Beth's Awesome Week

Story Info
A feisty little bisexual has a sex and fetish perfect week.
3.3k words
4.02
72.3k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,568 Followers

This story is about a bisexual woman with a humiliation fetish. Don't read it if you don't like female-on-female or female-on-male sex, or gang-bangs cause you won't like it!

*

Beth is 18, a senior in high school somewhere in the U. S. She is a really cute little bisexual tart, with perky tits, a fantastic pelvis, creamy streamlined thighs, and a slim waist. Maybe her best feature, though, is that her back curves perfectly into a totally hemispherical ass, one that no guy or bi could avoid staring at if she is in shorts, a bikini, or nude. Also, she has "fuck me" eyes. Even without makeup or a view of her body, those eyes should be able to get almost any guy hard, and almost any bi wet.

Despite her ample assets, Beth has always been shy and dressed and wore her hair conservatively, so that she virtually skated through high school under the radar, with no memorable experiences, and no real sexual attention from her classmates. Mostly Beth has just wished she had done things rather than actually doing them, while harboring a few desires that many would consider fetishes. Her yearnings were unfulfilled, and many times she was hurt by the lack of attention from her classmates; but now it is the Monday of the last week of school, she is moving out of the area immediately after graduation, and her courage has been bolstered by online chats and photos she has shared with people around the world. So Beth has decided she will be a wallflower no more. This is her week!

Beth starts Monday morning of "her week" off by dressing as provocatively as the school dress code will allow, with green eye shadow enhancing her "fuck me" eyes. She then intentionally literally runs into the most domineering, but also best looking, lesbian in school -- Madison -- knocking her books out of her arms. Beth has heard many stories about Madison and always "worshipped" her from afar - but not this week. The hallway is mostly deserted, and this is the perfect opportunity.

When a surprised Madison looks at Beth after her books go sprawling rather than seeing a contrite little girl she sees a woman full of passion. Beth puts her right hand on Madison's left breast, stares at her with her most intense "fuck me" look, and says "Why have you never tried to get in my pants?" Completely taken aback, and not being used to someone else being the aggressor with her, Madison is temporarily speechless so maintaining her "fuck me" stare Beth moves her left hand into contact with Madison's crotch and says "You would love my sweet little pussy; you'd love making me your bitch."

After a pause that seems impossibly long but is likely only a few seconds Madison gets a surly smile on her face and says "Why you little cunt; meet me in the AV room at lunch and you'll get what's coming to you." Beth's day has started out perfectly.

Beth's next target is four multi-sport senior male jocks that always hang together and seem not to have individual minds or goals, but only collective thoughts. Though all are basically stupid, three are really good looking and the fourth is OK. Because their personalities are deficient, they think they are bigger ass men than they really are, and they are always making sexual comments. Madison, and her lesbian and bisexual friends, and also the school geeks, hate this foursome, and call them The Rats.

Beth's second period class is with the two best looking Rats, Brian and Chet, who always sit near the back of the classroom. When the bell rings for class dismissal this fateful Monday all of the rest of the students and the teacher flee the room while Beth walks back toward The Rats. Emboldened by her experience with Madison Beth confidently approaches the startled Rats, grabs Brian by the balls and says -- again fixing her "fuck me" stare -- "Does this thing really work, or is it just something to fill your jockstrap?" Almost at a loss for words, and with Chet's eyes popping out, Brian says "Why do you want to know?" Beth gets a sly grin on her face, lets go of Brian's package, turns around and pulls her shorts down completely exposing her spectacular ass and providing a peek at her hairless pussy, turns her head toward Brian and says "Because I don't know why you haven't asked for a piece of this?"

Once sure the saucer-eyed Rats had overloaded their brain circuits Beth pulls her shorts back up and saunters toward the door saying "You and your buddies should meet me in the wrestling gym last period Wednesday if you like what you saw." She knows that The Rats have no last period classes that day and that at this time of year the wrestling gym will certainly be empty and that The Rats have access to it.

In another class, after 30 weeks, Beth is really "noticed" for only the first time. She flirts with one of Madison's good looking lesbian friends Judy, and Judy's bisexual lingerie model friend Claudia. Then it is time for lunch and the AV room.

Beth enters the AV room shortly after the lunch bell and sits spread-legged on one of the chairs facing the door with the lights off but the window blinds letting a smattering of light into the room so that her form is clearly visible. Within a minute or two, Madison walks in, closes the door, and props a chair against the door handle to keep others out. Staring at Beth's crotch she says "So what's so great about your little cunt?" Instantly removing her clothes, and fixing her fuck me stare at Madison, Beth confidently queries "Why don't you find out?"

Madison apparently likes what she sees because she walks up to Beth, plants a long lecherous kiss on her, and then lays her back on one of the tables. Beth's pussy really does look sweet. It is hairless except for a landing strip of reddish brown hair, has prominent lips and a prominent clit, and is literally glistening with Beth's juices. Madison wastes no time in licking and fingering up a storm driving Beth bonkers. After a good 15 minutes of Beth writhing around on the table, and after Madison is satiated with pussy nectar, Madison pulls an undulating dildo out of her purse.

While Madison sucks on Beth's tits, she works the dildo in and out of Beth's little fuck hole, and after driving Beth to another orgasm sticks the dildo up to Beth's mouth and says "Lick this fuck stick you little slut". Beth eagerly grabs it with both hands and licks it clean as Madison continues to stimulate Beth's tits.

Once the dildo is clean Madison grabs Beth by the hair and says "Come to my house tomorrow after school wench. You're going to eat me and two of my friends so we can see if you're worthy of being our bitch. Now get dressed you fucking tramp," and then quickly exits. Beth's plan is definitely coming together.

Tuesday Beth wears the shortest shorts and skimpiest top she has -- obviously a violation of the dress code, but no one seems to be enforcing it the last week of school. This day at school Beth is the subject of more attention than she has had in the four previous years combined. Madison and her cadre of bisexual and lesbian friends all stare, smile, or wave at her every time they see her. Not only The Rats but most of their jock associates have shit-eating grins and give thumbs up when Beth passes, and she gets more than a few ass pats while going through the hallways. The geeks stare so hard they almost lose their calculators.

At her class with Chet and Brian on two separate occasions she finds a reason to go toward the back of the room, drop her pen, and bend over with her ass almost in their gap-mouthed faces. At lunch she sits spread-legged and sucks her fingers provocatively while giving her "fuck me" stare to every lesbian, bi, or jock that catches her eye, including a long stretch where she licks her lips while staring at Madison, Judy, and Claudia.

After school on Tuesday she is approached by a number of jocks but ignores them and once she gets to the parking lot is whisked away by Madison and her friends. In the car on the short drive to Madison's house she sits in the back seat between Judy and Claudia and is finger fucked and felt up the entire way as she spreads her legs, grins, and lays her head back on the seat with her eyes closed.

Once they get to Madison's house Madison virtually drags Beth upstairs to Madison's bedroom, and the three girls strip down and almost tear Beth's clothes off. Judy and Claudia marvel at Beth's unmatched ass, tiny crack with prominent lips and clit, and shapely legs. Madison virtually smashes Beth's face into her pussy. Beth enthusiastically licks, sucks and fingers all of Madison's parts, so voraciously that it makes Madison weak in the knees and she falls back on her bed. That does not retard Beth's assault in the least. In the meantime Judy and Claudia are sucking Beth's tits, fingering her cunt, and moving various toys over and between her pussy lips.

After Madison's second orgasm Judy and Claudia demand their turns and Beth starts in on them with the same alacrity she exhibited with Madison. After each of Judy and Claudia are satisfied, Madison produces an 18 inch double dildo with cork screw ends, kneels ass-to-ass with Beth, and after Judy sticks the ends in their waiting cunts Madison and Beth buck, writhe, and squirm to a double orgasm.

After at least a dozen total orgasms, the lesbian fuck session ends. Madison grabs Beth by the hair and tells her she is Madison's bitch now and will only do as Madison says, and to get herself home and clean herself up; and to show up tomorrow after school again. Beth has one of the biggest smiles of satisfaction of her life.

Wednesday goes much the same as Tuesday at school with Beth essentially the center of attention of virtually the entire senior class. The fact that her outfit is "over the top" isn't enough for Beth, and during the day she makes it a point to expose various bare "assets" to selected people, with the desired effect. When she flashes her bare sweet ass in the lunchroom, dozens of senior bis, geeks, and jocks, are drooling.

By the last period it seems that The Rats are already so excited they are about to explode. They have all tented their pants and were more stupid then normal during the school day with even less blood in their brains and more in their cocks than usual. Beth makes it a point to walk toward the wrestling gym with Jen, a bisexual friend of Madison's who is sure to report to Madison, and unsubtly leaves Jen at the gym door as a virtually panting Chet opens the door to let Beth in.

Once Beth is in the wrestling gym she wastes no time in walking over to a mat, taking off her clothes, and then turning to the four stunned Rats saying "Oh I see you do want a piece of my ass. What do you think of it?" as she pivots and slaps it. The Rats lustfully slobber out the only superlative adjectives in their vocabulary as their eyes continue to widen and their dicks start popping their zippers. Satisfied with their responses, Beth smiles and says, "Who's first, or should I do you all together?" The Rats set the world record for quick disrobing.

Though not as experienced as they want their friends to believe, The Rats know enough to warm Beth up on the wrestling mat as one fingers her cunt, another licks her rosebud, and the other two suck her tits. She chooses the best looking one, Brian, to lay on his back as she mounts him, slowly but continuously pushing her tight little vagina over his upright member as he moans and groans in satisfaction. After she pumps him as hard as she can for a couple of minutes, almost bringing him to tears, she lays on top of him and tells Chet, who has the smallest dick, to lube his cock -- with the petroleum jelly Beth brought for that purpose -- and stick it in her asshole. He gratefully obliges. While the penetration is not entirely smooth and pain free, after a few seconds Beth feels great. She then instructs Bill and Tim -- the other two Rats -- to come in front of her. She sticks Bill's dick in her mouth, and strokes Tim's with one hand, while supporting herself off Brian's chest with the other hand. Soon Brian and Chet are pumping away while Beth is sucking and stroking.

Brian and Chet don't last long before they blow their loads in Beth's snug cunt and ass, respectively. By this time Bill and Tim are close too. She tells Chet to withdraw, stands up to pull off Brian, then gets on her hands and knees and tells Bill to blow in her pussy, while she tongues Tim, but only to keep him hard, not to suck him off.

Bill is apparently the most experienced of the four and has the largest cock, and he bangs the shit out of Beth, so much so she has a hard time not biting down on Tim's cock. He shortly brings them both to a virtually simultaneous orgasm, and after he deposits his load, she demands Tim fuck her too. Tim virtually yanks a still almost completely hard Bill off of Beth and dips his stick into Beth's now slimy cum-filled cunt. Rather than minding, Tim seems to enjoy the extra lubrication, and he fucks up a storm until he also rockets his load into Beth's expectant cunt as Beth cleans the cocks of the other three with her tongue.

Beth has changed the false bravado of the four Rats to purring contentment. All of them massage her body, suck her tits, and stroke her ass with appreciation. Two mention they never had a better time in their life. As the dismissal bell rings Beth gets up, gets dressed, smiles and gives them each a short but sweet kiss on the lips telling them that if they really enjoyed it and are good boys they might get a repeat. They all ask who they have to kill for an encore.

With a big smile on her face, and cum leaking down her ass and thighs, Beth walks over to Madison's house. When she arrives in Madison's bedroom, Madison, Judy and Claudia are all already naked and obviously anxiously awaiting their new toy. Jen has already reported to Madison but Madison still interrogates Beth as to why she was late. Beth simply says "I had other business to attend to," while she runs a finger over the ejaculate leaking down her right thigh scooping it up and then bringing it to her sucking lips.

Madison and Judy are horrified but bisexual Claudia immediately gets on her knees, pulls down Beth's shorts, and starts licking her clean.

Madison waits for the cleaning process but is obviously irritated, especially since she knows that the hated Rats gang banged her bitch. She pulls Beth back by the hair, attaches clothespins to her nipples, and sticks her face into a prone Judy's cunt. As she says "So you liked being abused, huh, you fucking slut?" Madison puts on a strap-on dildo and shoves it into Beth's cunt. The dildo is far bigger than the dick of any of The Rats, but since her pussy is so lubricated and has already stretched significantly, Beth takes it without complaint and continues to eat Judy while Madison jackhmmers her and Claudia fingers her asshole.

After another long session in which Beth works a double dildo with each of Madison, Judy and Claudia, the completely drained Beth is told that as her punishment for fucking The Rats without Madison's permission the next day at school she will be humiliated. Beth stumbles home, bow-legged, with the biggest smile of satisfaction she has had since she started High School.

Beth can't wait for Thursday, the last full day of school. When she arrives at school Madison immediately puts a collar and leash on her. Between classes Madison makes Beth crawl on all fours as Madison tugs on the leash, to the derisive laughs of most of the school. At lunch, Madison spills Beth's food on the floor and makes her eat it off there, and lick off portions that have spattered onto Madison's shoes. While most of the school is directing humiliating laughs at Beth The Rats are watching in horror.

Bill comes up to Beth while she is on her knees and asks if she is all right. Beth's humiliation fetish now having been almost fulfilled Beth decides that she still wants more from her last week and whispers in Bill's ear "The lesbians want me as their slave and say I can never fuck you guys again even though I so badly want to fuck the four of you all summer long."

Chaos breaks out. Bodies and food are flying all over the place as The Rats and their friends fight with lesbians, bis, and geeks over Beth. Beth crawls into a corner, then stands up on a table, and photographs the pandemonium before her. School security and the cops arrive, school is canceled for the week, and Beth literally skips home with her heart filled with joy.

Beth has another surprise when she gets home. Her brother, Jack, has just returned from 18 months overseas in the Marines, away from any female companionship and horny as hell. She had always coveted her brother but never got any idea he was interested. However when he gives her a big hug, comments on how beautiful she has become, and has an obvious boner she decides "why not make a fantastic week perfect?"

After Beth makes it clear to Jack that their parents won't be home for three hours, she does a slow strip tease as horny Jack's eyes bulge out.

"You can't do this sis," he moans, "I haven't had any ass in more than a year and I won't be able to control myself.

That brings an evil grin to Beth's face and makes her more determined as she undoes his pants. While she sucks Jack's massive hard-on he turns her upside down and starts eating her cunt with an intensity that first scares Beth, but then heightens her pleasure. With her head still pointing downwardly Jack flips her 180 degrees about a vertical axis, lowers her head to the ground, and sticks his cock in her pussy. In this position her pussy is even tighter than normal and as Jack bangs away their minds get washed out by hormones. When Jack explodes a year's worth of cum buildup into her she shrieks and they both collapse to the floor.

An hour later as Beth lies on her bed with her heels on Jack's shoulder and his prick pounding her little pussy once again, as she moans, writhes, and bounces, she thinks: "Yes this has been my week. I've had a number of fetish fantasies fulfilled, I've had salacious sex with two different groups of classmates that had never paid any attention to her, I've gotten dozens of people in trouble all over little ole' me, and my brother is about to pump his second load of the afternoon into my little pussy. Yeah, it doesn't get better than this!"

imhapless
imhapless
3,568 Followers