Beth's Birthday Pass Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she rested her ass into my hand and wrapped her legs around my waist moving her pussy into position against my hard dick. As she ground against my cock I was in bliss and we were both moaning.

I pulled her head back and dropped my mouth to suck one of her delicious breasts. The nipple was sticking out like an eraser and I sucked and nibbled on it while she mewed with pleasure.

"I want you inside me!" She beckoned. I had seen a movie where the couple had sex at the edge of the beach while the surf pounded around them and that sounded like a good idea, but I wondered about the sand factor. So while we were still waist deep I lowered both hands to her hips, lifted her up a bit, let my cock line up, and then drove it deep into her slippery depths. She cried out and her eyes bulged with the sudden intrusion. Then I carried her to the edge of the water and lowered her to the wet sand.

I began to fuck her hard while the surf washed up our bodies and sometimes splashed us. It was an amazing experience. She opened her eyes and looked deep into mine with a mixture of love and lust as I set a steady pace.

"I love you Ben." She said.

"I love you too Beth, heart and soul." I replied.

I began to pick up the pace and we were both reduced to grunts and moans. I could feel us both getting close so I angled my dick up a bit to add more stimulation to her clit. With the sounds and smells of the ocean, the waves, and our bodies slapping together it became too much. I growled and unloaded spurt after spurt into her which caused her to cry out "Bennnnn!" as she came too.

As we came down I knew I would never want or need anyone else except this woman again.

The following evening the opportunity I'd looked for presented itself. Beth's parents had booked a snorkeling & island excursion which ended up on a romantic little island where there would be bonfires, food, drinks, and a band. I made sure to pack the ring along with my clothes. The day was spectacular and we had fun seeing all the colorful fish and stingrays as well as just enjoying the boat. That evening the cooks went overboard with grilled seafood and steaks and great music and dancing. Finally Beth, myself, her parents, and sisters were all settled down around a fire enjoying the clear starry sky and nearby ocean. It had been a perfect day and a perfect trip. I excused myself and got the ring from my bag.

I was suddenly very nervous, not about the decision to marry Beth, just the general jitters you get when you are at the edge of a huge decision. But the time had come. I came back to the fire and saw that everyone was mellow from all the great food, drinks, and atmosphere. Everyone looked happy and content.

As I walked to the group I suddenly knelt in front of Beth's chair and took her hands. She gave me a surprised look and I could tell she had no idea what was going on.

"Can you stand up Love." I asked.

She stood looking confused. Her family was paying attention now and her mom at least seemed to know what was coming.

I started with "Beth, you are the most amazing woman I've ever known," and went on to recap the wonderful times we'd had over the past few years, my devotion and love for her, and my hopes and dreams for our future. I ended by pulling the box from my pocket, opening it to reveal the ring, and asking "Beth, please marry me."

As I had been speaking her face went from confusion to something unreadable, maybe fear. She just stood there as the seconds ticked by and I started sweating and feeling very uncomfortable.

"Beth?" I asked hesitantly.

"I, uh, I," She stammered then she turned and walked quickly away toward the beach.

I was shocked and as I scanned the faces of her family they looked shocked as well. Then anger and humiliation started to come over me. I know I was red faced when I simply stood up and walked away down the beach in the other direction.

What had gone wrong? She'd proclaimed her love for me. We'd been inseparable for the past four years. How could I have been such a fool?

I felt tears on my cheeks as I walked up to one of the bars they had set up that offered beer or rum punch.

"Do you have any straight rum?" I asked.

"We offer beer and punch."

I pulled out two twenties and said "How about now?"

The barman reached into a box and pulled out a bottle and filled a plastic cup. I tipped it back and swallowed about half.

"Now what you be needed that for if I might ask?"

"I just proposed to my girlfriend and she said no, in front of her whole family."

I took another slug finishing most of the rest and scalded my throat for the second time. He refilled my cup.

"I'd better take a beer too." I coughed out and he handed me one.

"Let me give you some advice, never fall in love, it just hurts." He said.

I stumbled along the beach and found a tree nearby to sit and think. After an hour or more I heard a bullhorn announcing we would be departing for the mainland. I waited until I thought most people would be onboard, figured I didn't really want to be left alone on this island, and made my way to the boat.

Beth and her sisters were standing by the ramp looking for me. When they spotted me Beth ran toward me but I held up my hand. "Beth I just want to be alone right now."

She tried to take my arm but I pulled away, not too roughly. "Please Beth. Just give me some space."

On the trip back I stayed at the little bar on the second level and away from Beth and her family who I had seen huddled below. I was downing drinks as fast as I could and after awhile the barman was taking his time serving me and saying he didn't want me throwing up on his boat. Beth's mother came up at one point to try and talk to me but I was obviously drunk and said I didn't want to talk right then so she left me alone.

The ride back to the hotel was a blur and I rode in a different van than Beth. As soon as we got back I grabbed my bag and went to the pool area of the hotel, tipped the bartender and got myself a half-bottle of rum, then headed down to a grove of palm trees near the beach.

I woke up as the sun was just rising feeling like the dead. I had passed out with my back to a palm and surrounded by several other trees and bushes. My head was pounding and my mouth felt like the Sahara desert. I made my way back to the pool area and spotted a garden hose used to water the foliage. I knew I wasn't supposed to drink this shit but at this point I didn't really care. I turned on the tap and swallowed as much as I could stomach and also sprayed my head with the cool water to try and clear it. Now what.

Beth was the one, the love of my life. No one else could even come close to her in looks, brains, or personality. I was lost.

I didn't want to face Beth or her family, but what choice did I have. I couldn't afford to get my own room or just leave. But I had two more nights to get through if I stayed here. I steeled myself as much as I could and made my way to the suite.

I knocked on the door and Beth's sister opened it. "Thank God! We didn't know where you were. We looked for you." She exclaimed.

I entered and even though it was early they were all up and in the main room. Beth's eyes were red and she looked very upset.

"Ben! Where were you?" Beth said.

"I just stayed on the beach. I needed time to think. Look, I'm sorry but I don't feel good right now. Would you all mind if I just take a shower and take a nap."

No one objected so that's what I did. I didn't wake up until evening.

At about 6pm I awoke feeling someone sitting next to me on the bed. I looked to see Beth staring at me with concern.

"Ben I'm so sorry. I ruined the most beautiful, romantic moment that's ever happened in my life."

"Beth, there's nothing for you to be sorry about. I made a mistake. I must have confused the fact that since I'm deeply in love with you that you were also in love with me. I was wrong. I'd like to understand what I got wrong though."

"I do love you! I love you more than I could imagine loving anyone."

I was suddenly angry. "Then why Beth! What the fuck! We've known each other since we were kids and lived together the last three years. I thought you wanted to be together. Was I just a fuck buddy?"

She was crying. "No! I was just surprised. I didn't know what to say. I'm sorry I screwed it up." She sobbed.

I couldn't help myself, I put my arms around her and she lay against me.

"Look Beth, I know it may have surprised you. But I need to know. Do you want to marry me or not?"

She hesitated.

"Brutal honesty Beth. I need to know."

"A big part of me very much wants that. The other part of me is just scared."

"Why?"

"First I've seen a lot of marriages fall apart. My parents got divorced when mom caught my dad cheating on her, and a lot of my friend's parents have gone through the same thing. And even though I know you hate cheaters it would kill me if you did that. I used to get jealous knowing you were with other girls after we broke up."

"I would never cheat on you Beth, I swear. Looking back it was a mistake for me to let you go in high school. I thought I was doing the right thing and you'd be happier. I know you dated other guys too. You weren't a virgin when we got together in college and I'm okay with that."

"It was just Jack, no one else. But there's more and I'm not explaining it very well. I know you love me and that I love you. I know you've never cheated on a girlfriend and I don't think you'd cheat on me either." She paused and took a deep breath.

"I'm afraid I would cheat on you."

Surprised, I asked, "Why? Have you,?"

