Betrayed By My Slut Wife

Story Info
Car crash leads to more than husband expected.
1.8k words
3.45
202.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

Since the accident, things had been tough between my wife and myself. It seemed that Debbie could hardly bear to look at me let alone talk to me. It was as if I didn't exist anymore; she seemed cold and empty and seemed to be perpetually sad. I spoke to her; tried to cheer her up but she just ignored me, just sort of looked straight through me.

I guess the accident was my fault; but it was just that - an accident. I didn't do it on purpose. Debbie and I had been arguing as I drove. For some weeks I had been convinced that she was seeing another man and I just couldn't keep my feelings to myself any longer. I'd blurted out my suspicions as we drove to the restaurant. It was late evening and it had been raining. The mountain road was slick and treacherous, but I'd driven it many times before and reckoned I knew every bend and curve. What I didn't reckon on, though, was the drunk driver that came hurtling towards us. I slammed on the brakes and slewed the car towards the side of the road. I remember the quiet of the still night air being suddenly interrupted by the sounds of squealing tyres, a screaming Debbie and breaking glass - then silence again.

It's strange, but I don't remember a thing after the crash. I know I should have been injured - I can still see the bruises on Debbie's face and arms - but I can't recall being in the hospital or even seeing a medic, it was almost as if I materialized back in my house. My limbs still ache a bit and there's a fuzzy feeling in my head. I don't seem to be able to concentrate on anything for long; it's as if my mind won't keep still.

Even now, as I watch Debbie potter about from room to room, she doesn't even look at me. Just before the crash she didn't have time to confirm or deny her affair, but I can remember the look in her eyes as I asked her - demanded the truth. That look of shocked surprise was all I had needed. It told me exactly what I wanted to know.

I watched Debbie drain her coffee cup in silence and rinse it under the kitchen tap. I called to her but me voice sounded hollow, ethereal. It didn't matter, I knew that she wouldn't answer me anyway. I followed her as she climbed the stairs to our bedroom. I looked around the room as we entered and got an immediate chill. Although we had both shared the room for more than ten years, it looked like she was trying to erase all traces of me. Apart from a few photographs that included me, there was little evidence that this was any more than a woman's bedroom.

My eyes rested on a black satin dress that lay on the bed.

"Are you going out?" I asked in the same hollow, weak voice.

Again there was no response, Debbie simply walked past me as if I wasn't there.

With a sigh of discontent I gave up and slumped into the chair against the wall. If she wasn't going to speak to me there was little I could do.

I listened as my wife began humming a mournful tune while she changed. It was a little strange being in the same room as her but unnoticed as she slipped the robe from her shoulders and let it pool around her ankles on the floor; it was as if I were seeing her for the first time all over again. My eyes took in her beauty. The long blonde hair that cascaded in curls around her smooth shoulders, the small, uptilted breasts with cherry red nipples. Her flat, athletic stomach and trimmed pubic region led down to long, long legs and dainty feet with painted toe nails. She bent, naked to search in her underwear drawer and I had a full view of the two perfect globes of her firm buttocks. She looked every bit as good as she had on our wedding night ten years ago!

I could hardly tear my eyes away from her as she lifted one foot onto the bed and began to roll sheer black stockings up her legs. I could hear the silky material whisper as it encased her slender limbs. Next were lacy black panties, rolled on sensuously until they covered her sex from my gaze. She shimmied the dress on and stepped into black heeled shoes just as the chimes of the doorbell broke the spell.

My throat contracted as I watched Debbie open the door and Colin Mason enter my home. Colin and I have worked together for years, what the hell was he doing here now? And with Debbie all dressed up! I watched from the top of the stairs as they greeted each other.

"Wow, Debbie!" Mason said. "You look good enough to eat!"

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Debbie replied with a sly grin, "let's skip dinner?"

Mason returned her smile and nodded as he took her by the hand and began to lead her up the stairs towards me. What the hell was going on?, my mind screamed at me, was I invisible or something? Was Debbie punishing me by flaunting her affair in front of me? Even though they seemed to be obviously ignoring my presence, my brain still forced me to move back and hide in the shadows.

