Bethel Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

Andrew felt his heart begin to race when he sister mentioned not wearing panties. But he knew she had said it intentionally to provoke him. His cock throbbed and he rolled over on his stomach again. But the intrigued expression on his face was unmistakable. "So what if you don't have a bra on?" he said. "You don't wear one around the house a lot of the time."

A twisted smile slowly crept over Wendy's face. She crossed her legs, feeling her t-shirt slide up her left thigh. "I knew you noticed," she said, sounding pleased about his remark. Her eyes brightened as she smiled. "Thanks," she said in a soft voice.

"Huh?" he grunted.

A curious look formed on Wendy's face and she grew excited. She felt a bead of juice run down her moist lips towards her ass. "Thanks for noticing," she said, still smiling at her brother.

"I probably shouldn't though," he mumbled. Andrew was more than a little puzzled by his sister's reaction and the look on her face. But he also felt nervous and a little ashamed knowing she realized he leered at her.

Wendy looked into her brother's eyes, hoping to soothe him. She could tell he was very nervous. "To tell you the truth, it doesn't bother me at all," she said. "I'm glad you notice them; at least someone does." She frowned a bit and hunched her shoulders.

Andrew gave his sister an incredulous stare, feeling his jaw relax. "You really mean it -- you don't mind?" he asked.

Wendy gave her head a brusk shake. "I never did," she said. "I suppose I should, since you're my little brother. But it was kind of like a game to me -- trying to see if I could get you to look at me, and wondering how bold you'd get."

"You tease," her brother blurted out, then laughed.

Wendy shrugged, acting coy. "I never heard you complain," she countered.

Andrew winced slightly, knowing she had him figured out.

Wendy put her palms on the bed, just behind her hips. She leaned back, forcing her breasts upward. Her hair hung down her back. She knew how wanton she must look and the enthralled look on her brother's face told her that she had his attention.

"We should probably be getting to bed," she said. "If we're not up when Dad's ready to go, he's liable to leave without us." She tilted her head to one side, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. You're probably right," her brother agreed hesitantly.

Wendy swung her legs around and slid from the bed. She could feel her t-shirt slide up towards her ass as she drug herself over the bedspread. She stood up and tugged at the hem, looking over her shoulder at her brother with a brassy grin. He was staring at her firm cheeks peeking out beneath her t-shirt. She turned on the lamp on the nightstand between their beds, then switched off the ceiling light. She stopped at her bed and pulled the covers down and rumbled the bottom sheet.

Andrew watched his sister from his bed. Her lithe movements captivated him and his eyes never left her for an instant. Her t-shirt clung to her and he could make out the curves of her breasts and the valley between them. They turned up gracefully, leading to her thick nipples and seemed to point slightly towards the insides of her arms. Their size and shape were ideal to him and he wished he could see them, even just once.

"I'm going to use the bathroom," she said.

Andrew watched his sister leave, then rubbed his cock through his jeans once she had left the room. Once she returned he too made a quick trip down the hall to the bathroom. She was in bed when he returned, watching him as he walked towards his bed. As quickly as possible, Andrew stripped off his jeans and pulled the covers over him as he got into bed.

"G'night," Wendy said as she switched off the light on the nightstand.

"Night," he replied as he rolled over.

As the siblings lay in their beds in the darkened room each was trying to surmise what the other was thinking and feeling. Both were very horny and frustrated at not being able to satisfy themselves. They also wondered if their frank discussion heralded a turning point in their relationship. They each secretly hoped so, and wished that it would lead to them becoming intimate in a way they knew was forbidden.

###

When Andrew and Wendy arrived in the lobby the next morning a little past eight their parents were sitting on the sofa, waiting for them. Their father looked impatient. He stood up, taking the van keys from his jeans pocket.

"Let's get going," Raymond said, obviously eager to leave. His feelings were shared by his wife and children.

Andrew and Wendy followed their parents out to the van, carrying their suitcases. They were glad to be leaving Bethel Island. They also felt apprehensive about being around their parents after what they had done the night before. Wendy climbed into the back of the van, followed by their brother. They sat like stoic bookends, staring out opposite windows in silence as their father drove.

When they arrived at the dock to wait for the ferry Wendy was surprised that there were no other vehicles there. But it was still early. "Looks like we're the first ones here," she said, looking out the window.

As the minutes passed the family grew restless. They all peered out across the choppy water, looking for the ferry. By the time it was ten past nine Raymond saw a young man approaching who was walking a dog. He rolled down his window.

"Excuse me," he called out to the man. "The ferry's late. It's supposed to be here at nine, isn't it?"

"Yup. Supposed to be," the man said. "But she won't be today. Blew a piston this morning on the first run when they set out from Evansport on the way over here."

"Sonofabitch," Raymond spat out. He slammed his palm down on the steering wheel. "When will it be running again?" he asked.

The man pushed his Red Sox ball cap back on his head, scratching his forehead as he thought. "Well, the company that made it is in Michigan," he began. "So they'll have to ship a part here. I figure it could be a few days till they get 'er fixed."

"Christ, don't they keep spare parts on hand?" Raymond asked, unable to hide his frustration.

"That was the spare part." The man gave Raymond a wide, nicotine-stained grin.

"Okay, well... thanks," Raymond said. He sighed and hung his head for a few moments before turning the van around.

Raymond drove back to Bayview Bed and Breakfast, grinding his teeth as he drove. He explained the situation to Mrs. Goodwin and said they would need their rooms for another night, probably more. Then he asked her if there was a restaurant on the island.

"There's Cindy's Cafe down the road," Mrs. Goodwin said, pointing to her left. "The food's not fancy, but it's good. And the fish is always fresh. Cindy bakes the pies herself every morning, too -- they're delicious."

Mrs. Goodwin was right; the food at Cindy's was good. After looking over the breakfast items the family decided to have fish and chips instead, although Claudia opted for mashed potatoes rather than fries. Once they had all finished eating they were full to the point of being stuffed, but their waitress, Darlene, enticed them each into having a piece of coconut cream pie.

The Elsmore family left the cafe feeling sated. Wendy was the first to notice the small store selling trinkets and souvenirs. She pointed excitedly across the road. "Hey, let's check that place out," she said, gesturing with her finger. Before anyone could reply, she was hurrying towards Beth's Souvenir Shop.

The tiny store was filled with t-shirts, postcards and clam shells with BETHEL ISLAND crudely scrawled on them in blue paint. Everyone looked around, picking up the kitschy items, then placing them back on the shelves after seeing the price. When Wendy found a Bethel Island t-shirt, emblazoned with a lighthouse, a whale and circling gulls she decided to get it.

"Hey, Andrew, check this out!" She held the t-shirt up to show it to her brother.

Andrew and Wendy both decided to buy a t-shirt. Although neither voiced it openly, both wanted a memento from the place where their relationship changed and began to grow. They held the t-shirts in their hands as they wandered the aisles, strolling towards the back of the store. It was there where Wendy spied something she thought might be a cure for their monotony until they could leave the island.

"Hey, Andrew," she called out, scanning the store for him.

Andrew followed the sound of his sister's voice and found her crouched in front of a shelf displaying board games. He gave her a slightly confused look. "What is it?" he asked.

"This!" she exclaimed, holding up a Scrabble game.

"Scrabble?" he asked, furrowing his brow.

"Yeah. I thought we could play it at night to kill time," she said, sounding enthusiastic.

"Why -- have you already finished reading The Bible?"

Wendy smiled. "No," she said and stood up. She turned her head left and right, looking about cautiously. "We can play Dirty Word Scrabble," she whispered.

Andrew laughed. "That sounds like more fun than regular Scrabble," he concluded.

His sister nodded. "If you're good, for every naughty word you can come up with for 'breasts', I'll flash you," she said in a hush.

"Tease," her brother spat out.

His sister chortled, but she was cut off by the sound of their father calling to them. "Hurry up, you guys," he said. "I want to get back to the inn."

Wendy rolled her eyes. "What's he planning on doing -- reading The Bible?" she whispered to her brother. He laughed, then Wendy said "Go on ahead, Dad. Andrew and I will walk back later. Just bring our suitcases up to your room."

"Okay, suit yourselves," Raymond said. "We'll see you later."

Andrew was surprised by his sister's request, but it was a beautiful day and maybe she really did want to walk along the shore for a while. Then it occurred to him that perhaps she wanted more time alone with him. He said nothing. Either way, it was fine with him.

Wendy and Andrew paid for their purchases and left the store. The sky was a cloudless blue and only a slight breeze was blowing. They looked out on the bay and saw that the water was as a calm as a bathtub.

