Bethany / Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say a word. She just carefully slid the condom off me, I was still pretty erect. She lowered her head and slid those gorgeous lips up and down several times, cleaning me of the juices still coating my erection. Then she sat up and swallowed.

"Time for bed" she said, stood up and walked off towards the stairs.

I dressed again, with some difficulty, I was still physically aroused, overcome to some extent by the totally erotic experience I had just had. I locked up, put the lights out and followed her. As I went towards the bedroom door she was coming out of the bathroom.

"Darling, please, I will join you in a couple of minutes. Please, for me - I want to see you naked" she said in an even more sexy voice than before.

I stripped, washed, did my teeth and went back into the bedroom. She was there already, standing, waiting. She had turned the lights down and I realised why. Without the clothes, the makeup, the jewellery, even in sexy night-clothes, the TOTAL image of a woman was not there. This was a transvestite, though it was a VERY good one. Richard was still wearing the wig but had removed most of his makeup and was maybe feeling not quite so feminine, but was wearing a long transparent black night-dress, split down one side to show his legs.

I had to say it, and I had to be honest.

"Richard, you still look very sexy indeed."

Which he did. I went over towards him, my cock once again standing out proud, slid my arms round him and kissed him hard. It didn't feel wrong.

We got into bed and cuddled for a short while, and slept.

DAY THREE

As I said I almost ALWAYS wake at 7.30 at the weekend, it was obviously the excitement which had tired me out. When I eventually stirred I peered at the clock by the bed. It showed just before 9 again, and there was a coffee mug on the bedside table.

"Oh, I thought I heard some stirring, good morning my love."

I felt a light kiss on the cheek and opened my eyes fully.

"I have been up some time, thought a coffee might be needed. OK?"

I stirred for a moment, then sat up and looked across the room. I could see 'Sara' sitting at the dressing table there, doing her lipstick! A very domestic scene, I thought, man getting up late, his wife dressed and making herself look nice. Then I peered more closely. The curtains were still drawn, I had mentioned possible problems about being seen at the front of the house, though there was some sunlight coming through. My guest was sitting at the dresser and was indeed dressed. At least partly, she was wearing Carol's white shortie silk robe .

"OK Ben. You still smell of sex. Go and shower and make yourself presentable, I've put some clothes out for you."

She walked out of the room - as she left I got a glimpse, of black fishnets and of enormous black high heels! I tumbled out of bed and dashed to the bathroom to relieve myself. I showered and shaved as quickly as I could, then found the jeans and the white shirt she had left out for me. I rushed down to the kitchen, Sara was sitting on the high stool in there with a coffee in her hand, with the robe promiscuously open at the front, long legs covered by fishnets stockings attached to the black basque, and wearing the 6" black patent stilettos. As I went in she stood, the robe fell open - showing her 'boobs' pushing out from the cups of the basque. She had in, I thought, Carol's 'breast-enhancers' slipped into the bottom of the bra cups, they did lift the flesh and produce two nice-looking tits.

"Well" she said, walking provocatively towards me and kissing my cheek. "Do you like what you see? Ah, I can tell you do. I thought the loose jeans may be a good idea."

She had reached down between my legs, she stroked my thigh gently and could feel my excitement.

"I can tell you do!" Then she turned. "OK, get breakfast, I've had mine, just some cereal. I'm going to finish dressing."

And she left me alone and excited and aroused and thinking, what next? She had looked very different, more confident - and even in full daylight - female!!

When she came down again a few minutes later I looked carefully, despite the erotic attire, I was sure. She had put on a white silk blouse, tucked into a very short tight black skirt. The blouse had an elasticated neckline, it was pulled across to reveal her shoulders and to show off her 'boobs'. I could only admire. I had tried the basque myself like that, strapless, but was not confident in it, Sara looked great, her gorgeous legs were unbelievable!

I stared carefully at the figure in front of me, the legs, the figure, the face. The makeup was different, in some way, more suitable for daytime, but she had changed her nail varnish for a darker red, and her lips too of course. I grabbed her hand. I was desperate to try to see just exactly what had made such a difference, the hair, the makeup?

"Come with me" I said, pulling her towards the back door and out into the garden.

She was reluctant. I was still staring.

"Look, it's OK, the whole of the top of the garden area is TOTALLY private. Believe me."

She did, again she knew why I was so sure.

"So what's wrong, why are you staring?"

And I was STILL staring, inspecting Richard very carefully indeed.

"Richard, do me a favour please. Go back upstairs and put on some ordinary black stockings, or tights. Please. And those shoes you had when you arrived. Go on, trust me. I KNOW your legs look totally gorgeous in fishnets, especially with those heels, they really do but - well, trust me. Please."

She was a little reluctant but said "OK" and went up. I got a mid-blue jacket from the hall, one of Carol's, it is a bit big for her but she likes it that way. Sara came down, I pulled the elasticated shoulders of her blouse back up and slid the coat on her, then took her hand as we went out into the light again.

"Well, what is it?" she asked.

"Richard, you remember when we met on Friday, in the dark, I said six out of ten or something. Yesterday in dim light inside you were an eight. No, don't get upset. Right now Richard, I am definite, TEN!"

He looked puzzled. He realised I was talking to 'Richard', and he realised what I was saying.

"Right now, I don't know what is radically different, the combination of the makeup and the tight-waisted figure, the light maybe, I don't know, but I see in front of me - a woman. Totally. I would defy anybody to tell me otherwise, you look great - and female. Not gorgeous, not beautiful, no. But attractive yes. definitely. So I have to call you Sara, don't I?"

She still looked puzzled, unconvinced.

"I did do the makeup lighter, and I do admit I think the figure in this basque looks good, thanks very much for the compliment, Ben, it means a lot to me, it really does, but....."

"Sara, no 'buts'. I mean it. Tell you what. let's go out, for a walk?"

That did it. Sara was at the same time delighted and very tempted.

"You mean you and me, go along the road?"

"No way, Sara, this is real life, not a TV story. I am NOT taking you down to the pub. If Carol finds out I was out with another woman, well! No, we can drive for a mile or so. I know. There's a supermarket car park a mile away. We never use that branch but I've been there dressed once, in the evening. There's a canal next to it and a small park area. It's ideal."

"This evening you mean?"

"No, now. Yes, now, you look great, we can just walk for a bit. And before you say it, Sara, I don't care if anyone sees us, it will be just another couple out in the sunshine Sunday morning. It's still early, the store doesn't open 'til ten. Yes? I would be proud to take you. "

Sara thought for a moment, for several moments, then spoke.

"Yes".

She got her handbag, I opened the car, within five minutes I had backed out and we were heading along the road quite quickly. As soon as we passed the bend and the house was out of sight I relaxed. I really didn't want to be seen with another woman! I looked across, Sara was nervous, I told her to relax, and put a hand on her thigh.

"Please Ben, don't. I am shaking enough already"

We pulled into the car park, I could see across to the little grassy area and the canal, there were a few people about but not many. I went round and opened the door for Sara, this time she swung her legs out together, very ladylike.

We held hands and walked, the first fifty yards we didn't see anyone, Sara became more confident, eased her grip - and me too, I eased mine, I was sure but I was nervous too. Then as we turned to walk along by the canal, a guy came jogging up the towpath.

"Morning" he said.

"Morning" I replied, and smiled.

I looked at Sara, she smiled too. A few seconds later we passed an older couple going the other way with their dog, no comment was made, but he DID give Sara a good look.

"Don't worry, my love. He was only looking at your legs!" I reassured her.

We walked on for several minutes, passing about six more people. I could tell Sara was loving it, there were absolutely no 'negative' reactions. As we walked round and back towards a car park Sara noticed a young couple under a tree, necking fairly furiously. As we approached they separated and moved off. She pulled me over towards the tree and leant against it, then put her arms round my neck.

"OK Ben, I never thought I would ever get the chance to do this especially in public in broad daylight, come here!"

She began kissing tenderly, we did an awful lot of kissing that weekend! But then she began to revel in it, extrovert petting and fondling, made even more exciting by the fact that as we explored each other's mouths, as my hand slid further up inside her skirt, her hand slid unseen inside the zip of my trousers, her breathing became heavier, her 'bosoms' heaved more and more as we became even more passionate, people were passing! They couldn't help but notice we were 'hot' for each other, I was only vaguely aware of their presence from the sound of footfalls and occasional mutterings.

The last I remember, as we eventually parted, both really horny from the public lust we had been displaying, was from a couple of older women, probably over sixty, I heard the words '.... such a short skirt..... disgraceful!' as they passed.

Sara heard it too, she showed her delight. We calmed down and walked on, holding hands still, came to the edge of the car park. I turned to her.

"Right Sara, when was the battle of Hastings?"

She looked extremely puzzled. "1066".

"Right, now do those numbers backwards."

"You mean 6601?"

I took out my wallet and handed her my credit card.

"The ATM is that way, I am going back to the car. Can you go get me £30 for the weekend, I'll see you there in about five minutes?"

I strode off purposefully back to the car. I think she recognised the scenario, I had told 'Richard' in one of my emails. This was the site of my very first outing as Bethany, when I had done that very thing, walking across the car park alone in the dark to the cash machine. I turned to watch.

She could have chickened out, hurried after me, but no. She was almost striding, much more confidently now, towards the machine. I watched as she put the card in, pressed as needed, and got the cash out. She turned, opened her handbag, and slid it into a small purse I think - I was too far away to see properly. But she didn't turn towards the car, maybe she had lost her bearings? But no again, the store had opened a few minutes earlier, she was going in!

I thought about following her, but decided to wait. Less than two minutes later she emerged, now very confident indeed. I thought then 'She's been in the Ladies', and indeed she had. She was carrying the jacket over her arm and had slid her top down her arms a little, exposing her shoulders, and more of her boobs, to the bright morning sun. She looked round and began to step purposefully in my direction.

But she didn't get far, that was when she was accosted! Not surprising really, she really did look provocative at that moment. Not tall like when she was wearing the 6" stilettos but tallish, well built, a thin waist and long long legs, it was really to be expected she might get approached. And she was.

It was the 'AA' man, he had just set up his little recruitment box outside the supermarket, trying to recruit the mums and dads as they did their shopping Sunday morning. As Sara started to walk towards me I could see him approach her and start talking. And I could see her talking back, showing an interest in the leaflet he was holding. They chatted for quite some time, then he took her arm and led her towards his stand. I could see two seats there, she sat down, he sat next to her and she crossed her legs! I wish I had been closer, to see properly the look on his face when she revealed that gorgeous expanse of thigh, he must have been wondering where his luck had come from, recruiting such a lovely leggy lady maybe.

I never did ask her, what with the events afterwards, but I am sure I saw him put a hand on her thigh as they talked. Eventually they stood up, she had a leaflet in her hand, she looked towards him and then turned away and came towards me, every inch a woman who had just been enjoying herself, a woman who knew she looked good, who knew her sexuality and was proud to show it. Her hair was bouncing, her earrings were glinting, her breasts were moving with every step of her lovely legs. She passed about four men on her way back, every one turned to look. I leaned over to let her in the car.

"God, Ben that was INCREDIBLE!" she almost shouted. "What a buzz, I just LOVED it, did you see the way he was looking at my legs?"

"Sara my dear, did you see the way he was looking at your tits?"

"God I feel great. Drive, Ben, drive!"

And I did, I drove home, Sara was sat beside me all the way, breathing deeply. It was difficult to keep my eyes on the road, her cleavage, with her top pulled down like that, boobs bulging and heaving, looked really impressive. At the house we got out of the car and through the side gate, into the living room with no problem, no neighbours around at all. She was still on a high.

"What an outing, Ben, I felt fucking great if you will excuse the unladylike language!"

She wiggled her hips suggestively, loving the attention. I was transfixed. She was sex on legs!

"And you were - and are - fucking sensational" I exclaimed.

I thought she was going to kiss me on the lips, I was feeling horny as hell. Instead she began to undo my shirt and leaned over, planting a huge kiss above my right nipple.

"I can't give you a love bite, I hope that will do."

I looked down. She had left a red lip-shaped mark on me. Then she started on my trousers. I was going to protest but she was insistent.

"Ben, take them off. OFF. And the shorts and shoes and socks, take them ALL OFF" she almost shouted.

I did as I was told! My cock was 100% at attention, I was so aroused by this gorgeous tart in front of me, she started to caress my balls, then moved back a little. She lifted her skirt up to her waist and sat perched on the edge of the kitchen table and almost tore off her knickers!

"Now my darling, please, I want your cock up me, you have to, FUCK ME. NOW. On Carol's kitchen table. NOW!"

Her cock was exposed and erect. Yes, HER cock. I was being propositioned by a gorgeous woman with a ripe erect cock between her legs. As she moved back she lifted her legs to plant those long heels on the table and reveal the full glory of her long legs and her inviting arsehole to me. It was glinting in the sun, she had obviously prepared for this. As I hesitated just a little she reached down between her tits and pulled out a condom.

"Put this on me, please, to stop the mess and keep Carol's table clean!"

I did, enjoying my fingers sliding down towards her balls, thinking that I never imagined the weekend would include this.

"What about me?" I asked.

"No Ben, none for you. Please. I want to feel your cum shooting up me, like you want to make me pregnant. I just don't care, I want you to make love to me."

She steered my bulging cock towards her hole, I let her, I wanted her too. When it touched a shiver went through me, all of me. I began to push, I climbed onto the table on top of her and pushed, I watched the head of my cock begin to enter, I paused. I looked at her face. Yes, HER face, I could see a real desirable woman. I pushed again, she winced a little, I pushed again, she made a slight strangled cry.

I really didn't want to hurt her in any way but I could tell that, with over half of the head inside her hole, it was a bit painful. I looked again, questioning.

"Go on, go on."

I pushed again, her cries got louder and more strained, I really was not at all sure. Her stocking-clad legs were pushing against my chest, she grabbed me and pulled gently, digging her nails in, I slid further. And then. I went in. Right in. As the shiny purple bulb of my cock slipped into her, the shaft followed oh-so smoothly, I cried out myself.

"Aaaah Sara, ooh God, that is gorgeous, that is out of this world"

I looked at her, the face had changed, this wasn't hurting now, this was erotic, this was sensational, this was the start of a damn good fuck! I pushed, then slid out, then in again and we both screamed with delight, it was really something, I kept on and on for several seconds, sliding just a little further each time. We had our rhythm going, she was clenching her arse muscles round me, squeezing me into ecstasy, breathing deeply, her breasts were heaving.

"Christ Ben. Oooooooooh!" she said after maybe two minutes. "You can go on like this all afternoon, that is a sensational feeling, deep inside me, OOOOOOh."

I was going on steadily, it was a sensation, being aroused to such an extent, every thrust maintained the height of my arousal. I just carried on for maybe a minute more, pushing and relaxing, I looked down at my cock sliding into her arse, at her own condom-clad member standing proud, it was swelling more, her juices were beginning to cum. And she did, violently, her arse shuddered and shook, her muscles tightened but I kept on thrusting, I saw the jet of cum through the thin condom, shoot out and swell the teat.

She shook, she cried out, she was having sex with me and loving it! And so was I, that set me off, I speeded up just a little and reached my own climax, pulsing hard and deep into her.

"Oh yes, Ben, fuck me, fuck me, oh my lover!!"

We were both at a crescendo, we bucked and shook together as I emptied my cock into her, I could feel the hot juices spurting deep. We were in heaven together, I shot my load, I just kept on cumming up her, filling her up with my hot sperm!

And it finished. We collapsed, I fell on top of her, kissed her neck, her ears, her hair, her lips. I was just incredibly grateful. At which point we realised how uncomfortable we were, me lying on top of her on that kitchen table. I withdrew carefully and stood up. She reached for her black silky panties and pulled them on, then stood.

"I want to keep your sperm inside me a little longer, Ben. I'll clean up in the downstairs loo, you go up and clean too, I'll make some coffee."

I came down about five minutes later, in jeans and T-shirt, she was sat in the sun in the garden on the swing-seat, with two coffees beside her, I joined her, we kissed. Strangely for the first time in the weekend I felt just a little guilty. The last time I had sat there had been about two weeks earlier, with Carol, after we had a very successful shagging session.

We had our coffee, it was really a very sweet time, a couple sat there in post-coital bliss cuddling and caressing, enjoying the moment. Sara squirmed in her seat.

"Ooooh, Ben, I can still feel it, I can feel your sperm shifting round inside me"