As soon as they were in the bedroom, Mason lost no time in pouncing on my wife. His hands were all over the front of her black dress; caressing her braless breasts through the thin material and kissing her neck feverishly. Debbie's head lolled back and I heard a groan escape her lips as her lover slipped his hand up under the skirt of the dress and pressed against her mound. Her legs opened slightly to allow him better access and I watched his hand slide into her panties. Gently he began to push her down. She acceded willingly and sank to her knees in front of him, pausing only briefly to remove her now damp underwear.

Once in front of Mason, Debbie's hands fumbled at his belt and opened his pants. In an instant his long, thick cock was exposed and I watched my wife begin to kiss and stroke it with a revered adoration. Mason simply stood there arrogantly; legs slightly apart and hands on hips as she began to fellate him. His eyes closed in a look of pure ecstasy as Debbie took more and more of his solid meat between her lips and into her mouth. He grunted as she began to bob her head backwards and forwards, simulating a fucking motion with her mouth.

Mason's hands had pulled down the top of my wife's dress now and were back on her breasts. He pinched and squeezed her nipples mercilessly. Debbie moaned on his cock every time he pinched her, in fact the harder he pinched, the louder she'd moan and the more of his cock she would try to swallow!

After a few more minutes of his blow job, Mason started to breath deeply. I could see his hands still on Debbie's tits, but now he was encouraging her to stand up. She took his lead and with a smack of her lips allowed his tool to slide noisily out of her mouth.

"I want you inside me, Colin." she said with a gasp.

Mason smiled and pulled my wife towards the bed. Their lips locked together in a lustful embrace as they collapsed in a heap on the quilt. With her lover's help, Debbie pulled the dress up over her head and started to roll her stockings down.

"No, leave them on, baby!" said Mason. "You look so sexy like that. Just like a slut!"

"I want to look like a slut," Debbie replied, "your slut!"

They kissed again passionately and I saw mason's hand slip between Debbie's legs and open her sex lips. She groaned loudly as his fingers penetrated her moist hole and rotated his thumb slowly over her visibly engorged clitty.

As their bodies writhed together, Debbie moved over his muscular body. Her legs spread wide as she straddled his prone figure and gripped the base of his cock in her slender fingers. As she wriggled her bottom she guided his tool towards her open, waiting hole. They both cried out in unison as he entered her and I watched as my wife's body sank lower and lower until he was in to the hilt.

From my position just outside the door, I could see everything that was happening. Oddly, I felt neither anger or jealousy; in fact I felt little emotion at all, just the continued strange fuzziness in my head that was increasingly clouding my mind.

Debbie seemed to be doing most of the work. Her hips rose and fell as Mason's cock pierced her juicy pussy over and over again. She moaned, he grunted as they coupled fiercely, she riding his cock for all she was worth. I watched her legs start to tremble as her moaning rose to a fever pitch. I knew she was cumming hard when I heard her cry out. Her whole body shuddered and shook as the climax gripped her. Her toes curled and I could clearly see her sex fluid oozing out around her lover's cock.

Debbie's vaginal contractions must have been the last straw for Mason.

"Shit, baby. I'm gonna cum too!" he cried.

In an instant, Debbie swung her leg back over Colin Mason's body and crouched down over his twitching cock. Her mouth closed over the head again and she cupped his balls gently caressing the sensitive area. Suddenly Mason gasped. His back arched pushing his entire length into my wife's mouth. She gagged once slightly as the torrent of sperm hit the back of her throat and I could see her gulp quickly as she tried to swallow as much of his seed as she could. Her fingers massaged his balls as she tried to encourage every last drop of sperm up from them and into her mouth. It was a losing battle for her, though. As fast as Debbie swallowed, Mason poured out more and more of his seed. I looked on as the viscous liquid seeped out from between her lips and trickled down over her chin.

"That was great, baby!" Mason whispered as the two lovers snuggled up in the warmth of their post-orgasm glow, "but you look a little preoccupied.

"Just tired, I guess," Debbie replied, her hand resting gently on his muscular chest. "But I still feel a little guilty."

"Oh come on, Debs. It's been six months since the accident. I liked your husband as well, but there's nothing going to bring him back now. You got to let it go, baby. He was killed as soon as the car hit that wall. He's dead and he'll never find out about us now, you're not betraying him anymore!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers