, "Yes."

She said, "Good then we can...oh!...YES!" as my fully erect hard penis slid into her for the second time. We could talk about the other games later.

12