Beth Glenda and Frank

Story Info
Just another loving wife story.
7.2k words
4.41
116k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married to Beth Anne for eleven years when the event that started this tale took place. We had gotten together in the tenth grade, started going steady just before the start of summer vacation between eleventh and twelfth grades and were joined at the hip from then on.

We made plans to be married when we graduated from college and one month after that momentous event we tied the knot. Altogether we had been a couple for just a little over eighteen years.

We both wanted to succeed in our careers and we made the decision not to ever have children much to the despair of both sets of parents. To eliminate the need for condoms, birth control pills and the like I had myself snipped.

We both did well in our careers and after living in an apartment for nine years we finally saved up enough money for a sizeable down payment on a nice house in a good neighborhood. Our neighbors were a mix of young couples like ourselves and older more established couples. It wasn't long before we were part of the social fabric of the neighborhood. There were backyard barbecues, card nights, dinner parties and occasionally a group of us would go out for a night on the town.

Strangely, given the number of couples our own age, the couple we were closest to were in their mid-forties. Jason and Glenda were our next door neighbors and for all practical purposes you might as well have said that we somewhat lived together. There was no fence between us and our backyards blended together.

We had a six person hot tub on our patio and they had an in ground swimming pool. We both had barbecue grills and the four of us moved back and forth at will. It was not uncommon for me to come home from work and find Jase and Glennie in our hot tub or for them to look out their kitchen window and find me and Beth splashing around in their pool. Many were the times I would arrive home from a hard day at the office and find Beth, Glennie and Jase fixing dinner on our patio or theirs. It was pretty much like family.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jason was about six two and one eighty-five and had a lean athletic body which he kept trim by using the gym he had set up in his basement. Glenda was a beautiful woman who at forty-four had a body that a woman ten years younger would have killed for. She also kept herself in shape using the gym in their basement. While Glenda was not an out and out exhibitionist she would regularly wear tight clothes, short skirts and dresses and skimpy bikinis. I would be lying if I said that being around Glenda didn't make me hard.

As usually happens in a close knit group there is a lot of joking around and harmless flirting, but to be honest here it was mostly Glennie flirting with me. When you are as close as we were to the Carlsons (Jase and Glennie) you learn things about them and they learn things about you. One of the things that Glennie learned about me was that I liked to see sexy lingerie on ladies and that high heels and stockings were a turn on for me. She also learned that Beth didn't care for either of those things. Beth thought sexy lingerie was frivolous and a waste of money and she didn't like high heels at all. She said anything more than a two inch heel made her ankles hurt and swell.

Often when Beth and Jason weren't around or watching she would say things like "If I were your woman I'd never wear anything other than sexy under things" or "Maybe I should buy a pair of six inch stilettos and wear them for you." On a couple of occasions she pulled up the hem of her skirt or dress and gave me a quick glimpse of a thong or a pair of lacy panties.

I enjoyed Glennie's flirting and attention, but I had never considered it to be serious. I assumed that she was happy in her marriage as I was in mine and that her flirting, risqué as it was, was harmless.

++++++++++++++++++

The event that prompted this little tale happened on a Saturday at a barbecue at Glenda's and Jason's. Half the neighborhood was there and about two hours into the party I had to take a leak. I went into the house and found that both bathrooms were already occupied. I needed to go so bad that I was holding my crotch and rocking back and forth on my feet. I suppose I could have run for home, but I didn't think I could hold it that long. As familiar as I was with the Carlson's house I knew there was a toilet just off the bathroom in their master bedroom and I made a beeline for it.

I was shaking the last drops off of it when I heard the bedroom door open and close. Then I heard Beth say:

"Just what is so important that you had to get me up hear to speak to me in private?"

"I'm horny as hell and I need some of your pussy" Jason said.

"For Christ's sake Jason; Frank and Glenda are just downstairs. Besides, I gave you two hours at lunch yesterday."

"Two hours on a long lunch isn't enough. I need it. Please?"

