Bethany's Birthday Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That was fantastic,” she sighed as she lay flat against the bed, unable to move.

“I’m glad you enjoyed,” answered Penny, nuzzling Bethany’s pubes against her cheek. She glanced at me. “I think John’s ready for another go,” she laughed as she saw my big erection.

“Mmm,” sighed Bethany. “Not yet. I promised Eric a reward if he was good and he’s been very good tonight.”

“He’s hardly done anything,” I protested.

“That’s what I wanted him to do,” replied Bethany. “He was supposed to just lay there and do what he was told or stimulate what he was offered, but not to say a word nor initiate any actions. He’s been very good.” She managed to roll over and kiss him on the cheek then pulled off his mask. “Hi, honey.”

He smiled at her but didn’t say anything.

“You can talk now,” she told him.

“Thanks,” he said hoarsely. “What’s been going on?” he joked.

“You know most of it,” she told him, “but it’s too bad you didn’t go out with us tonight. Then you wouldn’t have had to wear the blindfold and would have gotten to see Penny go down on me.”

“I took my punishment like a man,” he said.

“That you did and now you can have your reward.”

“What’s his reward?” asked Penny.

“Watch.” Bethany released Eric from his bonds and then pulled open a drawer from the night table. She fished out a bundle of cloth and plastic and pulled it on like a pair of panties. It was obviously an unusually elaborate dildo harness. The panties were not a simple thong like the sorts normally used for these devices but were a full fledged brief—black lace in this instance—that was made of Lycra or Spandex. There was also some sort of backing to the panties, obviously the support structure of the harness. The flesh colored dildo that jutted out from Bethany’s crotch was unusual in shape and I couldn’t place it for a moment, then realized it wasn’t a traditional dildo at all, but a tapered butt plug. As I watched Bethany spent a few moments carefully adjusting the harness for a reason that soon became apparent.

“This is our favorite toy,” she explained. “Eric doesn’t like to admit it, but he loves me to peg him, don’t you?” she asked her boyfriend.

Eric’s face flushed in embarrassment, but he nodded in agreement. “Bethany was the only woman who was willing to do it to me,” he confessed, apparently comfortable with his secret now that we’d fucked his girlfriend and my wife had sat on his face.

“Get on all fours,” Bethany ordered him. She removed a tube of KY from the drawer and started greasing up her tool.

“Isn’t that a butt plug?” asked Penny.

“Yes,” said Bethany, “but he likes it like that.”

“What’s the point then?” my wife pressed, a little puzzled by the whole affair.

“Inside my panties,” she explained, “I’ve already got a dildo up my pussy. When I put the butt plug in Eric, each time he moves, it stimulates me. You’ll see.” She forced some more lube onto her fingers and then firmly, but with just the right amount of tenderness, she started greasing Eric’s asshole. Penny and I watched in fascination. Kneeling behind him like a gay lover or a man about to bugger his lover, she put the head of the plug against his anus and then steadily pushed.

They were pros at this type of play for it took little effort for Bethany to force the plug, which was by no means huge, nor was it tiny, into Eric’s rectum where it stopped and stayed carefully lodged by the flared base. They groaned as they found themselves trapped together. Eric managed to stay on his knees and Bethany reached around with her lubed hand and took hold of his penis. Slowly, she started masturbating him.

“Oh, now I get it,” said Penny as she watched the two lovers fuck in their most unusual manner. “What happens to his cum?” she asked, fascinated at their play.

“It usually goes on the sheets,” Bethany huffed and Eric struggled between her slick fingers and the plug she had forced up his ass.

“Not tonight,” disagreed Penny and she slipped underneath Eric so that her mouth was just inches away from his swollen cock. “I’m getting a treat,” she told me with a giggle.

She was sticking out at a right angle from Eric’s body. I saw no reason to waste the experience. “Turn around,” I told her. “Let him lick your pussy.”

Penny needed no further encouragement from me and quickly maneuvered her cunt under Eric’s face. He had already been groaning in pain and pleasure so the musky scent of my wife’s pussy was surely a treat to his ravaged body. Dropping his head down, Eric’s tongue came out and found Penny’s already swollen clit and started to work on it. Between Bethany’s butt plug up his ass along with her lubed hand wrapped around his dick rapidly masturbating him and my wife’s pussy jammed into his face it didn’t him long to spew his seed into Penny’s mouth and across her face. He came with a strangled cry, almost as if the very act was painful.