"You know, I could get to like it here," Wendy said, looking out at the water.

"You say that now," her brother said. "Wait till it's January and you're freezing your ass off."

Wendy laughed. "No, I wouldn't want that," she said. "I want to keep my ass."

"Yeah, you've got a nice ass," her brother intoned, as if lost in thought.

Wendy stopped and whipped her head around towards her brother. "You think my ass is nice?" she asked in surprise.

"Uh... well, yeah," he grunted, afraid he had overstepped his bounds.

"You never told me that before," she said.

"I've never told you lots of things before," he retorted.

Wendy thought about his comment, then smiled. "It's just that I've never noticed you looking at it," she said.

"That's because you don't have eyes in the back of your head," he shot back.

His sister laughed and walked on, then looked back over her shoulder. She grinned, knowing he was staring at her backside.

About five minutes later they came to a small convenience store. It was barn red with white trim. It's garish colour was the first thing that Andrew and Wendy noticed. A metal pole stuck out below the peak of the roof from which hung a sign that said QUIK FOODS.

"Let's go in there." Wendy suggested. "We could probably get some sandwiches or something to eat later tonight."

Thinking his sister's suggestion was a good one, Andrew followed her inside. A brass bell tinkled as they pushed the door open. They stepped inside and looked around. Behind the counter was a woman sitting on a stool who appeared to be in her early thirties, but could have been twenty-five. She was wearing a blue plaid shirt and jeans. Her oak-coloured hair was in a braid trailing down the nape of her neck. She looked up from a newspaper, eying the siblings with suspicion.

"Hi," Andrew said, trying to sound friendly.

"Hi," the woman replied curtly. She sat up and put her newspaper aside.

Wendy had gone over to a tall cooler with a Pepsi logo on top and a sliding door. Inside were shelves of sandwiches, pepperoni, juice and bottles of pop. She had taken a submarine sandwich and a large bottle of Pepsi from the shelves. Andrew reached past her and got two sandwiches for himself. He turned to look at a rack of potato chips behind them and picked up a large bag of roast chicken.

"I guess you won't stave to death," his sister teased when she saw how much food he was getting.

"Hey, I'm a growing boy," he said.

Wendy snickered and walked to the counter with her sandwich and pop.

Andy followed his sister and pulled out his wallet.

"You guys from away?" the woman behind the counter asked him as she rung in his items.

"Yeah... Illinois," Andrew told her. He noticed a wedding ring on her finger, then his eyes moved up to the swell of her breasts pushing out at her shirt. Her eyes were on his when he looked at her face. She blushed and smiled.

"Looks like you might be here a while," she said. "Till the ferry's fixed anyway."

"How long should that take?" he asked.

The woman thought for a few seconds. "Could be a while. It broke down last fall and it was almost a week before they got it running again," she said. "You and your girlfriend better get used to it around here." She smiled at Andrew and faint lines appeared at the corners of her eyes and mouth.

Andrew glanced back over his shoulder at Wendy. She was standing close to the door, holding a small white plastic bag containing her pop and sandwich, and another from the souvenir shop. "Ah... she's my sister," Andrew said nervously, looking back over the counter towards the woman.

The brown-eyed clerk gave him a wily smile and leaned closer. She began speaking in a hushed voice. "Then you're going to find it pretty boring, unless you're as wicked as me and my brothers were when we were around your age." She winked and handed him his change. "Have fun, sweetie," she whispered.

Andrew stuffed his change in his pocket and left the store with his sister. They continued walking north in the direction of the inn. After a few minutes she turned her head towards her brother.

"What was all that about?" she asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. "What was she saying to you?"

"I was just asking her how long it would be before the ferry is fixed," he said.

"What did she say?" his sister asked, turning her head towards him.

"That we probably should get our mail forwarded here," he said with a rueful laugh. "It could take a week."

Wendy laughed, then said "She was pretty, wasn't she?" Her shimmering eyes focused on his for a few seconds.

"Yeah, I guess," her brother said.

His sister smiled and took hold of his hand. She interlocked her fingers in his and pressed herself closer, so the lengths of their arms were touching. Her hip brushed over his. "You know, I'm not going to be jealous if you find other women pretty," she said, giving him a brief sideways glance. "Even if they do have bigger tits than me." She laughed and gave him a shove with her hip.