"No! I have not been with anyone else. It's just that I've only ever been with two guys. I'm only 22. Most of my friends are out partying and picking up guys every weekend. What if later I feel like I missed out? I know that sounds selfish. It is selfish. But I don't want to be bitter about the past or hold anything back from you."

After a minute she added, "And second I have dreams and goals. That's why I let Jack go. I just graduated and I want to use my degree, not become a stay at home mom."

"I have dreams and goals too Beth, but I want us to do them together. I can't imagine them without you."

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know."

We lay there in each other's arms and after awhile got up and met for dinner. It was awkward but we all tried to make normal conversation and avoid the elephant in the room.

Later that evening I walked the beach alone thinking about what she said and what I could possibly do. Did I want to stay in a relationship with Beth - absolutely. Did I want to spend the rest of my life with her - definitely. Could I go back to just a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship - probably not, we had simply come too far to go back and I wanted more.

Finally I came up with a crazy idea. I wasn't happy about it, but it seemed like a way to give Beth the confidence she needed to accept my proposal and I never thought she would use it. I went back to the room and tore off a sheet of the hotel stationary. On the page I wrote:

"Get Out Of Jail Free. This entitles you to break your wedding vows one time. I will not ask why, who with, or any details. Afterward we will not discuss it again. The only conditions are that you use protection and get tested afterward, and that it is one time only."

I folded up the paper and placed it in the box with the ring, then I went to find Beth.

She was alone, sitting on a chair watching the ocean with the sounds of the hotel band playing intermixed with the waves crashing.

"Hi, can I join you?" I asked.

She patted the chair next to her. She had been crying.

"Ben, I love you. I want to be with you always. Please ask me again and I promise I will give you an answer."

"Can we take a walk?"

I held her hand and we walked along the beach. After a little while I stopped and cupped her face in my hands. "Beth, I love you so much. I can't ever let you go."

I pulled out the box and handed it to her. She opened it and saw the note sitting on top.

"What does this mean?" She asked.

"It means what it says Love. I know you're afraid you will have regrets. And I know you hate cheating and are afraid of ever being a cheater. So I'm giving you permission, one time, if you ever feel like you missed out on something to have the chance to have that experience. You need to let me know about it ahead of time and it is a one time deal, but otherwise, "

She was silent for a minute.

"Ben I can't imagine how much love you must have for me. I'm so lucky. I promise I'll be the best wife ever! I love you so much!" With that she slipped the ring on her finger.

----

Yesterday

San Francisco is beautiful in October. Many people travel here in the summer expecting California sunshine only to find fog and cold. This is actually the best time to visit. We had come from Chicago to celebrate Beth's 31st birthday. The kids were staying with Beth's sister this weekend and we had gotten a room in the city. With two active kids ages 6 and 4 having quality time alone was a luxury and I intended to take full advantage of it.

We had checked in to the hotel, gotten a nice dinner, gone to a musical, gotten drinks afterward, and were now admiring the view from the bar on the top floor of our hotel.

I reflected on the past 8 years with my amazing wife and couldn't be happier. I had gotten a great job the fall after graduation and we moved to Elmhurst just outside Chicago. Beth had found a job soon after. The first couple years were tough but we had each other and gradually built up our assets enough to feel comfortable having a child. Matthew was born about the same time I took a more lucrative job. After Sarah was born two years later we were able to find a small house where we've been living the past six years. Life was great.

"What are you thinking?" Beth asked as I must have looked far away.

"I was just thinking how happy and lucky I am." With a smile.

"Well how about we finish these drinks and I'll show you how lucky you are."

"You don't need to ask me twice."

As soon as our hotel room door closed I pulled her to me. She felt so natural against my body and our mouths fit together completely. I ran my hands down her arms to her hands which she then used to grab my ass. I in turn placed my hands on her hips and pulled her to me.

She still looked amazing at 31. She was very conscious of her body, worked out regularly, and ate right. There was barely any sag to her breasts and no discernable baby fat left. She would look great to me no matter what and I would love her if she weighed 50 pounds more, but she kept in shape for herself and I was a grateful beneficiary.

As I kissed along her neck I felt her slip her shoes off and begin to pull my shirt out from my pants. Our tongues were still exploring as I ran my hands up her thighs, one in front and one in back, then I could feel the heat kindled between her legs.

"Are we going to make it to the bed?" She asked with a smirk.

I put my arm under her knees and lifted her up wedding-night style and she squealed as I carried her to the bed. I placed her butt at the edge and laid her gently back so that her legs were still off the bed toward me.

I began to massage her feet and she maid appreciative sounds. Gradually I worked my way up each leg to the knee. When I started on her upper legs I pushed her dress up to her hips exposing her creamy thighs above the panty hose. As I began kissing and nibbling along her inner thighs she began to breathe more heavily. I placed my palm on her mons and massaged it, finally running my thumb along her outer lips where I could feel wetness building through her panties.

By the time my mouth neared her pussy she was panting and I could smell her musk. I took my time kissing and nibbling around the area and she had put her hands on the back of my head trying to move me toward the center. But I kept teasing her.

"Please Ben!"

Finally I pressed my mouth directly against her pussy and she gasped. I ground my mouth against her for a bit then I pulled her panties to the side with my hand so I could run my tongue slowly along her sopping wet slit from bottom to top. As I went up and down her nectar filled my mouth and she was moaning loudly.

Finally I sat back and pulled her panties off in one motion. Then buried my face back between her legs and drove my tongue into her as far as I could. I began to use my finger to rub her inside while I sucked her lips and rubbed my thumb on her clit.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ben!" She cried as I kept this up.

I felt her convulse though a couple small orgasms and then build toward a big one. My other hand had been fondling her breasts but I lowered it and slicked one finger in her juices as I begin to vigorously rub her g-spot and suck her clit at the same time. Then I took the newly wet finger and rubbed it against her rosebud.

With that sensation she lost it to an intense climax. "Ahhhh! Benxxx!" She cried.

I kept up the pressure until she began to come down and I could tell she wanted me to stop.

"Oh my god Ben. So good."

I felt so happy I could give that to her. I loved making her happy even more than myself.

After several minutes of cuddling and kissing she laughed, "Maybe we can take our clothes off now?"

We stripped and got into the bed. She took my rock hard cock and placed it into her hot mouth. I loved the feeling of her wet heat engulfing me.

After a few minutes and all the prior excitement I was building up to a large orgasm. I gently pushed her back onto the bed, lifted her calves to rest on my shoulders and slid my cock deep into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh" We both said.

I just left it there still for a moment and it felt so incredible. Then I began to stroke in and out. It was complete heaven. I wished there was a way this would never end. Once again I could feel the wave starting to build so I increased the pace.

The wave built and built and I was laser focused on keeping it back as long as possible. I began to pound her hard. She was grunting and moaning as I put my finger on her clit again to bring her home. Finally I couldn't hold back any longer. With a growl I unleashed streams of cum into her as she tilted her head back in ecstasy.

After we were both spent and could barely find the energy to clean up and tumble into bed together.

----

This Morning

I awoke the next morning with the sun shining through the windows and Beth curled up next to me. Just looking at her made me happy. I lay there enjoying the moment until she finally stirred.

"Oh it's nice to sleep in after a thorough fucking." She laughed.

"Are you up for walking to breakfast or do you just want me to call for room service."

"How about room service. I'm not ready to get dressed yet."

We enjoyed our lazy morning sipping coffee and eating scones in our room.

Afterward we were quietly but comfortably thinking. I was thinking about last night, past trips we'd taken, and how I never grew tired of her. As I looked at her she seemed to be having more troubling thoughts, at least her face looked serious and she would look at me occasionally as if trying to gather her thoughts.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Ben, I've got something I want to talk to you about. I've been looking for a good time to talk, but there hasn't been one. I was hoping this weekend without the kids I'd find the right moment."

I was suddenly nervous. It's never good when your wife says 'we need to talk.' But I had no idea where this was going.

She took a deep breath, stood, and got something out of her bag. I saw a folded piece of paper in her hand as she sat back down and handed it to me.