Penny brought her hands up to his cock and pulled him down to her so that she could suck off the remaining tiny spurts of cum that continued to erupt from the tip of his penis. Working against her, Bethany held on to her boyfriend’s hips to keep him up on his knees. Apparently she was enjoying the motions of the dildo inside her panties. In the fight for his cock Penny won because the butt plug slipped out of Eric’s ass and Penny got to suck off the remaining cum from Eric’s slowly shrinking cock.

A bit disappointed by the outcome of their struggle Bethany carefully detached the butt plug from the harness and went back to her bedside drawer.

“What are you going to do now?” I asked her, slightly amused at the tug of war I witnessed, but also aroused by the action.

“I’m going to teach your wife a lesson,” Bethany said with a slightly evil smile. From the drawer she pulled a more traditional dildo and attached it to the harness. “Get off her, Eric,” Bethany ordered.

With a satisfied grunt Eric rolled onto his side and off my wife. His face was slick with her juices and her face was still covered in his come. She reached up and wiped the cum off her cheeks and chin, then sucked the thick white fluid off her fingers. With her legs splayed I could see her swollen labia and clit. Juices were flowing out of her cunt so I knew she was ready for anything. Bethany reached down to adjust her fake cock and when I heard a faint buzzing I knew that it just wasn’t a dildo, but was backed up by a vibrator as well. “Stay right there,” Bethany said and crawled between Penny’s legs.

Smiling, Penny raised her knees and grabbed Bethany’s vibrating cock. By unspoken agreement the bigger woman allowed my wife to guide the sex toy into her pussy where she squealed in delight as it tickled her cunt.

“Fuck me,” begged Penny.

“With pleasure,” Bethany agreed. She started slamming her fake cock in and out of Penny’s pussy. The two girls fell into each other’s arms and I watched as they exchanged deep kisses and allowed their hands to wander over each other’s body. The erotic sight of their tits mashed together made me start masturbating with the hope I could spray my semen across the both of them. This proved unnecessary for Penny saw what I was doing.

“Don’t waste it, honey, you still need to fuck me tonight.” The words had trouble escaping her lips because Bethany and sucking on her neck in the way that always distracted my wife, plus having a beautiful woman fucking you with a vibrator is always a welcome distraction. I dropped my hand from my cock and watched as Bethany brought Penny to another grunting orgasm. I wasn’t sure which woman came first, but the amount of pussy juice soaking their crotches was a testament to their passion.

They lay together a long time before Bethany finally came to her sense and rolled off my wife. She reached down to her crotch and switched off the vibrator. Penny groaned in frustration. “Don’t stop now,” she moaned. “I want to cum again.”

“I’ll take care of that,” I told her, climbing between her spread legs and sinking my rigid cock into her sloppy pussy. Normally she’s a little tight, but with all the fucking and sucking Penny had that night I slid right into her. She grunted in pleasure as I relished the enjoyment of playing in the cum, saliva and other juices that were mixed in her pussy. As we fucked Eric and Bethany watched but they didn’t have sex of masturbate. It didn’t take me long cum and then Penny shuddered underneath me as she orgasmed yet again.

When she said, “Thank you, thank you,” I knew she was done for the night. Although Penny’s libido is nearly insatiable, she still had her limits. I got off of her and rolled onto my back to relax. There was motion on the bed but I didn’t open my eyes to look until I heard Penny saying, “No, no more.”

Eric had moved between her legs and was eagerly lapping up my cum out of her pussy. She was trying to push him away, but exhaustion had set in and her protests were too feeble for the stout man who wanted to give more pleasures to her. Even I was too weak to come to my wife’s defense. Luckily, Bethany was there to put things in order. She slapped her hand down onto Eric’s ass with a crack that sounded like fireworks.

“Obey the lady,” she ordered him.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said like a chastened schoolboy.

She smiled back gently. “That’s a good boy. You’ll be rewarded and punished later for that.” They smiled at each other in unstated understanding. Obviously Eric and Bethany had a special aspect to their relationship.

“Thank you,” Penny whispered.

“You’re welcome,” said Bethany. “It’s too bad you wanted to stop, though. Eric likes to fuck as much as I do. Sometimes I don’t let him cum until I’ve had ten or more goes.”

“Maybe next time,” Penny promised.

With that we dressed and left Eric and Bethany to work out his discipline.

“You know that stripper at the bar?” I said the Penny as we got in the car.

“Gia? What about her.”

“She looked a lot like you.”

Penny tossed back her hair. “I know. That’s how I knew that Bethany wanted me.” I laughed and smiled, then drove my wife home.

12