"Okay, but just a quickie. No blow job or ass. Just a quick fuck. Go lock the door while I get my panties off."

From where I was at the toilet I could see the large mirror above the counter with the two sinks and it showed me what was going on in the bedroom. Beth was wearing a skirt and she lifted it and took her panties off while Jason locked the door. Beth tossed her panties on the bed and leaned forward on her elbows and Jason unzipped, took out his cock and took Beth from behind.

I was stunned at first and then I shook it off and was just getting ready to storm into the bedroom when a voice in my head said, "Hold on. See what else happens. There might be stuff you need to know. I held myself back and then watched the action in the mirror. It was indeed a quickie as it was over in three or four minutes and then Jason pulled out. Beth stood up and grabbed her panties and at that point I figured that she would come into the bathroom and find out she was busted. That didn't happen. She wiped herself with the panties and put them on as Jason said:

"Can we get together tomorrow?"

"No. Frank and I are going to his parent's house for a birthday party."

"Monday then?"

"You know better. Monday's and Thursday s belong to Julius. You will have to wait until Tuesday" she said as she opened the door and looked to see if it was clear to leave and then the two of them left.

I stood there as things rolled around in my mind. Beth was regularly fucking Jason and from what I'd just heard she was also regularly fucking her boss? Julius Barko owned the company where Beth worked. I gave the two cheating fucks time to get clear and then rejoined the party.

As I walked out onto the patio I saw Beth talking to Glenda and I wondered if Glennie had any inkling that Jason was cheating on her and with the cunt she was talking to. No way of knowing without asking and I wasn't ready for that just yet.

Ever since leaving the bathroom my mind had been working overtime on what to do with my new found knowledge. One thing was sure. Beth and I were done. What I had to do was figure out how I wanted things to end. .

++++++++++++++++++

Around ten the party began to wind down and Beth and I went home. When Beth was drinking, and she'd had more than a few at the barbecue, she got amorous and I expected that she was going to want to play when we went to bed.

Our love making usually started with me going down on Beth, but it wasn't going to happen on that night. It pissed me off greatly that the cunt cheated on me, but I was even more pissed that the cunt thought so little of me that she would feed me her lover's deposit. She hadn't cleaned up when she finished with Jason and she had immediately stripped, got on the bed, spread her legs and waited for me when we got to the bedroom.

Nosireebob!! Not gonna happen!

I knew that she had probably done it to me before and I hadn't noticed, but that was water over the dam and nothing I could do about it now. I'd fuck the cunt, but no fucking oral unless she wanted to try and get me up for a second time. I'd fuck the cunt because not to do so wouldn't be natural and might make her wonder why and I didn't want that. When what I was planning happened I didn't want her to see it coming.

I climbed on the bed and as I moved between the cunt's legs she reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart for my tongue, but I moved forward, pointed my cock at her hole and then shoved it home. I knew I was getting sloppy seconds, but it wasn't the first time. Not counting the times I'd followed Jason or Julius into her (unknowingly) I'd had plenty of sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths and even fifths in college at frat parties and I already knew that it wouldn't kill me. My attitude toward Beth from then on was going to be "Pussy is pussy and take it while you can get it."

I fucked her and when I finished I rolled off of her and onto my back. She sat up and said, "You aren't done yet lover" and she moved to take me in her mouth. As she sucked on my cock and tasted the mixture of mine and Jason's cum that was on it I wondered if she could differentiate tastes. Could she tell the difference between my sperm and Jason's? And how about what she got from Julius? Or for that matter a mixture of all three? I had that thought because I wouldn't have put it past her that she'd had all three on the same day a time or two.

Whatever! She did get me up again and I did fuck her a second time and then I rolled over and went to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++

I treated Sunday as any other Sunday and worked in the yard while Beth did laundry and cleaned the breakfast dishes. I was pulling weeds out of the flower beds when Beth came out in her bikini and went next door and jumped in the pool. About five minutes later Jason came out and jumped into the pool with her.

I doubted that they would do anything other that talk and maybe laugh at pulling the wool over my eyes since Glenda could show up at any time. They knew they didn't have to worry about me because I had a list of chores that I had to get done before we went to my parent's house to celebrate my mom's fiftieth birthday.

I finished my chores and went into the house to shower and get dressed and as I was dressing Beth came in and showered. As she dressed Beth said she had a great time in the pool and was glad that we had the use of it and that it was too bad I had so much to do that I couldn't join them. I said she didn't need me there since she had Jason and Glenda to keep her company.

"Glennie went shopping. She asked me to go with her, but I just wanted a lazy day so I begged off."

"Great!" I thought. "Sloppy seconds for Frank again tonight."

There was no doubt at all in my mind that with Glenda gone and them knowing I wouldn't be coming over they had gotten it on.

The evening at my parent's was your typical family get together and when it was over we went on home and went to bed. We undressed and Beth lay down and spread her legs for me. I knew she was expecting me to muff dive, but what she didn't know was that my pussy eating days were over as far as she was concerned. Regardless of my suspicions she might not even have fucked Jason that day, but it didn't matter because I was done doing oral on the faithless cunt.

I did fuck her and when I was done I rolled over and fell asleep even though Beth indicated she wanted to go a second time.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I left for work early in the morning because I wanted to spend some personal time on the computer. I did some searching and by the time I needed to buckle down and get to work I had the names and phone numbers of several investigative agencies and divorce attorneys.

Just before lunch time I went down to the legal department and showed Stan my list of attorneys and asked for a recommendation. Stan looked over my list and told me Martin Castle would be my best bet. I then went across the hall to Security and asked Bill to take a look at my list of investigative agencies and he told me the Phoenix Investigative Service was who I should use and he told me he had a friend that worked there and said if I would like he would put me in touch. I said yes and he picked up the phone, made a call and just like that I had an appointment.

Monday night Beth made no move to initiate sex and I figured she must have gotten enough from Julius earlier in the day.

Tuesday I met with Alex Breastly at the Phoenix offices, discussed my problem and gave them a retainer. I left the Phoenix offices and went to my appointment with Martin Castle. I told him what the situation was and that I had put Phoenix on the case. He said he would get started on the paperwork right away.

That evening when I got home I faked a cough until it was bed time. When we went up to bed Beth indicated she wanted to make love which made me wonder just what it was that she was doing. She had screwed Julius Monday, but hadn't tried to give me his leftovers, but on Tuesday she was than willing to give me Jason's. I thought back over the last couple of weeks and I recognized a pattern. She never wanted to make love on the days she fucked Julius, but every other night she was ready to go (not that we did fuck on all those nights). Anyway, when I made no move to go down on Beth she asked me if something was wrong and when I said no she said:

"You haven't done oral on me since some time last week and that isn't like you."

"I've been coming down with a sore throat (and I coughed for effect) and I don't want to take a chance on making it worse. That's also why I haven't kissed you lately. I don't want to give what I might have to you. I don't even want to chance coughing in your face" I said as I pulled her into doggie position.

I fucked her hard and after I got my nut I settled onto my side of the bed expecting to go to sleep. Beth had other ideas. She fondled my soft cock until she was able to get me hard again (with a little help from her mouth) and I fucked her doggie for the second time that night. As I pounded into her I wondered if Beth had become a nymphomaniac. Between Julius, Jason and me she was getting fucked almost daily and always seemed to want more.

I finished the second time and told Beth I was bushed and I needed to get some rest since I had a busy day in front of me Wednesday. She pouted some, but gave up on trying to get a third time out of me.

+++++++++++++++++++

The rest of the week went by and I did my best to act normal around Beth. We had sex every night but Mondays and Thursday which I already knew belonged to Julius and I still wondered why she wouldn't fuck me on the days she did Julius. I knew when I was following Jason into her because now that I knew what was going on I could pick up the signs. Before my discovery while in Jason's and Glenda's bathroom I had always believed Beth when she told me she was wet because she was horny and couldn't wait to get home to me and make love. As much as we fucked why wouldn't I believe it? Now I knew that she was wet because someone else was there before me. Then there was also the fact that Beth, in thinking that she had me so snowed I wouldn't notice anything, didn't take elementary precautions like pushing her cum stained panties under the rest of the dirty clothes, but instead just dropped them in on top.

I managed to get through the weekend without giving Beth and indication that I was onto her. I'd kept a close eye on her and she was never able to get away from me on those two days so I knew that she hadn't been able to spread for Jason. Knowing that I did go down on her Sunday night for what I figured was going to be the last time.

+++++++++++++++++++

Monday Beth didn't want to play and her panties in the dirty clothes hamper told me that Julius had gotten his. Tuesday morning I got the call from Phoenix and made an appointment to see them on Wednesday. That night was amorous and I fucked her knowing that it was going to be the last time because she was going to be out of the house by the weekend.

There were no surprises on Wednesday since I already knew what the Phoenix operatives were going to find. The report showed her going to a motel on Mondays and Thursdays with Julius and a different motel on Tuesdays and Fridays with Jason. It was noticed that Julius and Beth always used the same motel so the Phoenix people had bribed the desk clerk and ended up with audio and video of Beth and Julius. They did the same thing at the motel that Jason and Beth used.

"It is all on the CDs" I was told when they were handed to me. "It won't be admissible in court, but it is proof positive and that is what you wanted."

I thanked the man and left his office. I went back to the attorney and told him I'd give him a call and tell him what time and where. I went home and copied the parts with Julius onto one CD and the parts with Jason on another. Then I copied some of the stills made of Julius and Beth onto paper and I was set to go.

On Thursday I called Julius and asked him if he could meet me for lunch. I told him that I was planning a surprise for Beth and that I would like his help in setting it up. I knew that Thursday was the day he spent the lunch hour fucking Beth so I was not surprised when he said he has a previous engagement that he couldn't get out of. He asked me if Friday would work and I said that it would.

I knew he would be fucking Beth and what I wanted to do was plant "I wonder what he wants" in his mind so he would think about it for the next twenty-four hours. There was a chance he might tell Beth, but it wouldn't matter. All it would do is make her curious as to what I was going to do. She wouldn't mention it when she came home that evening because she would want me to think she was surprised. At least that is what I was gambling on.

The evening I attempted to have sex with Beth even though I knew she never gave me any on the days she fucked Julius. I wasn't at all surprised when she said she was too tired, but I had hoped for one more fuck before I dropped the hammer on her.

++++++++++++++++++++

Friday morning on my way out the door I kissed Beth goodbye and smiled to myself at knowing that it was two things. It was the last kiss she would ever get from me and I was not only kissing her goodbye as I left for work, but I was also kissing our marriage and her goodbye forever.

At noon I met with Julius at Tricocci's for lunch and after we had ordered Julius asked:

"Just what is this surprise you are setting up for Beth and how can I help out?"

"I'm going to hit her with divorce papers and I need your help in deciding how to do it."

"You have to be shitting me! You want my help in having her served?"

"No. What I want is for you to decide whether I have her served with papers that list Irreconcilable Differences as the reason for the divorce or papers that list Adultery as the cause" and as I was saying that I slid a folder across the table to him. "Take a look at what is in the folder and it will all become clear to you."

He opened the folder and looked at the four 8x10 photos and his face turned pale.

"This is the way it is going to go Jules baby" I said. "This is a no fault state so regardless of how I file Beth and I have to split everything fifty-fifty. That means that I'll have to sell the house and give her half of the proceeds. The problem is that I love that house and I don't want to give it up. That means in order for me to keep it I'll have to come up with Beth's share and I don't have it.

"That's where you come in. I'm going to need two things from you. I had the house appraised and given our equity I'm going to have to come up with 25 thousand to buy out Beth's half. So the first thing I need from you is a certified check for that amount. The second thing I need for you to do is give Beth a two hundred dollar a week raise so that our incomes are equal and I won't have to pay alimony."

"You are out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to do that!"

12