"I know," Andrew replied curtly. The truth was that he had found the convenience store clerk pretty, but for some reason admitting that to his sister made him uncomfortable in a way it wouldn't have before. He thought about how the woman had thought that Wendy was his girlfriend, not his sister. Could she ever be both? He began to hope so.

When they arrived back at the inn Andrew and Wendy found their parents sitting on a bench on the front lawn, looking out at the bay. Their father's arm was around their mother. "I left your suitcases in the van. Here's the keys," Raymond said. He dug in his jeans pocket and handed the keys to his son. "We're going back to that restaurant around six," he said. "So meet us in the lobby, or out by the van around then."

"Okay. Thanks, Dad," Andrew said. He turned towards the van, but when he heard his father speak his name he stopped and turned around.

"Andrew... Wendy, I know this isn't what you had in mind for a vacation," Raymond said regretfully. "I'm sorry." He frowned and lowered his eyes.

"It's not your fault that the ferry broke down, Dad," Andrew said.

"No, but it's my fault we missed that ferry yesterday," he said.

Andrew shrugged. "It's not that bad. I'm getting used to it around here," he told his father.

"I actually kind of like this place," Wendy chimed-in with a smile.

"Thanks for making the best of all this," their father said. "I'll try to make it up to you when we get back home."

"There's no need for that, Dad," Wendy said. "Yeah, I was pissed at first, but this place is actually pretty cool. And a year from now we'll have good memories of this vacation." She smiled to herself, knowing she spoke the truth.

Raymond beamed a relieved smile at his children and let out a deep breath. He had been afraid that they were angry and blamed him for their unexpected stay on Bethel Island. "Thanks," was all he could say to express himself.

The siblings got their suitcases from the van and returned the keys to their father. They silently ascended the stairs to their room. Andrew locked the door and dropped his suitcase on his bed.

"So here we are -- back again," Wendy said with a sigh. She wasn't entirely disappointed about having to stay longer at Bethel Island because it meant more time alone with her brother. Hopefully that would lead to them growing even closer, like she hoped for.

Andrew was looking out the window. He turned towards his sister, noticing the glint in her eye. He found it exciting and wondered what was on her mind. "Yeah," he replied

Wendy reached in the bag and pulled out the t-shirt she had bought. She gave it a shake and held it up to herself, looking down. "Turn around while I put this on," she told her brother.

Andrew pulled his t-shirt from the bag and turned around on his bed. He hauled the t-shirt he was wearing off and put his new one on. He tugged it down and waited for Wendy to tell him to turn around again. The thought of her topless just a few feet behind him excited Andrew and he could feel his stiff cock throb.

"So, how's it look?" she asked.

Andrew turned around, noticing how his sister's new t-shirt clung to her breasts. "Better than mine does on me," he said with a laugh.

"That's 'cause I've got girl parts." Wendy stuck her chest out, causing her firm nipples to poke out even more at the material.

"I like your girl parts," he said, focusing on Wendy's firm breasts pushing out at her tight t-shirt.

Wendy giggled, looking down at herself. "Thanks, but I wish they were bigger."

Andrew paused for a moment as he thought. The conversation he and his sister had the night before, coupled with his unrelenting libido, gave him courage that he previously had not had. "Can I tell you something, Wendy?" he said tentatively.

"Of course," his sister answered with a reassuring smile. "Well, as long as it's not something mean that's going to hurt my feelings."

"No, it's nothing like that," he assured her with a shake of his head. "It's kind of a compliment, I guess." His eyes fell to the bed for a few seconds.

Now Wendy was intrigued. "Then I really want to hear it," she said as her smile widened.

"Remember back on the bench, when you caught me looking at you, and you said they're small, but not invisible," her brother said hesitantly.

"Yeah," she simpered.

"Well, what I wanted to say to you then, but didn't dare to, is that they're not small," he said. Once Andrew finished he cast his sister a fretful look, concerned that she might find his comment was beyond what she had intended by them being honest.

Wendy placed her hands palms down on the bed on either side of her hips. Her eyes brightened. She smiled at her brother. Her simmering libido was fueled by his remark. She felt her pulse quicken and her clit jump. She straightened her back, feeling her t-shirt grow taut over her chest. It teased her nipples, distracting her for a moment. Andrew's comment had stoked her arousal, but more importantly, it pleased her very much knowing he found her attractive, despite what she perceived as shortcomings.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers